Articles on this Page
- 09/19/15--13:53: _How Ya Gonna Fix It...
- 09/19/15--14:05: _Gregg Sulkin & Bell...
- 09/19/15--14:53: _Naughty Boy talks B...
- 09/19/15--15:40: _ONTD Semi-Original:...
- 09/19/15--16:27: _Jessica Alba stays ...
- 09/19/15--16:27: _Kylie Jenner refers...
- 09/19/15--17:12: _Britney Spears danc...
- 09/19/15--17:22: _10(5) Worst Emmy Wi...
- 09/19/15--17:29: _hashtagfreethedingd...
- 09/19/15--17:30: _The Real Whitey Bul...
- 09/19/15--17:34: _Christina Aguilera'...
- 09/19/15--18:13: _Jackie Collins Has ...
- 09/19/15--19:40: _Doctor Who - 9x02 -...
- 09/19/15--19:41: _Kylie Jenner apolog...
- 09/19/15--19:41: _Renowned Street Per...
- 09/19/15--20:02: _Waka Flocka address...
- 09/19/15--20:03: _Demi Lovato, Wilmer...
- 09/19/15--20:17: _Elementary Season 4...
- 09/19/15--20:50: _Let's Suffer with P...
- 09/19/15--20:51: _ Ibeyi — Stranger /...
- 09/19/15--13:53: How Ya Gonna Fix It (Again)?: Aubrey O'Day vs Dawn Richard
- 09/19/15--14:05: Gregg Sulkin & Bella Thorne use the N Word on SnapChat
- 09/19/15--14:53: Naughty Boy talks Beyoncé, Zayn and immigration
- 09/19/15--16:27: Jessica Alba stays earning that friendship cheque
- 09/19/15--16:27: Kylie Jenner refers to Caitlyn as 'Him'
- 09/19/15--17:22: 10(5) Worst Emmy Winners of the Past 10 Years
- 09/19/15--17:29: hashtagfreethedingdongs
- 09/19/15--18:13: Jackie Collins Has Died of Breast Cancer at 77
- 09/19/15--19:40: Doctor Who - 9x02 - The Witch's Familiar Promo
- 09/19/15--19:41: Kylie Jenner apologizes with flowers for "bodychecking" Jessica Alba
- 09/19/15--20:17: Elementary Season 4 Promo
- 09/19/15--20:50: Let's Suffer with Prince Harry's Evolution Of Looks
- 09/19/15--20:51: Ibeyi — Stranger / Lover
@4:10 Aubrey says Dawn sucker punched her and she ran out of the room to call the cops. Shannon says there wasn't a brawl, there was only one person acting erratic & cussing. There was manipulation and lying, Dawn was pushing her solo project over the group.
HOLD UP: @7:42 Aubrey found out that back when Danity Kane was poppin', Dawn was (allegedly) on their biggest fansite calling D Woods a "fat n****r" and started the rumor that Aubrey slept with Diddy. Dawn always had beef with D. Woods and they almost fought.
Gregg Sulkin, from the MTV show Faking It, decided to snap this.
saw this on twitter smh
Summary, courtesy of spiral_mystik
- He met Beyonce in January. Then she heard the demo and wanted to be in it. He is proud because it rarely happens to british producers, especially of asian descent.
- He has tons of respect for his father who came from Pakistan(?) and worked hard as a taxi driver. - Refugees didn't come in Europe for fun. They run away from war or because they can't support their families. This is our duty, as priviledged people, to help them.
- He doesn't really want to talk about Zayn and just want to focus on his music. It's a difficult industry for young artists, especially when they come from manufactured things like boybands. He doesn't know if they will work again together or if they will release the music they did.
Bonus pic that came up in my search <3
damn her nose job was well worth the $$$
Jessica Alba Talks Taylor Swift’s Squad, Kylie Jenner’s Bodyguards On ‘Watch What Happens Live’ http://t.co/FmGHzl0fAd via Chanel Adams— All Trends IT (@All_Trends_IT) September 17, 2015
- Oscar-deserving actress and lifestyle guru Jessica Alba was recently asked about Taylor Swift and the #squad and, like everyone else, she had nothing but great things to say!
- "She’s so nice. That’s what’s weird. She’s actually very, very nice. I don’t know. I just didn’t expect that. She’s literally the nicest person, and kind and fun and all of that.”
- she loves how Taylor is so vibrant
- she loves the squad
- she loves Lena Dunham the most
See the article at the SOURCE
ONTD, is Lena your fave member of the #squad?
They asked me to go to Iheartradio and I wanted to but I promised my dad I would spend some time w him this weekend. Who's there is it fun?— Kylie Jenner (@KylieJenner) September 19, 2015
@KylieJenner your dad is a she this is annoying— cholula sauce (@eeeerrrin) September 19, 2015
@KylieJenner learn the correct pronouns. She's your dad ffs— Selena Gomez (@handoverheartt) September 19, 2015
@KylieJenner dumb ass bitch it's a *her— Louis Updates™ (@godlwt) September 19, 2015
Modern Family - Best Comedy Series (2014)
Kevin Costner - Hatfields & McCoys, Outstanding Lead Actor in a Movie or Miniseries (2012)
Jim Parsons - The Big Bang Theory, Outstanding Lead Actor in a Comedy Series (2011)
Jeff Daniels - The Newsroom, Outstanding Lead Actor in a Drama (2013)
Patricia Arquette - Medium, Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama Series (2005)
Apparently the Emmy's are tomorrow… Have they even advertised them?
Comedian Eric Andre is fighting the good fight against censorship...
He posted the nudes on his Instagram but they were all deleted.
Hank Brennan, Whitey Bulger's defense attorney, told the following to People magazine.
"Johnny Depp might as well have been playing the Mad Hatter all over again as far as James Bulger is concerned. Hollywood greed is behind the rush to portray my client, and the movie missed the real scourge created in my client's case, the real menace to Boston during that time and in other mob cases around the country – the federal government's complicity in each and every one of those murders with the top echelon informant program."
Whitey Bulger himself turned town an interview request from Depp and has no plans in seeing the film.
In a recent podcast with actor Pauly Shore (yes, him), Irving Azoff, Christina Aguilera's manager when asked about Christina Aguilera heading to Las Vegas for a residency:
"Just not time yet. No disrespect to Britney. Or to Jennifer Lopez who's doing one. Or to Shania who did one. Or any of them. You know, Christina's not peaked yet. She's in the prime of her career. "
Christina Aguilera last attempted to tour in 2010 but it was cancelled with rumors of low ticket sales. Her last solo top 10 hit was 2008's Keeps Getting Better.
Listen here @ 29:32 minutes in:
Do you believe Xtina is still in the prime of her career, ontd?
"It is with tremendous sadness that we announce the death of our beautiful, dynamic and one of a kind mother, Jackie Collins, who died of breast cancer today."
"She lived a wonderfully full life and was adored by her family, friends and the millions of readers who she has been entertaining for over 4 decades. She was a true inspiration, a trail blazer for women in fiction and a creative force. She will live on through her characters but we already miss her beyond words."
Collins was diagnosed with stage 4 breast cancer most than 6 years ago. She has sold more than 500 million copies of her novels since her first novel, The World Is Full of Married Men, was published in 1968.
"I did it my way, as Frank Sinatra would say. I've written five books since the diagnosis, I've lived my life, I've travelled all over the world, I have not turned down book tours and no one has ever known until now when I feel as though I should come out with it," said Collins in her latest interview.
R.I.P. in Book Heaven, Ms. Collins.
I did not expect that old villain to return.
Jessica Alba visited Andy Cohen and talked about being shoved by two of Kylie Jenner's bodyguards while leaving a show at NYFW. She says she was "bodychecked" by two of Jenner's bodyguards, which shocked her. She thought they had only reacted that way because there was an emergency.
Kylie apologized to Jessica this week with a bouquet of white flowers, a staple apology flower color for the Kardashian/Jenner/West clan.
What was the worst physical altercation you've gotten into, ONTD?
A YouTube user by the name of "cookiearmy" reports they stumbled into an impromptu street performance by Carly Rae Jepsen at the 3rd Street Promenade outdoor shopping mall in Santa Monica, CA. You can spot a professional camera crew in the shared clips, too. Watch as our humble chanteuse hollers for a dollar below:
source 1, source 2
Did you buy E•MO•TION on iTunes, ONTD?
Edit: According to harry_styles , this performance may be linked to a collaboration with Funny or Die that allegedly appeared on their Snapchat.
I have nothing against transgender people. I simply feel we need to be careful what our children see as "sensationalized"— Waka Flocka Flame (@WakaFlocka) September 19, 2015
Children's brains are a constant development to adulthood. And they pay attention to everything whether we want to accept it or not— Waka Flocka Flame (@WakaFlocka) September 19, 2015
I'm a father now so I look at life a lot differently ..— Waka Flocka Flame (@WakaFlocka) September 19, 2015
Understand a technique by the press called - " bait and click " - ads make money and all these websites have ads . - WFF— Waka Flocka Flame (@WakaFlocka) September 19, 2015
IM NOT HOMOPHOBIC I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST THE GAY COMMUNITY. IM STILL STANDING ON WHAT I SAID ---— Waka Flocka Flame (@WakaFlocka) September 19, 2015
IM NOT A FAN OF TRANSGENDERS MARKETED LIKE A SUPERHERO #WFF— Waka Flocka Flame (@WakaFlocka) September 19, 2015
ONTD fav Nick Jonasshared a behind-the-scenes picture with Demi Lovato, Wilmer Valderrama, James Corden, and brother, Joe, of DNCE fame, at the 2015 iHeartRadio Festival. The Gay Icon™ teased the sold-out crowd, taking them to new #Levels™ and beyond.
The Nude Chanteuse™ has been teasing fans on Instagram about his long awaited return to television in Scream Queens, premiering in 3 days on Fox!
Paraphrased from @NickJonas, 1, 2. @iHeartRadio, 1, 2, 3.
ONTD: Would you shake your a$$ for @NickyJ?
"The Past Is Parent" -- With Holmes facing criminal charges in the aftermath of his recent violent behavior and relapse, his powerful father, Morland Holmes, arrives in New York to fix his estranged son’s troubles by any means necessary. Also, Holmes and Watson work the case of a missing wife believed to have been killed by her husband to try and get back in the NYPD's good graces. John Noble joins the cast as Sherlock’s estranged father, Morland Holmes.
Morland BTS with yet another son and honorary daughter:
On Elementary set with the wonderful Lucy Liu pic.twitter.com/rWYTiqlOUA— john noble (@thejohnnoble) July 28, 2015
Kevin McCallister from Home Alone and Joan have the same dad:
Season 4 premieres Thursday, November 5! Kinda feel like hugging Thursday Night Football right now.