Articles on this Page
- 03/16/16--16:15: _#PISSALERT : Footba...
- 03/16/16--16:16: _Sony Buys Michael J...
- 03/16/16--16:16: _Reality Stars You T...
- 03/16/16--17:35: _Did Chrissy Teigen ...
- 03/16/16--17:35: _President Obama rev...
- 03/16/16--17:44: _Angelina Jolie visi...
- 03/16/16--17:46: _Nicki Minaj covers ...
- 03/16/16--18:07: _Gotham renewed for ...
- 03/16/16--18:19: _Wendy Williams Goes...
- 03/16/16--18:20: _Normani Kordei of F...
- 03/16/16--18:20: _Comics Released Today
- 03/16/16--18:21: _Want to see "Be Her...
- 03/16/16--18:22: _Survivor Kaoh Rong:...
- 03/16/16--18:22: _Print Your Own Lisa...
- 03/16/16--18:44: _Star Wars Episode V...
- 03/16/16--18:44: _'Walking Dead' star...
- 03/16/16--18:44: _True love lives! Sa...
- 03/16/16--19:02: _Let's Discuss How K...
- 03/16/16--19:03: _Orlando Bloom Intro...
- 03/17/16--15:32: _Ads for Charlotte O...
- At the Cheltenham Festival (a horse-racing event in England), professional footballers were caught pissing into pint glasses and pouring it over the balcony, onto where thousands of other racegoers stood.
- MK Dons' Samir Carruthers and Northampton Town's James Collins were the two photographed relieving committing the acts.
- The MK Dons have since said they are launching an investigation and Carruthers has apologized for "[letting] the club down massively."
- 03/16/16--16:16: Sony Buys Michael Jackson's Stake in Music Catalog for $750 Million
- 03/16/16--16:16: Reality Stars You Totally Forgot Created Drama In The ’00s
- 03/16/16--17:35: Did Chrissy Teigen Just Throw Ina Garten Shade in Her Cookbook?
- Chrissy Teigen included a recipe in her Cravings cookbook for roast chicken and veggies, which she called "BTI (Better than Ina's)"
- Investigative journalists determined that Teigen is actually a lifelong fan of the Barefoot Contessa as evidenced by her Twitter testimonials (see below)
- Teigen is also on record as having said,"I Love Ina Garten". But do you?
- 03/16/16--17:35: President Obama reveals his NCAA bracket!!
- 03/16/16--17:44: Angelina Jolie visits refugees in Greece
- 03/16/16--17:46: Nicki Minaj covers April issue of NYLON
- 03/16/16--18:07: Gotham renewed for third season
- 03/16/16--18:20: Comics Released Today
- 03/16/16--18:21: Want to see "Be Here Now" in your own hometown? Find out how!
- 03/16/16--18:22: Survivor Kaoh Rong: S32E05 - "The Devils We Know"
- 03/16/16--18:22: Print Your Own Lisa Frank Tarot Deck
- 03/16/16--18:44: 'Walking Dead' star Steven Yeun tackles action movie 'Mayhem'
- Joe Lynch is directing.
- The film is being financed by Avva Pictures.
- The indie film is about: "a virus capable of making people act out their wildest impulses that infects a corporate law office on the very day attorney Derek Saunders (Yeun) is framed by a co-worker and wrongfully fired. Trapped in the quarantined building, our hero is forced to savagely fight tooth and nail for not only his job, but also his life."
- Mayhem is due to begin principal photography later this month on location in Belgrade, Serbia.
- 03/16/16--18:44: True love lives! Sam and Rahn back together!
- 03/16/16--19:02: Let's Discuss How Katherine Heigl Is Now Shilling for Kitty Litter
- 03/16/16--19:03: Orlando Bloom Introduced Katy Perry to His Mother
ontd, what is it about sports culture do you think that breeds piss miscreants?
-This will give the company sole ownership of works by The Beatles, Bob Dylan and others like Eminem and Taylor Swift
-MJ's estate negotiated the sale and the executors of the estate say this is just another move in erasing his debts and maximizing the value of the estate for the benefit of his three children and Jackson's mother.
-The sale does not include rights to Jackson’s master recordings or songs that he wrote, and the singer’s estate will continue to have a stake in EMI Publishing, Inc.
-The deal is expected to close by the end of the month.
Angelina from Jersey Shore
Hottie from Flavor of Love
Sister Patterson from Flavor of Love
Ava from Super Sweet 16
Sanjaya from American Idol
obama picks kansas to win
every year he has blessed us with his bracket
he also shockingly picked A&M to be in the final four
no word on trump's picks
do u agree with the president ontd? ALSO FINAL REMINDER: join the ontd bracket challenge and fill your bracket out before the games tmrw! password is legends
Today Angelina Jolie arrived in Greece, acting as UNHRC's Special Envoy, to review the refugee situation. First she visited the refugee and migrant hot spots in Piraeus port and Eleonas, talking with the people there and getting first-hand testimony of their experience.
She then met with Greek Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras, to discuss the crisis in detail.
“I’m here to assist the efforts of the UN Refugee Agency and the Greek government, so that the urgent managing of the humanitarian crisis is expedited,” Jolie said in a press release regarding her visit in Greece.
“I’m eager to meet with the authorities, the associates and the volunteers who work on the field in order to ameliorate the conditions and to ensure the safety of the people who are in a vulnerable position,” she adds.
In the same press release, it is noted that during her visit, Jolie will once again highlight the support of UNHCR towards Greece, regarding the efforts to boost the procedures of identification and asylum granting, to respect the fundamental international standards of protection and refugee laws, and to apply the EU plan regarding the relocation.
In addition, Jolie “will express her appreciation regarding Greece‘s support and solidarity towards the refugees and the people who seek asylum and who have reached the coasts of islands after going through so many dangerous, harsh and sometimes fatal journeys.”
According to sources, she is spending the night in Athens and tomorrow will travel to Idomeni at the Northern Greece border, where thousands of refugees remain, despite FYROM closing its borders and refusing them entry and further passage into Europe.(the situation there is absolutely tragic tbh)
ONTD, this is a very serious issue, so please be respectful.
A couple of quotes:
On her Kmart clothing brand
“I was embarrassed to wear low-priced things so it was important for me to make my fans feel like, ’You may not have all the money right now, but you better walk with your head held high and be confident, be proud of what you’re wearing, because you make the clothes.’”
On her relationship with Meek Mill
“I’m not engaged yet. He said that my third ring would be my engagement ring. But sometimes he calls me his fiancée, and I’m always trying to stop him, like, ‘Nope! I ain’t got that third ring yet!’ We’re just taking it one step at a time. And, you know, if that happens, if I get married, then I’ll have a child, and that’ll be fun, because I can’t wait to hold my baby. When he and I were just friends, he would always say, ‘You remind me of my mother, and I like that because you’re like a dude. You’re tough like a guy and you talk like a dude.’ So I always got the sense that me being tough and bossy was a turn-on for him. And it’s important for me to keep my voice. Being in a relationship shouldn’t mean that you lose your voice. Being in a relationship should mean that you’ve met a secure-enough man to allow you, in a sense, to remain a queen.”
Read full story at the source.
FOX has renewed Gotham for a third season, set to premiere this fall.
starts at minute 4:00
-Wendy thinks the reason Janet is cancelling shows is because she's not selling tickets.
-Wendy says Janet should not aim to perform in arenas, instead she should downgrade to theaters.
-Janet needs a reinvention. Be reintroduced and grow from there.
-Wendy thinks she should go to Vegas and have a residency.
Bombshell engaged Fifth Harmony member Normani Kordei to discuss her swift rise to stardom, potential solo career and the group’s future success! In an intimate interview, the 19 years old singer candidly dishes on boys, her biggest influences Michael Jackson, Adele & Beyoncé and stage fright.
Do personalities crash in the group?
I can definitely say that we've experienced the best and worst times together. We have been through more than you can began to imagine in the last three years. This journey in our lives helped shape us to expand within our artistry. Any relationship has it's strengths and weakness. I can honestly say that this pertains to us as well but we always find a way to get past whatever issue that may arise. Ultimately, we have the same goal.
The biggest influencers in your career?
I appreciate Michael Jackson and his love for the art. He paved the way for so many people that are now artist. The connection that his heart made with his music was always clear. His mind worked in a special way and he always fed those around him with knowledge. I adore Adele so much. I listen to her albums and notice that I can’t find a single song that I don’t connect with. There is a definite difference between being a singer and an artist. She is the definition of an artist. She carries herself with such humility and grace. I’m sure these next two are oh so predictable of me. Beyoncé is a replica of whom I’d like to become (the Normani Kordei version of course). She wears so many hats which entails her to be the artist, the businesswoman, the mom, the wife, the humanitarian and much more. I love how involved she is when any move is made. She knows what she wants her performance to look like and how to execute it. I think that she is beyond admirable. There’s only one Beyonce but I hope one day to be everything that she is and more. Chris Brown is one of the most talented human beings I have come across in my lifetime. He gives his all with everything that he does. Not only is he an incredible vocalist but a phenomenal entertainer which most in the industry lack. I’m just being honest. I don’t want to go to a show and just hear a voice come from your body I want A SHOW. That doesn’t necessarily mean dancing but show me some sort of passion and mesmerize me. I think that he’s a visionary. These are just a few.
Do you ever get stage fright?
I get butterflies before I perform but when I hit the stage it’s something special. I become someone else and I know that the stage is home. I feel untouchable and everything feels right. I’m so into my performance that when I get off of stage sometimes I can’t remember any part of it. I’m myself when I’m on stage.
Are the boys in the industry blowing you up?
I have friends. That’s it.
Will Normani go Solo?
Wow! The question of literally all of 2015. Before the girls and I were put together we all had the intentions of being solo artist. Our destiny had something different in mind for now at least. Going into this I was fully committed to the girls and I still am. Someday we all aspire to venture out and grow individually with our artistry. It’s impossible for five people to have the exact same ambitions all around. So to give you a more direct answer to your question and inquiring minds, the answer is yes one day but Fifth Harmony has tons of work to do until then.
Normani can now add co-choreographer in her resume! Sean Bankhead (Fifth Harmony lead choreographer) posted this video of the girls rehearsing for the after Oscar event on instagram a few days ago.
AYYYE! @normanikordei & @anthonymarquis_ made this part up! GHETTO ASSES! 🙈 #SoundCheck #WorkFromHome #GetItOnItunes
YAS! Queen of low budget magazines! Serving us 90's r&b album covers!
sources: bombshell (for the rest of the interview) x seanb
ComicList: New Comic Book Releases List for 03/16/2016 https://t.co/zpWCXbXKRp— ComicList (@ComicList) March 15, 2016
-Batman And Robin Eternal #24
-Green Arrow #50
-Poison Ivy Cycle Of Life And Death #3 (Of 6)
-Superman Wonder Woman #27
-All-New X-Men #6
-Extraordinary X-Men #8
-Scarlet Witch #4
Chad Loh (Blue): Debbie, Neal, Nick, Michele, Cydney, Jason
Gondol (Yellow): Anna, Aubry, Scot, Tai, Peter, Joe
The Gondol tribe lost the immunity challenge. Anna was voted out 5-1 over Peter. Julia will join the Gondol tribe, giving both tribes 6 members.
If you want to talk about spoilers, please put it behind an LJ spoiler cut!
An artist by the name of Ariel Hart came up with these designs. “I’m especially passionate about branding as it transitions into being a lifestyle,” Hart explained to HuffPo. “Lisa Frank is a great example of a brand that was likely intended for young people that inadvertently found a way to stick with them for the rest of their lives.”
They are not for sale since you can just download and print them yourselves. (how much will this cost me at Kinkos?)
nostalgia post for 90s merchandising
Besides the scenes on the boat, there were other scenes on the streets too. During one scene, costumed cast members gather on the street while a landspeeder is made to explode causing them to flee.
I'm glad Steven is finally getting major roles in other projects, buuuut (twd spoilers (maybe) ahead):
he starts filming for Mayhem (in Serbia) later this month. The Walking Dead cast start filming for season 7 in April. He's the lead in Mayhem. It's (pretty much) confirmed now that his face meets Lucille in the finale. RIP Glenn :'( (and if y'all were wondering, no this isn't the only evidence stacked against him dying this season)
--Jersey Shore alums Sammi and Rahnnie are reportedly seeing each other again
--Rumors started when Sam posted a pic on IG from her birthday party with Rahn sitting next to her
--Sam's rep had no comment but a source claims, “Both Sammi and Ronnie are telling friends they have never loved anyone else since they broke up”
sammisweetheartSuch an amazing Birthday Weekend spent at my fav. Place @bouncesportingclub @thecbernard ! 🎉
i miss jersey shore tbh. these 2 were a hot mess, i hope Ron stopped being a douche for Sammi's sake. I wish her all the best
There are a few other spots she did, which you can watch on Cat's Pride YouTube channel.
ONTD, what's your personal career low?
Things are getting serious for Katy and Orlando! The two were rumored to be dating after meeting at the Golden Globes and getting papped in Hawaii, and now it seems as if the relationship is solidifying. Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom ate and had drinks with Bloom's mother at a pub in Buckinghamshire, England.
Onlookers say the three got along very well and had a good time.
What was it like meeting your gf/bf's parents?