Articles on this Page
- 11/09/15--21:12: _Top Ten Richest Bri...
- 11/10/15--05:34: _Tonantzin Carmelo j...
- 11/10/15--05:34: _Ellie Goulding Perf...
- 11/10/15--05:35: _Tila Tequila made a...
- 11/10/15--05:35: _Megan Fox's New Gir...
- 11/10/15--05:36: _#HMxBalmain Has "Ex...
- 11/10/15--05:36: _Castle 8x07 "The La...
- 11/10/15--05:36: _Busted are back! Ne...
- 11/10/15--05:38: _Daniel Fleetwood, F...
- 11/10/15--05:38: _Peter Capaldi snatc...
- 11/10/15--05:39: _Austalian model pos...
- 11/10/15--05:41: _New Couple Alert! S...
- 11/10/15--05:42: _20 (5) best songs t...
- 11/10/15--05:44: _SeaWorld San Diego ...
- 11/10/15--17:39: _Pop Danthology Is H...
- 11/10/15--18:01: _Barefoot Contessa I...
- 11/10/15--18:06: _The Flash 2x07 "Gor...
- 11/10/15--18:56: _jada pinkett smith ...
- 11/10/15--19:03: _E! calls out Brooks...
- 11/10/15--19:28: _Marvel's Agents of ...
- 11/09/15--21:12: Top Ten Richest British Celebrities Under 30: 2 women, 1 PoC
- 11/10/15--05:34: Tonantzin Carmelo joins Teen Wolf - Kira gets her own ep?
- 11/10/15--05:34: Ellie Goulding Performs "On My Mind" on GMA
- 11/10/15--05:35: Tila Tequila made an ASMR video
- 11/10/15--05:36: #HMxBalmain Has "Exceeded All Previous Collaborations"
- 11/10/15--05:36: Castle 8x07 "The Last Seduction" Promo
- 11/10/15--05:36: Busted are back! New music & Tour coming in 2016
- 11/10/15--05:38: Peter Capaldi snatches the wig off sexism
- 11/10/15--05:41: New Couple Alert! Selena Gomez Gets Very Cozy With Gigi Hadid’s BFF
- 11/10/15--05:42: 20 (5) best songs to wake you up in the morning
- 11/10/15--05:44: SeaWorld San Diego is getting rid of its Orca shows
- 11/10/15--17:39: Pop Danthology Is Here, Y'all!
- 11/10/15--18:01: Barefoot Contessa Instagram Roundup
- 11/10/15--18:06: The Flash 2x07 "Gorilla Warfare" promo
- 11/10/15--19:03: E! calls out Brooks Ayers once and for all
- 11/10/15--19:28: Marvel's Agents of SHIELD 3.08 Promo - Many Heads, One Tale
At number one, Harry Styles, Niall Horan, Liam Payne and the other one from One Direction are estimated to have earned a combined 82.08m from TV shows, movies, record sales and product endorsements.
Fourteen male multi-millionaires, if you include band members, are in the top ten and just two female ones, Adele and Emma Watson.
1. One Direction (82.08m)
2. Daniel Radcliffe (£65.8m)
3. Robert Pattinson (£51.04m)
4. Adele (£38.1m)
5. Emma Watson (£35.33m)
New entries are Ed Sheeran at number 6 with £35.2m,and Zayn Malik at number 8 with £20.52m.
Rupert Grint is at number 7 wih £27.8m, Alex Turner at number 9 with £13.19m and the band Mumford and Sons are at number 10 with £12.45m
Further down the list is Rosie Huntingdon-Whiteley at 26, singer Jessie J at 17 actor Nicholas Hoult at 27, Scottish comic Kevin Bridges at 28, singer Ellie Goulding at 29 and comedian and actor Jack Whitehall who is at 30.
Jessie J makes a re-entry this year at number 17 having made her debut at 28 in 2013.
Zayn Malik is the only Person of Colour to make the list.
how much money do you have, ontd? financial advice/complaining about how poor we are post?
-Was in Stephen Spielberg's TV mini-series Into the West in 2005
-Seems like Carmelo's character would be tied into the skinwalkers lore of 5B
-Due to the nature of the skinwalker lore, TW apparently worked with a Navajo consultant
-In e13, Kira and Noshiko go to New Mexico in order to figure out how to put her fox's attitude in check
To promote the release of her Grammy-worthy new album, "Delirium", Ellie stopped by GMA to perform the 1st single "On My Mind".
Watch her slay:
What is your favorite "Delirium" song, ONTD?
Tila Tequila is jumping on the ASMR bandwagon! ASMR, or autonomous sensory meridian response, is a pleasurable tingling sensation that occurs in the head and creeps down your spine. This tingling feeling can be triggered by head massages, haircuts, or even listening to a soothing voice. In her video, Tila Tequila soothingly tells you to "feel her love" and to "take her hand and hold on to her." There is a giant collection of ASMR videos on YouTube.
Source: YouTube + Wikipedia
Are you into ASMR?
Lamorne Morris plays Winston. People magazine asked him about queen Megan & he said:
"If I ever have a question, literally about anything, [I ask Megan]. She's probably one of the smartest people I've ever met in my entire life by a mile – super intelligent. So I just ask her questions all day about everything. We talk about astrology and aliens. We just talk about the most off-the-wall stuff."
Also says she's super funny & very professional 8)
People Magazine on twitter
ONTD, who is the smartest person you know?
-In fact, it's the company's most successful to date. Håcan Andersson, a spokesperson for H&M, told Bloomberg that "the interest for this launch has exceeded all previous collaborations, both in-store and online.
Is anyone still watching? How was the episode? Adam Baldwin makes me want to puke, so I may skip it.
Busted have announced a reunion tour in 2016! James, Matt and Charlie will tour the UK & Ireland in May with dates including Wembley, The O2 & Cardiff.
Tickets go on sale Friday 13th November @ 9am
Will you be getting tickets ONTD? OP is and hopes that this means Mcfly can now release the 3 albums they have on hold..
After Fleetwood was diagnosed with spindle cell sarcoma, a rare connective tissue cancer, and in July, his doctors gave him only two months to live, a viral capaign was started online: #ForceForDaniel. Even Daisy Ridley showed support on her instagram:
Daniel's last wish was granted on November 5th according to his wife, Ashley, on a facebook post.
And today Ashley shared their last picture together. "“He is now one with God and with the force”
Despite Moffat's continued claims of how much the Doctor fancies Little Miss Perfect, the superior Scot continues to throw shade in the most polite way.
“It’s ridiculous that we get these old guys with young women draped round them. When I started Doctor Who and we were doing photoshoots we’d be asked if Jenna could just lie down there while I, you know” — he leaps up and acts out a young woman sprawled coquettishly about while he gets to stand and look powerful over her. “I had to say, ‘Look, that’s just not what we’re about. The relationship between my Doctor and his companion is one of deep love. But it’s a strange sort of platonic bond. It becomes clearer and more moving as this particular series goes on.”
On sexism in the industry: “Of course it’s sexist. Most of my peers have partners their age, so if we have a dinner party with a bunch of actors, the wives or partners are largely the same age. Then you see your friends on screen and they are suddenly with some extraordinary young lady who wouldn’t be at the dinner party. It’s ridiculous."
“It is true that women reach a certain age when people decide that they’re not useful anymore as actors. There are a few significant theatrical roles that they might be viable for
(and they all go to Meryl Streep). That’s not fair, it’s not right, it’s not a proper reflection of what goes on in life.”
On another note, via a banned source that hasn't yet been quoted in a different news article ONTD would prefer me to alternatively source from, he
unsurprisingly admits he already craves roles beyond Doctor Who. “Even on your break, everything is Doctor Who-related. Artistically, I hunger for something that is different.” I assume, on top of some other reasons, that's why he's directing Veep later this year.
ONTD, I fear the day this bae says something problematic, because so far, he's slaying. On screen too. How about that monologue in the last episode?
"All I have to say to those people who didn’t like my post and don't like having fun is ......YOU ALL SUCK!!!!!"— Dazed (@Dazed) November 10, 2015
"After going away on an amazing holiday/road trip I come home to see my post on new adventures had only 14 likes.....The lowest amount I've ever had on Instagram.....
I have to say I'm pretty shocked because this, to me, either means that people A) don't like me having new adventures, as if I'm not allowed fun, or B) it means people don't like new adventures....... Either way, all I have to say to those people who didn't like my post and don't like having fun is ......YOU ALL SUCK!!!!! Adventures are fun and I'll enjoy every one I have.
To the 14 people who did like my post.....WOOOW!!!! Bring on new adventures!!!!!"
She then tried to backtrack with this messy post
ONTD, do you worry about not getting enough likes on social media?
Spotify with the help of music psychologist and Cambridge PhD candidate, David M. Greenberg listed the best 20 songs to wake up to. According to their study, the songs needs a few elements such as: music that builds, positivity and a strong beat.
19 - Carly Rae Jepsen - Warm Blood
14 - Mark Ronson - Feel Right
7 - Demi Lovato - Confident
5 - Avicii - Wake Me Up
1 - Coldplay - Viva La Vida
Good morning, ontd!
Link to Spotify Playlist
It should be ending in 2016, but will be a "new orca experience" focused on "natural environment". Sadly, other parks are keeping their killer whale shows.
SeaWorld's profits have plummetted 84% since 2013, thanks to the documentary "Blackfish".
This year he broke it up into 2 parts
1. 99 Souls, “The Girl Is Mine”
2. Adam Lambert, “Ghost Town”
3. Afrojack, “SummerThing (ft. Mike Taylor)”
4. Alesso, “Cool (ft. Roy English)”
5. Ariana Grande, “One Last Time”
6. AronChupa, “I’m An Albatraoz”
7. Carly Rae Jepson, “Run Away With Me”
8. Cazzette, “Together (ft. Newtimers)”
9. Charlie Puth, “Marvin Gaye (ft. Meghan Trainor)”
10. Chedda Da Connect, “Flicka Da Wrist (ft. Boston George)”
11. Daniel Kim, “Hoover Swing”
12. Daniel Kim, “Different Target”
13. Daniel Kim, “On My Own”
14. Demi Lovato, “Cool For The Summer”
15. Deorro & Chris Brown, “Five More Hours”
16. Drake, “Know Yourself”
17. Ellie Goulding, “Love Me Like You Do”
18. Fetty Wap, “My Way (ft. Monty)”
19. Fetty Wap, “Trap Queen”
20. Flo Rida, “I Don’t Like It, I Love It (ft. Robin Thicke)”
21. Galantis, “Runaway (U & I)”
22. Hilary Duff, “Sparks”
23. Jason Derulo, “Want To Want Me”
24. Jess Glynne, “Hold My Hand”
25. Justin Bieber, “What Do You Mean?”
26. Kelly Clarkson, “Heartbeat Song”
27. Kygo, “Firestone (ft. Conrad Sewell)”
28. Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, “Downtown”
29. Madonna, “Bitch I’m Madonna (ft. Nicki Minaj)”
30. Madonna, “Living For Love”
31. Maroon 5, “Sugar”
32. Martin Solveig & GTA, “Intoxicated”
33. New World Sound & No Talent, “Buoy”
34. OMI, “Cheerleader (Felix Jaehn Remix)”
35. O.T. Genasis, “Coco (Remix ft. Pitbull & J Balvin)”
36. Pitbull, “Fun (ft. Chris Brown)”
37. Pitbull, “Time Of Our Lives (ft. Ne-Yo)”
38. Redfoo, “Where the Sun Goes (ft. Stevie Wonder)”
39. Skrillex & Diplo, “Where Are U Now (ft. Justin Bieber)”
40. T-Wayne, “Nasty Freestyle”
41. Tove Lo, “Talking Body”
42. Walk The Moon, “Shut Up and Dance”
43. Years & Years, “King”
44. Zedd, “Beautiful Now (ft. John Bellion)”
45. Zedd, “I Want You To Know (ft. Selena Gomez)”
1. Adele, “Hello”
2. Ariana Grande, “Focus”
3. Britney Spears, “Pretty Girls (ft. Iggy Azalea)”
4. Calvin Harris & Disciples, “How Deep Is Your Love”
5. Charli XCX ft. Rita Ora, “Doing It”
6. Chris Brown & Tyga, “Ayo”
7. Daniel Kim, “Road To Glory”
8. David Guetta, “Hey Mama (ft. Nicki Minaj & Afrojack)”
9. David Guetta, “Hey Mama (Bass Kidz Remix ft. Nicki Minaj & Afrojack)”
10. Dawin, “Dessert”
11. DJ Snake & AlunaGeorge, “You Know You Like It”
12. Ellie Goulding, “Love Me Like You Do”
13. Fetty Wap, “679 (ft. Remy Boyz)”
14. Fetty Wap, “Trap Queen (ft. French Montana)”
15. Fifth Harmony, “Worth It (ft. Kid Ink)”
16. Flo Rida, “GDFR (ft. Sage The Gemini)”
17. iHeart Memphis, “Hit The Quan”
18. Jason Derulo, “Cheyenne”
19. Justin Bieber, “Sorry”
20. Little Mix, “Black Magic”
21. Madeon, “You’re On (ft. Kyan)”
22. Madonna, “Bitch I’m Madonna (ft. Nicki Minaj)”
23. Major Lazer & DJ Snake, “Lean On (ft. Mo)”
24. Maroon 5, “This Summer’s Gonna Hurt”
25. Ne-Yo, “She Knows (ft. Juicy J)”
26. Nicki Minaj, “Truffle Butter (ft. Drake, Lil Wayne)”
27. Rachel Platten, “Fight Song”
28. Rihanna, “Bitch Better Have My Money”
29. Selena Gomez, “Good For You (ft. A$AP Rocky)”
30. Selena Gomez, “Same Old Love”
31. Silento, “Watch Me, “(Whip/Nae Nae)”
32. Taylor Swift, “Bad Blood (ft. Kendrick Lamar)”
33. Taylor Swift, “Style”
34. Taylor Swift, “Wildest Dreams”
35. The Weeknd, “Can’t Feel My Face”
36. Wiz Khalifa, “See You Again (ft. Charlie Puth)”
37. Zedd, “I Want You To Know (ft. Selena Gomez)”
Which part is your favorite? Did ultimate pop mixologist Daniel Kim miss any of your faves?
What has Food Network Queen Ina Garten been up to?!
Lookout for ha next cookbook comin' soon!
is your fave a t*Yl*r sw*f* stan?
-faked documents that he showed them
-hospital never treated him
-sky is blue
And 3.07 postmortem, because lbr, that's what we're really here for. And I can't wait to see Ward flop next week, fingers crossed
Daisy got told. I don't like whatshername but she wasn't completely wrong. DOES THIS MEAN I'M TEAM TONY NOW?? NOOOOOO. And EWWWW Phil and Rosalind nooooooooooo NOOOOOO like watching your parents do it noooo
Why couldn't Andrew just be a normal shrink instead of Dr Handsome/Mr Hyde? It makes their world so small to have him as lash. he could have been ANYONE, and now may is going to be all angsty again. poor mulan. I wonder if the actors are told they're gonna be a big bad, or if the directors of each episode take each episode at face value - and until a few weeks ago thought dr Andrew was still a nice guy and so Blair just carried on as good guy Andrew. and now he's cray cray and evil and in fringe amber. And idiot pikachu with his hadouken figures out someone in shield is lash and they can't lol.
nhf romantic fitzsimmons. smh, show. smh. I'm more interested in the Stonecutters who've been fucking with the portal/other planet storyline.
And I thought we'd be Ward free. Alas.
I feel like this needs a H_B question like ONTD, has your on/off significant other ever hide their inhuman status from you and go on killing sprees on the dl?