Articles on this Page
- 03/10/16--15:00: _One More Time w/ Ch...
- 03/10/16--15:00: _Beauty Post! Neelam...
- 03/10/16--15:01: _Supergirl 1x16 Promo
- 03/10/16--15:03: _Vice Principals: Te...
- 03/10/16--15:26: _Tao Okamoto: Asian ...
- 03/10/16--15:27: _Marina Comes for Ch...
- 03/10/16--15:52: _Leslie Jones’ Ghost...
- 03/10/16--15:52: _'Merlin' Bae Tom Ho...
- 03/10/16--16:03: _Ariana Grande Revea...
- 03/11/16--10:44: _Project Runway All ...
- 03/11/16--10:44: _Mariah Carey delive...
- 03/11/16--11:21: _The CW renews every...
- 03/11/16--11:21: _Kim Kardashian post...
- 03/11/16--11:46: _Mike Colter Reveals...
- 03/11/16--13:27: _Freeform has a foll...
- 03/11/16--13:27: _Penny Dreadful's Ev...
- 03/11/16--13:27: _American Idol Winne...
- 03/11/16--13:28: _Early Box Office Fo...
- 03/11/16--13:28: _Vikings Mid-Season ...
- 03/11/16--13:28: _Paramount's The Lit...
- 03/10/16--15:00: One More Time w/ Christopher Walken & Amber Heard - 1st trailer
- 03/10/16--15:01: Supergirl 1x16 Promo
- 03/10/16--15:03: Vice Principals: Tease (HBO)
- 03/10/16--15:26: Tao Okamoto: Asian Actors are the "Minorities of the Minorities"
- 03/10/16--15:27: Marina Comes for Charli XCX
- 03/10/16--15:52: 'Merlin' Bae Tom Hopper Covers Men's Health!
- 03/10/16--16:03: Ariana Grande Reveals "Dangerous Woman" Cover Art and it's....odd.
- 03/11/16--10:44: Project Runway All Stars Ep 5 Recap
- 03/11/16--10:44: Mariah Carey delivers vocals!
- 03/11/16--11:21: The CW renews everything
- 03/11/16--11:21: Kim Kardashian posted a new picture of Saint West
- 03/11/16--11:46: Mike Colter Reveals Luke Cage Premiere Date
- 03/11/16--13:28: Vikings Mid-Season Teaser + Sneak Peak
- 03/11/16--13:28: Paramount's The Little Prince Dropped from US release
Opens April 8.
- Does a glam make-up look, suitable for weddings, photography, nights out etc
- Neelam is stunning throughout (as always).
- Lisa stays incredible as always
What's your favourite make-up look for a night out ONTD?
Kara turns on her friends and the citizens of National City after being exposed to Red Kryptonite makes her malicious and dangerous.
Danny McBride and Walton Goggins star in Vice Principals, the story of a high school and the two people who almost run it. Coming in July 2016.
- Did an interview with HuffPo Live.
- Says "This time, people were talking about there's no black people for the [Oscar] nominees and all that, but we're not even in the game. People don't even talk about us, meaning Asian or Japanese or other ethnicities."
- Says it's tough, but more people are opening doors and taking risks, which she appreciates.
- Says she's gotten a couple of superhero movies and those are easier to fit as Asian actors, but she'd like to see Asians cast in more realistic movies instead of just fantasy.
- Is in favor of more diversity in creative positions, e.g. writers, producers, etc.
- Says Asians are the "minorities of the minorities" and thinks they should speak up more and as opposed to being "reserved and shy" which gives the impression that they don't complain.
Nice to see another Asian actor speaking out. You can click through for the (autoplay) video.
Marina just threw some heavy shade toward Charli XCX on instagram 👀🍋 pic.twitter.com/hLZ87tE7Fy— Shady Music Facts (@musicnews_shade) March 10, 2016
Imagery is artistic property. Please respect your fellow artists.— Marina Diamandis (@MarinasDiamonds) March 10, 2016
Charli XCX has since deleted the photo.
source 1& 2
Film’s director and co-writer Paul Feig said: “We had written the role with Melissa in mind, but then I thought I’ve seen Melissa play a brash, larger-than-life character. She’s done it in my movies before!”.
About Leslie, he said: “She’s one of my favorite people on the planet. I don’t normally like comedy that’s big and loud, but she is able to pull that off in a way that feels real, and it’s her,” he said. “I wanted to unleash Leslie on the public in the same way we unleashed Melissa on the public in Bridesmaids, with a very showy role.”
And haters, attack me all you want but when you attack and insult my cast, you've crossed the line. Grow up and leave my cast alone.— Paul Feig (@paulfeig) March 8, 2016
Paul Feig's TW
let me take a seat first
So, um... what do you think?
Sleeveless Prince Tom Hopper graces the cover of this month's Men's Health magazine. The star of Starz’s drama-at-sea, Black Sails, keeps it simple and sexy in just a pair of gray sweats.
Sir Percival's agent must be tight with the fitness mag, as this is his third feature and second cover in just under a year.
Paraphrased from @MensHealthMag. @TomHopper, 1.
Si si, mas mas.
This ep's models were all naturists, which kind of continued the thirst trap theme over from last episode. The designers had to create winter looks that nudists wouldn't hate. Mitchell surprised everyone~
The main storyline was people shitting on Sam the whole episode, and it was glorious.
Bottom two: Sam and Valerie
Eliminated: No one.
Sam should have CLEARLY been kicked off, but the judges couldn't lose their golden boy. The other designers flipped out at the unfair double save and began rightfully attacking Sam.
Sam then attempted a villain speech.
Finally a fun episode! Love that everyone is dragging that prick.
Earlier this year, the Las Vegas Weekly wrote of Mariah Carey's Las Vegas residency: "Her powerhouse voice and instantly recognizable range unwavering after nearly three decades, Mariah in Vegas is a timeless yet fresh fit." And recent videos of Mariah Carey's performances have confirmed that the elusive chanteuse is still a vocal powerhouse. The following video of Carey performing her debut single "Vision of Love" has gone viral, with one online commenter describing it as "the best she's done since 2005." What do you think?
CW enthusiast, violue, must be thrilled.
You're the sun in my morning babe pic.twitter.com/qqV6OvR5a1— Kim Kardashian West (@KimKardashian) 11 mars 2016
ONTD , Am I reaching or this cute baby looks like Oliver Rousteing, Balmain's designer?
Luke Cage will premiere September 30th. Watch Mike Colter reveal the premiere below (after 2:10 mark)
Who else is wishing season 2 of Jessica Jones was premiering this fall, instead?
Based on a novel by Rhiannon Thomas, After focuses on Aurora's life when she wakes up after 100 years to find her family dead and that her kingdom has fallen. She'll need to learn how to become a warrior to fight for control.
After her 3rd album badly flopped by debuting at #161 on the Billboard 200 Album Charts last year, effectively killing her music career, Jordin Sparks has decided to switch to acting. She has been cast in a recurring role in Kevin's Williamson's (of TVD and CBS's infamous drama Stalker) ABC drama pilot Time After Time.
She will play play New York stylist Jesse Givens who is also roommate and good friend of the female lead Jane Walker (played by Genesis Rodriguez).
She previously appeared in TV in guest stints on CSI and BET's Zoe Ever After.
It is also expected for the domestic total to be $425 Million Dollars.
-The benefit of Captain America: The Winter Soldier being well received by critics and audiences
-A more interesting storyline than Avengers: Age of Ultron, and expected to hold up better than Age of Ultron after the first weekend
-Captain America: Civil War's strong twitter activity
-The oversaturation of superhero movies with Deadpool and Batman V. Superman premiering before Civil War (X-Men comes out three weeks afterwards)
-Less enthusiasm from audience after Age of Ultron and Iron Man 3
are you sick of seeing aslaug being abused yet, ontd?
Mark Osborne directed the movie, which is based on the classic tale published in 1943. The Little Prince's voice cast includes Jeff Bridges, Rachel McAdams, Paul Rudd, Marion Cotillard and Benicio Del Toro.