Articles on this Page
- 12/04/15--11:24: _New 'Macbeth' clips
- 12/04/15--11:25: _Chinese poster of S...
- 12/04/15--11:26: _Lee Pace wants you ...
- 12/04/15--11:28: _björk - mouth mantra
- 12/04/15--11:29: _Aretha Franklin dou...
- 12/04/15--12:20: _Little Mix and One ...
- 12/04/15--12:22: _Viola Davis On Janu...
- 12/04/15--12:25: _Fifth Harmony looks...
- 12/04/15--12:27: _Tiffany Thornton's ...
- 12/04/15--12:39: _Olivia Munn Reacts ...
- 12/04/15--12:39: _Ellen Page roundup!...
- 12/04/15--12:39: _Cristiano Ronaldo r...
- 12/04/15--12:39: _Anna Kendrick Had A...
- 12/04/15--12:40: _Karlie Kloss Gives ...
- 12/04/15--12:41: _Samira Wiley to Voi...
- 12/04/15--12:41: _ONTD Original: Sagi...
- 12/04/15--12:41: _ONTD Roundup
- 12/04/15--14:04: _New Backstreet Boys...
- 12/04/15--14:19: _Miley Cyrus - Silen...
- 12/04/15--14:20: _Creed's Ryan Coogle...
- 12/04/15--11:24: New 'Macbeth' clips
- 12/04/15--11:25: Chinese poster of Star Wars gains racist blacklash
- 12/04/15--11:28: björk - mouth mantra
- 12/04/15--11:29: Aretha Franklin doubts Adele's longevity
- Legendary singer Aretha Franklin speaks up about the Adele hype bandwagon.
- She says Adele's music is very relatable, but warns that sales are not the only factor that make a legendary vocalist.
- Aretha says that Adele has yet to stand the test of time as a vocalist because album sales don't make a legend.
- 12/04/15--12:20: Little Mix and One Direction battling it out for WORST BAND award
- 12/04/15--12:22: Viola Davis On January 2016 Cover of Instyle Magazine
- 12/04/15--12:25: Fifth Harmony looks fed up and pretty much done.
- 12/04/15--12:27: Tiffany Thornton's husband, Chris Carney, dies in car accident
- 12/04/15--12:39: Olivia Munn Reacts to Aaron Rodgers' Hail Mary Pass: Motown Miracle
- 12/04/15--12:39: Ellen Page roundup! Her new puppy + movie updates
- 12/04/15--12:39: Cristiano Ronaldo rumours and Spanish football (hot mess) news
- 12/04/15--12:39: Anna Kendrick Had A Lot of Feelings About "The Wiz Live"
- 12/04/15--12:40: Karlie Kloss Gives Us A Make Up Tutorial + Klossy YouTube Update
- 12/04/15--12:41: Samira Wiley to Voice Michonne in The Walking Dead Game Miniseries
- 12/04/15--12:41: ONTD Original: Sagittarius Problematics Faves and Problems!
- 12/04/15--12:41: ONTD Roundup
- Official Trailer for 'Batman v Superman'
- Halsey's High School Friend Wants Their Sweatshirt Back
- Lady Gaga Named Billboard's Woman of the Year
- Amy Schumer and Others Tweet About Gun Violence
- Calvin Harris Goes Private on Instagram
- Joanna Angel, James Deen’s Ex-Girlfriend Speaks Out: ‘I Thought, I’m Going to Die Here’
- ONTD Original: Best Songs Written About Actors
- People Are Upset That Coldplay is Playing Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Vanity Fair Drags Taylor Swift
- NBC's The Wiz Live! Promo and Viewing Post
- Two New Captain America: Civil War Stills from EW
- Orange Is the New Black Actress, Dascha Polanco, Facing Assault, Harassment Charges
- Yesterday's ONTD Roundup
- 12/04/15--14:04: New Backstreet Boys album to release in 2016
- 12/04/15--14:20: Creed's Ryan Coogler In Talks to Direct Black Panther (Again?)
* John Boyega is noticeably smaller in the Chinese poster and placed beneath Han Solo and Princess Leia.
Side by side Comparison
-Lee is currently filming "The Keeping Hours" in LA, btw.
-2015 UN Conference on Climate Change is in Paris
-Has been facing controversy. Certain developed nations have been calling for more stringent regulations on developing nations.
-Opens an ethical question: Is is right to stifle developing nations growth after nations like the US truly flourished due to the industrial revolution? For the benefit of the planet, but at the expense of said nations?
-Controversy of certain nations sketchy reporting, etc.
-The Death Eaters in Congress (G.O.P.) has already started attempting to undermine the US pledge of reducing emissions by 26%. This attempt is called the "Clean Power Plan".
-The House approved two resolutions which would stop the EPA from enforing rules surrounding power plant emissions, both new and existing. These new rules are critical to the success of the Clean Power Plan.
-President Obama promises to VETO, of course.
ONTD, why do the GOP try and literally ruin everything? They might as well be Hydra. What do you feel about this conference, and do you think every nation should have the same regulations and reporting standards?
Adele's Big Week: Clive Davis, Aretha Franklin, Music Industry Insiders Weigh In on '25' Making History https://t.co/GwbYXaSFOx— billboardbiz (@billboardbiz) December 3, 2015
Little Mix and One Direction have been nominated for the "WORST BAND" category at the NME awards.
Little Mix's last single "Love Me Like You" peaked at #13 in the UK.
Their album debuted outside of the Top 10 in the US recently, a first for the group.
One Direction's last single "Infinity" peaked at #36 in the UK and #54 in the US.
One Direction was most recently blocked from getting a #1 album in the US by Justin Bieber.
Who is worse: Little Mix or One Direction?
The issue hits stands December 11th.
Lol well that was awkward pic.twitter.com/hDEg5l939z— Selena Gomez (@Jairrrito) December 4, 2015
Sources: 1 - 2
Tiffany Thornton's Husband Chris Carney Dies in Car Wreck https://t.co/k29yrUBaGQ— TMZ (@TMZ) December 4, 2015
He and a passenger were killed early this morning in a single car accident. Chris was 35 and leaves behind Tiffany and their two children.
I just lost my voice 💚💛💚😱💚💛😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱👍✋👊👏👏👏— oliviamunn (@oliviamunn) December 4, 2015
Olivia Munn was very happy about her boyfriend Aaron Rodgers' game-winning Hail Mary during the Green Bay Packers vs. Detroit Lions game on Thursday, Dec. 3.
The Packers were down 20 points to the Lions in the third quarter. In the final moment of what looked like a loss for Green Bay, Rodgers threw the ball 61 yards down the field, resulting in the Packers' 27 to 23 victory.
Rodgers spoke to CBS Sports about his throw. "That's the most amazing game of my life," he said. "To be a part of that, never give up. I can't believe Richard got it... That's the greatest feeling I've had in a long time."
@MNevala9 Thanks for the love but all congrats go to the team. Like the rest of Packer Nation, I'm just really happy for them. 💚💛👏👏👏👏👏— oliviamunn (@oliviamunn) December 4, 2015
Source: 1, 2, &3
What has our favorite tiny Canadian been up to lately?
Well, her upcoming movie Tallulah, in which she plays a woman who tries to pass off another person's baby (Alexander Skarsgard's?) as her own, has been selected to compete in the Sundance Film Festival. Here is a pic of Ellen with her itty bitty costar.
She and her girlfriend adopted an adorable puppy named Patters!
Ellen has a new documentary about LGBTQ culture around the world called Gaycation coming up for Viceland.
Freeheld has been named one of this year's best films for queer women. The film, long a passion project for our tiny Canadian, stars Julianne Moore and Page as Laurel Hester and Stacie Andree, a cop and her partner who struggle to have Hester's pension benefits passed to Andree after Hester is diagnosed with cancer.
And, last but not least, Freeheld will be coming to Blu-Ray this winter. The movie received praise from gay activists, fans, and the LGBTQ community, but it was given mixed reviews and never did achieve commercial success.
- the bizarre story surfaced following pundit's comments on French TV,
- Ronaldo has dated a string of supermodels, including Russian Irina Shayk,
- the Portuguese player is said to take regular trips to Morocco to visit Hari for 'cuddles'.
- will pay a fine and receive a one-year suspended sentence,
- the deal is expected to be confirmed in court at a later date.
- have been thrown out of the Copa del Rey for fielding an ineligible player,
- Denis Cheryshev should have been suspended after he received three yellow cards for Villarreal in the competition last season,
- The Royal Spanish Football Federation (RFEF) confirmed the decision on Friday and fined Real Madrid €6,001.
😂😂😂😭😭😭😂😂😂— Gerard Piqué (@3gerardpique) grudzień 2, 2015
Last night Anna Kendrick live-Tweeted NBC's live production of "The Wiz."
"YES YOU STUPID BITCH! SSSSSING!" - me, 7 times so far #TheWizLive— Anna Kendrick (@AnnaKendrick47) December 4, 2015
Queen Latifah's hair is like Miranda Priestly tribute but less basic #TheWizLive— Anna Kendrick (@AnnaKendrick47) December 4, 2015
The revelation that the all-powerful Wiz is secretly an unkempt loser is a legit metaphor for my life.#TheWizLive— Anna Kendrick (@AnnaKendrick47) December 4, 2015
"If I Could Feel" just became my new crying-in-the-fetal position jam. Move over "Hello" #TheWizLive— Anna Kendrick (@AnnaKendrick47) December 4, 2015
Okay that was the most inspirational shit I've ever seen on TV and I watch Miss USA #TheWizLive— Anna Kendrick (@AnnaKendrick47) December 4, 2015
Can these crows be a boy band in real life though? #TheWizLive— Anna Kendrick (@AnnaKendrick47) December 4, 2015
But the Buffalo Bill mask is going to be a problem....#TheWizLive— Anna Kendrick (@AnnaKendrick47) December 4, 2015
They recreate this look from her MET Ball appearance in 2015.
Tutorial starts at 1:15!
Karlie's friends/family and fans say what they're thankful for(some famous faces in this one)
Karlie took her dad to a shoot she did for Wall Street Journal at a rocket factory
1 / 2 / 3
The first episode is expected to premiere February 2016.
yes! excellent choice, I love her.
In this follow up post to Faves, we have your Problematic Faves and Sagittarian Messes. Since real life isn't black and white and there are a lot of Sags who tread the good and awful line, we've separated the list this way. If we've forgotten anyone, let us know! Again keep in mind that while the lists ARE numbered, THERE IS NO RANKING BETWEEN ANY OF THESE PEOPLE.
1. Ian Somerhalder, Dec. 8
Bless his beautiful blue peepers, but Ian Somerhalder is thirsty for fame. He’s relatively harmless and does good work for animals, but what was that hard campaigning for Christian Grey? He interacts with his fans maybe just a bit too much.
2. Scarlett Johansson, Nov. 22
Scarlett is a well-known and critically acclaimed actress, and is part of one of the biggest franchises in history as Black Widow. Many people find her acting flat and with little range but some of her personal choices have been quite suspect. She was previously married to Ryan Reynolds and then dated Sean Penn. What is her taste? I personally haven’t been here for Scarlett Johansson since she picked her SodaStream spokesmanship over OxFam. People are also angry about her casting in Ghost in the Shell.
3. Taylor Swift, Dec. 13
Ahhh TayTay. The gushing love that ONTD had for her after 1989 came out has quickly vanished in a flame of fury. Her calculating nature has been revealed and her weird favoriting of tumblr posts show her to maybe have a bit of a narcissistic edge. Also, her boyfriend ALLEGEDLY indirectly got a bunch of ONTDers banned (I WILL NEVER FORGET YOU TUGGERNUTS) so fuck that. She’s been curiously silent since Adele’s record crushing release of 25.
4. Nicki Minaj, Dec. 8
Nicki is entertaining… as long as you don’t follow everything she says. Nicki was recently blasted for heavy use of Nazi imagery in the music video for "Only", and has been caught up in a few messy twitter wars. Speaking of... Miley, what's good?
5. Miley Cyrus, Nov.23
Miley. Miley, Miley, Miley. In distancing herself from her Hannah Montana days, she’s become an insufferably loud pothead. Gone are those nice backyard sessions. She’s just really annoying and try hard at this point. We were rooting for you during the Pilates days, girl!
6. Tyra Banks, Dec. 4
Tyra is amazing. She’s also incredibly self-centered. Did you know she started modeling at 15? And then when couture stopped booking her, she and her mama had pizza and decided to change her modeling course? And that she was the first black woman on the cover of Sports Illustrated? And that she went to Harvard? So do the rest of us because she never shuts up about it. She’s also scared of Naomi Campbell.
7. Anna Nicole Smith, Nov. 28
Anna Nicole Smith is just a tragic person. She had her son Daniel at the age of 17, then married oil tycoon J. Howard Marshall when she was 24 and he was 89 (it ended when he died in 1995), then became a Playboy bunny. She wanted a cut of her dead husband’s oil money and the case went all the way to the US Supreme Court! She had multiple problems with drugs and alcohol and all this came to a head after the birth of her second child Dannielynn. Her son was found dead of an overdose the day after his sister’s birth and Dannielynn’s biological father came to sue for paternity. The paternity case was not resolved when Anna was found dead in 2007 of an accidental overdose. She continues to fascinate people after her death.
Honorable mentions: Pope Francis, Frank Sinatra, Mo’nique, Judd Apatow, Manny Pacquiao, Sarah Silverman, Winston Churchill
1. Raven Symone, Dec. 10
If nu-black was in the dictionary, her face would be the describing picture. Raven went from being adorable child actress and entertaining Disney star to a hot, hot mess. She currently spouts idiocy on The View.
2. Woody Allen, Dec. 1
What’s there to say about Woody Allen? He’s a bastard who molested Dylan Farrow and very likely Soon Yi Previn, married poor Soon Yi, and is applauded in Hollywood. The sooner he falls into a volcano, the happier we’ll all be.
3. Reeva Steenkamp’s murderer (Oscar Pistorius), Nov. 22
He murdered his girlfriend and got only 5 years in prison in South Africa, and he might not even have to serve all five years. Prosecution in South Africa is trying to rebuild a case against him. Prior to all this he was best known for being an athlete with two prosthetic legs. Couldn't be bothered to find a gif of him, so enjoy this glamorous cow instead.
4. Mayim Bialik, Dec. 12
She has a Ph.D in neurobiology but is also against vaccines. An ONTD member actually asked her why she didn’t like vaccines and she waffled. Otherwise she’s best known as the star of 80s TV show Blossom, Amy Farrah Fowler on The Big Bang Theory, and breastfeeding her kids way past the age of two.
5. Ted Cruz, Dec. 22
Where do I fucking start with Ted Cruz? He’s a conservative Republic an Senator from who spews bile every time he opens his mouth. He hates women, is against gay marriage, contributed to the government shutdown, doesn’t believe in global warming, and thinks Ayn Rand is great. He’s the son of Cuban immigrants and was born in Canada, but don’t fret Canadians! He renounced his Canadian citizenship in 2014. This fucker is running for President, but he’ll never get in the Oval Office.
6. Ted Nugent, Dec. 13
Known for his music, Ted Nugent is at least an ephebophile, making himself the legal guardian of his second wife Pele Massa so he could be in a relationship with her. He a homophobe, hunts illegally, supports conceal carry laws, and is your standard Republican shitbag.
7. Kiefer Sutherland, Dec. 21
Son of evil dictator President Snow, Keifer's full name is Kiefer William Frederick Dempsey George Rufus Sutherland, to which all I can say is: fucking really? He’s had documented problems with alcohol, getting his fourth DUI in 2007, and headbutted fashion designer Jack McCollough, though the charges were dropped. Those DUIs are NAGL.
Honorable Mentions: Joseph Stalin, Andy Dick, Warren Jeffs, Ted Bundy, Aaron Carter, Peter Facinelli, Kaley Cuoco, Strom Thurmond
For Thursday, December 3, 2015:
And so it begins... Backstreet is in the studio pic.twitter.com/Gc9uACMRZv— Kevin Richardson (@kevinrichardson) December 2, 2015
Off to work..... Up in the air....
In the Lab.... Cooking..... Sprinkle sauce....👌🏼
It's a pretty good looking office...
The gateway to the world.... You know, when your young, it's hard to comprehend the power of this object..... A complicated metal tube brings people of all walks of life TOGETHER.....
Different day, different studio....
Great song, one of my favorites...
Remember the days when you had to wait forever? And we used to record on an actual tape.... Hahaha BSB2KO
Source 1, 2, 3, and 4
A Very Murray Christmas is on Netflix tonight so you can comment about it here!
are you excited for the holidays?
-Back in October it was reported by Heroic Hollywood that Fruitvale Station and Creed director Ryan Coogler was approached by Marvel to direct Black Panther after Ava DuVernay decided not to direct the project.
-A later tweet from the same source said he was no longer in the ring.
-Now it was just reported by Devin Faraci at Birth.Movies.Death. that he is in fact in talks for the project, and it sounds like it's getting serious between him and Marvel.