Articles on this Page
- 12/01/15--11:55: _'The 100' fanfic ge...
- 12/01/15--11:56: _Woman awarded $7M i...
- 12/01/15--11:56: _There's a new seaso...
- 12/01/15--11:56: _Fargo 2x9 "The Cast...
- 12/01/15--11:56: _'Apprentice’ Star O...
- 12/01/15--12:21: _The National Board ...
- 12/01/15--12:23: _Outlander Season 2 ...
- 12/01/15--13:28: _Charlie Puth on AMA...
- 12/01/15--13:28: _Jenna Dewan-Tatum t...
- 12/02/15--08:18: _First look at Capta...
- 12/02/15--08:39: _Star Wars on the co...
- 12/02/15--09:53: _CL performs 'Hello ...
- 12/02/15--10:34: _Allen Leech in a ra...
- 12/02/15--10:34: _Turkish judge order...
- 12/02/15--10:34: _One Direction "Addr...
- 12/02/15--10:35: _Spotify releases a ...
- 12/02/15--10:49: _Blind Item: Who’s h...
- 12/02/15--10:50: _Samurai Jack is ret...
- 12/02/15--10:50: _London Spy: Episode...
- 12/02/15--10:50: _Lexi Alexander to d...
- 12/01/15--11:55: 'The 100' fanfic gets taken seriously by journalists and Reddit bros
- 12/01/15--11:56: Woman awarded $7M in 50 Cent sex tape case still trying to get paid
- 12/01/15--11:56: Fargo 2x9 "The Castle" Promo
- 12/01/15--12:21: The National Board of Review Awards
- 12/01/15--12:23: Outlander Season 2 Teaser Trailer
- 12/01/15--13:28: Charlie Puth on AMA Kiss with Meghan Trainor
- 12/01/15--13:28: Jenna Dewan-Tatum talks 'Superwoman'
- 12/02/15--08:18: First look at Captain America: CivilWar
- 12/02/15--08:39: Star Wars on the cover of Rolling Stone!
- 12/02/15--09:53: CL performs 'Hello Bi+ches', featuring Parris Goebel's ReQuest Crew!
- 12/02/15--10:34: Allen Leech in a radio interview
- 12/02/15--10:34: One Direction "Address" the Rainbow Bondage Bears
- 12/02/15--10:49: Blind Item: Who’s having unsafe sex?
- 12/02/15--10:50: Samurai Jack is returning!
- 12/02/15--10:50: London Spy: Episode 5 Preview
- 12/02/15--10:50: Lexi Alexander to direct an episode of Supergirl
A fake text conversation between Clarke and Lexa from The 100 made by Tumblr user clarkegriffintexts attracted attention on Facebook after it was turned into a meme and taken too seriously. Mistaking Clarke and Lexa for a real straight couple having this conversation, people started to debate who was in the right, #ClarkeTheHusband or #LexaTheWife.
Clarke and Lexa are a femslash ship on the CW show The 100, not real heterosexuals.
Then the controversial issue was picked up by The Daily Star, where their esteemed journalists titled the discussion "Mum goes out to buy kids pet fish... but dad couldn't believe what she came home with."
source: original tumblr post | Daily Star | Hypable summary
ONTD, have you ever mistaken fanfiction for reality?
- she was awarded $7 million in July after winning a lawsuit against 50 Cent,
- he released a sex tape she made with her boyfriend (with his commentary),
- her payment is now tied up in his bankruptcy case,
- she is challenging the 'expenses' his lawyers are seeking for the lawsuit: $123,455 ($57,241 is for luxury hotels),
- she claims the expenses are excessive and should be disallowed.
Premieres January 4th!
Please watch this insanely underrated and under loved show!
Omarosa stood beside Trump during interviews with media and spoke with reporters about why she supported Trump:
the real start of the award season
This post is dedicated to Birthday Girl tusiaczek87! Starz finally got their stuff together just for you, bb!
In today's WHO? news, Charlie Puth has put to rest rumors that he's romantically involved with the BASS Queen™ herself - Meghan Trainor - after their scandalous kiss at the American Music Awards. The two locked lips after a performance of "Marvin Gaye" that sent Twitter into a frenzy. Puth goes on to say:
"Meghan and I are good enough friends that we can laugh about it now. At first, we were like, 'Holy shit, what did we just do?' I have a girl kind of in my life right now that I'm not making too public and I don't want people to get the wrong idea. But without Meghan's initial push, I wouldn't really be anywhere. Meghan really helped me by being featured on my first record (Marvin)."
On the following day and preparing for the performance:
"I was very surprised to go on YouTube and find that the video had millions of hits. I didn't know people would care about my lips on my friend's lips so much. When we were doing it live, we were like, 'OK, this is one of the more major live performances. How are we visually going to show this and make it as impactful as the video?' We were like, 'Should we kiss?' Meghan is literally like my best friend, so it was a little weird at first, but it added something to the visual element of the performance, for sure, and that's an important part of it since America was watching."
-She was Janet Jackson's back-up dancer
-She talks about Magic Mike
-She talks about her role on Supergirl and whether or not Lucy Lane will become Superwoman on the show (she says it will be unexpected)
Allen Leech was in Stockholm, Sweden last week and did a cute interview at a Swedish radio show called Morgonpasset. He talks a lot about Downton Abbey. I just wanted to share this with you, he is so funny and charming
Kodjo, Allen Leech, Hanna & Martina. Photo: Paulo Saka/SR
A physician in Turkey faces jail time after posting a meme comparing the president of Turkey to Gollum. He was also reportedly expelled from the Public Health Institution for the same action.
The judge ruling over the case has called for an investigation into Gollum to determine whether or not the comparison was an insult. Two academics, two behavioral scientists and an expert on cinema and television productions will examine the character.
Meanwhile, lawyers of the case presented a research report that was carried out through internet, where poll results evaluate if Gollum is a good, bad, ugly or suffering character with different options in the form. The man's lawyer said the case has turned into “a case of saving the pride of Gollum”.
The guys were interviewed by "Kidd Kraddick in the Morning" in Dallas for their Jingle Ball concert.
Harry: I believe it's a bear that was thrown onstage at one of our, uh, shows and the crew kept it and they have it taped to, um, to the scaffolding. I believe that's what the bear is.
Liam: Secrets uncovered.
Niall looks shady. Louis remains silent.
Interviewer: Is there any random thing you're going to miss about being on tour?
Liam: The Rainbow Bear.
Top Five Viral Tracks in the U.S.
1. Alessia Cara — “Here”
2. Drake — “Hotline Bling”
3. Robin Schulz — “Sugar (feat. Francesco Yates)”
4. Elle King — “Ex’s & Oh’s”
5. Donnie Trumpet & The Social Experiment (tied for 4th place) — “Sunday Candy”
Major Lazer broke a new record by having the most streamed song of all time with “Lean On” featuring MØ and DJ Snake by racking up over 540 million listens. DAMN.
Justin Bieber set his own record by having the most streams in a single day (36 million) for his recent album Purpose. UGH.
The rest of the lists including albums, top artists and breakdowns can be found @ the source. Also a video incase you just didn't feel upto reading (which I was too lazy to attempt to embed).
Are you happy about this American ONTD-ers? Or embarassed or just don't care?
The Detroit Free Press published a fascinating report yesterday. I’m quoting:
An anonymously filed lawsuit involving a much-talked-about disease has surfaced in federal court in Detroit, where an unnamed woman is suing an unnamed celebrity from California for allegedly giving her genital herpes while having sex with her multiple times in Royal Oak last summer.
Why the secrecy?
"This complaint is brought anonymously due to the social stigma attached to the damages as well as the celebrity of the defendant," according to the lawsuit, which seeks at least $75,000 in damages.
The lawsuit does not say whether the celebrity is an actor, musician, athlete or politician — only that he is a citizen of California, and that he had a residence of some sort in Royal Oak in July.
The plaintiff, who is a Michigan resident but currently is in New York, claims the unnamed celebrity has permanently scarred her physically, emotionally and psychologically by failing to warn her that he was infected with genital herpes, and "by failing to altogether avoid sexual contact" with her. Her lawsuit also alleges that the defendant "knew or should have known" that he was infected with Herpes Simplex Virus 2.
According to the lawsuit, the plaintiff had repeated sexual encounters with the defendant in July, primarily at his residence in Royal Oak, and "did not and has not had any sexual relations with anyone other than" him since then.
In addition to sports events, there were a few productions happening this past summer in Detroit. There was a MAJOR production doing reshoots in Detroit. You should know it without me naming it. An epic battle? Sound familiar? Most locals are immediately picking up on that one and not really considering the non-film and tv options.
And two obvious names from that project come to mind. And one more obvious than the other. Because he had a summer full of scandal. So it makes sense why some would think he'd have yet another scandal added to his 2015 scandal list.
Thing is though, the herpes rumours? The OTHER name is the one who's been rumoured to have herpes. He has a new young girlfriend. And when they first hooked up, he apparently disclosed it to her. (It’s a blind within a blind!) Then again, he's not a resident of California.
Or you know what?
It's very, very possible though that it's neither of them. That they have nothing to do with it. That it's not an actor celebrity but an athlete celebrity?
Marcus tells Danny to destroy his copy of Alex's research.
any theories/speculation about how it will end?