Articles on this Page
- 03/04/16--10:48: _Funko introduces Po...
- 03/04/16--11:09: _Kim Kardashian West...
- 03/04/16--11:09: _Produce 101 Trainee...
- 03/04/16--11:09: _Black Sails 307 clips
- 03/04/16--11:09: _ONTD Original: Pisc...
- 03/04/16--12:09: _New Captain America...
- 03/04/16--12:09: _Marvel reportedly l...
- 03/04/16--12:25: _the faking it casts...
- 03/04/16--13:16: _Official Photos fro...
- 03/04/16--13:22: _ The Wine Show Seri...
- 03/04/16--13:22: _Trailer for Kerry W...
- 03/04/16--13:22: _China and Indonesia...
- 03/04/16--13:23: _Russell Simmons end...
- 03/04/16--14:00: _Rachel McAdams and ...
- 03/04/16--14:01: _Run Away with Meme
- 03/04/16--14:13: _RAMI MALEK: "I HOPE...
- 03/04/16--14:16: _Jena Malone Cut fro...
- 03/04/16--14:50: _Gina Torres to topl...
- 03/04/16--14:50: _Paramore's Hayley W...
- 03/04/16--21:10: _Britney goes to the...
- 03/04/16--10:48: Funko introduces Pop The Vote line
- 03/04/16--11:09: Black Sails 307 clips
- 03/04/16--11:09: ONTD Original: Piscean Problematic Faves & Flops
- 03/04/16--12:25: the faking it casts spills season 3 "secrets"
- 03/04/16--13:16: Official Photos from the All-Female Horror Anthology ‘XX’
- 03/04/16--13:22: The Wine Show Series Trailer - Starring Matthew Goode & Matthew Rhys
- 03/04/16--13:22: Trailer for Kerry Washington's HBO Movie "Confirmation"
- 03/04/16--14:01: Run Away with Meme
- 03/04/16--14:16: Jena Malone Cut from Dawn of Justice's Theatrical Cut
- 03/04/16--14:50: Gina Torres to topline ABC drama
- 03/04/16--21:10: Britney goes to the beach, takes instagram along for the ride
So this is happening.
Source 1Source 2
* Worked on the song with frequent Kanye collaborator "The Dream"
* Kanye was on set.
Photos of Kim out last night wearing an ugly
you may remember other posts about this show produce 101, where 101 girls battle it out to be in a 11 member girl group
in today's episode, there's 61 left and the new challenge was vocal, dance, and rap competition.
the girls who picked dance got to pick what song to dance to and two groups SLAYED jessie j's bang bang and DC's say my name
they were judged on their dance so they aren't singing live but they prerecorded vocals to the songs.
other girls also danced to kpop boyband EXO's growl and sunmi's full moon
Do you think they did the songs justice, ONTD? Who else is hooked on this show? Who are your favs? Flop but sweet Sohye? Queen of dance Chungha? Emotionless robot Nayoung?
Max gives Anne an update on Jack & the general situation regarding the Urca non-gold.
Meanwhile Billy Bones suggest (with no ulterior motives of any kind, I'm sure) Captain
Flint let somebody else announce his return from the "dead" to make it, like, cooler.
SOURCES: BLACK SAILS OFFICIAL TWITTER//IGN TWITTER//IGN
Hello everyone and welcome to the last installment of our Horoscope Faves/Problems for the wonderful . I hope you enjoy this post! See you next month for Aries.
Piscean Problematic Faves
Rihanna, Feb 20
RIHANNA! The ultimate ONTD problematic fave. Her long history of messiness is rivaled by her effortless cool. Rih is well loved, but been a participant of enough fuckery to earn her spot on this list.
Laura Prepon, March 7
Blame it on Xenu!! Laura got her start as mega-babe Donna in That Seventies Show, since then she's unfortunately gone the way of the Masterson brothers. Some consider her eyebrow situation problematic.
Matthew Gray Gubler, March 9
Seems to be a nice guy but he’s also really close buddies with Terry Richardson, so how nice can he be???
Aamir Khan, March 14
As per milfordacademy, Aamir Khan has done a lot of good things. He’s an activist, has spoken out against the Indian government’s intolerance, and his show Satyamev Jayate (which means “truth alone triumphs”) exposes a lot of problems in India in a sensitive and informative way. However, he’s kind of an asshole in his personal life, with rumors that he has an illegitimate child with a white woman, his support of known murderer and abuser Salman Khan, and for fighting with Salman Khan over their respective boxing movies.
Chris Martin, March 2
He’s problematic but he's not really anyone's fave either. Still, he doesn't stack up against these next Pisceans...
Honorable mentions: Potato duo Ansel Elgort and Miles Teller, Rob Lowe
Justin Bieber, March 1
It's way too late to say sorry, Justin. We thought we were over your whiny racist ass but you and Ellen hatched a plan to worm your way into mainstream culture once again.
Chuck Norris, March 10
Dammit Chuck Norris, why does your Republican ass have to tarnish my love of round house kicks? Chuck Norris, star of many internet jokes, is actually a terrible person. If you are angry, just remember that Bruce Lee did fight him in Way of the Dragon and totally kills him.
E.L. James, March 7
This bitch. Her fanfic turned worldwide phenomenon makes me sick for its positive portrayal of an abusive and controlling relationship. She continues to deny that the story is abusive and deflects the fact that actual BDSM is not like that.
Terrence "Baby Wipes" Howard, March 11
Baby Wipes is straight up nuts. Someone failed him as a child, and he's failed himself since.
Robin Thicke, March 10
Responsible for Blurred Lines, the anti-consent anthem of He and Pharrell got sued by Marvin Gaye’s estate for plagiarism. Paula Patton left him and he embarrassed himself by releasing "Paula", a self indulgent album about feeling sooo bad about fucking 20 year olds that he dedicated to his ex.
Antonin Scalia, March 11
For this homophobic, racist, sexist twit, all I can say is, “BYE!”
Dishonorable Mentions: Mitt Romney, Rick Perry, Mitch McConnell, Sam Taylor-Wood, Naughty Boy, Hunter Moore, Adam Levine, Trace Cyrus
-This was presented at Disney's annual shareholder meeting so no clip, just a description.
-The scene involves the chase scene in an underground tunnel with Captain America, Bucky, Falcon, and Black Panther chasing each other.
-Eventually the chase comes to a halt when they are surrounded by armed officers and War Machine, who is getting ready to detain Captain America.
-War Machine says to Cap "Stand down now. Congratulations, Cap, you’re a criminal.”
-The scene ends with Black Panther intervening, barring out his metal claws and taking off his mask revealing his identity.
- Apparently there were suggestions of Marvel doing a series starring Shang-Chi instead of Danny Rand because of the controversy (really??? I don't believe it.)
- Marvel is auditioning Asian actors only for the role of Shang Chi, a character who has worked both with Iron Fist and Luke Cage and is son of the villain Fu Manchu.
- Shang Chi could have a spin-off series depending on the reception to his character (really??? I don't believe it.) x2
So what do you think, ONTD? Will you be watching Iron Fist despite the disappointing lead actor, if it at least gives us good Asian characters? Are you side-eyeing Marvel's obvious damage control PR happening rn? Do you actually believe Marvel would be willing to give Shang-Chi his own series?
Katie Stevens, Rita Volk and Michael J. Willett chatted with MTV about some spoilers for the upcoming season.
- Amy has a new girlfriend
thank god almighty
- Shane has a new boyfriend
- Lauren gets her own apartment
- Karma and Shane do a battle of the bands performance
XX is a new horror anthology with a gender twist – all segments will be helmed by female directors and will star female leads. The directors have been given free creative rein within budget and time constraints, but all of the segments themselves will involve the horror genre.
The segments are directed by Karyn Kusama, Mary Harron, Jennifer Lynch, and Jovanka Vuckovic.
Matthew Goode & Matthew Rhys star in this new brand new 13 x 1 hour television series, for broadcast on ITV Spring 2016. Filmed in beautiful locations all over the world, The Wine Show is informative, entertaining, humorous and surprising, with something for everyone who enjoys a glass of wine.
One woman made a choice to take a stand. On April 16, Kerry Washington is Anita Hill and Wendell Pierce is Clarence Thomas in Confirmation.
Earlier this week Indonesia announced a ban on "effeminate" men and men dressing in women’s clothing on television. The Indonesian Broadcasting Commission (KPI) claimed it's received buttloads of complaints from viewers offended by:
- Men wearing feminine fashion
- Men wearing feminine make-up
- Feminine body language exhibited by men, including, but not limited to, walking style, sitting style, hand gestures and other behaviors
- Men speaking in a feminine way
- Depicting justifications or promoting that men can behave effeminately
- Depicting a man greeting another man in ways that are supposed to be for women
- Depicting terminologies and colloquial terms that are often used by effeminate males.
Their website claims: “KPI assess these things are not in accordance with the respect for the norms of decency and morality in society and the protection of children and adolescents." Coincidentally, Indonesia’s largest Islamic group called for the criminalization of gay sex and LGBTI activism last week. Indonesia's Defense Minister called gay movements "more dangerous than nuclear warfare."
Not to be outdone, China has now effectively banned "all gay people" from their television broadcasts. Their new policy outlaws depictions of "abnormal sexual relationships and sexual behavior,""witchcraft practices and feudal superstition," and of course "grotesque criminal cases."China calls their latest homophobic acts an update to their "moral guidelines."
Paraphrased from @Queerty.
How many of y'all homophobes gon' fake outrage in this post?
- When asked to explain his endorsement Russell says "I think Sen. Clinton has been sensitive, supportive of a progressive agenda. She’s realistic in what she can get done. She’s able to beat the Republican candidate, and I think that Bernie Sanders would not be able to or could lose. And I don’t want to take that chance.”
- Calls Hillary his "long time friend"
Hot off her movie Spotlight's big Oscar win, the Taylor Kitsch and Rachel McAdams dating rumors have resurfaced. The two stared together on True Detective and were rumored to be dating shortly after filming wrapped. The pair were pictured out having dinner and then spotted with morning after hair having brunch late last summer. As of late the rumors have died down, however it seems that Rachel has been spotted coming and going from Taylor's apartment in LA recently, meaning they're back on, or were never off and are just really good at keeping their private lives private.
Rachel out to dinner with her family this week in LA.
Hoping to rectify the underperformance of Carly Rae Jepsen’s E•MO•TION in 2015, the singer's legion of fans are assembling to make the album’s second single, “Run Away with Me,” into the “song of the summer” that it deserves to be. In the Web 2.0 landscape, this is achieved by going viral. “Run Away with Meme,” encourages fans to post video clips to the single’s opening saxophone riff and chorus.
On February 26, Jepsen thanked her fans for their efforts by performing "Run Away with Me" on The Ellen Degeneres Show, instead of more recent singles including "Your Type," "Last Christmas," "Everywhere You Look (The Fuller House Theme)" and "Love Me Like That."
The following videos are examples of the campaign:
When you refuse to be the ashes pic.twitter.com/qt8qq6k6Z9— Alex Bedder (@itgetsbedder) March 3, 2016
i love this scene in mean girls pic.twitter.com/499iRXlzpb— COL•IN (@colinshram) February 15, 2016
Sources: The Simpsons / Regular Show / Bill Clinton / Adele / Jennifer Garner / Mean Girls
Edit: Removed bad joke.
‘Mr. Robot’ Ups Michael Cristofer & Stephanie Corneliussen To Regulars; Adds Joey Bada$$ & Chris Conroy https://t.co/iSngdNozru— Deadline Hollywood (@Deadline) 4 March 2016
● Chris Conroy will play Joanna Wellick's (Stephanie Corneliussen) new man
Guess whose back??? pic.twitter.com/DOmmjTNE4Z— Rami Malek (@ItsRamiMalek) 4 March 2016
Rami attends the 2016 Film Independent Spirit Awards
'Short Term 12' reunion with Brie Larson at the 2016 Film Independent Spirit Awards & at the Oscars "Night Before" party
Rami attends the Vanity Fair Oscars After Party
sources: youtube･ zimbio #1･ #2
twitter #1･ #2･ #3･ #4
She'll appear in the R-rated Director's cut.
It was never revealed what character she was playing though speculation ranged from Barbra Gordon to Carrie Kelley. No reason was given for why she was cut.
This damn movie clocks in at 2 hours and 31 minutes so who knows how long that R-rated cut is supposed to be.
‘Suits’ Gina Torres Set For the Lead In ‘The Death of Eva Sofia Valdez’ ABC Pilot https://t.co/95fsLStcOU— Deadline Hollywood (@Deadline) 4 mars 2016
Torres will remain a regular on Suits with her character likely getting phased out.
This would mark the first series lead role for Torres
"The Death of Eva Sofia Valdez" is described as Macbeth with a Cuban twist and a supernatural twist
Source / Source
Captioned with "Starting the weekend off right"
When was the last time you went to tha beach ONTD?