Articles on this Page
- 04/10/16--22:18: _Beyoncé's protégés,...
- 04/10/16--22:18: _Quantico 1x18 "Soon...
- 04/11/16--00:14: _Disney Star Sofia C...
- 04/11/16--00:15: _Idol runner-up La'P...
- 04/11/16--18:22: _Kristen Stewart Goe...
- 04/11/16--18:26: _Kanye talks about i...
- 04/11/16--18:32: _A Gilmore Girls Pro...
- 04/11/16--18:35: _Gotham 2x18 "Pinewood"
- 04/11/16--18:42: _Kehlani performing ...
- 04/11/16--18:45: _'avengers: infinity...
- 04/11/16--18:58: _Who went home on Ru...
- 04/11/16--19:14: _Jane the Virgin 2x1...
- 04/11/16--19:21: _Erykah Badu Agrees ...
- 04/11/16--19:27: _Top Shonda Rhimes T...
- 04/11/16--19:36: _Trailer for "The Cr...
- 04/11/16--20:02: _Elementary 4x21 "Ai...
- 04/11/16--20:04: _Marvel ramps up Civ...
- 04/11/16--20:10: _meghan trainor defe...
- 04/11/16--20:15: _Dancing With The St...
- 04/11/16--20:16: _Megan Fox Is Expect...
- 04/10/16--22:18: Beyoncé's protégés, Chloe x Halle, debut song "Drop"
- 04/10/16--22:18: Quantico 1x18 "Soon" Promo
- 04/11/16--00:14: Disney Star Sofia Carson Debuts Music Video for 'Love Is The Name'
- 04/11/16--00:15: Idol runner-up La'Porsha Renae is not about that LGBT life
- 04/11/16--18:22: Kristen Stewart Goes Blonde!
- 04/11/16--18:32: A Gilmore Girls Producer Is Suing Over The Netflix Revival
- 04/11/16--18:35: Gotham 2x18 "Pinewood"
- 04/11/16--18:45: 'avengers: infinity war' updates
- 04/11/16--18:58: Who went home on RuPaul's Drag Race?
- 04/11/16--19:14: Jane the Virgin 2x18 promo
- 04/11/16--19:21: Erykah Badu Agrees With Conforming Girl Dress Codes For Men
- 04/11/16--19:27: Top Shonda Rhimes TV Characters
- 04/11/16--19:36: Trailer for "The Crown" - Date Announcement: Behind Closed Doors
- 04/11/16--20:02: Elementary 4x21 "Ain’t Nothing Like the Real Thing" Promo
- 04/11/16--20:10: meghan trainor defends j lo's dr luke-produced single
- 04/11/16--20:15: Dancing With The Stars - Season 22 - Who went home? (Week 4)
- 04/11/16--20:16: Megan Fox Is Expecting!
- Chloe and Halle Bailey were making YouTube covers and grabbed Beyonce's attention with their cover of "Pretty Hurts"
- They were signed to her label, Parkwood Entertainment.
- This is their debut song + video, which they wrote themselves.
what do you think of their debut, ONTD?
American Idol runner up, La'Porsha Renae, was asked about the recent anti-lgbt law in Mississippi (her home state). Here's what she had to say:
They are people just like us. They’re people with feelings. Although all of us may not agree with that particular lifestyle for religious reasons -- whatever the reason is. You still treat each other with respect. Everybody is a human being. We should be able to coexist with one another. I am one of the people who don’t really agree with that lifestyle. I wasn’t brought up that way, it wasn’t how I was raised.
But I do have a lot of friends and a lot of people that I love dearly who are gay and homosexual, and they’re such sweet, nice people. We should just respect each other’s differences and opinions and move on.
Kristen Stewart debuted brand-new platinum locks today. Her hair is usually a shade of brown, auburn, or red, but this is her first bleach-blonde look.
When she was a young teenager, she wore a darker shade of blonde for her role in In The Land of Women.
Her rumored girlfriend Soko also bleached her hair, if her Instagram is to be believed:
In the middle of his show at a festival in Manila, where he gave his first performance of Life of Pablo tracks, Kanye talked about interrupting Taylor at the VMAs and the "Famous" lyric.
"What I wanted you to know the whole time, you know, in the spirit of Nina Simone, in the spirit of real artists, this is the song that broke the writer's block for me, because it's something I wanted to say so bad that they told me I couldn't say. That night when I went onstage was the beginning of the end of my life. Lady Gaga canceled the tour the next day. You know what night I'm talking about. When I just said what everybody else was thinking. So if I get in trouble for telling the truth, what's being said the rest of the time? And I had to fight every day of my life where the whole world turned against me for saying out loud what everyone else felt. But that's the job of a artist. Of a true artist. Not to be controlled by their finances, not to be controlled by perception, but only to be controlled by their truth. What you see, what you feel, and say what you fucking feel. You don't know. It's really overwhelming for me to have performed that song for the first time and for y'all to react to it in that way. That I fought to make that the first single off of Pablo."
-Gavin Polone, an original producer of the show, filed a lawsuit Friday against Warner Bros. Television for breach of contract. He is seeking 195,000 in damages.
-He was to get 32,500 for each episode produced after 2003 and a percentage of funds earned by the show.
-Warner Bros. TV does not consider the four new installments a television series, but as "derivative works based on the television series Gilmore Girls”
+ At least Star-Lord will be involved in "Infinity War," tying in the cosmic side of the Marvel Cinematic Universe into the main story. "The movies are intended to be a culmination of everything that's happened before in the MCU so you don't want to get into spoilers but I'm a big fan of what ['Guardians of the Galaxy' director] James Gunn has done,"said Anthony Russo. "[Joe Russo and I] are both big fans of what James Gunn has done. Star-Lord is a fantastic character and Chris Pratt is an awesome performer so you'd be very excited."
+ And something about Thor: "I'm excited to work with Thor," said Joe Russo. "They're doing some really interesting stuff with 'Ragnarok' and where he's gonna be at the beginning of Infinity War is gonna be a very interesting place and I think very profound. I think he's gonna have a real emotional motivation after that."
+ Anthony Russo says that both parts of Infinity War will feel like very different movies: "The movies are very very different from one another. It’s not a part one and part two scenario, necessarily. They’re just two different expressions. I think it creates a misconception that we’re shooting them at the same time. For us there’s a through line from Winter Soldier, through Civil War, right to Infinity War. In our mind, the storytelling arc moves that way."
+ Christopher Markus (screenwriter) talked about working on the Infinity War script while on set for Civil War and it sounds like him and Feely were just two kids in a candy store: "We sent in literally 60 pages of unrelated ideas. Just like ‘Here’s some stuff that could happen in this insane movie.’ Then we came back from Atlanta and everyone had a copy of that [document] and they’d circle this, ‘This is cool, this is insane, this is cool, we’re not allowed to do that,’ and from there we’ve pieced it together very slowly. We’re in the middle of it now."
+ Collider recently spoke with screenwriters Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely and this is a little bit of what they said:
STEPHEN MCFEELY: We got back from Atlanta after spending all of our off-time in Atlanta brainstorming, and then got back to Atlanta and spent the last four months of the year in a room, sometimes with the Russo Brothers, and almost always Jeremy Latcham, who was on all of the Avengers movies, and Nate Moore, who was our guy on Winter Soldier and Civil War, and just brainstorm, brainstorm, brainstorm. It looks like a serial killer’s lair with all of the cards and stuff on the walls.
CHRISTOPHER MARKUS: And gradually it begins to take shape, and gradually one thing becomes a story. Now how we can we surprise people? People know the villain. People know the stones and stuff, so it is a little more known than the other movies we’ve done.
MCFEELY: We’re starting a little less from scratch.
MARKUS: But then what do you do with all of that? How much acid are we expecting the audience to take?
MCFEELY: But just how Winter Soldier is not Winter Soldier, and Civil War is not Civil War. They’re not direct interpretations. We take the best ingredients and make a different little meal out it.
MARKUS: This is weird, what we’re writing now. It will be less weird a year from now or two years from now because the audience will have seen a few different things.
MCFEELY: In the vaguest possible way we have no limits. Limits come with budget and schedule and people going “That’s a bridge too far,” but at the moment anything we have the rights to is possible, and that’s the appeal of this project and the MCU is we can pluck as needed from the comics and from the movies. Like William Hurt—we need someone who represents the government and has a grudge against superheroes and we need this character anyway. Oh! It’s one of the greatest actors in history! Let’s get him!
sources1 / 2 / 3
Season 8 - Episode 6
Lip Sync For Your Life
Source: My TV
I'm gonna be honest I fell asleep right before this started and woke up right before the lsfyl so I have no witty commentary to add tonight. Rewatching right now oops.
There was an article ruling that high school girls lower their skirts so male teachers are not distracted. I agreed because...— ErykahBadoula (@fatbellybella) April 12, 2016
...I am aware that we live in a sex l-driven society. It is everyone's, male and female's, responsibility to protect young ladies...— ErykahBadoula (@fatbellybella) April 12, 2016
...one way to protect youth is to remind them we are all sexual in nature and as they grow and develop it is natural to attract men...— ErykahBadoula (@fatbellybella) April 12, 2016
...it is not them who is doing anything wrong by being beautiful and attractive but with such imbalance in our society it is smart to be...— ErykahBadoula (@fatbellybella) April 12, 2016
... aware and awake. Men and women both go thru cycles of arousal. Men automatically are attracted to women of child bearing age....— ErykahBadoula (@fatbellybella) April 12, 2016
...I want my daughters to understand this. I want them to be themselves and wear what they like, yet be aware. Not ignore our differences...— ErykahBadoula (@fatbellybella) April 12, 2016
Males should be taught to be responsible for their actions from childhood. It's not ok to "prey" on young women...— ErykahBadoula (@fatbellybella) April 12, 2016
...But do I think it is unnatural for a heterosexual male 2b attracted to a young woman in a revealing skirt? No. I think it is his nature..— ErykahBadoula (@fatbellybella) April 12, 2016
..Consequently, we must all be aware and responsible.— ErykahBadoula (@fatbellybella) April 12, 2016
We must protect our young women. We must teach our young men...
...if I had a school I would make sure that the uniform skirt length was a nice knee length... It is fair to everyone...— ErykahBadoula (@fatbellybella) April 12, 2016
...young women you are beautiful. Young men you are beautiful. Protect one another.— ErykahBadoula (@fatbellybella) April 12, 2016
do you agree? should we protect women from men by forcing them to dress a certain way?
or should men just like, not rape/put women in uncomfortable situations
EDIT: Omgggg this woman
Being attracted to a young woman in a short skirt does not make one a "pervert"— ErykahBadoula (@fatbellybella) April 12, 2016
It makes them human. https://t.co/ih4AA3bKX0
10. Huck Finn from Scandal (are they serious lol)
8. Mellie Grant from Scandal (why so low though)
5. Addison Montgomery from Private Practice
4. Meredith Grey from Grey's Anatomy
Who is your favorite SR character ONTD?
At a time when Britain was recovering from war and her empire was in decline, a young woman took the throne as a matter of duty not desire. Prepare for a world full of intrigue and revelations in The Crown.
When Holmes and Watson are pulled into a double-homicide investigation, they discover the victims were staging a fake murder right at the moment they were killed. Also, Watson’s inside man at Morland’s office encounters a problem that threatens to expose her spying to Holmes and his father.
professional life ruiner jonny lee miller on Instagram: “I make a pretty darn handsome @lucyliu even if I do say so myself.”
Source 1 + 2
did you get a personalized message from the Civil War cast, ONTD?
- claimed ontd mildly problematic fave had no knowledge of luke's involvement in the early demo stages song
- "i texted her the song and she had no idea – she thought i did it alone by myself at my house"
- a lot of my songs are self-empowerment songs, and she (lopez) loved that about my writing
Marla Maples and Tony Dovolani (Tearm #MarTony)
Jodie Sweetin and Keo Motsepe (Team #MoSweet)
Marla Maples and Tony Dovolani (Tearm #MarTony)
Source: me & my tv
How magical did you find Disney night?