Articles on this Page
- 01/02/16--20:08: _Matt Bomer Gets Soa...
- 01/02/16--20:09: _Prayer Circle for S...
- 01/02/16--20:09: _Queen of Pop @Britn...
- 01/02/16--21:37: _Matt Damon Shares B...
- 01/03/16--08:27: _Amber Heard and Joh...
- 01/03/16--09:44: _Will Smith reacts t...
- 01/03/16--09:45: _Weekend box office:...
- 01/03/16--09:45: _Annual Palm Springs...
- 01/03/16--11:30: _ICON and ONTD favor...
- 01/03/16--11:31: _Tory aide SLAMS Ben...
- 01/03/16--13:23: _Cristiano Ronaldo l...
- 01/03/16--13:23: _"Golden Globe Winni...
- 01/03/16--13:24: _American Idol Winne...
- 01/03/16--13:25: _Niall Horan attends...
- 01/03/16--13:25: _Waka Flocka Flame t...
- 01/03/16--14:48: _National Society of...
- 01/03/16--14:49: _Beauty Post! The al...
- 01/03/16--15:30: _Jaden Smith Breakin...
- 01/03/16--17:24: _New York joins Cele...
- 01/03/16--17:27: _Justin Bieber + Hai...
- 01/02/16--20:08: Matt Bomer Gets Soaking Wet for the Cover of Men's Fitness.
- 01/03/16--09:44: Will Smith reacts to the fate of his Independence Day character
- 01/03/16--11:30: ICON and ONTD favorite feminist Jennifer López covers TV Guide!
- 01/03/16--13:23: Cristiano Ronaldo lives a hard life.
- TVLine made predictions about the future winners of the TV categories from the upcoming Golden Globes Awards that will be airing next Sunday (January 10).
- Said predictions state that some surprises will happen like Outlander winning Best TV Drama, Lady Gaga getting the Best Actress for Limited Series/TV Movie award, and Rami Malek being set to win his first GG for Best TV Actor Drama.
- You can check other categories at the source.
- 01/03/16--13:25: Waka Flocka Flame thinks Cosby has been framed
- 01/03/16--14:48: National Society of Film Critics Awards
- 01/03/16--14:49: Beauty Post! The alleged best beauty tips of 2015 from celebrities.
- Kate Winslet: Put mascara on the back of your hand and apply it with a flat brush to make your eyes pop.
- Cheryl Fernandez-Versini: Eat avocado and Marmite (for vitamin B). Wear SPF as often as you can.
- Scarlett Johansson: Use concealer/a corrector pen around the lips before you apply lipstick. It helps create your own shape and make application look less messy.
- Josephine de la Baume: A good lover followed by a good sleep. (wavvy can you confirm this?)
- Nic Chapman (Pixiwoo): Use moisturizer even when you think you don't need to. It helps maintain a youthful glow and helps with the application of make-up by creating smoother skin.
- 01/03/16--17:24: New York joins Celebrity Big Brother
The most beautiful man in the world Matt Bomer is featured on this cover of the January 2016 issue of @MensFitness. The American Horror Story star keeps it simple and sexy in wet, white t-shirt and jeans.
Paraphrased from @MattBomer. @E!. @MensFitness, 1.
Looking super fione but LOL didn't he do the exact same shoot with @EW when White Collar first started? Give us something
- Hulu acquired the rights for all 57 episodes.
- All episodes are available since Jan. 01.
- Adam Pally&Casey Wilson commented on the Ah-muhhh-zing news.
- No sign if this will mean a 4th season but Hulu renewed The Mindy Proshit, so who knows....
ONTD, how have you been dealing with the lack of Happy Endings?! i miss this show so much!!
Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame inductee Britney Spears took to Instagram to wish her millions of adoring fans a happy 2016. In the same post, the Pretty Girl teased big changes were coming to her best selling Las Vegas extravaganza Britney: Piece of Me, then quickly deleted the post. Did Brit speak too soon?
Britney's bitches will just have to wait until Piece of Me returns to the AXIS at Planet Hollywood on February 13, 2016 to see!
Paraphrased from @BreatheHeavy.
HmmmmT. Why does her team hate her? Where is that iPhone game tho?
-"Ben [Affleck] and I had taken a lot of stick for this 10 years ago, that our committee of mostly white men had selected three white men, in succession, as winners.”
-This time, the producers actively pursued a more diverse cross-section of applicants, partnering with Facebook and actively recruiting at film schools.
-Despite their efforts, when the judges — including Damon, Affleck and Brown — faced the final cut of candidates, 17 of the 20 choices were white men.
-"By the time we arrived to do our judging, we knew we had blown it," said 'The Martian' star of selecting diverse filmmakers.
-Damon also cited the realities of the series itself as part of the challenge: "The dark secret of Project Greenlight is that the TV show is bigger than the movie. It costs more than the movie." The result, he said, is that the show's needs often take precedence over the film's.
Actors Amber Heard and Johnny Depp attend the 27th Annual Palm Springs International Film Festival Awards Gala at Palm Springs Convention Center on January 2, 2016 in Palm Springs, California.
Actor Johnny Depp accepts the Desert Palm Achievement Award onstage at the 27th Annual Palm Springs International Film Festival Film Festival Awards Gala at Palm Springs Convention Center on January 2, 2016 in Palm Springs, California.
“I was working on Suicide Squad during that time. Roland Emmerich (the director of Independence Day) and I had talked about it. The trailer looks really cool. I’m going to be sitting around with tears in my eyes when that one comes out… It was terrible when I found out my character died.”
Will's character, Steve Hiller died while test piloting the first alien hybrid fighter plane...
I still wish he was going to be in this.
- TFA made $88.3 million in its third weekend
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens will be the biggest grossing film of all time sometime Tuesday, in its 19th day of release (US box office)
- Still uncertain if/when it will top both Avatar and Titanic in worldwide box office, it's currently at:
Avatar ($2.788 billion) / Titanic ($2.186b) / TFA ($1.510b)
- We're all waiting for box office results from China to see how well it will do
- The Hateful 8: a solid $16.24 million weekend. TWC believes it will be a slow earner.
- The Revenant: $450,000 on its 2nd weekend / $112k per-screen-average (one of the larger per-theater-averages on record for a non-opening weekend)
what did you see this weekend?
Actress Saoirse Ronan attends the 27th Annual Palm Springs International Film Festival Awards Gala at Palm Springs Convention Center on January 2, 2016 in Palm Springs, California.
Award winning actress, vocalist and all around better than your faves, Jennifer López, blesses ONTD with yet another gorgeous photoshoot. This time, the soon to be Emmy nominated actor covers TV Guide to promote her third tv series, Shades of Blue, which premieres next THURSDAY AT 10 PM ON NBC.
“I am happy to be one of the people who are breaking the mold,” said Lopez. “We can’t keep acting like we are in the ’50s. Women are strong. Women are bold. And now it is reflected in our art.”
more of the flawless photoshoot & quotes @ the source
when was the last time u supported women of color, ontd?
Nick Timothy who is a former aide to Home Secretary Theresa May slammed some celebs like Benedict, Charlotte Church, George Clooney, Katie Hopkins, Stephen Fry etc for being "vain and ignorant liberal luvvies".
Benedict had earlier criticized British politicians for inadequately responding to the Syrian refugee crisis, even proclaiming "fuck the politicians" after a performance on stage. Timothy denounced Cumberbatch, adding: "What on Earth does Cumberbatch think qualifies him to opine so forcefully on every political matter of the day, from spending cuts to counter-terrorism policy?" Timothy also said that Cumberbatch's opposition to spending cuts and support for "treacherous" Edward Snowden was misguided.
Other celebs attacked by Timothy include Stephen Fry (for being against UK bombing Syria), Chris Martin (for opinions against corporates), George Clooney (for wanting Britain to return Greek artifacts).
Timothy's wish for 2016 is for "pompous, hypocritical, self-obsessed political celebrities" to take a vow of silence.
- job, money etc. - they are not everything,
- has no time to take his family to a boxing match in LA,
- wants to life as a king after he is finished with football,
- does not want to coach (even as a president),
- can handle the pressure due to the hard life he has had,
- as a teenager he had to do things as a man - even his own ironing. His mental strength began at that time.
Did you get your mental strength from ironing your clothes, ONTD?
Do you think this could actually happen, ONTD? Does the good sis Gaga deserves it? Is she coming for that EGOT? TYFYA!
'American Idol' Kris Allen has plans for two big releases coming out this year https://t.co/NOED1Egp6U— billboard (@billboard) January 3, 2016
Kris hosted a twitter Q&A yesterday in conjunction with American Idol, promoting the premiere of the final season of the show he won in 2009.
-4th album "Letting You In" coming in late March 2016
-Will be touring the US to promote the album starting in April
-He will appear at some point on Idol's final season
-He and wife expecting second child in June
He had previously announced on New Year's day that 2-year-old son Oliver was going to be a big brother:
Congrats to my honey-voiced irrelevant fave and his adorable fam!
Sources: Billboard's twitter, Kris's IG
Niall e Jack Whitehall no William Hill World Darts Championship, em Londres, hoje. (02/01) pic.twitter.com/rFjiI0RYHW— 1D Notícia (@1Dnoticia) January 3, 2016
would you, ontd?
WFF went on Twitter the other day and said he ~feels~ like Bill Cosby has been framed by dozens of women and brought up his two little brothers dying when another user called him out on it.
I really feel like somebody is framing Bill Cosby— Waka Flocka (@WakaFlocka) January 1, 2016
Lost that when my two little bothers passed. https://t.co/zPycdvyQG1— Waka Flocka (@WakaFlocka) January 2, 2016
Propaganda— Waka Flocka (@WakaFlocka) January 1, 2016
Every time a famous minority make it they throw salt in the game— Waka Flocka (@WakaFlocka) January 1, 2016
An organized lie— Waka Flocka (@WakaFlocka) January 1, 2016
Source from FB's ~trending topics~
BEST ACTOR: Michael B. Jordan, "Creed"
BEST ACTRESS: Charlotte Rampling, "45 Years"
BEST SUPPORTING ACTOR: Mark Rylance, "Bridge of Spies"
BEST SUPPORTING ACTRESS: Kristen Stewart, "Clouds of Sils Maria"
BEST SCREENPLAY: Josh Singer and Tom McCarthy, "Spotlight"
BEST CINEMATOGRAPHY: Ed Lachman, "Carol"
BEST PICTURE: "Spotlight"
BEST DIRECTOR: Todd Haynes, "Carol"
BEST FOREIGN-LANGUAGE FILM: "Timbuktu"
BEST NON-FICTION FILM: "Amy"
what are your favourite beauty tips, ONTD? did you learn anything helpful in 2015?
@sarahdonnealia @riannevanrompaey @jean_campbell #jadensmith @christiaingrey in the new @louisvuitton SS16 ad Campaign photographed by Bruce Weber
Happy to introduce Jaden Smith @christiaingrey in the new SS16 @louisvuitton ad Campaign photographed by Bruce Weber
a bunch of nobodies and the house looks tacky AF