Articles on this Page
- 09/11/15--04:15: _Johnny Depp on Jimm...
- 09/11/15--06:12: _Calvin Harris leavi...
- 09/11/15--06:13: _ Madonna at the Phi...
- 09/11/15--06:56: _ Emily Blunt Being ...
- 09/11/15--17:15: _👑 Z.TAO's cinematog...
- 09/11/15--17:16: _New artist to watch...
- 09/11/15--18:12: _Perrie Edwards give...
- 09/11/15--18:12: _Lionel Messi and pa...
- 09/11/15--19:05: _The Real Housewives...
- 09/11/15--19:05: _kimye at the givenc...
- 09/11/15--19:07: _Al Roker Gets Slime...
- 09/11/15--19:42: _yi-fen chou's name ...
- 09/11/15--19:42: _7 Times Hermione Gr...
- 09/11/15--19:43: _Kendrick Performs M...
- 09/11/15--20:38: _Stephen Colbert's L...
- 09/11/15--20:38: _Spanish Publisher T...
- 09/11/15--20:39: _Selenita Looking Fl...
- 09/11/15--20:39: _singer/songwriter c...
- 09/11/15--20:39: _"Scandal" promo ft....
- 09/11/15--20:39: _Drake Makes Surpris...
- 09/11/15--04:15: Johnny Depp on Jimmy Kimmel Live
- 09/11/15--06:12: Calvin Harris leaving a Thai massage parlor...
- 09/11/15--06:13: Madonna at the Phi Centre, Montreal
- 09/11/15--06:56: Emily Blunt Being Adorable on Kimmel
- 09/11/15--17:15: 👑 Z.TAO's cinematographic "皇冠_CROWN" Music Video
- 09/11/15--17:16: New artist to watch: Lucy Neville
- 09/11/15--18:12: Perrie Edwards gives us tips to get over a breakup.
- Perrie says that you need to “have that little moment when you're in your room and you cry.”
- And you also need to eat crappy food because we all know that food makes people happy and this is a fact.
- Once you did both those things and you got over feeling like
shitcrap, you surround yourself with positive people and your best friends, and you go out and party and enjoy your life and move on. And you start loving yourself so you don't date a fuckboy again.
- About her friendship with Jade, Jesy and Leigh-Anne: “We're past the point of being friends. We literally love each other so much. We are together 24/7. We live in each others’ pockets every single frickin’ day, but we still go back to our hotels rooms and immediately ask each other, ’Oh, what are you doing tonight? Do you want to come to my room?’ We love being together. It’s weird, I don’t even know why. But it just works. We believe in sisterhood and just being strong women. We’ve really become stronger as a unit and realize that when four girls like us come together, it is a force to be reckoned with.”
- 09/11/15--18:12: Lionel Messi and partner Antonella Roccuzzo welcome baby boy
- 09/11/15--19:05: The Real Housewives of Melbourne welcomes new housewife for Season 3
- 09/11/15--19:05: kimye at the givenchy show tonight @ nyfw
- 09/11/15--19:07: Al Roker Gets Slimed on Ghostbusters Set
- 09/11/15--19:42: yi-fen chou's name was taken and the family wants it back
- 09/11/15--19:42: 7 Times Hermione Granger Took Ron Weasley's Lines in the HP Movies
- 09/11/15--20:38: Stephen Colbert's Late Show has 17 male writers, 2 female, all white
- 09/11/15--20:38: Spanish Publisher Thinks TWoW in 2016
- 09/11/15--20:39: Selenita Looking Flawless*** In New York Today For NYFW
- 09/11/15--20:39: singer/songwriter ciara has the voice of an angel
- 09/11/15--20:39: "Scandal" promo ft. Olitz and Mellie
- 09/11/15--20:39: Drake Makes Surprise Appearance at Superior Canadian University
Johnny talks about playing gangster Whitey Bulger in the new movie Black Mass and recalls falling asleep during a screening of the film.
Depp talks about his name and Jimmy raises an interesting point about whether or not Amber Heard will take Johnny’s last name.
Emerged after two hours dressed the same as he always is.
Radar Online reckons 'the spa is the first place that comes up on Yelp.com when searching for "best thai massage happy ending" in Hollywood' but I ain't know about that ☕
Hopefully Adam is now stress free!!!
More pictures at the source
I know a lot of youse don't like T-Swift but goodness me, girl could do so much better. ONTD, did you ever visit a Thai massage parlor to calm your knickers to prevent your fake teeth from falling out?
[ sina link ]
source: BaiduPreciousZTaoBar Channel 3🌊 cr. gifset
i love it! so extra and the underwater/ocean scenes are beautiful.
Lucy Neville is a 19-year-old Australian independent singer/songwriter making solid electronic bops. Teen Vogue snatched up the premiere for her first single On My Own in July and dubbed her 'the latest breakout artist'. This week BreatheHeavy.com premiered her second single Lady - a "dreamy electro-pop track that shows off her smooth sound backed by delicate synth production."
Lucy's debut EP Lady is out on 18 September.
What's the verdict ONTD? Does Lucy have potential?
Source | Source | Source | Source
Perrie Edwards Reveals Her Tips For Getting Over A Breakup http://t.co/8ZJafVc88j— MTV News (@MTVNews) September 11, 2015
ONTD, how do you get over breakups?
+ His partner Antonella Roccuzzo gave birth to Mateo Messi this morning.
+ Leo was absent from training to be present at the birth but he's expected to play tomorrow vs Atlético de Madrid.
+ Fun fact: Mateo Messi was born in Barcelona on the National Day of Catalonia (Catalan fans love Messi even more now lol). It's also Teacher's Day in Argentina.
- New housewife is Susie Mclean, women's association president and ex-wife of football club president
- “Susie exudes elegance and embodies the traditional values and good manners of her rural upbringing"
- Brings total housewives on show to 8
- Shooting for Season 3 already underway
Slaytifleur is still there thank god. The world's most liveable city continues to deliver.
It's unclear if the interview was for the Today Show or for his own Wake Up with Al show though if it is for the latter then who knows when we'll see it since The Weather Channel has just cancelled his show for cost reasons.
And in regards to the film, Feig had a twitter Q&A where he said the trailer should be coming at the end of the year.
who would you let "slime" you?
Family Protests White Poet’s Use of Chinese Pen Name http://t.co/OZFzKdVQ1w— New York Times Arts (@nytimesarts) September 10, 2015
- follow up to this post
- yi-fen chou is a real woman, who went to the same school as the white dude poet. her name was used by him, and her family is angry
- her family has come out on her behalf to demand that the author immediately stop using it as it was a name specially given to her
- she is currently living under an unidentified married name
-Hermione magically knowing what a Mudblood is in COS
-Hermione cutting Ron off mid-sentence at Grimmauld Place in OOTP
-That complete mess of a final scene in HBP
ONTD, why do think poor Roonil Wazlib was so mistreated by the filmmakers?
Kendrick wasn’t always known for his performances, but sometime in the past two years, he decided to unleash his artpop. From, arguably, one of the best Grammy performances of all time with Imagine Dragons at the 2013 Grammy Awards to now. Here are his best performances.
2013 Grammy Awards – M.A.A.D City / Radioactive
This performance is everything that is good about a mashup put in one. It is arguably one of the best Grammy performances of all time.
Performing i on SNL
His appearance baffled some, but he revealed that he was paying homage to the 20th anniversary release of Method Man’s debut album Tical.
Performing an untitled song on Colbert
Kendrick was the last musical guest on the Colbert Report, so he decided to make a song specifically for the event. The song was made either the day before or a couple of days before the appearance and there is no master recording of it.
Performing These Walls on Ellen
Performing Alright at the BET Awards (sorry for the autoplay, I can't figure out how to turn it off)
His performance of ‘Alright’ on vandalized cop cars and in front of the William Pope.L Flag (An art piece that William Pope.L says signifies that “The American flag is not a toy. It’s not tame. It’s bright, loud, bristling and alive.”) drew a lot of controversy by Faux News, leading Geraldo Rivera to say that Kendrick “has done more damage to young African-Americans than racism” to which Kendrick eloquently responded to in this short interview with TMZ saying that hip-hop is not the problem and that he is about hope.
Kendrick’s live performances have stepped a level that no one expected. He is definitely one of the best performers of our times, using his voice and his platform to bring discussions of depression, black power, and racism to the forefront.
source 1 + 2 + 3 + 4 + 5 + 6 +7
- Stephen Colbert's new writing staff has 17 men and 2 women. All of them are white.
- Stephen recently wrote an article stating that he wonders if the world would be a better place if women were in charge(but not of his show tho) and he would do the best he could to make his Late Show "celebrate" female voices
- In the past, when asked about the make up of his staff he has responded jokingly, "Lot of Leos. A couple Tauruses. But we make it work. Obviously those people shouldn’t be left alone.”
- Basically it's fine to talk about how much you ~love women but that don't mean shit if you don't do anything
-Spanish publisher for A Song of Ice and Fire series was on the radio and implied that the next book, The Winds of Winter, will be out next year
-“It’s planned for next year,” said Alejo Cuervo about the American edition though he also assured the audience that the Spanish edition would shortly follow since they "have promised us that they will give us the manuscript before the release date in English."
-He answered a question about the release with a belief that the book will come out in 2016 unless a meteorite hits
GRRM the earth.
do you think GRRM's cryogenicly preserved head will ever finish the series?
Selenita was at NYFW for the Ralph Lauren show (black outfit), as well as at a Chinese restaurant (white outfit). She looked flawless. Take a look.
which is your fave outift ontd? & i wish i could lose weight as quickly as she seems to gaahhhh
watch ciara’s touching performance of michael jackson’s heal the world in 9/11 tribute on the view.
Give Bellamy that Emmy material, Shonda
After Miguel pulled out of tonight's Ryerson University frosh concert, Future surprised the audience by bringing out Drake onstage to perform Where Ya At, Energy, Back to Back and a little bit of Know Yourself. Still no Drake/Future mixtape collab confirmation just yet, but we can take this as a good sign! Click pic for Twitter video of performance.
Here he is with Toronto city concillor and Drake's #1 fan, Norm Kelly, who ALSO joined him onstage.
Source/2/My Own Eyes