Articles on this Page
- 10/16/15--06:14: _Harry Styles ft. On...
- 10/16/15--06:15: _Vocal Legend JoJo a...
- 10/16/15--06:16: _Nick allegedly want...
- 10/16/15--06:17: _Nathan Fielder on J...
- 10/16/15--08:14: _Game of Thrones, Ou...
- 10/16/15--08:15: _Rooney Mara: male c...
- 10/16/15--08:15: _Bond director, Sam ...
- 10/16/15--09:09: _Angelina Jolie Pitt...
- 10/16/15--09:42: _Hive Swarms Chance ...
- 10/16/15--09:42: _Demi Lovato confide...
- 10/16/15--09:43: _PopMatters: "Lana D...
- 10/16/15--09:43: _You Know You Need A...
- 10/16/15--09:44: _Dinah Dolezal: I'm ...
- 10/16/15--09:44: _Telltale Game's Tal...
- 10/16/15--09:44: _Emily Blunt says th...
- 10/16/15--09:44: _ONTD and Obama's fa...
- 10/16/15--09:45: _Mercury Prize Short...
- 10/16/15--09:45: _Simple Plan: "I Don...
- 10/16/15--09:46: _ONTD Roundup
- 10/16/15--18:44: _World's Highest Pai...
- 10/16/15--06:14: Harry Styles ft. One Direction release new single 'Perfect'
- 10/16/15--06:15: Vocal Legend JoJo and Da Internz drop a cute R&B bop
- 10/16/15--06:16: Nick allegedly wants Mariah back
- 10/16/15--06:17: Nathan Fielder on Jimmy Kimmel Live
- 10/16/15--08:15: Bond director, Sam Mendes, interviews your favorite directors
- 10/16/15--09:09: Angelina Jolie Pitt Covers Vogue November
- 10/16/15--09:42: Hive Swarms Chance the Rapper Past and Present over Kelly vs Bey
- 10/16/15--09:42: Demi Lovato confidently suffers a makeup malfunction
- 10/16/15--09:43: You Know You Need A Hobby #Hockey #NWHL
- 10/16/15--09:44: Telltale Game's Tales From The Borderlands finale trailer
- They probably messed up their Love Me Like You performance during the X-Factor Australia, but they say that no one noticed.
- The X-Factor Dubai is the weirdest one according to them because it's more tame and they weren't allowed to perform certain songs.
- It doesn't matter what they say on stage because fans will scream anyways.
- The host tried to make an ISIS joke about it and it was awkward.
- Everyone but Perrie hated their proms. Perrie's prom was sick and she loved it.
- Jade was stood up at her prom because he wasn't wearing silver and they didn't match.
- The guy tried to contact her after she became famous and told her that they should had gone to prom together and that it would had been great. She obviously blew him off.
- Perrie and Jesy think that Jade and Leigh-Anne would be most likely to be prom queen, but Leigh-Anne thinks that Jesy would be.
- They played Celebrity Name Drop.
- Perrie met Johnny Depp and Alice Cooper.
- Jesy thought she was joking when she was telling her story because she has a terrible memory and she couldn't remember Perrie telling them that story when it happened.
- They have grabbed drinks with Adam Lambert a couple of times.
- Barack Obama listened to Black Magic on Spotify.
- “Shout out to Barack!” — Jade Thirlwall
- Jade has fantasized about an X-Factor judge, but I have no idea who because I couldn't understand what she was saying, so help me out here, ONTD.
- According to me she said Mel B, but I don't think that's what she said.
- They sing in Japanese and with an Australian accent.
- Just the girls being their usual cute selves.
- 10/16/15--09:45: Mercury Prize Shortlist 2015
- 10/16/15--09:45: Simple Plan: "I Don't Wanna Go To Bed (ft. Nelly)" Music Video
- 10/16/15--09:46: ONTD Roundup
- Michelle Duggar's Sex Advice: Do It, Even When You Don't Want To
- Liam Payne is Attitude Magazine's Sexiest Man of the Year
- Seth MacFarlane Helps Raise Funds for Bernie Sanders
- Bernie Sanders' Favorite One Direction Member is Harry Styles
- Bun B and Scott Van Pelt Go In On Media Coverage of Lamar Odom's Hospitalization
- Lily-Rose Depp Shares Thoughts on the Media Circus
- Taylor Swift's Realest Interview Ever (Like Ever)
- Inside Taylor Swift's NYC Penthouse
- Lena Dunham Says That She Wears Heels For Men on Jimmy Kimmel
- Karla Souza Tells Us What's in Her Purse
- Trailor for "The Boy"
- Guillermo del Toro is Just as Salty as Us About Silent Hills
- ONTD Original: 20 Lesser Known Slashers to Watch
- ONTD Original: Book Recommendations According to Your Hogwarts House
- Yesterday's ONTD Roundup
- 10/16/15--18:44: World's Highest Paid Youtube Stars
Includes taylor shade with Harry singing 70-80% of the song and similarities in the chorus melody to Style.
'PERFECT' x 'STYLE' MASHUP pic.twitter.com/4HTtRHGYsU— emily (@emilys1DAF) October 16, 2015
[Bridge - Harry]
And if you like cameras flashing every time we go out, oh yeah,
And if you're looking for someone to write your break up songs about ,
Baby I'm perfect, baby we're perfect
harry's first solo single is pretty good imo. but seriously why is this a single, are the other 3 gonna just stand their awkwardly while the #1989muse sings?
Industrious production team Da Internz have crafted hits for everyone from Nicki Minaj (“Anaconda”) to Rihanna (“Birthday Cake”). Now the Chicago duo of Tuo and Kosine drops their long-awaited mixtape Everyday Is Valentine’s Day, and it comes loaded with their signature “gourmet ratchet” sound and some big-name features.
Lil Wayne, John Legend, and Stacy Barthe come together on “Angel”—Da Internz provide a slinky breakbeat, over which Legend and Barthe trade harmonies and come-ons. Weezy talks about his girl having “a cell phone and a Tunechi phone.”
Elsewhere, JoJo and James Fauntleroy lend smooth vocals to “Better With Love,” and Elle Varner shows off her pipes on “One of Those Nights.”
Stream the eight tracks below.
Also, track 8 of this mixtape might have the worst chorus I've ever heard.
Source 1, 2
Nick be all like we_belong_together.mp3 but Mimi be like you_dont_know_what_to_do.mp3
Nick apparently is likely the co-parenting groove they both have and is worried that might change if Mariah was to
become an honorary Australian marry James Packer. According to sources, they say Nick would 100% get back with Mariah if given the chance, too bad for him, Mariah isn't into it and is looking to become Ms Mariah Carey-Packer
ONTD, has an ex wanted to get back with you? was your b/pussy that powerful?
the season three premiere was so good tbh
- The Game of Thrones and Outlander coloring books come out on October 27
- GRRM says there are plans for a coloring contest in the future
- The Harry Potter one comes out November 10
Source:grrm, and me browsing through Amazon
Do you like coloring books, ONTD? Will you be coloring away your frustration with the wait for Winds of Winter?
Rooney Mara: “I’ve been in films where I’ve found out my male co-star got paid double what I got paid" http://t.co/PRBv5QfRbC— Melissa Silverstein (@melsil) 16. Oktober 2015
“I’ve been in films where I’ve found out my male co-star got paid double what I got paid, and it’s just a reality of the time that we live in.
To me, it’s frustrating, but at the same time, I’m just grateful to be getting paid at all for what I do.
It’s not fair, but I think about how much teachers are getting paid, or other people who are doing jobs that are so much more important than what I do, and it’s kind of hard to complain about it.
To me, the thing that’s more unfair than the pay is the terminology that’s used to describe actresses who have a point of view, and want to have a voice in their life and their career, and what they choose to do.
I’ve been called horrible things. If a man was acting in the same way that I was acting, it would just be considered normal. To me, that’s the thing I find so frustrating is calling women spoiled brats and bitches. We just want to have a voice in our life, and I don’t think that’s anything that shouldn’t be encouraged in any human.”
The interview includes: Steven Spielberg, David Fincher, Ang Lee, Edgar Wright, Alfonso Cuarón, Joe Wright, Paul Greengrass, Joss Whedon, Rob Marshall, Christopher Nolan, Steven Soderbergh, Sofia Coppola, Susanne Bier, Alexander Payne, George Clooney and Roger Michell.
HAVE YOU EVER WALKED OFF A SET IN A TEMPER?
Christopher Nolan: I once tried, but nobody
seemed to notice, so I came back.
George Clooney: No. The reason is because
eventually you have to walk back on, and that
would be too humiliating.
WHAT IS THE MOST COMMON PHRASE YOU USE ON SET?
Cuarón:“Vamonos!” and “Who’s not ready?”
Alexander Payne: To the actors, “Great, now faster.” To the crew members, “If this were easy, I would have hired a relative.”
Fincher:“Shut the fuck up, please.”
WHAT ARE YOUR ON-SET RULES FOR THE CREW, IF ANY?
Soderbergh: No open-toed shoes.
WHAT’S THE MOST TAKES YOU’VE EVER DONE?
Spielberg: I did 50 takes on Robert Shaw assembling the Greener Gun on Jaws. The shark wasn’t working, so I just kept shooting to make the production report look like we were accomplishing something and to keep cast and crew from going crazy from boredom. It was a strategic indulgence.
Edgar Wright: I don’t think I have ever gone Kubrick crazy. So maybe 20 or so... But it’s usually six or seven takes.
REAL EXPLOSION OR CGI EXPLOSION?
Spielberg: Saving Private Ryan boasts 100 per cent practical explosions.
Payne: Never done an explosion, but I have had explosive diarrhea, and that was very, very real. Good thing I have my trailer.
Coppola: I don’t think I’ve ever done any explosions.
WHY DIDN’T YOU JUST BECOME AN ACCOUNTANT?
Spielberg: I could never have been an accountant. I got a D in math.
Bier: Because I’ve never looked at a tax return without immediately losing consciousness.
Michell: Is it too late?
sorry mods, I realized I forgot the source right after I submitted
When I was really young I got beat the fuck up for saying Kelly was prettier than Beyoncé… If I could go back I would do it all the same.
— Chance The Rapper (@chancetherapper) October 15, 2015
I'd like to meet the individuals who kicked Chance The Rapper's ass for dissing Bey, shake their hands. True BeyHive 🐝— ♔ Crown Royal (@Bey_Mafia) October 15, 2015
@chancetherapper you deserved it— Little L (@2pacbieber) October 15, 2015
@chancetherapper The real shade is that you & others have to mention Beyonce when talking about KELLY. You a dumbass just like the rest.— Hive Did 7/11 (@BitchMe2TheFuck) October 15, 2015
The People always saying kelly was prettier and sing better. pic.twitter.com/pMzmXgya0h— ♋️Charlesego1 (@charlesego1) October 15, 2015
ONTD, who has the most ruthless fan base besides K-pop fans? I've always been impressed that the worship of Bey goes beyond stans and into the media and general public.
#Confident chanteuse Demi Lovato stepped out for a night on the town to take some photos with her adoring fans. Demi decided to take the art of makeup to new heights, confidently showing off her poorly blended under-eye finishing powder. Demi's fans didn't seem to notice though, as they continued to take selfies with Demi Lovato and her messy makeup.
Have you ever suffered a makeup malfunction?
-PopMatters says that Lana Del Rey has taken up Britney Spears' mantle of good girl gone bad
-They both come from deeply religious backgrounds and portray themselves as being tragic
-The article says that there is nothing really special about either of them, such as the way they dress
-Because Britney and Lana are so unremarkable, this has made them seem hip & cool to the Midwest
FULL ARTICLE AT THE SOURCE:http://www.popmatters.com/feature/good-christian-bad-girls-britney-spears-and-lana-del-rey/
The NWHL (National Women's Hockey League) is the first paid professional women's hockey league in North America. Its inaugural season started last week on October 11th. The NWHL was only announced in April and has been very ambitious in both its marketing and operations. The NWHL has private investors and has promised (and delivered) salaries and full gear to its players. They have been very present on social media using hashtags such as #HistoryBegins, #HistoryIsNow and #tbt to when playing professional hockey was a dream. It coexists with the CWHL (Canadian Women's Hockey League) which provides some forms of compensation and gear but not a salary.
New York Riveters
They stream all their games for free on youtube. You should watch: http://nwhl.co/cross-ice-pass/
Connecticut Whale vs NY Riveters: 4 - 1
Boston Pride vs Buffalo Beauts: 4 - 1
Connecticut Whale @ Buffalo Beauts 3:30 EST
Boston Pride @ NY Riveters 7:00PM EST
Cute #tbt Pics
Although the players are being paid this is essentially a part time job to most of the non-national team members. Gabie Figueroa is 23, a project engineer, a real estate agent and a professional hockey player!(10) Jessica Koizumi, who scored the first NWHL goal, is an assistant coach at Yale!(11) Kelley Steadman, who scored the only Beauts goal in their home opener, is Director of Hockey Operations at Robert Morrison University! Steadman is a practice player (non-salaried) as she only wanted / could commit to attend home games.(12)
The NWHL often brings up the lack of sustainable (salaried) options to continue playing hockey after college. All of these women were the best of their college hockey teams and had put in years of discipline only to peak / stop at 21(ish). Most national team members receive a stipend but even that is not enough in some cases. National teams also do not play as many games as a league team would.
Good articles on the creation and background of the league are:
TL;DR You need a hobby. The NWHL streams its games on youtube every Sunday.
Sources: My friend with wifi / me, 2, 3, 34, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
A few days ago, Dinah Tomlinson Dolezal of No Harmony used the AllLivesMatter hashtag on Twitter. Follow up to THIS POST (check it out, iconic OP goes in on Ms. Dolezal!) Here's her reaction after being called out:
Yass stand your ground when you're being ignorant!! Who cares if you disrespected black lives that have been lost! pic.twitter.com/Cnp0hMpXPp— Mel (@twitlongerlaur) October 14, 2015
"If that's how they see it, well, too bad. I'm not gonna change cs someone is going to force me to change even if I get hate for it. Sometimes you have to stand your ground, you know? If they're angry, well, though... I'm not going to live my life allowing people to dictate what I tweet? Who cares? Lol, I know I don't"
DM's are sketchy bc anyone can edit them, but a Harmonizer that was in that group DM chat has confirmed this is indeed real. Tragic.
source 1, source 2
Tales from the Borderlands - Finale: The Vault of the Traveller
Available to download starting October 20th on PC, Mac, PS4, and PS3. October 21st on XBOX ONE and XBOX 360, and October 22nd on iOS and Android devices.
source, source 2
The "Sicaro" actress says her "opinion is more valued than it used to be."
"Sure I've experienced sexism," she told Radio Times. "But not that often any more."
"I sometimes feel that we can exacerbate the problem by talking about it more."
"I think you can keep talking about it and create more and more of a stamp of divide."
"I think we need to do more - and stop talking about it."
Should we stop talking about it?
— Obama's Spotify (@ObamaSpotify) October 8, 2015
Remember to pre-order Get Weird on iTunes and to stream Weird People and Lightning on Spotify!
Mercury Prize has released their 2015 shortlist of 12 Albums of the Year:
» Aphex Twin - Syro
» Benjamin Clementine - At Least For Now
» Gaz Coombes - Matador
» C Duncan - Architect
» Eska - Eska
» Florence + The Machine - How Big How Blue How Beautiful
» Ghost Poet - Shedding Skin
» Jamie xx - In Colour
» Roisin Murphy - Hairless Toys
» Slaves - Are You Satisfied
» Soak - Before We Forgot How To Dream
» Wolf Alice - My Love Is Cool
Simple Plan released their video for the official first single off their upcoming untitled, release-date-less album expected sometime next year. The song is called "I Don't Wanna Go To Bed" and features Nelly.
Haters gonna hate. I like it more than I thought I would considering their other new songs have been lackluster. It doesn't sound like them but it works and the video has a lot of shirtless Pierre so that's a plus.
For Thursday, October 15, 2015:
- Most of the people on the list are under 30 and appeal to the younger generation
- Most of their earnings are from ads: sponsorships, product integration, and the pre-video commercials
- All figures here are pre-tax
1. PewDiePie (Felix Kjellberg): $12 million
2-3. (tie) Smosh (Ian Hecox & Anthony Padilla): $8.5 million
Fine Bros. (Benny & Rafi Fine): $8.5 million
4. Lindsey Stirling: $6 million
5-6. (tie) Rhett & Link: $4.5 million
KSI (Olajide Olatunji): $4.5 million
7. Michelle Phan: $3 million
8-10. (tie) Lilly Singh: $2.5 million
Roman Attwood: $2.5 million
Rosanna Pansino: $2.5 million
Did your fave Youtuber make the list?