Articles on this Page
- 03/29/16--16:15: _Elton John Sued for...
- 03/29/16--16:31: _Tinashe for ELLE Ma...
- 03/29/16--16:32: _William Shatner sue...
- 03/29/16--17:09: _Pictures emerge fro...
- 03/29/16--17:10: _"Shooter" - Cynthia...
- 03/29/16--17:10: _Emma Watson, UN Wom...
- 03/29/16--17:10: _King of Pop Returns...
- 03/29/16--17:55: _Charlize Theron tal...
- 03/29/16--18:05: _The Flash 2x18 promo
- 03/29/16--19:01: _Top British Songs o...
- 03/29/16--19:01: _Real Housewives of ...
- 03/29/16--19:45: _Agents of SHIELD - ...
- 03/29/16--19:45: _Megan Fox is sendin...
- 03/29/16--19:45: _Trey Songz (???) Sl...
- 03/29/16--19:46: _Khloe Kardashian: "...
- 03/29/16--20:16: _Backstreet Boy AJ M...
- 03/29/16--20:16: _Rihanna Announces K...
- 03/29/16--20:16: _Author Jessica Knol...
- 03/29/16--20:21: _Tom Hanks and Rita ...
- 03/29/16--20:30: _King Oscar Isaac to...
- 03/29/16--16:15: Elton John Sued for Harassment by Former Guard
- The lawsuit alleges John assaulted Jeffrey Wenninger from 2002 to 2014, escalating in intensity from 2010 on
- Wenninger says John tried to touch his "buttocks and genatalia" while in a vehicle, also alleges John pinched and twisted his nipples
- Wenninger is an LAPD Medal of Honor Recipient who worked private security for John
- John's attorney says the allegations are baseless and Wenninger is a gruntled ex employee looking for a paycheck
- 03/29/16--16:31: Tinashe for ELLE Magazine.
- 03/29/16--16:32: William Shatner sued for $170 million by man claiming to be his son
- 03/29/16--17:09: Pictures emerge from 'The Neon Demon' starring Elle Fanning
- 03/29/16--17:10: "Shooter" - Cynthia Addai-Robinson Cast as the Female Lead
- The best Naevia, Cynthia Addai-Robinson, takes another actress' role again in a recasting for the USA network's new television show "Shooter".
- Addai-Robinson will be playing FBI agent Nadine Memphis, originally played by Emily Rios in the pilot
- TV Show is based on Stephen Hunter's novel "Point of Impact" and the 2007 movie "Shooter" with Mark Whalberg, who is producing
- Ryan Phillipe is the male lead, playing Mark Whalberg's role, Bob Lee Swagger. He is also a producer
- 03/29/16--17:10: King of Pop Returns to the Studio
- 03/29/16--17:55: Charlize Theron talks about her break up with Sean Penn
- 03/29/16--18:05: The Flash 2x18 promo
- 03/29/16--19:01: Top British Songs of All Time
- 03/29/16--19:01: Real Housewives of Dallas Taglines!
- 03/29/16--19:45: Agents of SHIELD - 3.15 - Spacetime - Promo
- 03/29/16--19:45: Trey Songz (???) Slays Bowie's "Life on Mars?" for HBO's Vinyl
- 03/29/16--19:46: Khloe Kardashian: "I've never seen a white penis"
- 03/29/16--20:16: Rihanna Announces Kiss It Better MV
- 03/29/16--20:16: Author Jessica Knoll shares painful essay about her rape
- 03/29/16--20:30: King Oscar Isaac to star in Alex Garland's 'Annihilation'
ONTD are there any unproblematic legends left? (sorry this is lazy, I was really just aching for a post)
source 1, 2, 3, 4
is 59-year old man named Peter Sloan, who now goes by Peter Shatner.
claims his birth mother was late Canadian actress Kathy McNeil, and that she told him she had an affair with Shatner that resulted in a pregnancy. She gave him up for adoption when he was five days old.
requesting the Shatner to submit a DNA test to prove he is his biological father.
says he and Shatner met back in 1984 and he told him he was his son.
The Neon Demon (directed by Nicolas Winding Refn) released several new photographs from set recently. The film stars Elle Fanning as a young Hollywood starlet who is quickly swept into the underbelly of the industry, and is targeted by group of women who are obsessed with her youth and beauty. The film also stars Jena Malone, Christina Hendricks, and Keanu Reeves.
The film is distributed by Amazon Studios and will be in theaters later this summer.
Emma Watson, #ffffffeminist icon was the face of a skin whitening cream called "Blanc Expert" (aka Expert White) from Lancome
- ad was originally made in 2013, but has resurfaced
- Watson has not yet commented on this
- other awful companies that sell skin bleaching products geared toward non-Western countries include: Clinique, Pond's, Maybelline, Avon, Neutrogena, Olay, L'Oréal, and Estée Lauder
JT has been posting pics in the studio with Timbaland, Pharrell, and Little Big Town
Hopefully it's for a new solo album and not that Trolls movie he's the music executive producer for, otherwise it would be the most lit soundtrack ever
Says she doesn't even know what ghosting is: "There is a need to sensationalize things. When you leave a relationship there has to be some fucking crazy story or some crazy drama. And the fucking ghosting thing, like literally, I still don't even know what it is. It's just its own beast."
On Sean Penn not being involved with her second adoption: "And in my honesty about wanting to have more kids, there was an understanding that a relationship had to go somewhere before it was going to be—what you hope for, which ultimately did not happen. I couldn't foresee that, but that stuff takes time and I think it's my responsibility as a mother to protect my child from that. And we had a very clear understanding [...]"
I didn't know she had two kids
U.K. music station Radio X conducted a poll for the best British songs of all time. More than 50,000 listeners participated and here are the results:
- Oasis dominated with 4 songs in the Top 10 with Wonderwall leading the pack at number 1.
- David Bowie landed the 7th and 8th spots with Heroes and Life on Mars respectively.
- Gimme Shelter by The Rolling Stones rounded up the Top 10.
- Other songs part of the Top 10 are: Don't Look Back in Anger (2), Champagne Supernova (3), and Live Forever (4) by Oasis, I Am The Resurrection by The Stone Roses (5), Arctic Monkeys' I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor (6), and The Verve's Bittersweet Symphony (9).
- The best band of all time, The Beatles, only cracked the number 13 spot for Hey Jude.
Check out the full list here.
Do you agree? What's your fave British song, ONTD?
In her blog she writes:
Now if all I had to offer was to have my ass waxed on a dirty carpet or run my lines or even pulling down old curtains, maybe then I would feel the pressure to spend all season attempting to denigrate the character of my " friend," to validate my position as a Housewife, with bitter diatribe, which was a replica of their actions last season. Last season I naively believed that their intentions came, albeit aggressively, from a place of empathy, in regard to Kim. Now not so much.
NEWS:The #RHOMelbourne Reunion Special will be hosted once again by Alex Perry! Reply to this tweet if you have any questions for the ladies— Real Housewives Melb (@RHOMelbourne) March 21, 2016
Thoughts on RHOM this season? Tonight's episode of RHOBH?
The Native Tiger is NOT a fan of technology. In fact, she's sending her kids to a school where they are not introduced into technology until an older age. "My kids won't have cell phones or tablets, or any of that. It interferes with the brain development."
She also talks about what she's made before, and what's appropriate for her children: "Something like Jennifer's Body I'm not going to let them see for a long time. Something like Jonah Hex I'm not going to let them see ever. No one should see that movie."
ONTD, do you think children should be kept away from all technology? Have you seen Jonah Hex?
- Recorded for episode 6 of HBO's noted flop "Vinyl"
Pauly Shore shared a new clip of his appearance on Kocktails with Khloe. In the clip, Pauly Shore says to Khloe, "All you guys date black guys." A little further on, Khloe says to Pauly, "I've never seen a white penis. So if you want to show me yours, I would like to see it, I've never seen one that color."
Have you ever seen a white penis irl?
- Ryan almost tried out for the Backstreet Boys
- AJ says that Ryan had quite the voice and in a voice off vs Justin Timberlake he thinks Ryan might be the better singer
- Some of Justin's/Nsync fans on social media were apparently not too happy about AJ's innocuous comments
- he also talks about watching porn with some of the rest of the guys from BSB
Let's take a stroll down memory lane
Could it be? That on top of being the better actor & more attractive that Ryan is also a better singer than his former Mickey Mouse Club counterpart, ontd?
are you excited ontd
The dedication of Jessica Knoll's debut novel, Luckiest Girl Alive, reads:
To all the TifAni FaNellis of the world, I know.
the full essay is very good, and can be read here: What I Know
- Chet Hanks—aka Chet Haze is being sued by Terry Moogan, who was rear-ended by Chet on a major Southern California freeway last year. Moogan alleges Chet was "driving his vehicle in an unreasonable and unsafe manner and was under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol" at the time of the collision.
- Hanks and Wilson are both named as defendants in the lawsuit, along with Chet. With Tom and Rita being the owners of the vehicle, Moogan's legal team "argue that they are responsible for the physical and emotional injuries sustained as a result of the crash".
- "Despite knowing that Chester Hanks was careless and reckless driver and a habitual user of drugs and alcohol, they [Tom and Rita] negligently permitted Chester Hanks to operate their vehicle," the plaintiff alleged
- At the time of the accident Chet wasn't charged with a DUI nor were police on the scene.
-The movie will star Oscar, Natalie Portman, Tessa Thompson, Gina Rodriguez and Jennifer Jason Leigh.
-It's based on the first novel of the “Southern Reach” trilogy by Jeff VanderMeer.
-The story centers around a biologist who, in seeking answers to her husband’s tragic disappearance volunteers for a government expedition into an area sealed off as an environmental disaster zone.
-Starts filming later this spring in London.
what are you more excited for, ontd, the movie or the press tour?