Articles on this Page
- 10/02/15--18:14: _Andrew Garfield sna...
- 10/02/15--18:14: _And Now for "Ay Mij...
- 10/02/15--18:14: _Fashion Designer Ha...
- 10/02/15--18:15: _Gugu Mbatha-Raw add...
- 10/02/15--18:20: _Homeland Post
- 10/02/15--18:32: _Fetty Wap Set for N...
- 10/02/15--18:43: _Make your SNL: Mile...
- 10/02/15--18:43: _Why Celebrities LOV...
- 10/02/15--19:16: _Erykah Badu & Her S...
- 10/02/15--19:17: _Zen Resurrects Zouis
- 10/02/15--19:17: _Clips for season pr...
- 10/02/15--19:17: _Emma Watson: "I onl...
- 10/02/15--19:21: _Is 'Chanel-O-Ween' ...
- 10/02/15--19:26: _Emilie de Ravin pre...
- 10/02/15--20:05: _Figure skater Adam ...
- 10/02/15--20:06: _Power Rangers: The ...
- 10/02/15--20:06: _Scott Disick Is Hoo...
- 10/02/15--20:07: _Project Runway 14x0...
- 10/02/15--21:52: _ONTD Original: The ...
- 10/03/15--15:31: _Caleb from the popu...
- 10/02/15--18:14: Andrew Garfield snaps during an interview
- He's taking Joaquin Phoenix's role.
- The project will likely include elements of the supernatural.
- M. Night Syamalan’s latest project "The Visit" did really well at the box office, earning $53 million on a budget of $5 million.
- 10/02/15--18:14: Fashion Designer Has Models 69 Down A Runway
- 10/02/15--18:15: Gugu Mbatha-Raw added to 'Star Wars: Episode VIII' shortlist
- 10/02/15--18:20: Homeland Post
- 10/02/15--18:32: Fetty Wap Set for No. 1 Debut on Billboard 200 Albums Chart
- Take a sip every time Vanessa Bayer impersonates Miley.
- Take a sip every time Miley's tongue is not in its proper place.
- Take an extra sip if Miley whips out her Justin Bieber impression.
- Finish your drink if Miley spoofs her Disney past.
- 10/02/15--18:43: Why Celebrities LOVE Pot
- Snoop Dogg launches Merry Jane weed review site this year's TechCrunch disrupt
- Melissa Etheridge has a pot-infused wine
- Wiz Khalifa, Tommy Chong, Willie Nelson offering branded weed strains
- Bethenny Frankel to launch SkinnyGirl Weed, a 'muchie-less' pot strain
- But why are celebrities clamoring to release pot products?
- Risky, emerging market with potential for early players to score big
- There's a gap in the market. Investor groups are unwilling to bet on an industry that is technically federally illegal. Celebs have money, and like pot.
- It's attractive to celebrities because there are many small players looking for invetors, not several agressive and big companies. Better chance of making a nice return on investment.
- 10/02/15--19:16: Erykah Badu & Her Son Seven Remixed "Hotline Bling"
- 10/02/15--19:17: Zen Resurrects Zouis
- 10/02/15--19:17: Clips for season premieres of TVD & TO
- 10/02/15--19:21: Is 'Chanel-O-Ween' just a big ol' Taylor Swift shade fest?
- 10/02/15--19:26: Emilie de Ravin pregnant!
- 10/02/15--20:05: Figure skater Adam Rippon comes out as gay
- 10/02/15--20:06: Power Rangers: The Movie begins casting
- 10/02/15--20:06: Scott Disick Is Hooking Up With Some 18 Year Old Model
- 10/02/15--20:07: Project Runway 14x09 - Make It Sell
- 10/02/15--21:52: ONTD Original: The 8 Funniest Film Promotion Interviews
While promoting his new movie 99 Homes, Andrew Garfield snapped during an interview with NY Magazine's Vulture. He said (unprecedented ?) "Why the fuck am I doing this ? Coming in today to do interviews, I’m like, ‘Why?’ I know that I’m an actor and it's part of the job, and I feel lucky I get to do that, but with the interviews, it’s such a weird thing. What do I have to say?"
The interviewer then went on to ask questions about the movie to which Garfield replied: "It’s so heavy even talking about it. Hearing you talk, I just suddenly feel like my head is wrapped in cellophane. How do we wake up, how do I wake up? What do I do? Because I can stand here and be like, ’We need to fucking do shit.' I can say that. But if I’m not doing anything, what the fuckk am I really doing?"
When Buchanan said "Art is a part of it. Art can make people see things in a different way than an editorial in a newspaper." Garfield replied with “Why don’t you just do this interview? You’re saying the right shit."
He went on to say his Spiderman role and the fame that came with it changed things for him: "It’s like, 'Oh, fuck, my life is now great!' But in fact, I’m still fucked up in my own ways, and insecure, and scared, and don’t really know who I am. Celebrity is the new religion, as far as I can see, along with money, power, status. It’s all the same umbrella — the seductive forces of evil, really.... That’s right. I struggle with this question every day. Who am I? Do I have anything to say?"
Praying circle for both. Also, check out this article about how BAD the whole process of making The Last Airbender was:
“Nicola was hired because she’s the daughter of someone one of the producers owed a favor to as Hollywood loves its nepotism. (Her audition tape was subpar at best). In having to cast her they had to cast a guy who could pass as her brother – hence Jackson… Noah was the only one who honestly openly auditioned and was chosen based on talent.
Sadly at that point Shyamalan was just tired of arguing with the overheads, gave up, and collected his paycheck." the source said.
Yikes. Anyway, "The Visit" did well and we love McAvoy, so... Godspeed.
After showing peen on the runway, Rick Owens decided to have women strapped together because of "sisterhood/motherhood"
Source: Dazed& Photography Chloé Le Drezen
Gugu has been added to a shortlist revealed a few weeks ago for a female lead role in Star Wars: Episode VIII. The list includes Tatiana Maslany, Gina Rodriguez, and Olivia Cooke. There are now reports coming in that there are not one, but two major female roles being cast at this time.
HOMELAND is still good! Better, even? Here's my review of Berlin-set Season 5 http://t.co/2NFpAODbYd— Richard Lawson (@rilaws) October 2, 2015
Stephen Colbert analyzes his Claire Danes interview 'Homeland'-style http://t.co/6ZbWAiRYgs— Speakeasy (@WSJspeakeasy) October 2, 2015
Are you tuning in for new season, ONTD?
-His debut album has sold 110,000 equivalent album units in the week ending Oct. 2. Purchase on iTunes here.
-He'll also be performing at the 2015 BET Hip-Hop Awards on Oct. 13. He is nominated for the People's Champ Award, Best Club Banger, Track of the Year and Best Hip-Hop Video for "Trap Queen"!
-Update on his condition following the accident:
Sources 1&2, 3
Here's how to play:
More at the SOURCE!
How many gallons of Tequila are needed to make Miley seem less annoying, ONTD?
Megan Fox aka Native Tiger
"I hope they legalize [marijuana] and when they do, I’ll be the first f**king person in line to buy my pack of joints.""
"I enjoy smoking cannabis and see no harm in it."
"I've tried drugs. I do like weed. I have a different outlook on marijuana than America does. I think America's view on weed is ridiculous. If everyone smoked weed, the world would be a better place."
"I'm a recreational pot-smoker. There has never been enough of a distinction between marijuana and other drugs. It's a human rights issue, a censorship issue, and a choice issue."
"Marijuana! Heavens, oh yeah. It’s just the stupidest law possible, given history. You don’t stop people from doing what they want to do, so forget about making it unlawful. You’re just making criminals out of people who aren’t engaged in criminal activity. And we’re spending zillions of dollars trying to fight a war we can’t win! We could make zillions, just legalize it and tax it like we do liquor. It’s stupid."
POT POST FINALLY. sorry mods, I have no idea why it was locked :/
Listen until the very end for her funny hotline recording instructions.
-Zen favorited this fanart of him and Lewis on twitter hastagged #zouis
-Zouis timeline after their fight:
-Zen assures fans that he isn't getting Bus 1 (tattoo he and Lewis share) removed
-Lewis favorites Calvin's tweet defending Taylor from Zen even though he doesn't like Tayvin and Calvin hates 1D
-Lewis finally gets over Zen and changes his bio to 1/4 of 1D
Do Zen and Lewis have trouble letting their #truelove go? Was Zouis always more real than Larry? Or is this proof that Larry will be coming out soon with the boys starting to favorite affectionate fan art and the Always in my Heart tweet reaching 1.5 million the same day?
New Emma Watson interview:
-She says "I get a lot of scripts, it's true. I only select those that gets me to film with passionate artists, with directors who understand what's an actor. And believe me, there're not many. Another criteria is that the history must affect me and create a challenge. I read all the scripts I can, but my agent knows my tastes very clearly."
-Says that even though she's done modeling and activism, above all she's an ~actress~ who wants to direct some day.
-Says that she didn't do a Minnesota accent for Regression even though her character is from Minnesota and the story takes place in Minnesota because it could have happened "anywhere in the world"
-Says that when she shops for clothes and decides to pick out dresses for promo, she "carefully chooses the brand and questions their work policies" and that even clothes have their "ethics"
-For "Beauty and the Beast" she said that when she sings, it feels "pure" and that she felt a "great artistic evolution when developing her voice"
I wanted to share some exciting news...me & @ericbilitch are expecting a baby!! 'Tis truly a dream come true and we could not be happier❤️👶🏼— Emilie de Ravin (@emiliederavin) October 3, 2015
Emilie announced that she and her boyfriend, Eric Bilitch, are expecting their first child together!
Adam Rippon, 2-time US National Silver Medalist, inventor of the "Rippon Lutz," and official sidekick of Ashley Wagner came out in the October issue of SKATING magazine.
"Being gay is not something that defines me. What defines me is what my mom always taught me: to treat everyone with respect, to always be a hard worker and to be kind. Those are the things that define me."
Adam considered coming out before the Sochi Olympics (which he didn't end up qualifying for):
"I did think about it. I feel so overwhelmed that U.S. Figure Skating wants to be a part of me. It's a huge thing to have your sport's governing body be a part of that and to show all their athletes that they accept them for who they are and for their individual personalities. When you go out and compete, you want to represent [the organization] to the best of your ability, and you want to represent your true, authentic self. When you're honest with yourself, you can do that. I want to be a relatable example."
"It's the year 2015. So many more athletes are willing to be open and it's part of the culture now to be more open about who you are and what your interests are. Of course people are interested in your sexual orientation. People love rumors. When athletes come out and say that they're gay, it makes it a little more normal and less of a big deal -- especially in the athletic community. You have a lot of respect for your fellow athletes for working hard toward a goal. Their sexual orientation takes a backseat to that."
“And I want to say something to the dad out there who might be concerned that his son is a figure skater. I mean look at me; I’m just a normal son from small-town Pennsylvania. Nothing changed. I’d just like to be a good role model. I’ve been honest with myself the whole time. I worked hard and loved what I did.”
SOURCES 1& 2
Some of the actors being considered:
Potential Actors auditioning for Zack/Black Ranger:
Brian "Sene" Marc:
Potential Actors Auditioning for Jason/Red Ranger:
Potential Actors auditioning for Kimberly/Pink Ranger:
Who do you want cast a Power Ranger?
Scott Disick -- Miami Heat with 18-Year-Old Rebound Chick (PHOTO) http://t.co/yzDvjv4F35— TMZ (@TMZ) October 2, 2015
- The pair were first spotted together just this past week and have been partying it up since.
- The model, Lindsay Vrckovnik, is only 18 years old and just graduated high school.
The designers are tasked to create a look for the accessories sponsor:
Banana Republic Macy's Blue Fly Piper Lime JustFab.com. The winning look will be reproduced and sold. Categories for their looks are assigned:
Bombshell Edmond, Swapnil
Trendsetter Candice, Kelly
Girl Next Door Ashley
Modern Classic Laurie
Femme Nouveau Merline
They go to Mood! One day for this challenge.
This week's corporate shill awkwardly recites the types of women they want their brand to appeal to. I would list it here, but ultimately it all boiled down to "sexy" and "confident". The designers get to go to Mood for the second challenge in a row! The producers really are letting them off leash at last.
During critiques, Swapnil is making a dress in a leopard print that looks pretty well like what Shania Twain wore in the That Don't Impress Me Much video. Candice is, no surprise, executing her look in black (and white). Laurie is making a sheath dress that Tim says he has seen before. As much as I like Laurie and she gives good confessional, it's shocking that she made top 7. Let's see if she can redeem herself after being bottom two last week.
Edmond is "making excuses" to Tim and he is not having it. Tim hates his print and his whole concept. It looks super matronly, Joseph would be so proud (and probably saying something misogynistic cause that's Joseph). Kelly wants to do something colourful and confident, which Tim likens to her personality. She has a cool print, but also has a cookie-monster blue faux-fur fabric that could go very tacky very quick.
Ashley is doing a pleather jacket (thanks for the budget, PR producers) and a fitted dress. Tim thinks the dress reads hospital gown. Merline's progress is slow, and the bust of her look needs work.
Twist time! The looks need a label, and which they will design and also have printed on to a shirt to wear. At model fittings, Edmond changes course and starts working on a red dress that looks exactly like date-night dress from The Sims.
I wanted to add photos for the labels the designers made, but they aren't on the Project Runway website :(
Ashley Nell Tipton
WINNER - Edmond this won because it is easy to reproduce and predictable (acutal words from the judges)
OUT - Laurie
What are your thoughts ONTD? I am so so so over the winner of this week.
Actors are forced to promote their new movies and answer the same questions from reporters during a million hours for months. But every now and then... magic just happens.
8. Sally Sparrow and Spiderman sing the Bed Intruder Song.
Andrew Garfield tells you to hide yo kids hide yo wife and Carey mulligan loses it.
7. Mila Kunis gives no fucks about her movie.
Mila Kunis is sick of talking about her movie and rather talk with her teen interviewer about going out and drinking a few beers. ngl. i like the banter. i kinda ship it.
6. Sally Sparrow and the other Spiderman can't stop laughing.
While promoting The Great Gatsby, Carey Mulligan and Tobey Maguire
were drunk as fuck, had some jet lag which led to some funny situations.
5. Haven't you seen 'Dear John'?
Jonah Hill and Potato Tatum together are quite funny and they mess with the poor reporter who just doesn't know how to handle them.
4. Tom Cruise almost killed a guy
Tom Cruise, before Scientology, was actually a pretty decent human being, funny even. and he tells how he had to quit the oxygen to a guy to keep flying a plane. Ok, maybe he's always been a bit cray.
3. Dustin Hoffman is circumcised.
Dustin Hoffman doesn't know what cut means. The reporter's laugh just kills me.
2. Bridesmaids and the homeless farts.
Maya Rudolph and Kristen Wiig can't stop laughing when a french reporter can't stop talking about farts.
1. Paul Rudd And Jason Segel and GIDEON!
Paul Rudd. Jason Segel. Stoned out of their minds. And then Gideon comes! NO GIDEON NOOOO!!!
Yesterday at 7:08PM Caleb Logan Bratayley passed away of natural causes. This has come as a shock to all of us. Words cannot describe how much we will miss him. His incredibly funny, loving and wonderful spirit made us all fall in love with him as a YouTuber, friend, brother and son. We know you tune in to watch each day and eagerly anticipate new videos, but ask that you bear with us while we deal with this tragedy as a family. Please help us honor our, baked potato.
EDIT: They just uploaded a vlog from the day before Caleb died.
Source 1& 2
I don't watch their channel but this is a very popular Youtube channel so I thought it was worth sharing.