Articles on this Page
- 01/19/16--20:52: _Makeup post: Ashley...
- 01/19/16--21:49: _ONTD Original: Cele...
- 01/19/16--21:50: _Taylor Swift & Sele...
- 01/19/16--21:50: _Cyborg, Flash, Aqua...
- 01/20/16--13:41: _Marlon Wayans: "The...
- 01/20/16--14:16: _Natalie Dormer is g...
- 01/20/16--14:16: _Hoechlin participat...
- 01/20/16--15:10: _Orlando Bloom datin...
- 01/20/16--15:10: _Tabloid Cover Wedne...
- 01/20/16--15:44: _Zac Efron and His T...
- 01/20/16--15:44: _Rooney Mara, Mia Wa...
- 01/20/16--16:09: _CBB: Face to face n...
- 01/20/16--16:12: _Few Sneak Peeks of ...
- 01/20/16--16:12: _Justin Bieber Slide...
- 01/20/16--16:20: _Kocktails With Khlo...
- 01/20/16--17:03: _49 (5) Things You D...
- 01/20/16--17:42: _Oscar Nominee Mark ...
- 01/20/16--17:43: _BET Releases Statem...
- 01/20/16--18:49: _Arrow 4x11 "A.W.O.L...
- 01/20/16--18:50: _Harry Styles at LAX...
- 01/19/16--21:49: ONTD Original: Celeb NFL Fans (NFC Edition)
- 01/19/16--21:50: Taylor Swift & Selena Gomez Hit The Gym
- 01/20/16--15:10: Orlando Bloom dating Katy Perry and Selena Gomez at the same time?
- 01/20/16--15:10: Tabloid Cover Wednesday
- 01/20/16--16:09: CBB: Face to face nominations sets the housemates off!
- 01/20/16--16:12: Few Sneak Peeks of The 100
- 01/20/16--16:12: Justin Bieber Slides into Ariana Grande's Comments
- 01/20/16--16:20: Kocktails With Khloe: Kendall Jenner Prank Calls Kim
- 01/20/16--17:42: Oscar Nominee Mark Ruffalo talks Oscar Boycotts
- 01/20/16--18:49: Arrow 4x11 "A.W.O.L." promo
- 01/20/16--18:50: Harry Styles at LAX + Hendall rumours
Thief busted for swiping $1,600 worth of nail polish
- A man made off with more than $1,600 worth of Essie nail polish he stuffed into a backpack at a Midtown Duane Reade.
- Store was at 22 W. 48th St., and employees found that 192 assorted bottles of Essie nail polish were missing.
- Surveillance video shows the crook lurking and filling his backpack with at 5 p.m. the previous day.
- “He took it, most likely to sell it. He took a lot,” the employee told The Post.
Ashley Tisdale's Instagram//NYP
ONTD, which nail polish brand would you steal $1,600 worth of? I'm loving Smith & Cult nowadays tbh. (Hi mods, took out the c&p article)
New York Giants
A New York native, Gaga was pictured pouring champagne from box seats at a New York Giants game in 2011.
CSI Star Marg Helenberger is a huge Carolina Panthers fan. Her twitter icon features her wearing a Panthers hat and she often retweets the Panthers.
Samuel L. Jackson has been a longtime Falcons fan and is often vocal about them on Twitter.
New Orleans Saints
Brad Pitt was the voice of the Saints' superbowl film back in 2010 and has been seen on the sidelines for many games. He also told fans not to give up on quarterback Drew Brees back in 2014.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Rob Lowe might be a Buccaneers fan, since he stated he would like to be their coach. I couldn't find an actual famous fan.
There's lots of famous St. Louis Cardinals fans but few celebrities have hopped on their growing bandwagon, so Senator/former presidential hopeful John Mccain will have to do. He debated Senator Al Franken on the merits of the Cardinals over the Vikings.
Chris Pratt loves the Seahawks and constantly posts about them on social media. He also lost a bet with fellow Marvel actor/Patriots* fan Chris Evans regarding last year's Super Bowl and visited Boston pediatric cancer patients wearing a Patriots* jersey.
St. Louis/Los Angeles Rams
Nelly loves St. Louis and their rams. Will he keep his allegiance when they play in L.A.?
San Francisco 49ers
BoyzIIMen love the 49ers. In 2012, Packers quarterback A.aron Rodgers lost a bet to the band and had to wear a 49ers jersey for one week.
Comedian Nick Swardson, best known as Terry in Reno 911!, is a big Vikings fan. He took their missed field goal loss very seriously on twitter.
Not going to lie though I was shocked, livid and started crying in public haha. (Vikings golf shirt. Dope) pic.twitter.com/koy4BPEQTd— Nick Swardson (@NickSwardson) January 12, 2016
Green Bay Packers
For reasons that a One Direction stan could probably tell you, Harry Styles loves the Green Bay Packers. He's been tweeted by Packers great Donald Driver and even has a tattoo of their logo.
Kid Rock supports the Lions since he's from Detroit. He even created an anthem for them in 2012.
Bill Murray is a Bears fan and endorsed quarterback Jay Cutler for some reason. He also wore a Bears hat to introduce a London game (where they weren't playing).
Trey Songz is a Redskins fan. He said his best gift ever was Redskins slippers.
Rob McElhenney loves his Eagles so much that he featured them in an episode of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. Though they had a rough season, he celebrated their victory over the Cowboys.
More than the @Eagles winning, I enjoy watching Jerry Jones sulk out of his box like a thousand year old baby.— Rob McElhenney (@RMcElhenney) November 9, 2015
Demi Lovato sang the national anthem at a Cowboys game in 2008 and later applauded the team for picking up Michael Sam.
Sources: gaga12345 67891011121314> 15
ONTD, did you enjoy last weekend's games? Who will win the Super Bowl?
PICS: Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez go without makeup! https://t.co/XhoN3KOAcp— Us Weekly (@usweekly) January 20, 2016
- Went to the gym
- It's shocking that they went to a place where they sweat with no make up on apparently
- BET Awards never nominate white people & they win; "besides Macklemore...but he was black that year"
- The Oscars is named after a 'white guy'. If it was 'the Jamals', black people would be nominated
- Plans to keep producing movies to add diversity
- Talks about Jada too
from 3.40 minutes onwards
On being hypersexualized and doing nude scenes on "The Tudors":
“When I started my career, I was grateful to get the job. People would say, ‘The Tudors was so hyper-sexualised, why on earth would you make that decision?’ Well, I made the decision because I was unemployed. I didn’t know what The Tudors was going to be, I didn’t have all 10 scripts; I’d just got a job, for fuck’s sake.”
On the female nudity in Game of Thrones:
“There’s plenty of male nudity in Game Of Thrones, too. Sex is part of life, ergo it’s part of art. If you’re representing real life, then you will represent sex.”
On playing a lead role in "The Forest":
"It means the work has paid off. First things first, I can pay the bills doing the job I love — my 16-year-old self would be very content with that. But, of course, your ambitions change.I’ve had the responsibility of carrying projects on stage and TV, so it was the next thing I had my eyes on, to prove I could do it on film.”.
On fully fleshed out female characters in film:
"The money men now know that it’s not going to damage their revenue to have a fully fleshed-out, three-dimensional female in the lead,” she said. “Like, hello, guys? It doesn’t hurt to write for 50 per cent of the population. But, you know, it’s not just the film industry. It’s a society problem — we just have the platform to talk about it in our industry".
Some of his TW buddies were in the crowd like Colton, JR, Ian (ew) and Charlie were there to support him.
-Hoechlin and another actress, Bojana Novakovic pretended to go on a blind date and did an improv sketch.
-They sang some karaoke (he cannot sing), she pulled on his chesthair to see if it was real (it is)
-All around they had friendly banter it was well received given it was his first known live performance.
He sang Wonderwall at some point bc when they were kids they could swap it out with 'bootycall'
Says he watches 'not gay' but 'guy on guy' porn (he's kidding though...idek)
A little tidbit:
They're playing fuck marry kill with herbs. He'd marry oregano, fuck mint, and kill thyme. Accidental pun #seeHoechdate— Painted Landscape (@paintedrecs) January 20, 2016
src 1 2 3 4
His movie, Everybody Wants Some will be out on April, 15th, buy it on itunesplz.
Sources are saying that Miranda Kerr's ex-husband has been very flirty with pop stars Selena Gomez and Katy Perry. “Katy was definitely into him,” an insider spills, "Right up until a friend told her that Orlando was also seeing Selena Gomez!” While Katy and Orly only recently met at a Golden Globes afterparty, Orlando has been dating Selena since December, although they are keeping things casual for now.
A "friend" of Katy's stated, “Katy has a lot to think about. She’s not against going on a proper date with Orlando at some point, but it was a bit of a turn-off to learn he’s seeing Selena. It’s the age difference that really bothers her.”
And what about Samuel Krost? Well Selena is seeing him too.
ONTD fav Zac Efron stopped by the Ellen Show to chat about screen legend Robert De Niro's next box office smash Dirty Grandpa. The IRL Disney Prince wore sexy leather pants and gave Ellen DeGeneres a lap dance on national television.
The lap dance portion of this programming cannot be embedded but can be
"Hollywood's most talented and promising young star" teams up with "our generation's most respected and legendary actor"Robert De Niro in the new comedy flick Dirty Grandpa, in theaters Friday!
Paraphrased from @GQ. YouTube, 1. @ZacEfron, 1. @DirtyGrandpa, 1.
It has been revealed that along with Brie Larson,Rooney Mara, Mia Wasikowska, Emma Watson, and Shailene Woodley auditioned for the role of Ma in "Room".
However, Brie Larson's audition stood out and she eventually got the role because:
Brie's audition tape had the actress' sparkling conversation with an imaginary offscreen boy.
"She conjured up that child," recalls Donoghue. "I really felt the child was there." She also cites Larson's commitment, how she lost 15 pounds to give herself the hollow, sinewy look of a longtime hostage. Donoghue remembers attending a lavish dinner with Larson and watching in astonishment as the actress ate the tomatoes off a piece of bruschetta, then put down the bread. "I know she was trying to stay very lean for the part, and I thought that showed an iron will," says Donoghue."Who can put down the bread when they're eating the topping off a bruschetta?"
Do you think Emma, Shailene, Rooney and Mia could have done as good of a job as Brie ONTD? And good enough to get an Oscar nom. Probably an unpopular opinion, but I think Shailene could have done as good of a job as Brie.
Looks like Justin Bieber is feeling Ariana Grande's new Instagram post. Strange thing to comment just a couple of weeks after finally moving Hailey Baldwin up to girlfriend status.
Ariana also had something to say about if they are dating or not..
Kim just makes the call all about herself on the premiere episode of Khloe's new talk show.
- Ryan and Sharpay were originally written to be black characters.
- Ashley Tisdale gave Lucas Grabeel notes during their audition on how to act for their scene. "And I was like, ‘I can’t believe an actor is giving me notes at an audition. This never happens. This bitch is definitely not going to get it. That’s not going to work.’ And, of course, when we walked in, I couldn’t help but have that energy with her and I think that’s why we both got it.”
- Corbin Bleu can't play basketball. After getting cast, he carried a basketball with him 24/7, so he'd get more comfortable with it. "When he sees “Get’cha Head in the Game,” he thinks, “How the fuck did we do that?”
- Grabeel asked director Kenny Ortega if Ryan was gay after reading the script. "And he’s like, ‘Well, think of it this way: You have the opportunity to play a character who’s young, he’s into theater, he’s an artist, and let’s go at it from that point of view.’ He talked to me about his own life and he was like, ‘I see a lot of myself in Ryan. Yeah, I knew I was gay in high school, but I didn’t tell anybody.’ … It was about making it real.”
-After filming High School Musical, Monique Coleman went home to an eviction notice.
Read the rest at the source
The special 10th anniversary telecast of High School Musical airs tonight at 8PM ET on Disney Channel.
- Mark Ruffalo says he is "really sympathetic" to those who have criticised the Academy Awards and want to boycott it, understands that when you are trying to make change happen sometimes you need to escalate the methods by which you do it.
- He thinks those getting involved in the Oscar boycott movement should also get involved in the Black Lives Matter movement
- He's struggling personally on the decision of boycotting the oscars but says that ultimately he will probably attend because he is also representing another kind of victim (voiceless victims of sexual abuse) through his movie Spotlight.
They also decided to post an article about the times she was a moron too.
Official Statement from CEO of BET: "Through our award shows and programming we have recognized incredible talent that simply does not get recognized elsewhere. African American contributions to American culture are countless and we cannot and should not wait for anyone to acknowledge them."
Also Kendall reportedly canceled her appearence in the Altier Versace Paris Haute couture week show; it's rumoured she did this to attend Jeff Azoff's (and possibly Harry's joint) Birthday Party in LA which is the day before the show
what acne treatment did/do you ontd? do you wash your face?