Articles on this Page
- 03/21/16--12:48: _Mariah: "I look bet...
- 03/21/16--12:51: _Blake Shelton Buys ...
- 03/21/16--13:01: _Ariana Grande's 'Da...
- 03/21/16--13:11: _Gina Rodriguez for ...
- 03/21/16--13:15: _Former 'Top Chef' W...
- 03/21/16--13:45: _Hyomin (1/3 of T-AR...
- 03/21/16--14:14: _Meghan Trainor for ...
- 03/21/16--14:14: _Lindsay Lohan Dubsm...
- 03/21/16--14:29: _Bioware exec reveal...
- 03/21/16--14:59: _Emma Stone Attached...
- 03/21/16--15:57: _ADELE's Boyfriend H...
- 03/21/16--16:13: _Olivia Newton-John’...
- 03/21/16--16:14: _Ariel Winter on Ellen
- 03/21/16--16:43: _Jeremy Renner says ...
- 03/21/16--16:43: _Keith Richards Once...
- 03/21/16--17:17: _Gwen Stefani shades...
- 03/21/16--17:25: _ADELE Twerks During...
- 03/21/16--17:58: _Random internet bee...
- 03/21/16--17:58: _Vikings Update: new...
- 03/21/16--18:12: _The 100: JR breaks ...
- 03/21/16--12:51: Blake Shelton Buys SIX(?) copies of GF Gwen Stefani's New CD
- 03/21/16--13:11: Gina Rodriguez for Yahoo Style!
- 03/21/16--13:15: Former 'Top Chef' Winner Arrested.
- 03/21/16--13:45: Hyomin (1/3 of T-ARA's Holy Trinity) releases "Sketch"
- 03/21/16--14:14: Meghan Trainor for Skechers Originals commercial
- 03/21/16--14:14: Lindsay Lohan Dubsmashes Herself... from The Parent Trap
- 03/21/16--14:29: Bioware exec revealed title of new IP, no one noticed
- 03/21/16--14:59: Emma Stone Attached to "Letters From Rosemary"
- Based on the life of Rose Marie “Rosemary” Kennedy, sister of JFK, Robert, and Ted Kennedy
- Rosemary had an intellectual disability and eventually sufffered from a botched prefrontal lobotomy, leaving her permanently incapacitated at age 23
- Script written by Nick Yarborough
- Film will document the time prior to the lobotomy and its effects on the family
- 03/21/16--15:57: ADELE's Boyfriend HACKED, Leaked Personal Photos of Adele & Her Son
- 03/21/16--16:13: Olivia Newton-John’s missing ex is secretly living in Mexico.
- 03/21/16--16:14: Ariel Winter on Ellen
- She talks about her emancipation and how her older sister has helped her thoughout the whole ordeal.
- She discussed how she had no choice in going to acting. She was only 4 when she started.
- She goes to a real high school and wants to attend to college to be a lawyer.
- Talks about her breast reduction. She want to go public about her sugery b.c she felt a lot of women had to go though it.
- 03/21/16--16:43: Keith Richards Once Threatened to Knife-Fight Donald Trump.
- 03/21/16--17:17: Gwen Stefani shades Charli XCX?
- 03/21/16--17:25: ADELE Twerks During London Concert
- 03/21/16--17:58: Random internet beef of the day: Diplo vs Zedd
- "Ragnar finds it very difficult to trust people now that everyone seems to have their own agenda, but he finds a woman that he can engage with in Yidu. As John Lennon said about him and Yoko, they have no past. Someone like Yidu, who’s Chinese, exotic, has no collective memory of what’s happened in Scandinavia or Ragnar’s history, gives him the opportunity of unburdening some of his inner torments."
- In the upcoming episode we might see the fallout of Ragnar and Yidu as it pertains to Aslaug.
- On Aslaug's motives with Yidu: “I was not unaware that Yoko put her own assistant, May Pang, in front of John when she thought that John was losing interest in her,” Hirst continues. “So there was a slight Beatles aspect to that situation too. But this happens quite a bit — it’s an aspect of human sexuality and life and a woman trying to keep her husband in a way.
- Hirst and Travis discuss Ragnar and Aslaug's relationship often, with Travis admitting a deep respect for Aslaug given that she doesn't hate Ragnar at this point, given everything she's had to put up with.
- “It’s an interesting dynamic between two people struggling to remain in a relationship. They’re not young anymore and they’ve got a lot of kids between them. Aslaug has also struggled within the relationship and it doesn’t help that Harbard is going to return at some point to screw things up even more.”
- Katheryn talks about how Lagertha had promised both herself and Kalf that she would kill him and that Lagertha could never fully trust Kalf after his betrayal.
- Kalf's death is bittersweet because Ben Robson is a lot of fun to work with.
- When talking about Lagertha's pregnancy, she mentions the Seer's prophecy that Lagertha will never have children again.
- 03/21/16--18:12: The 100: JR breaks silence
Singer interviews with Chrissy Iley of The Sunday Times Style to talk about music, love, and her insecurities. Photos by Troy Jensen.
On insecurity: She doesn't enjoy being snapped by the paparazzi, however. So many contradictions."I am a pretty insecure person," she says, "but I have to get over that because this is the reality of my life. I look better than I looked a few months ago, but I am definitely not one of those people who says, 'I look amazing today.' I have to point out this is a rented house - I would never have overhead lighting. High hats, they call them. In my apartment in New York, it's all recessed lighting, chandeliers, candles. This lighting is abusive."
On dieting: "Yes. My diet is very bleak." Bleak is one of her favourite words. She giggles. "I overuse the word because there is a lot of bleakness going on. My bleak diet is horrendous, but I don't want to tell anyone about it because it's none of their business." She looks tiny. Even her much-photographed breasts are reined in. Whatever it is, I tell her, the bleak diet is working well. She sinks further back into her pillows. "I just don't want people commenting." It seems she is hurt by nasty comments. I saw a photo of her online recently eating ice cream. "Ice cream? Not on the bleak diet," she says. "That must have been very old."
On growing up in a single-parent household: She once said that growing up without a strong male figure in her life on a day-to-day basis affected a lot of her decision-making. "My perspective on that has changed. I don't think it was because I was without a father figure, I think there were lots of elements about my childhood that made me who I am. Some made me stronger, some made me more vulnerable. It was a combo plate."
On performing: Does she feel happy? "Sometimes. You just have to find the comedy in everything. There's so much nonsense that's just not worth spiralling over. I had the whole summer off. I was relaxing with the kids. Right now, there's a lot on. I do really enjoy performing. I like having an experience with people, trying to make them feel that they are not just watching an untouchable person. I want them to feel like they are in my living room."
On marrying James Packer: She describes her ideal day as "lying on the beach without a camera or a phone, surrounded by pink sand and the water". That sounds a little honeymoony. Is the wedding planned? "It's a secret." It's really happening, though? She waves the brick at me. "I'm not doing this for laughs." That ring is pretty hilarious. "I enjoy it. When you grow up without a lot of things... I try not to take things for granted." Still, she has two failed marriages. Is she not burnt from the experience? She looks very serious. "I am very traditional. I have babies, it's more appropriate. I don't know if most people can relate to that, but that's just how I feel." She won't elaborate on the relationship itself, however. "If I start talking about this relationship, people will interpret it in their own way, so I think it's safer for everyone involved to just not talk about the very personal aspect."
Article reprinted in full
Photos (no individual galleries)
I may have gone overboard... pic.twitter.com/JCWjC7aVu8— Blake Shelton (@blakeshelton) March 18, 2016
This marks Ariana's
fourththird leading single that debuts in the top 10. Her new album releases on May 20th and you can pre order it now.
Cute, short and simple interview at the source.
Gina is currently working on a part memoir/part self-help book, "I Can and I Will: Tools My Daddy Gave Me.""It’s the hardest thing I have ever done in my life. I’ve been very blessed to have these really great motivational things. Except it’s not all good. And now, in writing this book, I have to share the times that I did fall, that I did fail, the times where my family wasn’t so supportive, and I don’t know how to do that quite yet."
Paul Qui was arrested in Austin. When he opened the door he had "blood all over his face, arms, legs and clothing". There was a woman inside who was holding a small child and crying. Apartment was a mess and there was shattered glass everywhere. He had been parrtying with his friends and girlfriend. Thought his friends were flirting with his girlfriend and kicked them out. Enraged, he then trashed the place and blocked his girlfriend and her son's way when they tried to leave. He apparently threw her up against a wall several times and told her she wasnt going to leave.
He's charged with unlawful restraint, a Class A misdemeanor, as well as assault causing bodily injury to a family member, a Class A misdemeanor.
Skechers presents Best New Artist Meghan Trainor in her fun first commercial for the totally retro and cool #MTrainSkechers Originals footwear collection. Truly as one of a kind as the pop artist herself, these #SkechersOG styles offer a little built-in height to make you taller and have a Skechers Memory Foam footbed. They’re all about showing off your unique confidence and personality. Check out the spot to see Meghan performing her hot new single “NO”—the first track off her sophomore album Thank You releasing on May 13.
Bioware's Senior Director of Creative Development, Alistair McNally, tweeted this weekend that he wore a shirt with the name of their new IP on it at GDC last week and no one asked about it or noticed it.
— Alistair McNally (@Al_McNally) March 18, 2016
Also it was fun to walk around GDC2016 in a t-shirt with our new IP on it and no one batted an eyelid.
Fans on BSN are going crazy trying to find pictures of him from the conference, but no luck so far.
Source: twitter | BSN
ONTD, do you prefer Mass Effect or Dragon Age? I'm a Mass Effect gal
Some "fan" hacked Adele's boyfriends phone it seems and got a hold of a few personal photos which were then leaked and circulated in a Facebook group dedicated to Adele fans.
The photos include a pregnancy photo of hers, the ultrasound of her son, one of her in her early 20's and one from Adele's childhood.
Some fan who saw these in the group then contacted her team to prevent it from being leaked further.
-McDermott was 48 at the time he went missing from the fishing boat Freedom
-None of the 22 passengers saw McDermott go overboard
-He was not reported missing until a week later when Ms Newton-John contacted authorities after he failed to show up for a family gathering.
-Korean-born McDermott secured a second passport in his birth name Patrick Kim
-withdrew life savings from two bank accounts just before he disappeared.
-reports that McDermott is living in Mexico, having settled down with a European girlfriend.
not even sure how to tag this.
ONTD, what's the most ridiculous way you've ever dumped/been dumped?
for the forever alone crowd: how would u fake ur own death?
Sources - 1
A young fan asks Jeremy Renner during Silicon Valley Comic Con about Hawkeye's relationship with Black Widow in The Avengers compared to Age of Ultron, and Renner expresses his confusion at plot developments that emerged in the second Avengers film.
Which is the lesser of two evils, #TeamJoss or #TeamRenner?
Basically in 1989, The Rolling Stones wanted more money so they wanted a pay-per-view concert but they needed a promoter. That person ended up being Donald Trump. TRS weren't so sure about taking money from him. So their manager drew up a contract saying that Trump couldn't promote them in his signature fashion or even go to the concert. The Donald did so anyway. He held a press con and wouldn't stop even when their manager begged him. Keith and the rest of the band oveheard via walkie talkie and Keith threatned to fire The Donald himself with his knife that he had pulled out. Eventually, after the manager threatned that the band wouldn't perform, The Donald stopped the press con.
Keith v. Donald, who would win?
tweet + source
In 2014 Gwen worked with Charli XCX on a scrapped album. At the time Gwen told SPIN
"I think out of all the writers out there, male and female, I really like her style the most. I think that she comes up with really good melodies. I feel really lucky to work with her in the weird way that we did. It’d be interesting to actually be in the studio with her.”
But during an interview with ET about the scrapped album, Gwen made a comment mentioning Charli:
"Every time people would write things, I was like, ‘That’s what I sounded like 12 years ago—maybe you should call Charli XCX or somebody else.’ It felt weird and fake.”
What do you think ONTD? poorly phrased or shade?
Adele twerking at her show got me rolling 😂 pic.twitter.com/tH7lrhVLjx— Kyle Edwards (@KyleEdwards) March 21, 2016
Not only is ADELE serving you vocals, but the "I Miss You" songstress is now twerking during her shows. At her recent stop at the O2 Arena in London, the British artist is seen twerking. She tells the crowd: "I think I just twerked. I can't do it that well." Check out the clip above.
ONTD, do you know how to twerk?
twerk twerk twerk twerk twerk twerk, he said me haffi, twerk twerk twerk twerk twerk twerk, he see me do mi, dirt, dirt, dirt, dirt, dirt, dirt
@diplo stop being a jealous little bitch and do us all a favor and just shut the fuck up.— Zedd (@Zedd) March 22, 2016
Thank you. :-)
@Zedd your young and rich and a great musician.. Use that to your advantage.. Don't be such a pompous cornball loser also I fucked your girl— DiPL0 (@diplo) March 22, 2016
@diplo *you're— Zedd (@Zedd) March 22, 2016
@Zedd was running out of space sorry for the grammar 🙄— DiPL0 (@diplo) March 22, 2016
@Zedd you aren't a bad person . I just know you can do better that's all .. I'm just praying for you 👏— DiPL0 (@diplo) March 22, 2016
Literally hopped off Justin's dick to say someone's shit is about money? God DAMN I love Twitter. I do.— dead mow cinco (@deadmau5) March 22, 2016
@deadmau5 Joel why are u so obsessed with Justin's wiener ? I can introduce you if you want ?— DiPL0 (@diplo) March 22, 2016
Source // source // source
Yeah, it was. It’s always going to be difficult not to upset the fans when you’re doing things like that to a fan favorite, especially such a cult icon like Lagertha. I was a fan myself — I was an avid watcher of Vikings before I got the opportunity to jump on it. So I knew exactly how the reaction would be when Kalf’s actions were laid out for me.
Do you think he had redeemed himself by death’s door, or was trying to have Bjorn killed the last straw?
Everything Kalf did was to put himself in a better position. Usurping Lagertha was to gain a position of strength. As he said in season three, he wanted the poets to sing about him in the same vein as Ragnar and to be recognized by the Gods in Valhalla. At that point it was about status. He did it to potentially turn Lagertha’s eye as well. In terms of the whole Bjorn thing, he became culpable by bringing in people like Erlendur (Edvin Endre). Erlendur is still very much wanting to get into a position of power similar to his father and those were the terms of agreement of him bringing his army and his kingdom to work alongside Kalf. I don’t think those actions were necessarily there to hurt Lagertha in any way or form; it was very much about survival and pushing forward. Those things he did, especially in coming back from Paris, were really to try and prove to Lagertha how much he did love her.
Was it a reciprocal love?
Yeah, I think you can see it by the end. There is such a chemistry; it wasn’t a sort of brutal way of being killed, it was very intimate in the way that it was done. It was done on the wedding day within an embrace. There were feelings. To be someone’s second in command and in someone’s private quarters is a very privileged place to be. They knew each other very intimately. She brought him into her world originally in that position. It all only changed when Kalf turned from a boy to a man to a certain extent that he became a much more powerful individual. There was a mutual understanding and love towards each other.
Would you consider his death itself a bit of a feminist movement thanks to the female warriors rising up?
Absolutely. There are many ways to look at it in terms of it always being harder for women getting themselves to the top as opposed to men — there’s obviously a very big discussion in that. You could also see it as a man squashing down a female’s opportunity of power and success and it’s retribution for that and how she felt towards it. I think it’s great how powerful the women are in this series. They’re incredible actors and characters. We’re still talking about a time in Vikings where people didn’t live long and were always looking over their shoulder. It’s going to be a remembered death. It wasn’t on the battlefield; it was about the complicated dynamic between two people and someone who took action in a way that felt necessary during that time period.
Source: Videos (1 + 2), photos, Interview (1 + 2 + 3)
Alyssa is doing an #askaslaug Q+A tomorrow at 3pm EST
Mods, please ignore the previous submission, I forgot to add tags.
EXCLUSIVE! #The100 EP Breaks His Silence About The #Clexaversyhttps://t.co/p5h22PNPBYpic.twitter.com/3a3Jea8UrY— TV Insider (@tvinsider) 21 marca 2016
Jason Rothenberg addresses the fan reaction to Lexa's death. Claims to understand itnow. Other topics include WonderCon and what we can expect from the current season.
Since there is no winning on Twitter, what do you want to say to the fans now?
I would say, first of all, that it’s taken me a while to get perspective on it myself and to put myself in the position of somebody who was hurt like that. And I hope that eventually they can start to put themselves in our position and understand that we would never want to hurt anybody like that. We would never want to hurt our fans. We love them, we owe them everything, we owe them the fact that we just got a Season 4 to them. We want to take them for a ride, we don’t want to hurt them. And because we didn’t anticipate this sort of level of pain over this fictional death, we were doing what we always do on Twitter, which was celebrating work that we’re proud of. In hindsight, knowing what I know now and sort of realizing the things that I’ve realized, we should have done less of that. We should have done less buildup knowing where this was going to end up and knowing how this was going to affect people.
But it wouldn’t have changed the story you’re telling.
No, absolutely not. We would have told the same story. I stand behind the story; I just don’t think I would have gone out of my way to say ‘This is the best episode we’ve ever done!’ Nobody really anticipated that this would happen so now that we’ve seen it, the idea for me as the showrunner going forward is to learn lessons from it, you know? This is a show where characters die. That's another reason we were so surprised..it’s a post-apocalyptic world set 100 years later in which anyone can die.
You’ve killed children, you’ve killed people of color, you've killed Grounders and Mountain Men. You do have a non-discriminatory death toll on this show.
That’s true, this is world where we treat everybody equally and I feel like that includes, by the way, the manner in which people die. Another reason why I was surprised, to a certain extent, by the negativity in the reaction [to Lexa's death] is that we’ve created this world where it doesn’t matter what color you are or whether you’re a male or a female or who you love, whether you’re gay or straight. It’s about survival, it’s about ‘Can you help me survive today?’ And by the way, I’m not naïve to know that the real world isn’t like that, I know that the real world isn’t like that. That’s why science-fiction is such a great genre, because we can try to make a point and have messages and the message here is that race, sexuality, those things shouldn’t matter, and that extends to the way that characters die. In this world, it doesn’t matter, you can die if you’re gay or straight, you can die if you’re a series regular or not. This is going to be a crazy season...it’s already been a crazy season. More characters that we love are going to die this season and it’s going to happen soon.