Articles on this Page
- 03/03/16--12:09: _Last Batch (maybe n...
- 03/03/16--12:10: _Morgan Freeman Isn'...
- 03/03/16--12:10: _WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB...
- 03/03/16--12:11: _Man Seeking Woman S...
- 03/03/16--12:11: _Priyanka Chopra on ...
- 03/03/16--12:11: _ABC renews OUAT, Fr...
- 03/03/16--12:11: _Ryan Reynolds plays...
- 03/03/16--12:17: _Black Phillip: The ...
- 03/03/16--14:11: _Britney for Mario T...
- 03/03/16--14:12: _La Reina Jennifer L...
- 03/03/16--14:12: _Last Night's Broad ...
- 03/03/16--14:12: _Years & Years Desir...
- 03/03/16--14:13: _Sharon Osbourne: ‘I...
- 03/03/16--14:15: _Meghan Trainor talk...
- 03/04/16--09:15: _Batman v. Superman ...
- 03/04/16--09:24: _Project Runway All ...
- 03/04/16--09:32: _Rupert Murdoch and ...
- 03/04/16--09:45: _ONTD Roundup
- 03/04/16--10:37: _House of Cards S4 post
- 03/04/16--10:38: _In time travel news...
- 03/03/16--12:09: Last Batch (maybe not) of Vanity Fair Oscar Photos!
- 03/03/16--12:10: Morgan Freeman Isn't Holding Back His Feelings
- 03/03/16--12:11: Man Seeking Woman Season 2 Finale Promo
- 03/03/16--12:11: Priyanka Chopra on how her race has affected her in the US
- 03/03/16--12:11: ABC renews OUAT, Fresh off The Boat, Quantico, and The Goldbergs
- 03/03/16--12:11: Ryan Reynolds plays pie-face
- Black Phillip was played by a goat named Charlie who has since retired to a farm.
- The director says Charlie was hard to work with; "If we wanted him to be doing something violent, he wanted to go to sleep. If he was supposed to be standing still, he was running around like a madman."
- Actor Ralph Ineson: "[Charlie] was horrible. Really, really horrible. From the moment we set eyes on each other it was just kind of hate at first sight. He had two modes: chilling out and doing nothing, or attacking me." Charlie once slammed his horns into Ineson's ribs, dislodging a tendon; he had to spend the rest of the shoot on painkillers.
- 03/03/16--14:11: Britney for Mario Testino + Best of the Towel Series
- 03/03/16--14:12: La Reina Jennifer Lopez Round-Up
- 03/03/16--14:12: Last Night's Broad City 3.3 had a surprise cameo (spoilers ahead!)
- 03/03/16--14:12: Years & Years Desire remix feat. Tove Lo + New song
- 03/04/16--09:15: Batman v. Superman TV Spot #9
- 03/04/16--09:24: Project Runway All Stars Ep 4 Recap
- 03/04/16--09:32: Rupert Murdoch and Jerry Hall are Married!
- 03/04/16--09:45: ONTD Roundup
- Dr. Luke's Sister Slams Kesha and A-List Stars Who Support Her
- Disney is Marketing Zootopia to Furries
- New Trailer for 'Ghostbusters'
- The Real Story Behind the Breakout Goat from 'The Witch'
- Priyanka Chopra on how Her Race has Affected Her in the US
- Tina Fey on Casting in Her New Movie
- Dakota Johnson and Damie Dornan Spotting Filming Dramatic Scene
- Mass Effect: Andromeda pushed back to 2017
- Matt McGorry is Getting a Lot of Mileage Out of His Drake Pandora Station
- Bella Thorne Claims to Wear Fake Fur... Too Clueless to Know It Was Real
- Chocolate 'Cumberbunnies' Let You Eat Benedict Cumberbatch's Face
- Yesterday's ONTD Roundup
- 03/04/16--10:37: House of Cards S4 post
- 03/04/16--10:38: In time travel news: potential evidence found in the OJ Simpson Case
vanityfair The Revenant auteur Alejandro González Iñárritu contemplates his second best director win in a row (he's only the third director in Oscar history to do that)
vanityfair Mark Rylance poses with his little gold man after winning best supporting actor for his performance in Bridge of Spies.
vanityfair The #VFOscarParty is a family affair with @ChrissyTeigen and @JohnLegend.
vanityfair V.F. cover girl @caitlynjenner strikes another unforgettable pose
vanityfair Tangerine star and Indie Spirit Award winner Mya Taylor as seen through the lens of @MarkSeliger
vanityfair @Pharrell brings the happy
vanityfair The Mother of Dragons, @Emilia_Clarke, slays more than dragons
vanityfair @MindyKaling has traded in her hospital scrubs for a gorgeous evening gown.
vanityfair @TherealMaryJBlige looking especially elegant
vanityfair Amy Adams looks Drop Dead Gorgeous
- While Bale is "looking forward" to the film because the trailers "are looking great"
- Morgan doesn't think it could beat Batman Begins because "the Dark Knight was almost it"
Sources: UPROXX Twitter&ET YT
With More Episodes, Too!
(Skip to 10:24 to hear it straight from Dan Harmon's depressing mouth)
- Priyanka Chopra is a highly paid Bollywood actress that now stars in ABC's Quantico
- Spent some of her school years in the United States. Her schoolmates would call her "brownie" and "curry" while also telling her to go back to her own country. It was so frightening for her that she'd eat in the bathroom instead of the cafeteria.
- In 2013, Chopra's song "In My city" became the NFL Thursday Night theme and the league received several emails questioning the identity of the "Arab terrorist"
- She was nervous before making her debut stateside with Quantico, because she didn't know if America was ready for her, and also didn't want to play a stereotype.
- On stereotypes she faced before her debut: "I’m not even Indian-American, I’m Indian-Indian. Everybody expected me to have henna and a nose pin and talk in an accent like Apu from The Simpsons."
- Felt it was too early in her US career to jump into the #OscarsSoWhite debate whereas she clarifies she's much more vocal about her opinions in India.
ABC Renews 'Once Upon a Time,' 'Fresh Off the Boat' and ‘Quantico' https://t.co/3qOHTWRnpF— Hollywood Reporter (@THR) March 3, 2016
ABC has renewed Once Upon A Time, Fresh off the Boat, Quantico, and The Goldbergs.
More are expected soon so I will update the post when the news trickles out!
Britney for Mario Testino's iconic towel series where you guessed it, he takes pictures of celebrities wearing only a towel as they are at their most free and relaxed. As a sort of bonus ONTD original here are some of your faves feat. their towels
ORDAN AND ZAC STENMARK
Jennifer is going back home to her original label Epic Records which is currently fronted by LA Reid.
Here's Jenny celebrating said deal.
Serving you candid looks
The good sis with some of your favorite Kweens
At the Late Show
On Kelly Clarkson's emotional performance
Serving for the red carpet
And finally here's some workout motivation for y'all.
Broad City round-up!
Last night's ep featured Vanessa Williams humming while pooping, and a truly genius dream sequence/surprise cameo after Ilana gets into trouble at work...
Ilana's (former) deskmate Nicole had a dream sequence where the office reenacts LEGENDARY Joyful, Joyful / What have you done for me lately mashup sequence of equally legendary Sister Act 2.
Then Whoopi Goldberg shows up in Sister Mary Clarence gear!
_*~ legend ~*_ pic.twitter.com/tPdeLoioeO— Broad City (@broadcity) March 3, 2016
Essentially an episode discussion post. I was clutching my chest during the dance sequence
Listen to the two best names in indie pop right now come together for a re-release of Desire. The remix had its radio premiere today with the music video coming soon!
(wouldnt embed listen @ the source) https://www.gaytimes.co.uk/culture/29862/years-years-team-tove-lo-new-version-desire/
The band also performed a new track called See me Now at their Paris concert this week.
(mods I fixed the link!)
-While discussing Eva Amurri’s recent nanny confession on The Talk on Tuesday, March 1, cohost Sharon Osbourne revealed that she caught her husband, Ozzy Osbourne, in bed with two nannies
-explains she had 4 nannies for 3 children because you can't work a nanny 7 days a week and they rotated schedules
-"They were all wanting to be celebrities. They were all wanting money… I caught two of them in bed with Ozzy!”
-she ended up hiring a manny and gives the advice to “Never trust a nanny!”
Would you trust a nanny if you were a celeb, ONTD? Also we apparently can't use imgur anymore and tinypic sucks so pls suggest alternatives lol
Meghan Trainor talked with CBS Sunday Morning about her insecurities growing up.
She said that she would hide her body when she'd go on summer vacations with her family.
Meghan's family would insist that she dress accordingly to the weather, but she felt uncomfortable.
She'd wear sweatpants and sweatshirts in 90-degree-weather in Trinidad and Tobago to cover her body.
She looks back at pictures of herself looking sad, and regrets feeling that way at the time.
It's unconventional challenge time! The production assistants were on a mission to track down the most conventionally attractive dude in the NYPD to torment the thirsty contestants. Poor Ken got blueballed the most.
Ken is also having some unresolved tension with Sam.
The three emergency services heroes~ introduced the materials you'll find in their professional inventory. Not much drama this episode, except for some bad decision making and design by the usual suspects.
Bitchell Perry: (how?)
Bottom two: Stella and Asha
Sam continues to be primed for the win and obviously got ****ed by the guest judge after the runway. Bitchell's enduring presence is mystifying.
Rupert Murdoch, 84, just married Jerry Hall, 59, in a civil ceremony at Spencer House. They will be having a larger celebration on Saturday at St. Brides Church.
For Thursday, March 3, 2016:
Have you started your binge yet ONTD? THe first scene is legend
-A construction worker found a knife buried on the perimeter of the former O.J. Simpson estate
-It is being tested by the LAPD
-The construction worker found the knife years ago, worker took the j=knife to street, found an LAPD officer and gave it to him.
-Cop just kept it to himself as memorabilia?
-This January, he contacted a friend working in homicide, told him about the knife and asked for the case number of the Nicole Simpson and Ronald Goldman case so he could engrave it on the knife.
-Friend told him to bring it in.
O.J can not be prosecuted again for the case, double jeopardy and all that.