Articles on this Page
- 02/12/16--16:00: _Redband Trailer for...
- 02/12/16--16:01: _Free For All Friday
- 02/12/16--16:05: _Drake and Kevin Har...
- 02/12/16--18:13: _Ciara vs Future: Em...
- 02/12/16--18:13: _Little Mix perform ...
- 02/12/16--18:13: _Ryan Reynolds Might...
- 02/12/16--18:14: _10 (5) Celebs Who B...
- 02/12/16--18:20: _#PISSALERT : Ex-NFL...
- 02/12/16--18:31: _Glory Be to God! Ar...
- 02/12/16--18:31: _Kelly Osboune gets ...
- 02/12/16--18:31: _Meghan Trainor debu...
- 02/12/16--18:31: _Is Sam Smith Too Thin?
- 02/12/16--18:32: _RHOA News: Kenya Mo...
- 02/12/16--18:32: _Sleepy Hollow 3x11 ...
- 02/12/16--19:24: _Grimm 5x10 "Map Of ...
- 02/12/16--19:24: _St. Vincent release...
- 02/12/16--19:24: _Carly Rae Jepsen is...
- 02/12/16--20:39: _'Deadpool' after-cr...
- 02/12/16--21:14: _PAPER Mag premieres...
- 02/13/16--11:32: _Are You Ready for V...
- 02/12/16--16:00: Redband Trailer for Melissa Mccarthy's The Boss
- 02/12/16--16:01: Free For All Friday
- The girls performed Secret Love Song with Jason Derulo.
- Graham congratulated them for outselling One Direction in the UK with their album Get Weird.
- He asked them if A.D.I.D.A.S. was about sex. The answer is obvious.
- They're excited but scared to perform at the BRITs.
- Their performance is top secret, but it's going to be the best they have ever done.
- Their Get Weird Tour starts next month.
- Secret Love Song ft. Jason Derulo entered the top 10 this week.
- It's currently #7.
- Their album Get Weird hasn't left the top 20 since it was released 14 weeks ago.
- Full episode if you want to watch it.
- 02/12/16--18:13: Ryan Reynolds Might Have Leaked Deadpool's Test Footage
- 02/12/16--18:14: 10 (5) Celebs Who Believe in Extended Breastfeeding
- 02/12/16--18:31: Glory Be to God! Ariana Splits from Scooter Braun & Co.
- 02/12/16--18:31: Kelly Osboune gets assaulted by a bat
- 02/12/16--18:31: Is Sam Smith Too Thin?
- 02/12/16--18:32: RHOA News: Kenya Moore Is Pregnant, According to Phaedra Parks!
- 02/12/16--18:32: Sleepy Hollow 3x11 "Kindred Spirits" Promo
- 02/12/16--19:24: Grimm 5x10 "Map Of The Seven Knights"
- 02/12/16--19:24: Carly Rae Jepsen is shooting a new music video!!!
- 02/12/16--21:14: PAPER Mag premieres Cupcakke's new song "Pedophile"
- 02/13/16--11:32: Are You Ready for Valenstans?
In theaters April 8!
sorry ONTD, this isn't really for y'all, not much white dick! lemme predict the top comment: "her schtick is so unfunny" (by the user w the seth macfarlane icon)
I hope everyone has a GREAT weekend!
No porn, nudes, spam, fighting, advertising, dickishness, huge browser slowing comments.
Don't forget to follow us on Facebook and Twitter!
Drake and Kevin Hart are about to coach the NBA All-Star Celebrity game, who's watching? pic.twitter.com/WhJh6gOuO1— REVOLT TV (@RevoltTV) February 12, 2016
On Team Canada: Stephan James , Win Butler, Property Brothers Drew and Jonathan Scott, Kris Wu, Tracy McGrady, Rick Fox and Tammy Sutton-Brown.
On Team USA: Jason Sudeikis, Anthony Anderson, Joel David Moore, Nick Cannon, Chauncey Billups, Muggsy Bogues, O'Shea Jackson Milwaukee Bucks co-owner Marc Lasry; and WNBA MVP Elena Delle Donne/
page 35 has the emails at the source they're worth the read!
- Court documents show emails between Ciara's and Future's lawyers and their nasty visitation dispute
- Future does not pay Ciara 15k in child support like he insinuated to his twitter followers
- Ciara was uneasy with Future having 7 consecutive days with their son so she would only allow 5 days at a time because the baby's clothing were returned smelling like urine and smoke
- Ciara was was willing to accommodate visitation time with Future but he would make things difficult, decline dates, change plans last minute like during Christmas where he went on a tirade and falsely claimed she denied him his son
- Future would ask for visitation dates when he knew he'd be out of the country touring
- Before the insults where Future called Ciara a bitch, she was still communicating directly with Future's mom (not Future himself) about visitation
- Ciara wanted Future to delete tweets calling her a bitch, those about child support and issue an apology, he refused.
— Official Charts (@officialcharts) February 12, 2016
sources: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
ONTD, do you have a secret lover or relationship? I hope you have a good weekend and Valentine's Day!
Extended breastfeeding is defined as breastfeeding past the age of one.
1. Salma Hayek
She nursed Valentina past age two and once said this to Style magazine: "I'm like an alcoholic. It is like, I don't care if I cry, I don't care if I am fat, I am just going to do it for one more week, one more month, and then when I see how much good it is doing her and I can't stop"
2. Alanis Morissette
Joey Gladstone's ex nursed son Ever past age two as well and once said this on Good Morning America: "I know some children who have weaned naturally at two years... some kids wean naturally a couple of years later. I mean, it's up to every child"
3. Jada Pinkett Smith
ONTD (underaged) boyfriend Jaden was nursed until 18 months old. Speaking to Fit Pregnancy, she's been quoted saying, "That baby never even saw a bottle. He went everywhere with me—premieres, award shows. I would just find a back room and hook him up."
4. Kourtney Kardashian
DESPITE THOSE HEARTLESS MONSTERS SHE CALLS FAMILY TELLING HER TO STOP, Kourtney Kardashian breastfed both Mason and Penelope past age one, telling E! News, "I mean, everyone would say, 'It's time, it's time, it's time, come on.'I started to stop a little bit, weaning and all that, and I'm like, 'Why am I doing this if I'm happy and he's happy?'"
5. Mayim Bialik
Probably the most famous advocate of extended breastfeeding, Mayim Bialik breastfed both her children while they were toddlers and her son Fred until he was 4. About the subject, she had this to say on her blog: "I never, ever believed that I would be nursing a child over the age of 3. But now that I am, I believe when he is done, he will be done. ...I believe that he will not need to nurse before he walks down the aisle to greet his bride...and I believe that nursing is natural and beautiful and wonderful."
ontd, are you still being breastfed?
On ESPN's Mike & Mike in the Morning, Chad Johnson said this on the subject of ankle injuries: "I would collect warm urine from my teammates, heat it up, and put my ankle in it for 30 minutes."
Video included in the link.
ontd, have you ever asked your buddy/coworker for their piss? is piss one of your go-to home remedies? will ontd ever get a piss tag?
ET is reporting that Ariana Grande is no longer being managed by that trash! Its all speculative, but a few keen ari stans peeped that they don't follow eachother on twitter anymore! Here's a few things OP is glad we'll never have to see again: Shitty release schedules, Justin stealing Ari's spotlight/crashing her shows, Ari having to kiss Justin's ass eventho we all know she knows he's trash, Scooter pushing his loser artists onto her (cough Tori Kelly cough), etc...
#FuckMyLife walked down the street to @harrysfamouspies where a fucking bat attacked me and shit on my head!
ontd, do animals know you're evil?
Meghan Trainor took to Instagram to show the world her new hairstyle. Meghan dyed her hair and got a new haircut in preparation for her upcoming second album. In her Instagram post, Meghan wrote "NEW ALBUM. NEW HAIR. THANK YOU LO LO @lorienmeillon."
She also took part in a Twitter Q&A session with LA Reid, where he revealed that her album will be "completely unpredictable in a party kinda way." He also described Meghan as "Genius-Smart-Sexy," and tweeted that Fifth Harmony's next single would drop on February 26.
All I can say is the album is completely unpredictable in a party kinda way! https://t.co/cXqd0AOp2q— LA Reid (@LA_Reid) February 12, 2016
Feb 26 https://t.co/ntA3H0pBUq— LA Reid (@LA_Reid) February 12, 2016
Genius-Smart-Sexy https://t.co/tb5kKleQvH— LA Reid (@LA_Reid) February 12, 2016
A year ago, Sam looked like this:
Damn if you do, damn if you don't. He looks fine tbh.
Former Lawer turned Mortuary Graduate turned Western Union Scammer and cast member of the Real Housewives of Atlanta, Phaedra Parks stopped by her good friend Porsha Williams' job at Dish Nation to dish on the current season of Real Houswives of Atlanta.
During the interview, Phaedra was questioned about friend flip flopper Cynthia Bailey and she dropped the bomb that Kenya Moore might be PREGNANT! Parks said, “Honey I did hear that one of [Cynthia’s] NON best friends might have a bundle of joy, so maybe she can be the godmother.” The host, dilligently named Headcrack, pressed further “Is this person named after a country?”.
Phaedra, being her usual fraudulent self, decided to shame women who decide to get pregnant via sperm banks. Parks responded, “I think so, and some coffee. And she peddles around in sperm banks.” Headcrack tried to get a real answer out of Atlanta's favorite Stunt Queen with some surprising results. “So you’re saying Kenya’s pregnant?” Phaedra responded, “That’s what someone told me, but I haven’t confirmed it because I’m not a gynecologist.” Though to Phaedra's credit, she doesn't seem to be a lawyer or a mortician either.
Kenya has not responded to Phaedra's claims yet. Maybe she will surprise everyone at the reunion and make the announcement.
Story/Quotes from Source, words by me.
ONTD, how many kids do you want?
Best ep so far, IMO
Too bad they didn't think of giving Juliette her powers 4 seasons ago. Not sure why she has to wear circus clown wigs to get her job done. It's not like she's a superhero or needs to conceal her identity. So the Black Claw group are pretty much Donal Trump supporters.
Also please give Sean a decent story. Such wasted potential.
On repeat ...
The music video is being shot by fellow Canadian Petra Collins.
What song is it for?!?! Find out under the cut!
It's Boy Problems!!!
Tweet from the director:
Video from a model's snapchat:
[click link for video] pic.twitter.com/7GCbjEAHkl— gimmie love tour (@emotionera) February 9, 2016
Tweet from one of the models:
bonus video from her show tonight!
Her latest album sold so poorly outside of Japan, yet she still manages to release 4 music videos from this era. This tenacious Queen. Thank Scooter, I guess? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ p.s. Her Gimmie Love Tour starts today!
The second part of the after credits scene reveals 'Deadpool 2' will feature Cable.
Cable is the son of Cyclops and a Jean Grey clone named Madelyne Pryor. He has telekinesis and can also time travel.
Video won't embed, watch @ the source
Have you seen Deadpool already, ONTD? How much did you love it?
Chicago rapper Cupcakke premiered her new song "Pedophile" on PAPER Magazine, taken from her new mixtape "Cum Cake." The song features a message that Cupcakke feels all young girls need to hear.
Sources: Twitter + YouTube
favorite Cupcakke song?
Is that love in the air? Probably not. But let's make ourselves feel better by pretending to love each other. Tomorrow, we'll post all the lovely Valenstans that you send in.
How to participate? All you have to do is send your Valenstan to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Please keep them 600 px wide max (length doesn't matter!) and please try to be reasonable with the amount you submit! If you're sending in 20 Valenstans, we might not post them all. If you want to submit that many, condense them into ONE image. Only positive Valenstans will be posted and whether you remain anonymous or not is up to you, but it's more fun when it's from a secret admirer. The cut-off for submissions will be tomorrow at noon PST!