Articles on this Page
- 11/07/15--21:29: _Sam and Nia post an...
- 11/07/15--21:31: _Gigi Gorgeous offen...
- 11/07/15--21:37: _ONTD Original: The ...
- 11/08/15--00:19: _5 things we've lear...
- 11/08/15--15:16: _Trisha Does Cher
- 11/08/15--15:16: _Reggie ‘N’ Bollie M...
- 11/08/15--15:17: _#5HTakesEurope: Int...
- 11/08/15--15:17: _Azealia Banks loves...
- 11/08/15--16:09: _'American Horror St...
- 11/08/15--16:09: _Instagram Icon & La...
- 11/08/15--16:10: _Ariana promoting th...
- 11/08/15--16:27: _Learning to Be Beyo...
- 11/08/15--16:27: _Downton Abbey's cas...
- 11/08/15--16:54: _The Walking Dead 6x...
- 11/08/15--17:32: _Promo for tonight's...
- 11/08/15--18:44: _Finding Dory poster
- 11/08/15--18:45: _OUAT - 5.08/5.09 promo
- 11/08/15--19:06: _Ariana was ALLEGEDL...
- 11/08/15--19:07: _The Librarians 2.04...
- 11/08/15--19:22: _The Walking Dead 6x...
- 11/07/15--21:29: Sam and Nia post another "Oops, that backfired lol" video
- 11/07/15--21:31: Gigi Gorgeous offends people after saying her dog was raped
- 11/07/15--21:37: ONTD Original: The Ghosts That Haunt Female Stars
- 11/08/15--00:19: 5 things we've learned from 'Fantastic Beasts' this week
- 11/08/15--15:16: Trisha Does Cher
- 11/08/15--15:16: Reggie ‘N’ Bollie Mash Up One Direction and OMI.
- 11/08/15--16:10: Ariana promoting things in Europe!
- 11/08/15--16:27: Downton Abbey's cast says goodbye with tonight's series finale
- 11/08/15--16:54: The Walking Dead 6x05 Promo
- 11/08/15--17:32: Promo for tonight's Brooklyn Nine-Nine!
- 11/08/15--18:44: Finding Dory poster
- 11/08/15--18:45: OUAT - 5.08/5.09 promo
- 11/08/15--19:07: The Librarians 2.04 promo
- 11/08/15--19:22: The Walking Dead 6x06 Sneak Peek
The first minute or so reads like a psychopath videotaping a murder confession with Sam's eyes bulging as he rambles aimlessly about how Jimmy Kimmel's Halloween candy prank is borderline child abuse because some scripture said so. To prove his point, Sam decides pull a "reverse Halloween candy prank" on his daughter Symphony by directing her to her own candy haul, reassuring her that he has not eaten any of her treats. Poor Symphony begins to cry as she cannot comprehend her father's erratic behavior and citizen of The Capitol inflection (ie she is five years old and what is this??). Viewers are going in on them because Sam YET AGAIN exploits his daughter's innocence for his stupid channel.
The video is only four minutes long and unlisted (they won't make money off of views) so feel free to watch.
Youtube celebrity Gigi Gorgeous has recently come under fire after posting a video in which she says her dog was raped. In the video, she tells a story about leaving her dog Bella at a pet hotel. While there, Bella was caught mating with another dog. However, Gigi refers to it as rape and even says "My daughter was raped".
Viewers immediately started voicing their disapproval in the comments section.
She also offended people when she referred to pitbulls as big, aggressive dogs.
Do you think she was right to refer to it as rape?
I had meant to make this post last week before Halloween but I was lazy. The following is a list of celebrity women who claimed to have experienced paranormal events in their past.
1. Miley Cyrus
Miley claims there was a ghost terrorizing her family in a London apartment where she was staying during a 2009 tour. She told Elle UK: "It was seriously so terrifying. One night, my little sister — it sounds crazy to tell you — but she was standing in the shower and all of a sudden, I hear her scream. I run in there and the water had somehow flipped to hot … The knob had turned but she hadn't turned it and it was burning her. She was really red."
She also encountered the ghost of a child: "I thought I had seen a little boy sitting on the sink watching me take a shower so I felt really freaked out... I was sitting there the next night and maybe I’m crazy, but I could have sworn I could see this little boy sitting there on the sink, kicking his feet... my aunt – who we hadn’t told about this – comes in and she starts freaking out. She’s like, 'I had no idea what happened but I left the apartment and I came back and all the doors and windows were open. I locked the apartment.'"
2. Demi Lovato
Demetria contributed an article to Buzzfeed in which she claims that a little girl lives in her house: "My house in Texas is so ridiculously haunted. Not by a bad spirit, but a little girl. I think her name is Emily. I’ve had a medium come over and ghost hunters, and they both told me the same name, Emily. There were so many times that I saw her when I was growing up. I saw her in my closet one time. When I was 3 years old my mom caught me talking to something by myself. She asked, “Who are you talking to?” and I said, “My best friend Emily.” She’s playful. She’d probably be around 11 or 12 years old, maybe younger."
3. Carrie Fisher
Fisher claims that the ghost of her dead friend Greg Stevens, who had died in his sleep from drug related causes in her bed, now haunts her mansion. She told Vanity Fair, "Lights would go on and off, and I had this toy machine, that when you touched it would say, 'Fuck you! Eat shit! You’re an asshole!' And it would go off in the night, by itself, in my closet. I was a nut for a year, and in that year I took drugs again."
4. Loretta Lynn
"Coal Miner's Daughter" Loretta Lynn claims that a "moaning woman" named Buela Anderson, who died from grief 12 days after the death of her son, now roams her ranch in Hurricane Mills, TN. It is also supposedly haunted by Civil War soldiers.
5. Lady Gaga
Gaga was supposedly being followed around by a male ghost named "Ryan" during the promotion of her Monster Ball tour. It got so bad that she had to have a seance in Ireland, according to a source: "She's been telling us all for months that she has a male spirit called Ryan who travels the world with her."
"She's pretty terrified by this spirit, but more than anything he's annoying her as he won't leave her alone. He hasn't been doing anything too violent or scary but she's freaked out by his presence... She's a very spiritual person and in tune with the spiritual world but this is a step too far, even for her... She gathered all her friends over the weekend in Belfast, Ireland, and held the seance to find out what he wants. She's convinced she picked this up as a bad omen. Although most of her friends were skeptical they agreed to take part."
Kesha told Ryan Seacrest in 2012 that the inspiration for her track "Supernatural" was from personal experience. She later elaborated: "I’ve got a song called ‘Supernatural’, that song was about having sex with a ghost. I lived in this flop house at Rural Canyon and there was this weird energy that lived there, and it used to keep me at night and wake me up. And it progressed into this dark, sexual spirit... It did scare me but that’s part of the fun of it."
While Adele is preparing the slay the music industry in 2 weeks, it appears someone may have already been slain in her West Sussex mansion. The reclusive star reportedly moved a female bodyguard to live with her full time for £100,000/year as well as hiring two patrol guards for the house in 2012. She reportedly told a friend that the mansion "gives her the creeps" and refused to stay there alone.
Cher mentioned in a Reddit AMA that she believes the spirit of Sonny Bono haunts her house: "I actually think that Sonny makes a light go on... I have a beautiful chandelier that he makes the light go on when it is impossible, there is no power on."
Do YOU believe, ONTD?
Photos: Getty Images
-The American Ministry of Magic is called MACUSA, which is Magical Congress of the United States of America
-The film is set in 1926, and centers around four friends -- one of which is a no-maj
-The actors had a say in their wands (Newt has a simple wand, Porpetina has a heavier wand, no word for Graves)
-There is a scene in a Harlem speakeasy
The rest (9 more) can be found at Pottermore
Wanna be popstar churns out yet another video. Probably her best video yet. No guest stars really. Wonder what Cher thinks? Wonder how much Trisha spends on these vids?
ontd, what Cher song would you cover?
source her youtube
These guys got one hit song here in Ghana and then their carrers were over as they should be but i'm kinda salty they're on x factor slaying.
- Max (the host) starts the interview complimenting their bodies
- They show off their British accent
- Lauren and Camila talk Spanish
- They talk about how they support women in the industry (Feminist Icons)
- They'd like to collab with Nicki Minaj for #5H2
- They descibe the album in one word each
- Briefly talk about Little Mix. Apparently, they like their new Disney sound
- The girls know they have a platform
- Adress the ridiculous Camren ship: Lauren and Camila are uncomfortable and annoyed when the fans go too far and cross the line (Lauren is pretty eloquent about the situation tbh)
- They play #TheMashItUp, which pretty much consist of saying "Mash It Up, Mash It Up Boom" if they like the artist named. They went silent when the host said Nathan Sykes and 5 seconds of relevancy
sources: soundcloud1 x soudclound2 x candids1 x candids2
the interview is super interesting! happy they feel comfortable enough to speak about those delusionals shippers.
anyway everybody knows Laurmani is the true endgame
Azealia Banks took to Instagram to rave about her new favorite product, Whitenicious by Dencia. Whitenicious by Dencia is a skin bleaching cream that was launched by international pop star Dencia last year. Azealia Banks posted a picture of her Whitenicious by Dencia cream with the caption, "The truth in a pink box. I LOVE this product @whitenicious !!"Dencia tried to come for Lupita Nyong'o last year after Lupita mentioned receiving a letter from a girl who wrote that Lupita's Hollywood success inspired her not to use Whitenicious by Dencia.
Denis O'Hare described his character on 'American Horror Story' Liz Taylor as a romantic; "What she's ultimately looking for is to live a fulfilling life. And halfway through the season she finds love, which is a first for me on this series. And that's really amazing."
O'Hare also confirmed that his character will be having a sex scene. To prepare for it he had to shave his entire body. "I'm 53. I'm in really good shape, but I'm 53. So honestly how much skin do we really want to see from me? Luckily my scene partner is younger than that, and very, very attractive. So everyone will be happy."
Recording artist Sia is known for never wanting pictures of her face published. Cazzie David was in attendance of last night's SNL where Sia was the musical guest, and snapped and posted this pic.
Sia looks awfully happy to be posing for a pic...
ONTD fav and princess of pop, Ariana Grande, was quite busy this week.
On November 4th, she visited BBC Radio 1 in London.
The same day she attended a launch party for her fragrance Ari by Ariana Grande at Boots at Piccadilly Circus.
With fans during meet and greet
Video of fans waiting outside and Ariana coming out.
On November 5th, she attended an event at Coach in Madrid, Spain to promote her partnership and compaign with the company.
And finally, on November 6th, Ariana appeared at Douglas in Hamburg, Germany.
thank you my German babies for the endless hugs and love and kindness and for coming out to @douglas. I love you I do. ich liebe dichhhhhh !— Ariana Grande (@ArianaGrande) November 6, 2015
Will you buy Ari by Ariana Grande, ONTD?
Christine Friar from Racked.com attended one of Mathew Knowles's 7 hour entertainment seminars and documented her experience. Hightlights include:
- About 30 people showed up to a 500 seat auditorium. Attendees were like an "American Idol audition" mixed bag including an artist who came from Nigeria (Jay's cousin pulled thru!)
- Numerous tech issues with sounds and lights that Matthew made them redo since he was filming the seminar or something.
- Mathew has a recorded "conversation" with God who plugs how great the seminar will be.
- He's developing another girl group called BLUSHHH Music and he has them perform. He also uses them as a critique tool.
- Not all is bad. When he has one of the audience members do an impromptu performance, he gives her some immersion techniques that help her sound better by visualizing the lyrics as she sings. But more often he talks down to the audience members that he thinks are wasting their time trying to break into the industry.
READ MORE AT SOURCE
This was a pretty good read. Mathew does have good skills but he's too far up his own ass to use them well.
Quick video of the cast saying their goodbyes with tonight's series finale of Downton Abbey. There's one final Christmas special airing in December, though, but tonight's the proper finale.
Apparently some bullshittery is going down this episode. Let's prepare.
live discussion/post-episode chat post!!
Finding Dory is about Dory, voiced by Ellen Degeneres.
In theaters June 17, 2016.
ONTD, are you excited for this or no?
-As you may have read in my last post, she was a no show to the Jonathan Ross show
-Her team has STILL not given an excuse as to why she didn't show up, but I have a theory
-Ross said, "Ariana is in town. We were told she would be in the car at 6pm to be here for 7pm then it got to 7pm and she was not in the car – 7.30pm and she is still not in the motherfucking car."
#INFO : The M&G at Boots haven't started yet (it will start soon), fans are waiting in line ! Ariana was 1 hour late.— ArianaGrande Belgium (@TeamArianaBE) November 4, 2015
-According to these fan accounts, she didn't arrive until 6 PM and didn't start immediately because she and Frankie went out to get paparazzi photos taken
-Since she had to meet 195-200 fans who bought her 103 GBP or $155 USD perfume gift packages, she most likely wouldn't be able to get to the show by 7 like her team promised
#INFO : Ariana and Frankie just arrived at the Coach event in Madrid, Spain ! They were 1H and a half late.— ArianaGrande Belgium (@TeamArianaBE) November 5, 2015
-Ariana was also late to her event in Spain
I wonder why she was late to the Boots meet and greet in the first place... It was also pretty dumb of her team to promise Jonathan Ross that she would arrive and not give an excuse when she never showed up. At least arriving late to her Spain event didn't affect other appearances.
"And the Cost of Education"
Students start disappearing at Wexler College, an institution started by a mad historian/architect who believed in alternate dimensions. When the Librarians arrive, they discover a young student from the physics department is investigating the bizarre occurrences on her own. Meanwhile, Cassandra gets an offer that's difficult to turn down.
Bonus: The Librarians and the Reading Rainbow
source + 1
yay at us learning literally one thing about Ezekiel's past and Jeff Fahey showing up in all my fave shows <3
Like I said - bullshittery