Articles on this Page
- 09/25/15--23:25: _Agent Carter Season...
- 09/25/15--23:25: _Did Dylan O'Brien L...
- 09/26/15--01:11: _Teaser Trailer for ...
- 09/26/15--01:11: _Hayley Atwell Lashe...
- 09/26/15--14:11: _Anthony Anderson's ...
- 09/26/15--15:42: _Magic Mike XXL Digi...
- 09/26/15--15:42: _Malala Yousafzai on...
- 09/26/15--15:42: _Taylor and Calvin: ...
- 09/26/15--16:08: _THE NEW YORK METS A...
- 09/26/15--16:19: _Nick Jonas Dances W...
- 09/26/15--16:28: _Sophie Turner and T...
- 09/26/15--16:28: _Bleachers re-releas...
- 09/26/15--16:29: _Lewis smokes and ta...
- 09/26/15--17:05: _Broadway actor defe...
- 09/26/15--17:16: _British Film Instit...
- 09/26/15--17:16: _Kanye @ the Hollywo...
- 09/26/15--17:54: _Going into last wee...
- 09/26/15--17:54: _Zayn got a new lady
- 09/26/15--17:55: _Janice Dickinson ho...
- 09/26/15--19:12: _Chris Brown's Austr...
- 09/25/15--23:25: Agent Carter Season 2 Promo Poster!
- 09/25/15--23:25: Did Dylan O'Brien Lie About The Indian Burial Ground Curse?
- 09/26/15--01:11: Teaser Trailer for Marvel's Jessica Jones
- 09/26/15--01:11: Hayley Atwell Lashes Out At Fan Who Called Her ''Mom'' on Twitter
- 09/26/15--14:11: Anthony Anderson's wife files for divorce after 16 years of marriage
- 09/26/15--15:42: Magic Mike XXL Digital Release
- 09/26/15--15:42: Malala Yousafzai on "The Late Show" and more
- 09/26/15--15:42: Taylor and Calvin: The new Beckhams!!
- 09/26/15--16:19: Nick Jonas Dances With A Giant Penis....And Some Bachlorettes
- 09/26/15--16:28: Sophie Turner and Tye Sheridan in London
- 09/26/15--16:29: Lewis smokes and talks to paps while Jerrie leave club together
- During Wednesday's performance of Broadway's "The King and I," an autistic child in the audience made some noise during a "particularly intense whipping scene".
- Some nasty people (probably ONTDers, tbh) in the audience didn't like this and started bitching about it, asking to remove the kid from the theatre.
- One of the members of the play, Kelvin Moon Loh, posted to his Facebook page asking people not to be that vile and horrible.
- Basically, people praised him for his compassion.
- 09/26/15--17:16: Kanye @ the Hollywood Bowl
- 09/26/15--17:54: Zayn got a new lady
- 09/26/15--17:55: Janice Dickinson hops to her next reality show: VH1 Couples Therapy
- 09/26/15--19:12: Chris Brown's Australian visa Officially denied
- Refused entry to Australia due to his history of domestic violence.
- CB has 28 days to explain why he should be allowed to enter the country
- He has already been banned from the UK & Canada (doing God's will)
What do you want/are looking forward to in Season 2?
Last Tuesday (September 15), Teen Wolf star Dylan O'Brien said in an interview with Live with Kelly and Michael that the reason some of the cast of Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials fell ill is because of a stereotypical Native American curse right out of a Stephen King novel.
"We filmed [Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials] in New Mexico, Albuquerque, in these mountains - it was this ancient Indian burial ground, I guess... So they gave us a big speech, they said, 'don't take anything and respect the grounds...' They were very strict about littering, 'and don't take any artifacts, rocks, skulls, like anything like that' - and everyone just takes stuff, you know, obviously..." (ORIGINAL POST WITH VIDEO)
The film was actually shot at the Diamond Tail Ranch, a 22,000-acre property north of Albuquerque, NM. The property has archaeological sites, which includes Native American ruins.
The ranch owner, Roch Hart, took inventory on the artifacts and found nothing missing. Hart says that the area is not an Indian burial ground and none of the artifacts are considered sacred. Hart also says there are certain areas that were off limits to cast and crew.
Laguna Pueblo Leader, Thelma Atsye, voices her concern over the potential taking or moving of sacred artifacts and the casualness of talking about it on national TV. "That's part of how we, as Pueblo people, believe that what goes around comes around," Atsye says. "That's just so wrong, and it's hurtful to us as a Pueblo nation"
Source: KOAT | YOUTUBE
Hayley Atwell went off on a fan who called her ''mom'' on Twitter and then proceeded to block the fan on her birthday.
@xoxoMaximoff I'm not your 'MOM'— Hayley Atwell (@HayleyAtwell) September 19, 2015
— Hayley Atwell (@HayleyAtwell) September 19, 2015
This 'mom' calling business is creepy. Consider yourself blocked, people!
— Fitzsimmons❁ (@xoxoMaximoff) September 19, 2015
You blocked me just because I call you "mom" , ... sorry ... Today is my birthday and I did not expect that @HayleyAtwell
Didn't see this posted lmao
Magic Mike XXL follows Mike Lane approximately 3 years after he walked out on Dallas (Matthew McConaughey), the Kid and the rest of the gang to live happily ever after with the boring and terrible Brooke(Daughter of Warner Brothers CFO who should have never been cast in the 1st Magic Mike). Mike is a successful custom furniture maker with 1 employee who desperately needs health insurance. Mike receives news from Tarzan(Kevin Nash) that Dallas is gone and upon meeting up with the rest of the guys, learns that they are headed to the annual male stripper convention in Myrtle Beach for one last go-around. The gang meets many new and old friends along the way
Magic Mike XXL was released on digital HD this week. I figured I would save everyone's time and energy and collect all of the dance scenes I found in one place. So let's celebrate by watching most* of the dance scenes on youtube!
Convenience Store scene "I Want it That Way":
Twitch dance scene *What I could find on Youtube*:
The best Dance Scene IMO:
Matt Bomer Song "Heaven::
Tarzan/Kevin Nash final "dance" scene in case anyone cares:
Tito/Adam Rodriguez Dance Scene "Candy Shop":
Matt Bomer Final Dance Scene "How does it Feel":
Big Dick Richie/Joe Manganiello Final Dance Scene "Marry You/Animal":
Final Channing and Twitch Dance Scene "Anytime/All the Time/Cookie":
ONTD: What is your favorite dance scene from the new MM XXL?
Malala has been very busy in the last few days. Yesterday she was a guest on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert - they talked about her new documentary, He Named Me Malala, and exchanged card tricks.
Malala also gave a speech at the United Nation Sustainable Development Summit yesterday, and has returned to the summit today.
She also made an appearance today at the Asia Society New York which was attended by Jesse Eisenberg and Katie Couric.
On Thursday night she attended the premiere of He Named Me Malala in New York City. Guests included Scarlett Johansson, Zosia Mamet and Ivanka Trump (
Professional toe Sam Smith recently sat down to discuss how much he loves Tayvin!
- He LOVES Tayvin together and thinks they are so sweet!
- "[Her and Calvin] look sweet. His body is amazing right now isn't it?
"They need to do a joint [advert] like David and Victoria. Are they the new Beckhams? They are!"
- They are both super normal, down to earth, real nice, exceptionally attractive
ontd, do you wish you were tayvin af?
A 9th inning home run by team captain David Wright and Jeurys Familia on the mound sealed the deal for the New York Mets. After nine grueling years, The Amazins are back in the motherfucking post season!!!!!
SOURCE: MY EYES
THANK YOU CESPEDES THANK YOU DUDA MURPHY FLORES THE FUCKING GAWD D'ARNAUD CAPTAIN WRIGHT ROBLES FAMILIAS EVERYBODY ON THIS TEAM THANK YOUUUUUU THANK YOU BABY JESUS THIS FEELS FUCKING AMAZIN!!!!!!!!!!!!
it's a short vid and kinda dumb so if this doesn't get through I won't be sad but it's Slow News Saturday
shouldn't Nick have his own tag by now since the other two are irrelevant at this point?
1. Wild Heart (feat. Sara Bareilles)
2. Rollercoaster (feat. Charli XCX)
3. Shadow (feat. Carly Rae Jepsen)
4. I Wanna Get Better (feat. Tinashe)
5. Wake Me (feat. Lucius)
6. Reckless Love (feat. Elle King)
7. Take Me Away (feat. Brooke Candy & Rachel Antonoff)
8. Like a River Runs (feat. Sia)
9. You're Still a Mystery (feat. MØ)
10. I'm Ready to Move On / Wild Heart Reprise (feat. Susanna Hoffs)
11. Who I Want You to Love (feat. Natalie Maines)
DOWNLOAD IT HERE!
-Lewis wants to smoke in peace
-Paps fulfil his wishes of not taking smoking photos (they fiilm a video instead :))
-Jerrie is cute and leave together
-Jerrie ignores Lewis on the way out
-Jerrie is possibly accompanied by Lewis/Zen (idk anymore)'s bodyguard, Preston (apparently rumored to have slept with underage fans by promising them to get closer to the boys... eww)
To warm y'all hearts and recover a little bit of your faith in humanity, here's an amazing rant that is worth reading. Go support this play if you have the chance!
Here's what he wrote:
And here's what people have to say about it!!! :)
SOURCE 1, 2& 3
Are you feeling a little less gloomy now, ONTD?
How many of you are going to show your asses and tell us WHY these kids shouldn't be taken to the theatre?
-A Separation (2011)
-Goodbye First Love (2011)
-The Turin Horse (2012)
-Young Jeezy, Mr. Hudson and Kid Cudi performed with him
-There were no rants, he didn't talk about running for prez. “I want you to have a good time tonight” “This is my first time playing here!”
-There was a small homage to Donda during 'Coldest Winter'
you can watch 2 more clips here
instagram hates me and i cant get it to embed so here are some screengrabs
Lots of teams clinched playoff spots in the last couple of days. Here's an update on which teams have gotten messy with the champagne in the clubhouse!
Clinched postseason spot
St. Louis Cardinals - clinched playoff berth
Kansas City Royals - clinched division
Pittsburgh Pirates - clinched playoff berth
Chicago Cubs (♥) - clinched playoff berth
New York Mets - clinched division
Toronto Blue Jays - clinched division
Still waiting to possibly clinch
Los Angeles Dodgers - Magic # to clinch division: 2 (lbr this is gonna happen)
Texas Rangers - Magic # to clinch division: 5
New York Yankees - 4.5 games ahead with AL WC spot #1
Houston Astros - currently hold AL WC spot #2
Los Angeles Angels - 1 game behind AL WC spot #2
Minnesota Twins - 2 games behind AL WC spot #2
Cleveland Indians - 3.5 games behind AL WC spot #2
Contenders who have been eliminated (sorry)
San Francisco Giants
National League picture has been apparent for a while, but the AL Wild Card race is really up in the air. Yanks probably have a lock on the first one but the second one is still wide open. Postseason predictions?
Did your team clinch yet, ONTD? Post celebratory pics/gifs! Also using a Cubs pic because I made the post. Who cares if we lost today? PARTY TIME. Jake Arrieta's gonna ninja up on the Pirates tomorrow anyway (and at the WC game). Anyway, here's your baseball post! October is almost here!
-was rumored to be with Neelam Gill but has posted a pic with a mystery blonde
-Fans are speculatingshe's Gage Golightly
-they're also having a break down because she's another white blonde
-Neelam Gill also apparently tweeted "..." following his picture, but deleted it shortly after.
Do you have a type ONTD?
A follow up to this post