Articles on this Page
- 01/04/16--20:52: _Galavant premieres low
- 01/04/16--20:52: _Shanina Shaik engag...
- 01/04/16--21:45: _NFL: Broncos Claim...
- 01/04/16--21:46: _Galavant 2x03/2x04 ...
- 01/04/16--22:49: _Shawn Mendes and Ca...
- 01/05/16--05:35: _Jodie Foster is a C...
- 01/05/16--05:35: _Helen Hunt's Daught...
- 01/05/16--06:54: _Dal☆Shabet drops su...
- 01/05/16--06:55: _What'd You Miss: A ...
- 01/05/16--06:56: _ICON and ONTD unpro...
- 01/05/16--06:56: _BAFTA Rising Star A...
- 01/05/16--07:48: _Marina And The Diam...
- 01/05/16--07:48: _W's Best Film Perfo...
- 01/05/16--07:48: _South African Chief...
- 01/05/16--19:24: _Gisele Bündchen and...
- 01/05/16--19:24: _Mr. Worldwide is ha...
- 01/05/16--19:24: _HBO Girls to end af...
- 01/05/16--19:25: _ONTD Original: The ...
- 01/05/16--19:25: _iPhone 7 Will Not H...
- 01/05/16--20:09: _Hasbro Feels The Fo...
- 01/04/16--20:52: Galavant premieres low
- 01/04/16--20:52: Shanina Shaik engaged to DJ Ruckus after 7 months of dating.
- Shanina got to choose from two rings.
- Rings were hand-delivered by family friend Denzel Washington and his wife.
- Were vacationing on Kravitz’s (Ruckus cousin) secluded private beach in the Bahamas.
- Lorraine Schwartz help him design the perfect rings.
- Ended up picking the large gold hexagon-cut diamond.
- It has their initials engraved in diamonds and amethysts (Shaik’s birthstone) under the ring.
- 01/04/16--21:46: Galavant 2x03/2x04 Promo
- 01/04/16--22:49: Shawn Mendes and Camilla (5H) Perform IKWYDLS on Tonight Show
- 01/05/16--05:35: Jodie Foster is a Cool Mom
- 01/05/16--05:35: Helen Hunt's Daughters Got Henna Tattoos of Helen Hunt's Face
- 01/05/16--06:54: Dal☆Shabet drops superior 'Someone Like You'
- 01/05/16--06:55: What'd You Miss: A "Hamilton" Roundup
- 01/05/16--06:56: BAFTA Rising Star Award Nominees
- 01/05/16--07:48: Marina And The Diamonds - True Colors (Cyndi Lauper cover)
- 01/05/16--07:48: W's Best Film Performances of 2015
- 01/05/16--07:48: South African Chief criticizes Beyoncé's Saartjie Baartman project
- 01/05/16--19:24: Gisele Bündchen and Tom Brady's plant-based diet revealed
- 01/05/16--19:24: Mr. Worldwide is having a cruise or something
- 01/05/16--19:24: HBO Girls to end after Season 6
- 01/05/16--19:25: iPhone 7 Will Not Have a Headphone Jack
Just 3.2 Million views and a .9 rating in 18-49 age range.
These are lower numbers than the Season 1 premiere and finale.
Kylie Minogue who's dating star Joshua Sasse in real life guest stars as the Queen of a gay bar.
Source 1, 2
eek, I was going to watch but realized I hardly remember anything from season 1 except that Lee Jordan & the Hooligan from Eurotrip were in it, oops
The Broncos had an epic comeback in more ways than one. Just two weeks ago, haters questioned whether they'd even be able to make it to the playoffs. However, due to the Miami Dolphins, New York Jets, and the triumpant return of Peyton Manning, they claimed their spot at the top of the AFC pack. Peyton entered the game after halftime during an intense match against the Chargers, where San Diego quarterback Philip Rivers slammed his fists in anger multiple times. Manning was greeted with thunderous applause. Ultimately changing the course of the game and re-invigorating his team, Number 18 silenced his critics and wowed fans (while creating a bit of quarterback controversy over which QB will start in the playoffs).
JFF1: Reported this on @SNFonNBC re Manziel: Browns require players in concussion protocol to be seen by team medic at 9 am on Sunday …— Peter King (@SI_PeterKing) January 4, 2016
Johnny Manziel's mediocre stats are overshadowed by his off-field antics, including partying, trips to rehab, and arrests, as well as an overall poor attitude. Multiple sources confirmed that the Browns are over him and his poor behaviour. Manziel was in the news for partying and trying to rap in a Christmas Eve video (despite being warned against this behavior by Browns management). It was also reported that Manziel showed up to pratice last Monday drunk and failed to appear at a concussion protocol meeting Sunday Morning (while allegedly enjoying Vegas wearing a blonde wig as a disguise). Rumors swirled that the Cowboys actually want Manziel and his baggage. While management couldn't find Manziel yesterday, he was at exit meetings today, effectively confirming his status as done at Cleveland.
Two coaches were fired yesterday, prior to the traditional "Black Monday":
In a move that shocks exactly no one, the Cleveland Browns fired both General Manager Ray Farmer and Coach Mike Pettine as well as other personnel.
Another unsurprising decision was the San Francisco 49ers relieving coach Jim Tomsula of his duties.
Chip Kelly, the Philadelphia Eagles coach, got the boot last week, even earlier than expected (though he helped them defeat the hated Patriots).
Today, New York Giants Coach Tom Coughlin gracefully bowed out, with players expressing their respect.
The San Diego Chargers fired their Offensive Coordinator today (but retained their head coach) and the Titans fired their GM.
The Colts DIDN'T fire their coach, despite speculation (maybe because they won yesterday and had numerous injuries this season).
In addition to firing their head coach earlier in the season, the Miami Dolphins replaced their General Manager today.
I've never seen Eli Manning this emotional. Today, fought back tears. Of Tom Coughlin: "He def has not failed these players. We failed him."— Kimberly Jones (@KimJonesSports) January 4, 2016
Carolina Panthers QB/Future MVP/Bae announced the birth of his son last Wednesday:
My longtime girlfriend and I were extremely blessed to have a son last week. Our family is excited and thank you all for the well wishes!— Cameron Newton (@CameronNewton) December 31, 2015
Source One: My eyes @ the game
ONTD, who do you think will win Super Bowl 50?
source: Spotlight Shawn
lmao I thought she was gonna elbow Shawn in the face
Jodie Foster gave a rare interview in which she was asked about how she raises her two sons, Charlie, 16, and Kit, 13, out of the spotlight.
The very private star says that...
--Her own mom was very cautious, so she allows her own sons the freedom to make lots of mistakes
--She doesn't believe in her own hype, which prevents her from developing a huge ego
--She deliberately tries to live a normal life away from cameras and paparazzi
She is very picky about which projects she does, and rarely acts anymore. She directed two episodes of Orange is the New Black and will soon debut her fourth film as a director, the thriller Money Monster starring George Clooney and Julia Roberts.
In 2013, Jodie (sort of) publicly came out as gay, and in 2014 married her girlfriend of a year, Alexandra Hedison
Wish she were a less messy regarding RDJ, Mel Gibson, and Polanski, tbh.
Presented without commentary in its full glory.
My daughters got henna tattoos. My life is so good. pic.twitter.com/q60jAjOImt— Helen Hunt (@HelenHunt) January 3, 2016
ONTD, if you had to get a tattoo of a celebrity, who would it be?
when will your faves??? bopping
Some news! Read this! and the next three tweets from me! https://t.co/CElRphl6qe— Lin-Manuel Miranda (@Lin_Manuel) January 4, 2016
1) Like Washington's soldiers, we're taking a winter break. The $10 lotto will be online til then. THERE'S MORE! https://t.co/CElRphl6qe— Lin-Manuel Miranda (@Lin_Manuel) January 4, 2016
3) When we come back in March, WE WILL HAVE A SLAMMING NEW AUDIO SYSTEM FOR THE HAM4HAM SHOWS. https://t.co/CElRphl6qe— Lin-Manuel Miranda (@Lin_Manuel) January 4, 2016
In all seriousness, the NYPD and 46th street community have been HEROES in rolling w #Ham4Ham as it grows. Your safety is paramount. So.— Lin-Manuel Miranda (@Lin_Manuel) January 4, 2016
And most importantly, the ladies of Hamilton being fucking AWESOME
ALL THE STOPS pic.twitter.com/HqSJmzdhcw— Lin-Manuel Miranda (@Lin_Manuel) January 3, 2016
video sources: undeuxtroisquatre
ONTD, are you not throwing away your shot?
JenPez is busy at work promoting the last season of American Idol, her soon to be Emmy nominated role as a corrupt cop in Shades of Blue, and All I Have, her Vegas residency. When will anyone? J.Lo sat down with Jimmy Kimmel to revisit QUEEN Lupe winning $2.4 million in Atlantic City ten years ago (such a goddess, she gave the money away to the rest of the family), go over her current gigs & bless us with talent, beauty, grace, personality, and fashion. Stay blessed.
- QUEEN Lopez made no resolutions
- Works very hard cuz she has to pay for those expensive jumpsuits
- Shops at Marshals
when's the last time u went at bargain shopping, ontd?
Apparently this was one of the tracks that was supposed to be on the (now cancelled) FROOT re-package.
And that’s just the beginning. On the following pages, we spotlight performers who achieved an extraordinary mix of the unique and the universal. These portraits, which were shot in Los Angeles, New York, and London, are revealing and evocative character studies—movies unto themselves.
“I have always wanted to act. When I was around 7 I started auditioning, and I recall going up for a fish-sticks commercial. By then, I was completely committed to the craft of acting and had memorized a full monologue. The director was only looking for cute kids and wasn’t interested in hearing my speech. I started sobbing. ‘They won’t let me act!’ I wailed to my mother.”
“I was scared every single day on Brooklyn. I mean, you always get jitters, and you always get a little nervous before you do your first take, but there was something about shooting at home, so close to where I grew up. I was terrified.”
Alicia Vikander in Ex Machina, Testament of Youth, The Man From U.N.C.L.E., and The Danish Girl
“I was on a long-haul flight at night, and as I went down the aisle to the bathroom, I counted at least 14 screens that had Ex Machina on. I was walking past myself playing Ava, the android. I was tempted to go to the front of the cabin and look over my shoulder to the people watching her. I thought it would shock them to find Ava on their plane. There might have been screams.”
“One of my first films was Savage Grace. Julianne Moore played my mother, with whom my character was having an incestuous relationship. Last year, there was an amazing moment at the Academy Awards when Julianne and I both won. We were euphoric, and she turned to me and said, ‘Now maybe people will go and see Savage Grace!’ ”
ONTD wasn't alone in questioning this project as last night Chief Jean Burgess, a chief of the Ghonaqua First Peoples, News24 in South Africa, about the superstar taking on the project.
"She lacks the basic human dignity to be worthy of writing Sarah's story, let alone playing the part," Chief Burgess told News24.
She also questioned if Beyoncé considered how the movie would affect the KhoiKhoi women who are alive today referring to the potential film as "a mistake of great magnitude". She continued questioning why Beyoncé chose Baartman as the subject of the film, claiming that Beyoncé had no right to tell her story.
"I can only see arrogance in her attempt to tell a story that is not her’s to tell," she stated.
Chief Burgess along with Gamtkwa Khoisan Council member Kobus Reichert don't seem to have a problem with a movie about Baartman existing. They expressed that they feel the subject matter needs to be handled with respect and understanding of the culture and that the community of the Eastern Cape should be involved, things they don't necessarily think will happen with Beyoncé taking the lead.
Source 1, 2 and 3
Bündchen and Brady's personal chef Allen Campbell recently did a Q&A with the source to discuss the family's organic, plan-based diet:
- 80% vegetables ("If it’s not organic, I don’t use it.") and whole grains (brown rice, quinoa, millet, bean) + 20% lean meats (grass-fed organic steak, duck, chicken) and fish (wild salmon).
- No white sugar ("Sugar is the death of people."), no white flour, no MSG, no coffee, no caffeine, no fungus, no dairy.
- For Tom: no peppers, no mushrooms, no eggplants, rarely tomatoes ("They cause inflammation."), no fruits (except bananas in a smoothie).
- For the kids: veggie sushi maki-style with gluten-free tamari, fruit rolls with spirulina, raw granola, raw chocolate chip cookies. Gisele makes and packs their school lunches.
- "They don't really ask for specific things. They really are laid back."
More details at the Source
-Cancel all you spring break plans bc 305 himself can be partying with you!
-Goes from March 10-13, 2017, leaving from Miami to the Bahamas, and features Pitbull and "dozens of other performers to be announced" apparently
-You get a Q&A session with Pitbull so I guess it's justifiable?
-The prices start at $825 per person
source | buy tickets here so you don't miss the party of a lifetime.
he is legit delusional lmfao, but me and arcticmonkeys will be there!!!!!
If last year and every year before that were any indication, 2016 will be all about being rich and white. So, to get you ready for the year ahead, I've scoured the website of the bougiest, white bitch alive - Gwyneth Paltrow - to find what you need to spend your trust fund on. So sit back, pop a Xany, and let's get basic!
What's cooler than culottes? If you said everything, you're right! But if you are looking for a pair of pants that make it look like you have a giant fupa even though you are no larger than a size 8, these $550 silk, pleated culottes are for you. These culottes are perfect for dinner parties, being a human parachute, and smuggling an illegal immigrant across the border in your vag.
Trypophobia is THE phobia of 2016. Terrify those weird Tumblr shut-ins with these Toms rip-offs that make it look like your feet are covered in weird holes. The flesh color is especially repulsive but these are also available in African-American.
These boots are the perfect accessory for stomping around your Texas compound blaming Obama for your diabetes. Pair with the above blue silk culottes, an American flag applique sweatshirt, and your Make America Great Again baseball cap. #Merrika
Anybody who's anybody has done time in one of those chic, little Connecticut minimum security prisons. Reminisce fondly on your time away for tax evasion with this stunning prison jumpsuit. Luckily, you can exchange those state-issued granny panties and generic-brand Crocs for some La Perlas and Louboutins.
Does your vag hang low, does it wobble to and fro? Then look no further than these Slouch Jeans. Rather than wasting your precious time with a vaginal rejuvenation, spend 2016 making people wonder if you have a dingle or a tingle. Hey, Caitlin Jenner got press for the first fiscal quarter of 2015, now is your time in the Sun...and the Daily Mail...and the National Enquirer.
-A few weeks ago a Japanese website claimed Apple was going to remove the 3.5mm headphone jack in favor of an all-in-one Lightning connector for both connectivity and audio output.
-Yesterday Chinese websites confirmed the controversial move citing supply chain sources
omw. I'll be ditching for droid if this is true. Bluetooth headphones still need improvement. DNW some propriety bs.
A Hasbro rep told Entertainment Weekly: "We love the passion fans have for Rey, and are happy to announce that we will be making a running change to include her in the Monopoly: Star Wars game available later this year.”
Damn right, she should have been included from the get-go. Maybe now they can actually start including her in the action figure and other toy sets she's been so blatantly excluded from.