Articles on this Page
- 10/13/15--21:17: _Taylor Swift will s...
- 10/13/15--23:05: _Scream Queens 1x06 ...
- 10/13/15--23:05: _Tyler Posey And Tee...
- 10/13/15--23:07: _Your Canadian Faves...
- 10/13/15--23:07: _Ariana Grande Share...
- 10/13/15--23:09: _track reviews for m...
- 10/14/15--01:13: _Little Mix's Twitte...
- 10/14/15--01:25: _The Ellen Show thou...
- 10/14/15--02:57: _Purity Ring- Begin ...
- 10/14/15--21:54: _In "Oop." news: "Al...
- 10/14/15--21:57: _The Reviews Are In ...
- 10/14/15--22:40: _SVU Promo for 17x06...
- 10/14/15--23:32: _Michelle Duggar's S...
- 10/15/15--06:17: _Meghan Trainor - Be...
- 10/15/15--06:17: _Selena Gomez on Ton...
- 10/15/15--06:56: _LITTLE MIX release ...
- 10/15/15--06:57: _Katy Perry Spotted ...
- 10/15/15--06:57: _Taylor Swift's Real...
- 10/15/15--07:17: _Cruel reminder that...
- 10/15/15--07:17: _Katy Perry shares d...
- 10/13/15--23:05: Scream Queens 1x06 Promo - Seven Minutes in Hell
- 10/13/15--23:05: Tyler Posey And Teen Wolf Cast Try To Explain Gay Slang
- 10/13/15--23:07: Your Canadian Faves Have A New Song
- 10/13/15--23:07: Ariana Grande Shares Cover Art for New Single "Focus"
- 10/13/15--23:09: track reviews for made in the a.m.
- 10/14/15--01:13: Little Mix's Twitter Q&A in the #BlueRoom.
- Secret Love Song is a slow song, and Jade said it's a change for Jason because he will be able to show his voice.
- “It's time to get weird with Little Mix.” — Leigh-Anne
- The Mix Men are still around. They normally have 4, but when they go on tour they have 6.
- Australia is #Glorious
- You really need to watch this one. Kinky Mix strikes again.
- Jade and Leigh-Anne talk about designers.
- Jesy's favorite song is Grown.
- Jade's I Won't, which they wrote with Jess Glynne.
- They sing a little of I Won't.
- Perrie's favorite song is Lightning, in which, according to other interview, they will sing opera.
- Perrie's guilty pleasure is Jimmy, Jade's dad.
- Jimmy is single and Jade asked single Mixer Moms watching the video to date him.
- Jesy started getting irritated.
- Jesy looks more irritated the moment Perrie and Leigh-Anne start singing some snack's theme song.
- They sing a little bit.
- According to Perrie, expect lots of choreography and vocals and colors.
- “Family, friends and dogs/pets.” — Perrie & Leigh-Anne
- Leigh-Anne inspired a fan to wear crop tops.
- Jade doesn't share her food.
- They really like Australia.
- You also need to watch this video.
- Jade says that they're more mature now.
- While Jade is talking, Jesy and Perrie are having a more interesting conversation.
- Perrie was shaking her head/hair and Jesy told her to stop.
- Perrie tries to sniff Jesy's hair and makes a weird noise in the process.
- Jesy tells her that she's gonna smack her.
- Then she tells Perrie that she's so not in the mood anymore and that she's so tired and everything irritates her.
- “Jesy just said she's gonna hit me.” — Perrie, who is still sounding sick.
- Jade talks about a couple of her friends' drag queen names.
- Jesy comes up with Leigh-Anne's drag name.
- 10/14/15--02:57: Purity Ring- Begin Again MV + Jimmy Kimmel Performance
- 10/14/15--22:40: SVU Promo for 17x06 - "Maternal Instincts"
- 10/14/15--23:32: Michelle Duggar's Sex Advice: Do It, Even When You Don't Want To
- 10/15/15--06:17: Meghan Trainor - Better When I'm Dancin' (Music Video)
- 10/15/15--06:17: Selena Gomez on Tonight Show With Fallon
- 10/15/15--06:56: LITTLE MIX release "Lightning" and "Weird People"
- 10/15/15--06:57: Katy Perry Spotted in Havana
- 10/15/15--06:57: Taylor Swift's Realest Interview Ever (Like Ever)
- 10/15/15--07:17: Katy Perry shares details on upcoming mobile game
Taylor and Apple are in business together again! This time, Tay is chairing the 2016 Met gala, which will pay tribute to Steve Jobs' memory.
- theme is technology's impact on fashion
- also co-chairing are Jonathan Ive, Anna Wintour, Apples chief creative officer, Idris Elba
ontd, how does your fave stay outta the spotlight?
Gay slang can confuse the most seasoned of us, but imagine if you’re a super heterosexual actor in the cast of a hit series and get quizzed on the red carpet. The cast of Teen Wolf found out at New York Comic Con, when a Logo reporter asked Tyler Posey, Dylan Sprayberry, Cody Christian and series creator Jeff Davis to define simple queer terms like “otter” and “wolf.”
Video @ Source
Canadian band Hedley released yet another new song, off their upcoming new album Hello. It releases November 6th. The song is the title track, "Hello", and you can hear it here...it's a newer sound for Hedley, as usual.
The single comes out October 30th.
Do you like a blonde Ari, ONTD?
perfect (the next single):
- harry and louis co wrote
- sounds vaguely mumford & sons-y in parts
- some lyrics "if you're looking for someone to write break up songs about", "causing trouble in hotel rooms, having secret little rendezvouz", "if you like midnight driving with the windows down, if you like going places we can't even pronounce" and "i might never be the one to bring you flowers, but i can be the one tonight"
- probably about taylor
end of the day:
- it's upbeat but "introspective and lonely"
- lyrics: "you follow your heart though it will break sometimes" and "the priest thinks it's the devil, my mom thinks it's the flu, but girl, it's only you"
- liam and louis co wrote
- sounds like it's directed at a specific someone (zayn tbh) and is sad
- lyrics: "keep getting the feeling you wanna leave this all behind" and "you and me got a whole lot of history, don't let it go, we could make some more, we could live forever"
this should be interesting
What we think of Australia. Good question @tianna_m_baker#LittleMixInOz#Glorioushttp://t.co/zwlaRrEHgb— Little Mix (@LittleMix) October 14, 2015
sources: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- in order to continue the "fabulous" and "well thought" decisions made by fox this year, fox decided to make a 4th chipmunk movie.
- it was going to open on the 25th of December but got pushed forward to December 18th, which is the day the new "star wars" movie comes out.
- executives moved it because they "wanted to take advantage of school vacation for the holidays" (lmao)
- apparently, "road chip" is getting a PG rating while tfa is getting a pg-13 rating so obviously, the former will pander to the younger crowd.
- "sisters", the tina fey/amy poehler movie from universal, is also coming out on the 18th.
- "road trip" also has an advantage because it's going to be the only pg rated film opening over the holidays.
best/worst exec decisions post?
Reviews: ECLIPSED, Starring Lupita Nyong'o, Opens at The Public - NYTimes, Variety, THR, USA Today, NBC and More! http://t.co/3iO3U0Ibt9— broadwayworld (@broadwayworld) October 15, 2015
The reviews are in for the new play written by The Walking Dead's Danai Gurira, which opened off-Broadway at the Public Theater tonight, and...
... it's amazing!
Charles Isherwood, The New York Times: ...Ms. Gurira's play is not a star vehicle but an ensemble piece, with terrific roles for five women...I hope Ms. Nyong'o's starlight draws audiences to this detailed and painfully moving exploration of the brutality and dehumanization that seem to be endemic to African conflicts
Marilyn Stasio, Variety: Playwright Danai Gurira...delivers politics with a passion in "Eclipsed," a searing drama about the decisive roles women played in the second Liberian civil war... The Girl [Lupita Nyong'o] may be young and unsophisticated, but she's no dummy, and in Nyong'o's intelligent performance, she's a boldly independent thinker...
Adam Feldman, Time Out NY: ... Directed by Liesl Tommy, all four of the actors portraying these women are superb; Nyong'o is as radiant as one would expect from this rising star, but the others shine as brightly. Gurira renders their plight in sometimes harrowing detail, but her focus is on the personal: their secrets and rivalries, their fears and guilt.
BONUS RED CARPET PICS!
Summaries and links to more reviews at the source.
What did you think of tonight's episode, ONTD?
NGL I had a heart-attack at the end when they got a message that someone was hurt and I thought it would be Barba
And WOW at that Amanda Baby Daddy reveal. Love yourself, gurl.
Recently she just penned this brilliant piece of advice on her blog
"So when you are exhausted at the end of the day, maybe from dealing with little ones, and you fall into bed so exhausted at night, don’t forget about him because you and he are the only ones who can have that time together. No one else in the world can meet that need.
And so be available, and not just available, but be joyfully available for him. Smile and be willing to say, ‘Yes, sweetie I am here for you,’ no matter what, even though you may be exhausted and big pregnant and you may not feel like he feels. ‘I’m still here for you and I’m going to meet that need because I know it’s a need for you.’ ”
slaying your faves, and LIGLY is top 5 on iTunes
Miss Gomez was on Fallon tonight promoting Revival.
- Tour starts in May, in Vegas
- Believes ghosts can tap into technology, has ghost hunting app
- Was insecure over her deep voice, in the past she changed her voice but this one she used her real voice (lol ok)
- Does Johnny Cash impression with her deep voice
She whispered her way through Same Old Love which you can watch HERE since it won't embedd.
- visited the island twice within a week,
- sang with children,
- stopped at Havana’s National Arts School.
- she wrote a novel when she was 14, her parents still have it,
- talks for 15 minutes with Justin Timberlake and the journalist hears everything,
- she monitors what people say about her now,
- she is in total control of her career,
- hates being called calculating,
- claims 'Bad Blood' isn't about Katy, it's about an ex.
Yeah it's the pic on the tweet that it could very well a lazy intern who took a screenshot for the game but let's play along with them and pretend this is a huge Revelation®
Will you be playing, ONTD?!