Articles on this Page
- 09/15/15--17:58: _Who was evicted fro...
- 09/15/15--18:01: _7 (3) things you ne...
- 09/15/15--18:12: _BB17 Surprise Evict...
- 09/15/15--18:18: _Ariana Grande Fails...
- 09/15/15--18:44: _New trailer for 'SOMA'
- 09/15/15--19:39: _Mick wants Harry.
- 09/15/15--19:40: _Lady GaGa at New Yo...
- 09/15/15--19:40: _Someone went throug...
- 09/15/15--20:05: _Kanye West Reported...
- 09/15/15--20:06: _Elton John says Put...
- 09/15/15--20:30: _katy perry making o...
- 09/15/15--20:31: _Rita Ora at Vera Wa...
- 09/15/15--20:31: _3 Days 'til Maze Ru...
- 09/15/15--20:38: _👑 Gael García Berna...
- 09/15/15--20:39: _Kim Cattrall Doesn'...
- 09/15/15--20:58: _Hiddleston offers i...
- 09/15/15--21:24: _Kanye West Announce...
- 09/15/15--21:24: _Chelsea Peretti was...
- 09/15/15--22:00: _Zach Braff is upset...
- 09/15/15--22:27: _The Biebs on His Bum
- 09/15/15--17:58: Who was evicted from the Celebrity Big Brother house?
- 09/15/15--18:01: 7 (3) things you never knew about the fashion in Almost Famous
- 09/15/15--18:12: BB17 Surprise Eviction Results!
- 09/15/15--18:18: Ariana Grande Fails to Apologize over Doughnut Gate... Again
- 09/15/15--18:44: New trailer for 'SOMA'
- 09/15/15--19:39: Mick wants Harry.
- 09/15/15--19:40: Lady GaGa at New York Fashion Week #NYFW & out and about in NYC
- 09/15/15--19:40: Someone went through the trouble of hacking Ian Somerhalder
- 09/15/15--20:30: katy perry making of the super bowl halftime show - trailer
- 09/15/15--20:31: Rita Ora at Vera Wang Show for NYFW
- Didn't expect to look so sexy in his running scenes; "you don't consider yourself an action person I guess, you just think badass people get to do that, but it's fun, it makes me feel like a little kid again, makes that 12-year old Dylan side of me excited"
- People say he can't say he's from Jersey anymore but he does b/c east coast (best coast) always in his heart
- Hopes there's a third film soon because "it means a job"
- Genuinely had an amazing time with the cast, one big family
- You all need to buy your tickets this Friday ty god bless have a good night
- 09/15/15--20:38: 👑 Gael García Bernal 👑 says Trump's border wall is stupid
- 09/15/15--20:39: Kim Cattrall Doesn't Like the Term "Childless"
- 09/15/15--20:58: Hiddleston offers insight on his role in Kong: Skull Island
- 09/15/15--22:00: Zach Braff is upset no one likes 'Garden State' ten years later
- 09/15/15--22:27: The Biebs on His Bum
Are you pleased with the eviction? Surprised? Still not able to process anything that went on but clapping anyway?
In the words of Betsy Heimann, the film's costume designer who was originally trained as a seamstress and "designed every single costume in it except the jeans".
1. Joel Bernstein, famous rock photographer, provided inspiration - Betsy had access to the photos he took of Neil Young's 1973 tour & Led Zeppelin, among others.
2. Penny Lane's coat was her armor - basically something that helped her appear strong on the outside when she was actually quite vulnerable on the inside.
3. Penny Lane's outfits give clues to her state of mind - thus the choice of the sheer white blouse in this scene, to symbolize Penny's authenticity and fragility.
full article @ the source (it's def worth reading in full btw)
i adore this film and its fashion, if someone gave me the wardrobe i'd wear nothing else for the rest of my life.
ONTD, which films inspire your fashion choices?
Head of Household
He obviously used the veto on himself
Liz voted to evict Steve
JMac voted to evict Austin
Vanessa broke the tie....
by a vote of 2-1, Austin's barefoot ass was finally sent packing.
She was not pleased.
New HOH who has guaranteed a spot in the final 3 and in charge of tomorrow's eviction:
Source: My TV
"My behavior was very offensive and I apologized. There's no excuse, or there's nothing to justify it, but I think that as human beings we all say and do things that we don't mean at all sometimes, and we have to learn from it. I mean that's part of our process. We have to learn from our mistakes – that's how we grow. I think one of the biggest things I learned from that was what it feels like to disappoint so many people who love and believe in you, and that's an excruciating feeling."
She fails to actually apologize to the owner and employee of the donut shop... again. At least she didn't start talking about how she did this because donuts aren't healthy, especially since there's footage of her vegan self eagarly eating non-vegan donuts that she didn't spit on. Oh and those spit donuts were sold to other customers.
Even though she scams fans with fake autographs on tour she was cute with them at GMA.
ONTD, do you think doughnut gate is still relevant to the GP? Last week, we were discussing a spoiled, selfish character who stole things for fun in English class. My teacher compared her to Ari by saying, "I don't know why they do these things. Why did Ariana Grande lick that donut?"
Source: 1, 2, 3
- Mick's said to be after Harry for a role playing a rock star 'battling through the temptations of time' for the second season of the show.
<333 the hell is this look <333
<333 and for all the new, thirsty Harry stans on ONTD <333
At Nicola Formichetti’s fashion show at NYFW.
Leaving ha apartment S14
At Alexander Wang's
At Brandon Maxwell's
Are y'all ready to take back the queen?
hacked by @clou9nin3— cloudnine (@iansomerhalder) September 16, 2015
follow @clou9nin3 and fav this tweet for a follow— cloudnine (@iansomerhalder) September 16, 2015
who even is ian somerhalder— cloudnine (@iansomerhalder) September 16, 2015
no @CUSPINATMZ— cloudnine (@iansomerhalder) September 16, 2015
can someone get me in contact with ian please— cloudnine (@iansomerhalder) September 16, 2015
Mr Robot is a fantastic tv series— cloudnine (@iansomerhalder) September 16, 2015
i lOVE U @ninadobrev— cloudnine (@iansomerhalder) September 16, 2015
before i get locked out i just wanna say this has been a great experience— cloudnine (@iansomerhalder) September 16, 2015
did you know that when your account is verified you get a special notifications tab for verified users— cloudnine (@iansomerhalder) September 16, 2015
I am so sorry— cloudnine (@iansomerhalder) September 16, 2015
-Vampire Diaries actor Ian Somerhalder got hacked by some person called clou9nin3 on twitter.
-They're surprisingly tame about the whole thing, his team have yet to do anything about it.
If you could hack any one celeb, who'd you choose ONTD?
- The models had to sign a non-disclosure agreement
- Apparently the agreement bans all Yeezy Season 2 models from discussing him, his wife Kim, or any other member of the Kardashian family.
-Elton visited Ukraine where he talked to its president Petro Poroshenko about equality
-While there, he blasted Russia and said that he wanted to talk to Vladimir Putin about their current stance on lgbtq rights
-Elton later made a post on instagram claiming that he had a lovely talk with Putin on the phone and looked forward to meeting him in person.
eltonjohn Thank-you to President Vladimir Putin for reaching out and speaking via telephone with me today. I look to forward to meeting with you face-to-face to discuss LGBT equality in Russia. @president_vladimir_putin @ejaf #lgbt #lgbtrights #ShareTheLove
-Today, Putin's spokesman denied that the conversation had ever taken place, saying "“This does not correspond to reality. There was no conversation."
-They have however said that Putin would be willing to speak with Elton if contacted
-Elton has yet to respond to the dismissal
Source // Source // Source
Surprised no one had posted this yet.
It wouldn't quite be New York Fashion Week without on the rise Queen Rita Ora! Unforunately for Ora, she was seated next to original sock Chanteuse and ex-boyfriend Rob Kardashian's little sister Kylie Jenner. Serayah McNeill (of FOX's Empire and member of TSwifts #GirlSquad) sat in between the two thankfully. Check out some photos straight from Rita's Instagram behind the cut!
Thinking about earlier today whilst sitting in Washington getting ready for the show tonight! 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉 @verawanggang #BodyOnMe
Meeting you for the first time after all you and your team have done for me. Thank you. And For telling me the secret behind everything LOL #muse ❤️ @verawanggang
Vera THANK YOU for My fresh off the runway look had to change backstage ASAP style! #Obsessed SS16LK20 😈😈 @verawanggang #nyfw
ONTD, have you ever had to sit next to your ex's siblings?
Sources: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
-Jokes that he thought Trump was a good investor but says 'the most stupid investment ever'. He adds it's a "mute investment"
-Alfonso Cuaron says that immigration needs to be talked about, "but from the standpoint of humanity, not the standpoint of 'the other.' It's very dangerous when part of the rhetoric is 'the other."
-'Desierto' is about Bernal crossing from Mexico into the U.S. He is being chased by a murderous border patrol officer, Jeffery Dean Morgan.
video @ banned source
Queen Kim Cattrall was a guest editor on the BBC radio show "Woman's Hour" and talked about the offense in being called a "childless" person. "Well, it’s the ‘less’ that is offensive, isn’t it?"“Child-less. It sounds like you’re less, because you haven’t had a child."
She talked about the ways she has supported young people in her life and how important that is. "I am not a biological parent, but I am a parent.""I have young actors and actresses that I mentor, I have nieces and nephews that I am very close to. There is a way to become a mother in this day and age which doesn't include your name on the child's birth certificate. You can express that maternal side, very clearly, very strongly. It feels very satisfying."
Kim had 2 marriages that she says were great but never reached the point of having children:
“I think for many women from my generation it wasn’t actually a conscious choice, it was a feeling of, ‘Well, I’m on this road, and things are going really well, and I’m very happy, and I’ll do it next year, I’ll do it in two years, I’ll do it in five years.""And then suddenly you’re in your early 40s and you’re thinking, ‘Mmm, maybe now?’ and you go to your doctor and she says to you, ‘Well yes, we can do this, but you start to become a bit of a science experiment here, because we have to find out how you can stay pregnant’."“I just thought, ‘I don’t know if I want it that much’."
She touched on the issues women face with being a working mother or being shamed for not having a child “I’m so glad that I’m not in a political job, because I would be judged even more harshly."“It would be, if I had children, could I do the job efficiently? And if I didn’t have children, I was a selfish bitch.” “The misogyny is rife in this area."“It’s, ‘You’re not really a woman. You didn’t really experience that.'"
“I just believe, and have always believed since my 40s, that there are many different ways to be a mum.”
ONTD, how do you feel about the term childless? If you're not planning on having children, do you feel judgement or shame from society? Did you know that almost 50% of women do not give birth?
While in Toronto Film Festival promoting Ben Wheatley‘s High-Rise and Marc Abraham‘s Hank Williams biopic I Saw the Light, Hiddleston sat down with Collider to chat about Kong: Skull Island, where he will be joined by his co-actor from Avengers, Samuel L. Jackson.
The movie is essentially going to be a King Kong prequel, and as to whether it'll be period movie or not, Hiddleston says "I don’t know if I’m supposed to reveal that to you. There is a period, but I don’t want to reveal what it is yet."
Here is what he could reveal of the role he plays in the movie : "Well, Kong: Skull Island is the next thing on the books. It’s so exciting. I’ve been digging around in some dark material, to be honest. There’s something very heroic about my character in Skull Island. He’s an adventurer, he’s an explorer. I mean, it’s a King Kong film. There we go. [laughs] The way Jordan Vogt-Roberts has conceived of it, there’s something in there which I find very compelling about King Kong as an emblem of the power of nature in some way, and man’s relationship to it. I think he’s got just brilliant ideas about exploring that. Incredible sequences, a particular context they put King Kong in that you’ve never see him in before, so I’m really excited."
He was also asked about Thor:Ragnarok, in which he was able to reveal much, much less info:
“I’m sorry to say I have nothing to give you. I literally have nothing. I don’t know what’s happening. [laughs] That’s what I know, that’s literally the limits of what I know. Honestly, I don’t know,” he continued when asked about how many more Marvel features are in store for him: “It’s all in Kevin Feige’s brain. It feels like the Marvel Universe is expanding at such a rate, and I wish – I’m not being coy – I don’t know where Loki fits into that. So we’ll see. Your guess is as good as mine.”
soory mods <3
src: 1 / 2
- Kanye decided to schedule his Yeezy Season 2 show last minute, his decided timeslot is conflicting with other designers debuting their seasons collections.
- Anne Bowen has to reschedule her show
- Naeem Khan is also scheduled during the same time slot.
- Bowen said: "Kanye knows he is a media sensation and it is just not ethical to do this, It's like we are David and he is Goliath. We have put our heart and soul into our show and should not be stepped on like this."
I can't wait for the post tomorrow about his shitty looking clothes.
One of the greats stopped by Conan & talked about how her ironic support of Donald Trump for President a year ago has backfired.
This week has been rough for Zach Braff and his hundreds of fans.
Braff's costar and love interest in 'Garden State,' Natalie Portman, recently admitted her embarrassment of the film after watching an episode of Broad City.
The actor/screwer-of-fans didn't take well to the backlash. He seemed pretty chill about the whole thing at first:
But then he kinda overdid the exclamation points and shit:
@danozzi I'll bet you are a nice guy. Why write something so cruel?! You're a writer!!!! It was my first film!!! For what?! Click?!?!— Zach Braff (@zachbraff) September 15, 2015
And I think Braff's panic scared the writer so he took a pic of himself with Scrubs DVDs:
I loved Garden State when I was 16, oop. What film did you like in the past but now regret ever watching?
- about his butt picture
- what he did with Madonna bakcstage
- is he single or not
- who is What Do You Mean about