Articles on this Page
- 02/16/16--17:41: _New poster for 'Hig...
- 02/16/16--17:59: _Halsey does her ver...
- 02/16/16--18:10: _The Flash 2x15 "Kin...
- 02/16/16--18:29: _Castle 8x12 Promo, ...
- 02/16/16--18:30: _Carly Rae Jepsen is...
- 02/16/16--18:30: _Kanye had an epic m...
- 02/16/16--19:24: _In Which David O Ru...
- 02/16/16--19:24: _Honest Trailers - T...
- 02/16/16--19:24: _Craig Ferguson did ...
- 02/16/16--19:25: _Pretty Little Liars...
- 02/16/16--19:25: _Vanessa Hudgens Und...
- 02/16/16--19:32: _What Could Have Been
- 02/16/16--19:59: _Agents of SHIELD 3x...
- 02/16/16--20:00: _iZombie 2x14 Promo ...
- 02/16/16--20:00: _Corinne Bailey Rae ...
- 02/16/16--20:15: _Ryan Reynolds inter...
- 02/16/16--20:37: _Clips from the firs...
- 02/16/16--20:50: _ONTD seethes post: ...
- 02/16/16--21:53: _Former UFC women's ...
- 02/17/16--14:35: _Malmö anti-Semitism...
- 02/16/16--17:41: New poster for 'High-Rise'
- 02/16/16--17:59: Halsey does her version of "Love Yourself"
- 02/16/16--18:10: The Flash 2x15 "King Shark" promo
- 02/16/16--18:29: Castle 8x12 Promo, "The Blame Game"
- 02/16/16--18:30: Carly Rae Jepsen is releasing E•MO•TION REMIXED+ (in Japan)
- 02/16/16--18:30: Kanye had an epic meltdown backstage at SNL
- 02/16/16--19:24: In Which David O Russell Sucks: The Original Joy Script
- 02/16/16--19:24: Honest Trailers - The Walking Dead Seasons 4-6
- 02/16/16--19:24: Craig Ferguson did an AMA today, it was delightful as expected.
- 02/16/16--19:25: Pretty Little Liars 6x17 Preview
- 02/16/16--19:25: Vanessa Hudgens Under Investigation for Valentine's Day Gesture
- 02/16/16--19:32: What Could Have Been
- 02/16/16--19:59: Agents of SHIELD 3x11 Promo: "Bouncing Back" aka Ward's Still Dead
- 02/16/16--20:00: iZombie 2x14 Promo "Eternal Sunshine Of The Caffeinated Mind"
- 02/16/16--20:00: Corinne Bailey Rae Releases A Clip Of New Music!
- 02/16/16--20:37: Clips from the first episode of Samantha Bee's new show!
- 02/16/16--20:50: ONTD seethes post: Gaga continues to look glam fabulous at NYFW
- 02/17/16--14:35: Malmö anti-Semitism made Danish star leave The Bridge
High-Rise stars Tom Hiddleston as Dr. Robert Laing, the newest resident of a luxurious apartment in a high-tech concrete skyscraper whose lofty location places him amongst the upper class. Laing quickly settles into high society life and meets the building’s eccentric tenants: Charlotte (Miller), his upstairs neighbor and bohemian single mother; Wilder (Evans), a charismatic documentarian who lives with his pregnant wife, Helen (Moss); and Mr. Royal (Irons), the enigmatic architect who designed the building. Life seems like paradise to the solitude-seeking Laing. But as power outages become more frequent and building flaws emerge, particularly on the lower floors, the regimented social strata begins to crumble, and the building becomes a battlefield in a literal class war.
Everyone's favourite tumblr aesthetics queen recently did a cover of
prophecypro, you're right, Stana looks lovely.
I'm about to watch 8x11. What did everyone (all four of you) think of 8x10 and 11?
Carly Rae Jepsen is releasing a remix album featuring 8 remixes of her hit singles, and 2 new tracks!
1. First Time
3. Run Away With Me (Velvet Sunrise Remix)
4. Run Away With Me (Y2K Remix)
5. Your Type (Skyler Spence Remix)
6. Your Type (Young Bombs Remix)
7. I Really Like You (Blasterjaxx Remix)
8. I Really Like You (M.Rod Remix)
9. I Really Like You (Bleachers Remix)
10. All That (The Knox Remix)
E•MO•TION REMIXED+ releases 3/18/2016!
--Kanye suddenly got upset over a change to his set and threatened to walk off
--a source says, "He freaked out about how the set was arranged. He was saying he’s ‘the greatest artist.’ He’s having regular meltdowns. Everyone’s walking on eggshells around him. He’s under a lot of stress between the new album and the fashion line.”
--Kim was sitting in the audience along with Kyle; she along with Lorne Michaels had to talk to Kanye to calm him down
Some key points:
-Original script was written by Bridesmaids' Annie Mumolo
-Kristen Wiig slated to play actual Joy Mangano
-David O Russell did the thing where he steals scripts and makes them worse
-He's a shit storyteller
lmao @ them going in on TD and CH
Today Craig Ferguson did an AMA to discuss his new History Channel show, Join or Die, as well as reminice about The Late Late Show. He even answered one burning question every single viewer had about the show!
QUESTION: I HAVE TO KNOW: In the early days before Secretariat got his own stable, did he just wait next to the stage in case you rang the bell and summoned him?
QUESTION: My question is if you could travel to any place in any time in history, where and when would you be?
ANSWER: I think I'd like to go to the Reign of Akhenaten in Ancient Egypt. I think it was a mysterious and controversial moment in history, arguably the first monotheist. And I'd like to see if he looked that weird.
QUESTION: How's Geoff?
ANSWER: Geoff is dead and well.
QUESTION: Do you have any good life advice?
ANSWER: Have a good time. Don't be a dick.
QUESTION: Have you ever considered a musical reunion with Peter Capaldi?
ANSWER: Anyone who wants that never heard us play the first time. Let it go.
(OP Note: Here's one of their songs if you're curious.)
QUESTION: You've been an author, a screenwriter, an actor, a talk show host, a game show host, a stand up comedian, and a musician. Is there one you find to have been most satisfying, and if so, why? Likewise, has one been least satisfying?
ANSWER: I think they're all aspects of the same thing. How do you choose to express yourself? Do you text, email, write a song, do you deliver the message in person. It's all just expression and communication.
QUESTION: Who or what would you like to see featured on US currency?
ANSWER: Scrooge McDuck, he's Scottish-American.
QUESTION: Promos have mentioned Plato, Marx, Cicero, Luther, etc. Do I have to know all that stuff in order to fully appreciate Join or Die? I stopped reading those guys when I discovered pulp fiction.
ANSWER: No, and in fact if you do know all that stuff, you might appreciate it less. You'll know more than me.
QUESTION: Is today a great day for America?
ANSWER: Depends on who you are and what you're doing.
What's with this high school shenanigans?
-Performance was set to take place in a fictional 80's themed talk show called "As It Lays."
-James Corden would introduce her.
-She would then perform "Kiss it Better" in full.
-Afterwards she would sit down with Corden and answer questions.
-Doctors told her not to proceed or she would be risking permanent vocal-cord damage.
Sources: 1 | 2
Y'all ready for the walking dead, ONTD?
Corinne Bailey Rae posted a clip of a new song that will be released on her upcoming album! No date as to when the album's going to be released but she said soon! Her last full length album The Sea was released in 2010 and she had an EP called The Love released in 2011.
Happy Valentine’s Day! Really excited to share this sneak peek of my new music. I hope you like it. Love, Corinne ❤https://t.co/P4s2GohFeY— Corinne Bailey Rae (@CorinneBRae) February 14, 2016
for those of us who still care
- They mock 'X-Men Origins: Wolverine'.
- They consider each other 'old model sexiest man alive'.
- Blake Lively is cheating on him with Hugh Jackman.
- Apparently Ryan Reynolds has a youtube account.
ONTD, have you seen it already?
Samantha Bee, former correspondant from The Daily Show, has her own late night show and it's hilarious! Here are some clips from the first episode that aired last week.
You guys are always complaining about how all the late night hosts are men so now's your chance to support a (very funny) female late night host. Full Frontal airs every Monday night on TBS at 10:30pm.
At the grammys & afterparties:
Is the comeback queen making you seethe, ONTD?
Ronda Rousey was recently a guest on the Ellen Degeneres show and talked about her emotional troubles following her loss to Holly Holm back in November. Peep the video here:
- says she was basically knocked out after Holly's first punch
- breaks down in tears around 2:52 and talks about how she thought about ending her life while in the hospital in Australia
- says "I’m nothing. What do I do anymore?" and "No one gives a shit about me anymore without this."
- thinking of her boyfriend, fellow UFC fighter Travis Browne, and how much she wanted his babies made her change her mind (ok.com...)
I normally don't like Ronda that much, but this bitch had me shedding a few tears for her crazy, aggro ass. I hope she was joking about her bf tho. He ain't that cute and homegirl has more to live for than a damn man.
- Dane said he wanted out as he was unhappy with the script and his character’s development,
- now revealed that anti-Semitism was another reason for ditching the crime drama,
- said that Malmö is not very comfortable place to be as a Jewish person.