Articles on this Page
- 01/12/16--20:23: _Teen Wolf 5x13 promo
- 01/12/16--20:24: _this season on Shad...
- 01/12/16--20:38: _Jenna Dewan-Tatum D...
- 01/12/16--20:45: _It's On! Harry vs Z...
- 01/12/16--20:45: _BREAKING The St. Lo...
- 01/12/16--20:46: _Anna Faris Raves Ab...
- 01/12/16--20:53: _Britney Spears Rele...
- 01/12/16--21:23: _VH1 to possibly res...
- 01/12/16--21:44: _Scully and Mulder m...
- 01/13/16--13:57: _Jacob Tremblay talk...
- 01/13/16--13:57: _Tabloid Cover Wedne...
- 01/13/16--14:27: _Breaking Bad scribe...
- 01/13/16--15:31: _The Walking Dead's ...
- 01/13/16--15:31: _Tom Hiddleston and ...
- 01/13/16--15:31: _Nico Tortorella’s T...
- 01/13/16--15:31: _Natalie Dormer out ...
- 01/13/16--15:50: _Chicago Law Could B...
- 01/13/16--16:01: _Another @StarWars P...
- 01/13/16--16:27: _Santigold Sounds Off!
- 01/13/16--16:34: _Billionaire Mark Cu...
- 01/12/16--20:23: Teen Wolf 5x13 promo
- 01/12/16--20:24: this season on Shadowhunters
- 01/12/16--20:45: It's On! Harry vs Zayn. Kendall vs Gigi. Who Will Win?
- 01/12/16--20:45: BREAKING The St. Louis Rams are moving back to Los Angeles.
- 01/12/16--20:46: Anna Faris Raves About Chris Pratt's 'Incredible' Man Parts
- 01/12/16--20:53: Britney Spears Releases 19th Fragrance: Maui Fantasy
- 01/12/16--21:23: VH1 to possibly resurrect America's Next Top Model
- 01/12/16--21:44: Scully and Mulder make out on Jimmy Kimmel Live!
- 01/13/16--13:57: Jacob Tremblay talks to Jimmy Kimmel about meeting Poe Dameron.
- 01/13/16--13:57: Tabloid Cover Wednesday
- Created, written and executive produced by Emmy-winning Breaking Bad alum and Flesh and Bone creator Moira Walley-Beckett.
- It would be a faithful adaptation but with a twist: according to a press release, Anne will also “chart new territory” by diving into themes that meant to resonate with younger viewers.
- Production on Anne won’t begin until spring, and will debut on Canada’s CBC-TV sometime in 2017.
- 01/13/16--15:31: The Walking Dead's Key Art and Posters for 6B
- 01/13/16--15:31: Tom Hiddleston and Elizabeth Olsen might still be dating
- 01/13/16--15:31: Nico Tortorella’s Tips For Beefing Up Your Instagram
- 01/13/16--15:31: Natalie Dormer out for a run
- 01/13/16--15:50: Chicago Law Could Be 4th Installment Of NBC's Franchise
- 01/13/16--16:01: Another @StarWars Post: Hot Guys Holding BB-8!
- 01/13/16--16:27: Santigold Sounds Off!
- 01/13/16--16:34: Billionaire Mark Cuban gives future Powerball winner advice
the face of evil
this post has been brought to you by harry shum wearing guyliner
Jenna Dewan-Tatum (of All For You Tour: Live From Hawaii fame) turned it the fuck out on Lip-Sync Battle in this performance with ICON Paula Abdul! While her husband relied on cheap gimmicks (see: Beyonce) to win over the crowd, Jenna relied on sheer talent! Check it out! Plus, clock the moment @ 1:53 when she lands on her ankle and keeps it moving like a professional! When will Britney Jean?
(Feel free to exit out of the tab after Jenna's performance, the rest is irrelevant)
Meanwhile, with Hendall and Zigi rising, the friendship of BFFs Kendall and Gigi has also allegedly been affected.
Where is the lie, ONTD?
Recent news, but the Rams are definitely moving to LA.
At this time, the San Diego Chargers may or may not move, they have a year to decide whether to share the stadium in Inglewood with the Rams or take 100 mil from the NFL.
Oakland Raiders bowed out but will be getting 100 mil for renovations to Oakland Coliseum.
Source OneSource Two
Pic from here
sry for the twitter sources mods, it's not on the main news pages yet, because details are still being finalized. all of these are nfl beat reporters.
“Have you seen my husband’s balls?” Anna asked her guest, who said no.
Queen Britney Jean Spears released her 19th fragrance on Monday (the 13th in her iconique Fantasy line). Dubbed "Maui Fantasy", this lovely limited edition flanker features the following notes:
Top Notes: bird of paradise flower, pink grapefruit, and passion fruit
Heart Notes: hibiscus petals, cyclamen, orange blossom, and tiaré flower
Base Notes: coconut, vanilla, blue musk, white amber, and beachy blonde woods
Available as a 100 mL EDT, Maui Fantasy will first be released at Kohl's department stores before gaining a nationwide release.
The flanker will be a departure, imo, from her previous flankers of the Fantasy line, both visually and scent-wise.
Unlike previous Fantasy editions, this lacks the crystals on the turquoise bottle and instead features a print of Hawaiian hibiscus. Scent-wise, this appears to focus more on the beachy florals rather than being gourmand (the original Fantasy's two most prominent notes are the kiwi and cupcake accord), which would be a departure even from the previous "tropical" version of Fantasy, Island Fantasy.
“Whenever I have a chance to relax and spend time with my family, we escape to Hawaii. Maui is one of my favorite islands. I wanted to create a fragrance that gives me the amazing feeling I have while I’m there – surrounded by the ocean and beautiful flowers. Every time I smell Maui fantasy, it brings me back to a place of happiness and relaxation,” Britney said in a press release.
“Say aloha to my new destination fragrance #MauiFantasy!! Coming soon!,” she added on Instagram on Jan. 11.
ONTD, are you going to buy the new Britney perfume? What's your favorite perfume or perfume ad?
This is my first ONTD post <3 Hope you like it.
In the meantime, the NY Daily News says insiders are reporting that ANTM executive director Ken Mok is negotiating a deal with VH1 for them to bring back the show. There's no word yet on if Tyra or the past judges will be returning but it's looking like we might not have seen the end of this series since apparently there is still money to be had.
If this does come back they need to eliminate the bullshit point system and bring back the challenges at panel.
THE AOL DIAL-UP LMAO
This sounds promising so praying circle, etc.
I set my reading challenge to 50 books e.e
So what are you reading ONTD?
Apparently that's Rick's hand, because it looks like there's an imprint from his watch on his wrist, he wasn't wearing long sleeves like Ron and Carl, and also cause it looks like a man's hand.
Will you be watching on Valentine's day, ontd?
Although it was previously reported that Elizabeth Olsen dumped Tom Hiddleston because she didn't want to be seen in public with him, it turns out that she has been visiting him on the set of Kong: Skull Island. Elizabeth Olsen is between projects and not currently promoting anything, giving her time to visit Tom on set. Below is an Instagram picture that was originally posted by the film's director Jordan Vogt-Roberts but soon deleted after Tom's fans harassed him about Tom and Elizabeth (thanks alohayall!!). The picture features Tom, Elizabeth, and Brie Larson, the female lead in Kong: Skull Island.
Sources: Twitter + Instagram
Season 2 of 'Younger' premieres tonight!
how much would you cry if you got photographed while working out ONTD? poor Natalie...
are you ready for another Chicago show ONTD? Does anyone remember Dick Wolf's 4th installment of the Law & Order Franchise (which only aired one season before people realized there really is too much of a good thing)? Who would you cast? Would love it if Linus Roache and or Alana de la Garza (who also starred in his 5th installment flop) returned along with Carey Lowell (as the judge she played on that other show), Skeet Ulrich (also of the 5th installment) and Stephanie March (sorry I didn't really care for anyone from the CI show)
brought to by Dick Wolf
Any ONTDer who frequents Tumblr has probably noticed that Star Wars has pretty much ruled the social networking site for the last few weeks. Several media outlets including @Mashable and the @HuffingtonPost have caught wind of the latest trend on the blogging platform: hot dudes holding BB-8!
Entertainment Weekly’s Marc Snetiker[who?] has taken it upon himself to make sure Star Wars: The Force Awaken's biggest star is not forgotten in the 500 days before Episode VIII hits theaters. Snetiker has created Hot Guys Holding BB-8, a Tumblr page with manipulations of celebs such as Chris Pratt, ONTD fav Dylan O'Brien, Chris Evans, both Hemsworth bros, Zac Efron, Channing Tatum, Ryan Gosling, Michael B. Jordan, Tyler Posey, gay icon Nick Jonas, and Matt Bomer"posing" with BB-8.
The page has been trending all day on Twitter, with thirsty gays and gals eager to share their favorite manips.
men holding bb-8 instead of what theyre supposed to be holding pic.twitter.com/vwpIyGjJbi— caitlin (@cevanstan) January 9, 2016
This picture of Nick Jonas photoshopped holding BB-8 entertains me so much pic.twitter.com/TB5Ayx49WM— Kayles Soto (@KaylesSoto) January 12, 2016
Paraphrased from @NewNowNext. @Tumblr. @Mashable. @HuffingtonPost.
Singer, songwriter, producer, bonafied rock star and Philly native Santigold aka Santi White, is about to have one hell of a year. After a 4 year hiatus from music (Master of My Make-Believe was released in 2012), Santigold is set to smash back onto the scene with Jan 22nd's 99¢.
Her new album, 99¢, is as much an ode to excess as it is an analysis of it. Take for instance the album cover shot by Haruhiko Kawaguchi, which features the artist herself shrinkwrapped among her worldly possessions. The cover image, and album title, express the frustration of selling yourself as an artist; "I was writing a lot about where we are in culture, in terms of consumption and commercialism and narcissism and being a product in that environment and being so aware of yourself as a commodity and not really as an artist... ...I decided to approach it in a really playful and fun way to highlight the absurdity of it all."
Santi sometimes struggles with the new dichotomy in music accelerated by the rise of social media, where the artist plays a dual role of salesman. "My song Run the Races is about that. It’s about having to join the game or else you’ll be left behind. With the social media stuff, it’s really easy for me not to post because it’s like why does everyone need to know what I’m doing every second?"
But don't worry, none of that can keep the Unstoppable Santigold down. This is just her way of working through and playing with the new sandbox the music industry finds itself playing in. The upbeat first single from 99¢, "Can't Get Enough of Myself" shows Santi is still as powerful, cheeky, and confident in her element as ever. Working with familiar collaborators like John Hill and TV on the Radio’s Dave Sitek and new producers like Vampire Weekend’s Rostam Batmanglij; Santi intends to push herself out of her comfort zone and continue to provide us with genre-bending bops.
“I think throughout the record I’m all over the place stylistically... ...It’s what I enjoy the most about my Santigold sound is that I’m really happy moving stuff around, and it can all find its home on the same record.”
In "Can't Get Enough of Myself" Santi croons, “Ain’t a gambler but honey I’d put money on myself,” and we would tend to agree... put our money on Gold, please!
tl;dr pre-order 99¢ on iTunes!
mods, words by me, direct qutoes sourced from the articles
source: 1, 2, 3, 4
Mark Cuban's advice to the Powerball winner: "If you weren’t happy yesterday you won’t be happy tomorrow." https://t.co/7p3mH3vNVC— Forbes (@Forbes) January 13, 2016
-Get a lawyer.
-Tell all the leeches (aka friends and family) no when they ask for ridiculous amounts of money. No one needs a million dollars and if they're asking you for it, they're not your friend. Also make sure to talk it over with your accountant.
-Don't invest your money because chances are you'll probably end up losing it investing in dumb shit (aka stupid schemes your family will ask you to lend them money for). You don't become a smart investor and financial expert just cause you won the lottery. Put it in the bank.
I hope there are like 20 winners tonight. No one person needs a billion+ dollars.