Articles on this Page
- 10/18/15--07:04: _tswift and ellie go...
- 10/18/15--07:04: _Josh and Anna Dugga...
- 10/18/15--08:50: _Demi Lovato perform...
- 10/18/15--09:05: _STAR WARS: THE FORC...
- 10/18/15--09:13: _Miley performs 'Han...
- 10/18/15--09:14: _ Bridget Moynahan i...
- 10/18/15--10:38: _Tom Hiddleston Look...
- 10/18/15--10:39: _Amy Schumer Talks Cum
- 10/18/15--10:39: _HITS Daily Double: ...
- 10/18/15--19:10: _The Walking Dead 6x...
- 10/18/15--19:16: _The Leftovers: 2x04...
- 10/18/15--19:24: _Guess who came down...
- 10/18/15--19:25: _quantico receives f...
- 10/18/15--19:41: _Paranormal Activity...
- 10/18/15--20:02: _See Jessica Alba's ...
- 10/18/15--20:19: _Mets lead NLCS 2-0 ...
- 10/18/15--20:21: _ONTD Original™: 20 ...
- 10/18/15--21:41: _Die Hard 6 Planned ...
- 10/18/15--21:42: _The Good Wife 7x04 ...
- 10/18/15--22:14: _Fans are making a '...
- 10/18/15--07:04: tswift and ellie goulding perform love me like you do
- 10/18/15--08:50: Demi Lovato performs on Saturday Night Live
- 10/18/15--09:05: STAR WARS: THE FORCE AWAKENS OFFICIAL POSTER REVEALED
- 10/18/15--09:13: Miley performs 'Hands of Love'
- 10/18/15--09:14: Bridget Moynahan is married
- 10/18/15--10:38: Tom Hiddleston Looking Handsome AF in GQ
- 10/18/15--10:39: Amy Schumer Talks Cum
- 10/18/15--19:10: The Walking Dead 6x03 Promo
- 10/18/15--19:16: The Leftovers: 2x04 - "Orange Sticker" Promo
- 10/18/15--19:24: Guess who came down to Singapore??
- 10/18/15--19:25: quantico receives full season order / watch post
- 10/18/15--19:41: Paranormal Activity: The Ghost Dimension scares off cinema owners
- 10/18/15--20:02: See Jessica Alba's makeup line in action on Jessica Alba!
- 10/18/15--20:21: ONTD Original™: 20 Strange Twists in Horror & Suspense
- 10/18/15--21:41: Die Hard 6 Planned as Both a Prequel and a Sequel
- 10/18/15--21:42: The Good Wife 7x04 Promo: "Taxed"
Only posting a picture of Anna to spare you all from having to see Josh's sweaty meatloaf face.
In Touch Magazine recently found that Josh and Anna Duggar sold their 5-bedroom home in Siloam Springs, Ark. The house was sold on August 24, just days after Josh was found to have cheated on Anna.
Anna and her kids are in Florida with her parents while Josh is
missing in rehab and expected to released in February.
Souce 1 + 2
Buy the new album Confident on ITunes, or Stream it on your place of choice
I'M ACTUALLY SCREAMING RIGHT NOW
Surprise! Bridget Moynahan is married: http://t.co/AjS4JyU2Ab— Us Weekly (@usweekly) 18. Oktober 2015
Tom Hiddleston wears the sharpest business suits of the season
Our new mantra for office attire this fall is: Be aggressive. So go full tilt in one of these chalk-striped business suits, like ultra-versatile actor Tom Hiddleston, he of villainous Thor fame—and now, a turn as Hank Williams
click to embiggen
2. They come in single- or double-breasted versions. (The double-breasted one will provoke twice as many double takes.)
3. They pop harder with timeless business-guy gear like a badass watch, a briefcase, and an umbrella.
4. You can wear chalk stripes with sneakers, too, making your transition to the gym that much easier.
5. Chalk stripes work best on heavyweight winter suits like this flannel. As it gets chilly, just add a sweater (and leave the topcoat at home).
6. The lines have gotten thicker. Wearing stripes this bold projects major confidence. And in business, what’s more important than that?
7. Yes, you can wear stripes with patterned shirts and ties. Just make sure all the patterns aren’t the same scale.
8. The overarching look is classic, but the details—from the small collar to the skinny tie and tie bar—can only be fall 2015. Also, note the cool interplay between the spots on the tie and the chalky stripes on the suit.
9. Stripes go with stripes. So when you’re reaching for a tie in the morning, you’re safe with either horizontal or diagonal.
10. These suits look best with the top button fastened, even when you’re on the move. Now go get yourself a promotion already.
So ONTD, men in suits: hot or insanely hot?
Amy Schumer's ode to cum http://t.co/ylPBNmHrAN— Gawker (@Gawker) October 18, 2015
ONTD's fave Amy Schumer aired a comedy special on HBO last nite that included an ode to -cum.
- “I’m just reminding you that we’re all disgusting. No one in here is better than anyone else. Like, you’ve all caught a hot load, you know?”
- “Ghandi was cum. Oprah, cum. Oprah could have wound up all over somebody’s tits, but no, we got Oprah. Thank you, cum.”
SOURCE (mods all direct quotes in this post are from the special, not from any reporting or writing from the source)
ontd, when did u last catch a hot load?
They're both expected to open with first week sales between 68-73k
This is lower than what Selena Gomez was expected to sell (75-80k)
Selena's final numbers were 86k pure sales (117k with streaming factored in)
Carol is BOSS
In the midst of an earthquake, Nora awakens to find Kevin missing and her hopes of safety in their new town dashed. The Murphys are left reeling after Evie’s disappearance. Kevin returns home, but without his memory of the night before or his cell phone, which would link him to the missing girls. Meanwhile, an old enemy makes her return in an unexpected way.
AYYYY. David Gandy!
(Photo by my friend)
He was basically in Singapore for to promote Dolce & Gabbana's Light Blue and (I'm just gonna cut and paste from the comment I made in another post...)
I had to buy a bottle of cologne in order to get to meet him. I did, got into queue and when it was my turn, I whipped out my ipad for the staff to take a photo with and I held onto my phone for a selfie. He saw the drawing I did (which I initially wanted him to sign) but he was in awe of it so much, I asked if he wanted it. Gave it to him and he was asking me so much questions, I love him hahha.
I took my phone out and we took a selfie and he KEPT ASKING ME STUFF and I was like, "Uhh David could you give me a kiss? David????" And he was like, "OH! You want a kiss?" And he did and held it until I got the photo with the crowd going "WOOOOOO!" Hugged him goodbye and he went in for another kiss to the cheek. :') This morning I found out that his assistant retweeted my drawing and I just - It was crazy.
I have no idea what he smells like, I'm SORRY! But his voice and his baby blues, lord help me.
I posted this on instagram and basically ladies are all calling me names now. I AM BASKING IN IT.
Here's what I got from the event (look at us looking like a bridal couple with our matchy matchy clothes)
Here's me looking like I'm bitching about someone.
Aaaaand here's the drawing that I gave to David:
Yep. I still can't get over the kiss hahaha.
SOURCE: My friend's phone, my ipad, my Instagram (1, 2)
(Sorry mods, I forgot to put in the source the first round!)
- fall’s second new series to get a full-season order, after blindspot (another woman led show)
- so far, minority report is DOA
Many cinema chains are boycotting the latest 'Paranormal Activity' movie as a result of Paramount's decision to make the film available digitally seventeen days after it leaves cinemas.
As such, it will only air in 1,400 North American locations when it open as opposed to the last film's 2,883. Paramount thinks that the lost money from theaters will be recouped with digital sales.
Jessica Alba recently launched Honest Beauty, a mid-range makeup line that stays true to her billion-dollar endeavor's "safe" and "non-toxic" philosophy. See how the products apply and appear on the CEO herself in a tutorial by celebrity makeup artist Monika Blunder.
I want to see Monika Blunder and Lisa Eldridge do the blindfolded makeup challenge on each other.
Mets beat the Cubs and their ace Jake Arrieta 4-1. Game 3 is on Tuesday in Chicago.
Blue Jays play game 3 in Toronto against the Royals tomorrow!
Oh hai there evilgmbethy&vehiclesshockme
Every movie should have a twist - something unexpected that changes the story for the better (or worse). The twist is a popular plot device in the horror and thriller genres. Some are better than others, though. This is a list of twists that range from good to bizarre to just plain horrible.
Esther was not a ten-year old child. In fact, she had a hormonal disorder (hypopituitarism) that stunted her physical growth. So Esther was actually 33-years old, posing as a kid.
April Fool's Day
There was no killer, and no one died. Everything was staged, and it was all part of Muffy's test run for turning her family's mansion into a weekend horror resort.
|The lone survivor suspected that Marion's disturbed brother was the one that killed her two friends. In the end, it was revealed that Marion was a man dressing as a woman. He did this because his mother truly hated men. Marion continued to hack the last girl to pieces before resuming his role as the dutiful daughter. The mother always accused Marion of having male suitors around because she randomly heard a male voice. That voice belonged to Marion.|
|The paperboy was from a set of a triplets. They were presumably split up when they were younger, with each one being adopted into a different family. The three secretly reunited, and they were each other's decoy when necessary. This was how the paperboy was in two places at once, or why he always had an alibi for his crimes.|
|Joshua frames his father and he is arrested. In the end, the young boy sings a song to his uncle Ned. The song basically reveals that Joshua wanted everyone else gone so he could be with Ned. There is a theory that there may have been something going on between the uncle and his nephew, possibly grooming or sexual abuse.|
Hide and Seek
|Charlie was David, who suffers from a split personality. Dakota Fanning's character went to live with a family friend at the end. In her own drawing, the child is depicted as having two heads. This hints at the girl maybe having the same disorder as her father.|
|Mason devotes a single sketchbook to one girl that he's obsessed with. He has done this several times. His latest object of affection, Amber, discovers these sketchbooks and tries to cool things down with Mason because she is freaked out. When Amber confronts him, Mason attacks her. Berkeley finally tells him that the other women never existed, and this Amber was probably not real either as they never met. Mason confesses that he hurt Amber, even showing his bloody hands. Berkely convinces his friend that it's just paint, and that nothing happened. Mason goes to clean up while Berkeley has a chat with another boss in the office. He tells Berkeley that one of his employees, Amber, never showed up to work that morning. Berkeley rushes to find Mason, who is long gone.|
All the Boys Love Mandy Lane
|The killer was Mandy's best friend Emmet, who she had seemingly abandoned once she became more popular. The two had concocted this murder-suicide plan together. However, Mandy does not intend on killing herself. She gets rid of Emmet and then drives away with the only other survivor, who does not realize Mandy's part in the massacre.|
|The heroine of Boogeyman 3, Sarah, is friends with the daughter of the doctor that died in the second movie. Her sudden death sets off the chain of events at the college, leading Sarah to believe that the Boogeyman is real. Be aware that in Boogeyman 2, there was no supernatural entity - it was just a disturbed former patient dressed as the creature. The Boogeyman's strength is based on how much people believe in him. Sarah makes the decision to claim that she killed everyone, and that there was no Boogeyman. This weakens the real monster... for the time being.|
|The child is possessed by a demon, and the parents feed him babysitters.|
|The two lead characters, Owen and Dodger, get their friends in trouble, causing them to stay on campus all weekend until their punishment is determined. Their friends decided to prank new kid Owen, which included faking their murders. Owen ended up shooting one of the teachers (played by Jon Bon Jovi) because he thought he was Wolf. After being arrested, Owen realizes that everything was all part of Dodger's plan to get revenge on Bon Jovi's character, who had spurned her advances earlier.|
|During his escape from the hospital, Kurt killed a security guard and stole his uniform. He pretended to be the guard, Gary, and he went undetected throughout the movie. He tried to kill his sister Sara, her mom, and her friends. In the end, Kurt's father Sheriff Pat Baker, shot Kurt in Sara's room. This segued into the truth: after escaping the hospital, Kurt was almost immediately shot to death by Sheriff Baker. Kurt had come to realize that as a child, he was abused by his dad (who wore clown-ish makeup while committing the act). Baker then killed his wife and blamed it on his son to ensure that word of the abuse never became public. The girl "Sara" and her friends and family that Kurt stalked (as "Gary") were not his real sister, etc. They were just the people he saw in a photo every day inside of his hospital room, and he imagined they were Sara and so on. Kurt concocted this whole fantasy to cope with his past. The only things that actually happened were Kurt's escape and his father killing him on the side the road. The other stuff that followed was just part of Kurt's imagination. The movie ends with the sheriff coming home to his new wife and the real Sara as well as his new son. It is hinted that the man was abusing this boy, too.|
|Marie was the killer all along. There was no man, and it was Marie that murdered everyone.|
I'll Always Know What You Did Last Summer
|The Fishmerman here is a zombified Ben Willis, the guy from the first two movies. He was unintentionally summoned when the teens used his legend as part of their July 4th prank.|
|Some survivors get away from the supermarket, but they assume there is no hope left and the creatures will finish them off anyway. Thomas Jane's character mercy kills everyone, including his own son. Immediately after, the army shows up and there are no more monsters.|
|It was mentioned earlier in the story that the photographer, Tun, had gained a lot of weight. It is later explained that the weight is from the ghost, which was resting on Tun's shoulders. The spirit was of a woman that was raped by Tun's friends, and he took pictures of the ordeal. The ghost caused Tun to fall out of a window. In a mirror's reflection shown at the end, the ghost was still on Tun's shoulders.|
Directed by John McNaughton
"First the Fall, then the Harvest."
Plot: A girl moves in with her grandparents after her parents die. She befriends a young neighbor, who is ill and restricted to his bed. The boy's overprotective mother does not like this new friendship, causing the girl to find out what is really happening at her neighbors' house.
This quiet thriller has the workings of a drama, but the reveal near the end may catch you off guard.
|The boy, Andy, is not the parents' real son. Their actual son is very ill, and he was being kept in the basement. The parents wanted to harvest Andy's organs for their son. The couple kidnapped Andy at a very young age, and he believed he was their son till finding the boy in the basement.|
The Tall Man
|There is no Tall Man or any kind of supernatural going ons in this movie. The one stealing kids was Jessica Biel's character, who did it thinking she could give these kids better lives.|
Would You Rather
|Brittany Snow's character entered the game to get money for her very sick brother. She shoots Enver Gjokaj's character, her sort of ally in this whole thing, dead and wins the prize. When she comes home, she sees that her brother has killed himself.|
Carnival of Souls
|Mary died in the car accident along with her passengers. At the end, the car is finally located with the bodies still inside.|
Images hosted at: Ultraimg
I left out some of the most notable twists that a lot of us know (i.e., The Others, The Descent, The Sixth Sense, etc.) and purposely left out others because they are just too good to have spoiled (i.e., The Orphanage, The Skeleton Key, etc.). What other movie twists do you love or hate? Creepy post, too. Remember to use tags when posting spoilers! The code is below.
*Die Hard 6 will take place in 1979.
*The film is a 'origin story' delving into McClane's time as a police officer with the NYPD.
*Bruce Willis is back as McClane.
*A different actor will play John McClane ~the younger version.
*Len Wiseman is likely to direct Die Hard 6.
- I am HERE for Jackie's happiness. She looked amazing in that white pantsuit at the end, with her new power hair-do. I like how the new hair is a call-back (I'm guessing?!) to Alicia getting bangs after getting together with Will.
- Baranski and Margulies play off of each other well, but I'm getting tired of this "Diane reacts prematurely to information about Alicia. Diane confronts Alicia dramatically without really knowing all the facts. Diane eventually apologizes because she can't help how rash the writers have made her." Ugh, NO.
- It's so hypocritical how this show has only ever acknowledged Nora as a character during that Ferguson-inspired episode. The actress can clearly deliver. Give her some material!
ONTD, have you ever changed your hair after getting your groove back?
The Power Rangers did it, so now a few fans plan to make a Spawn movie to rectify 1997's mess (i mean... a real Spawn movie, not Benedict Cumberbatch's autobiography) and they have released a teaser which looks amazeballs. If they can keep this quality i'm in!
Damn, that was actually kinda scary.
ONTD, what movies do you think could be great if they were fan-made?