Articles on this Page
- 03/01/16--07:46: _Stephen King Confir...
- 03/01/16--08:30: _PR Expert Calls Lia...
- 03/01/16--09:15: _Leonardo DiCaprio a...
- 03/01/16--09:17: _Lena Dunham calls o...
- 03/01/16--09:44: _Legends of The Hidd...
- 03/01/16--09:51: _Britney Spears rele...
- 03/01/16--09:52: _RHONY SEASON 8 TRAILER
- 03/01/16--09:53: _Ashley Benson's hom...
- 03/01/16--09:53: _Chris Stapleton "Fi...
- 03/01/16--10:21: _BB-8 generously tak...
- 03/01/16--10:21: _Michael C. Hall Mar...
- 03/01/16--10:21: _The Kills finally h...
- 03/01/16--10:22: _ONTD Roundup
- 03/01/16--11:30: _Did Leo's Pussy Pos...
- 03/01/16--11:30: _George Kennedy dies...
- 03/01/16--11:30: _Batman v. Superman ...
- 03/01/16--11:30: _Even MORE Vanity Fa...
- 03/01/16--11:31: _Meghan Trainor reve...
- 03/01/16--11:31: _Joe Jonas and His B...
- 03/01/16--11:31: _Stacey Dash’s #Osca...
- 03/01/16--09:15: Leonardo DiCaprio almost forgot his Oscar
- 03/01/16--09:17: Lena Dunham calls out magazine for photoshopping her body
- 03/01/16--09:52: RHONY SEASON 8 TRAILER
- 03/01/16--09:53: Ashley Benson's home decor is as horrible as PLL
- 03/01/16--10:21: The Kills finally has a new music video
- 03/01/16--10:22: ONTD Roundup
- Leonardo DiCaprio's Grateful Speech for First Oscar Win
- 88th Annual Academy Awards Press Room Photos of Winners
- Dustin Lance Black Introduces Himself to Sam Smith
- Sam Smith Finds Out He's Not the First Openly Gay Oscar Winner
- Alejandro Inarritu Talks Lack of Diversity in Conversations About Oscars Diversity
- Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom Vacationed Together in Hawaii
- Sacha Baron Cohen's Alter-Ego, Ali G, Was Banned at the Oscars
- WTF Moments From Fuller House
- Eva Amurri Martino Details How her Nanny Tried To Seduce Her Husband!
- Oscar Ratings Were the Lowest in Eight Years
- Jenny Beavan Addresses Her Oscar Outfit
- Daisy Ridley Loves Jacob Tremblay and Leo Memes
- ONTD Original: Piscean Faves!
- Yesterday's ONTD Roundup
- 03/01/16--11:30: Did Leo's Pussy Posse get a rebrand?
- 03/01/16--11:30: George Kennedy dies at 91
- 03/01/16--11:30: Even MORE Vanity Fair Oscar Party Photos by Mark Seliger
Stephen King just announced on Twitter that a film adaptation of his epic dark fantasy series is now in production. Elba is cast as Roland Deschain/The Gunslinger, McConaughey as Randall Flagg/The Man in Black, and (potentially) Mad Max: Fury Road actress Abbey Lee as Tirana. No other casting has been announced yet.
The above linked tweet (from a banned source) has interviews with King, the movie's director, and its co-writer.
Source: Twitter- 1234
- Mark Borkowski, a PR practitioner of over 30 years, calls Liam Payne and Cheryl Fernandez-Versini's alleged romance a publicity stunt.
- Says the "subtle" hints of their surprise romance (i.e. Liam's profile pic with Cheryl, matching rose tattoos) have PR written all over it.
- Notes that the complicated plan put it place by their respecitve PR firms makes a corporate merger look like a casual fling.
- Thinks that Liam and Cheryl want the attention because the shine on both their stars are waning, with One Direction on
- Liam and Cheryl are under the same management company, Modest.
Right on cue, Liam has since changed his Instagram profile pic to a solo selfie and entertainment sites are now speculating if the couple have already broken up.
No shit, Sherlock! Which showmance is your favorite, ONTD?
- he forgot his trophy at and after party
- somebody ran towards Leo's car and handed him his trophy just before he left the venue
Oh hello El Pais! I am genuinely honored to be on your cover and so happy you licensed a pic by @ruvenafanador, who always makes me feel gorgeous. BUT this is NOT what my body has ever looked like or will ever look like- the magazine has done more than the average photoshop. So if you're into what I do, why not be honest with your readers? Much love, Lena. credit to @peguerillo_ for this 📸 of a 📸 -
Hey Tentaciones- thank you for sending the uncropped image and for being so good natured about my request for accuracy. I understand that a whole bunch of people approved this photo before it got to you- and why wouldn't they? I look great. But it's a weird feeling to see a photo and not know if it's your own body anymore (and I'm pretty sure that will never be my thigh gap.) I have a long and complicated history with retouching. I wanna live in this wild world and play the game and get my work seen, and I also want to be honest about who I am and what I stand for. Maybe it's turning 30. Maybe it's seeing my candidate of choice get bashed as much for having a normal woman's body as she is for her policies. Maybe it's getting sick and realizing ALL that matters is that this body work, not that it be milky white and slim. But I want something different now. Thanks for helping me figure that out and sorry to make you the problem, you cool Spanish magazine you. Time to get to the bottom of this in a bigger way. Time to walk the talk. With endless love, Lena
source: her instagram
Nickelodeon To Revive ‘Legends of the Hidden Temple’ As TV Movie (Exclusive) https://t.co/nnem5WkH5n— Variety (@Variety) March 1, 2016
Live action TV movie for Legends of the Hidden Temple.
Two-Part TV movie for Hey Arnold!
The Queen of Vegas has just released new dates for shows June through September. Go get your tickets:
Ashley Benson -- Fleeing the Hills ... Awesome House For Sale (PHOTOS) https://t.co/8p7rxVP0eC— TMZ (@TMZ) March 1, 2016
"America is at a crossroads when it comes to how our society addresses mental health. We know that one in five of our citizens has a diagnosable mental health condition, and that more Americans are expected to die this year by suicide than in car accidents.While many of us are comfortable acknowledging publicly our physical suffering, for which we almost always seek help, many more of us privately experience mental suffering, for which we almost never reach out.The Campaign to Change Direction is a collection of concerned citizens, nonprofit leaders, and leaders from the private sector who have come together to change the culture in America about mental health, mental illness, and wellness.”
My new squad! #squadgoals #oscars #starwars #roomthemovie
-her and Mark have been rehearsing a lot
-says "Luke is so cool in this one. Really."(I believe you Daisy)
Sources: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
This is Michael‘s third marriage. He was previously married to actress Amy Spangler from 2002 to 2007 & to his former Dexter co-star Jennifer Carpenter from 2008 to 2011. He & Macgregor met in 2012. She is a Los Angeles-based book reviewer & novelist &I could not find her age anywhere on the internet. Have at it, ONTD sleuths. Michael C. Hall is 45.
He will never be as hot as when he was Dexter. Do you think third time's a charm, ONTD?
The album comes out on the 3rd of June.
For Monday, February 29, 2016:
Leo's circle of friends (Tobey Maguire, Vincent Laresca, Richie Akiva and ofc Lukas Haas) went partying with Leo after his big win apparently now call themselves 'The Wolf Pack'
The groups was howling for real and kept yelling: "Wolf Pack!"
Leo also almost forgot his Oscar statue in the nightclub bc he was busy vaping
According to MovieTickets.com, Batman v. Superman ticket sales on their website reached 59% of all tickets sold in the last 24 hours.
To put into perspective, Avengers: Age of Ultron sold 21% of its tickets within their first 24 hours when it only took Batman v. Superman 7 hours to do the same. In addition, Jurassic World peaked at 51%.
It was obviously not enough to break the Star Wars: The Force Awakens record, which peaked at 75% in its first 24 hours.
vanityfair 2013 Oscar-winner, and expectant mother, @annehathaway stuns for two
vanityfair @katehudson the great poses
vanityfair The one, the only @officialslystallone gives a sly look
vanityfair Rachel McAdams sitting pretty in pink
Meghan Trainor revealed the cover for her upcoming single "No" on her Instagram account today. "No," the lead single from her sophomore album "Thank You," comes out on Friday.
fucking SLAAAAY me, Poison Ivy!
ONTD fav Joe Jonas and his band DNCE have released a special cover of Rihanna (feat. Drake)'s Work.
DNCE's bop Cake By the Ocean has also earned platinum certification in the US!
Paraphrased from @JoeJonas. @DNCE, 1. YouTube.
Let's lose our minds and go f*ckin' crayzay~
Highlights from Source
- The silence after Stacey Dash's joke wasn't that it fell flat, it was that it showcased what Hollywood really thinks of ideological diversity.
- POC actors and actresses deserve more roles. But if you have a Hollywood cast that looks different and THINKS EXACTLY THE SAME, you don't have real diversity.
- In their absolute thirst for different varieties of skin tone, they miss out on the one type of diversity that would make it truly interesting: Ideological diversity.
- Past Sunday night, you witnessed a rare instances when they did encounter a conservative, and that’s when their ‘open-mindedness’ really kicks in. A moment that revealed just how unwilling Hollywood is to embrace anyone who thinks differently.
Paraphrased from Chris Rock's monologue: Everything is not about sexism or racism. Sometimes, it’s just about ideological and political elitism.
Edit. I, in no way, endorse Stacey Dash. No need to hold this against me. No need to click on the source either I was just bringing this for your attention. There's no need to make ridiculous assumption about an OP who is just posting articles. Rude.