Articles on this Page
- 09/08/15--19:52: _Ronda Rousey Fangir...
- 09/08/15--20:00: _Richard Madden woul...
- 09/08/15--20:12: _New Promo for The F...
- 09/08/15--20:51: _'The Late Show with...
- 09/08/15--23:23: _Emma Roberts, Taraj...
- 09/08/15--23:23: _Mariah...the gay ic...
- 09/08/15--23:23: _ Lady GaGa rides on...
- 09/08/15--23:23: _Meet Francis Felliz...
- 09/08/15--23:24: _Happy #Back2School ...
- 09/08/15--23:24: _Bae-ton Manning Vis...
- 09/08/15--23:24: _Former 1D opening a...
- 09/08/15--23:24: _RHONY Cast Shakeup!...
- 09/09/15--03:18: _Rita Ora on Jimmy K...
- 09/09/15--03:20: _Awful human being, ...
- 09/09/15--16:51: _BioWare Talks With ...
- 09/09/15--16:51: _Everything You Need...
- 09/09/15--17:21: _Praise the Lord and...
- 09/09/15--17:22: _<3 SHAY FOR TORO...
- 09/09/15--17:23: _CBB: Who was nomina...
- 09/09/15--18:08: _Little Mix & Acro A...
- 09/08/15--20:12: New Promo for The Flash
- 09/08/15--20:51: 'The Late Show with Stephen Colbert' Viewing Post
- 09/08/15--23:23: Mariah...the gay icon???
- Source states that Mariah's music has made connections to many gays, she states:
- She grew up with many gay men in her life including a gay couple that she states 'co-raised' her, allowed a gay couple to propose in one of her shows and also starred gay lambs in her her 'I Want To Know What Love Is' music video
- She also has draw with her diva ways, including moments on the home shopping channel, shading anyone that dare comes for her
- Source says, her 8th #1 song 'Hero' is considered a gay anthem, alongside 'One Sweet Day' (which still holds 1st place for longest time spent at #1) which was partly inspired by sufferers of the AIDs epedimic (im not making this up, look it up yall)
- She also gave us 'Glitter', a box office flop but a qt camp movie
- 09/08/15--23:23: Lady GaGa rides on Taylor Kinney's motorbike in LA
- 09/08/15--23:23: Meet Francis Fellizeri a new pop diva in the making
- 09/08/15--23:24: Happy #Back2School ONTD! Here Jon Oliver has some words for you...
- 09/08/15--23:24: Bae-ton Manning Visits Second Graders and Gets Drafted by Jeb Bush!
- 09/08/15--23:24: RHONY Cast Shakeup! Heather Thomson Officially out
- 09/09/15--03:18: Rita Ora on Jimmy Kimmel Live, Performs "Body on Me"
- 09/09/15--17:22: <3 SHAY FOR TORONTO LIFE MAG <3
- 09/09/15--17:23: CBB: Who was nominated?
- 09/09/15--18:08: Little Mix & Acro Army on America’s Got Talent
Beyonce sampled the quote before peforming Diva.
Rousey responded: "To be honest, it's a honor to have a real powerhouse of a woman like Beyoncé just recognize my existence," she said. "It's surreal how something I thought was a pre-fight rant in my hotel room that would end up scrapped on some editor's floor has taken off to the point a cultural icon like Beyoncé is playing it between songs at her concert. Such a huge compliment, I couldn't be more grateful."
I loooove Ronda. <3
-The new BBC adaptation is very tame and has no nudity.
-Richard Madden wanted to act in a "love story" and not something "raunchy and crude".
-"It's not like we've glorified any of those shots [where he was shirtless] you know, covered in sweat in the sunshine. I'm in a drab forest in Wales cutting wood. It's not that sexy."
The first episode of 'The Late Show with Stephen Colbert' airs TONIGHT @ 10:35 p.m. EST on CBS
1. You can start a one-week free trial with CBS All Access. Once your trial expires it's $5.99 a month.
2. You can watch it HERE. I suggest the second stream. :)
Taraji P. Henson
tweet // sources 123
Mariah, serving black, rich and thick realness
Having being in the music industry for 25 years (collecting 18 #1s, selling over 200 million albums and gaining an estimated networth of 500 million dollars). Mariah has inspired many of today's artists (rihanna, beyonce, ariana, etc) but has she gained the status of gay icon?
Check out this interview she did with Logo, where she talks about her gay fans, why she will never pander, discrimination, stereotypes and other non-diva moments
true non-discriminating, non-pandering, camp, accepting queen!!!
I can never listen to 'Outside' because i always cry my eyes out
There’s a new and exciting new artist and pop scarlett from South America. Let yourself be conquered by Chilean singer-songwriter and dancer Francis Fellizeri.
She’s ready to slay all your faves with her debut single “Sobre Natural” (English: Supernatural). She looks like a merger between Bella Thorne and Britney Spears, and that’s really good. Pop star in the making ⚠
The song is a perfect radio-ready pop candy 🍭 mixing easy-listening chorus with electronic music and some influences from K-Pop style. It’s really addictive.
Summary: John Oliver gives you (and your student loans) a break down of all the classes you slept through.
Are you regretting waking up at 7 am already ONTD? What major are you taking that will lead you to excel as a barista once you graduate?
Peyton Manning visited a second grade classroom in Denver but declined media coverage because he wanted to have a nice conversation with the kids.
ALSO:Jeb Bush drafted Peyton Manning in fantasy football!
Meanwhile, Tom Brady confirmed our suspicions about his character and called Donald Trump a "good friend".
ALSO if you got home too late to join the ONTD league you should join mine
Manika, who just released her latest single "I Might Go Lesbian" with Tyga, has been getting attention online from people who are suspicious of her music career. After a few Google searches, one can see that Manika's whole singing career is built upon a foundation of lies and deceit. Manika's label WAMAFRAMA ENTERTAINMENT, LLC is actually owned by her parents Wallace H Ward and Grace T Ward. Her parents also own a company named MANIKA, LLC.
The LA Times wrote about Manika's grandfather Frank R Wallace, as well as her father Wallace H Ward. Frank R Wallace founded a group called the Society, which also goes by the name Neo-Tech, that sends out a 10-page letter asking people to pay $135.50 in order to get a 1,200-page book which reveals all of the Society's secrets, as well as tells them how to join the Society. The LA Times describes the Society as "a front for an Ayn Rand-inspired movement." Manika's grandfather, described as an "American author, publisher and mail-order magnate," even has his own Wikipedia page, which mentions him getting convicted for various tax crimes in the 90s.
Here is a picture of Manika with her parents, taken on the set of her music video "White Christmas," which was filmed at their home.
Here is a video someone made and posted on YouTube, warning people to watch out for Manika's dad because he is a scammer and con artist:
Here is a video of Manika's dad, who also goes by the name Mark Hamilton. You might have seen one of his infomercials on TV.
There are threads on forums dedicated to exposing Manika's dad and the Neo-Tech company.
So what has Manika's parent's money bought her? Let's take a look below:
She has written her own children's book series titled "The Exciting Adventures of Boo." If you go to the website for her book, you'll even see a review from Kevin Trudeau, #1 New York Times Bestselling Author, who is currently spending 10 years in federal prison for defying a court order barring him from running infomercials that made false claims about his book, "The Weight Loss Cure They Don't Want You to Know About."
She sang "Santa Baby" at Paris Hilton's Christmas party back in 2011.
She has opened up for One Direction on their tour, even getting interviewed by Seventeen and Twist Magazine.
All the comments, views, likes, and followers on her YouTube, Instagram, and Twitter accounts are fake. Most of her Instagram followers only have 7 posts, the most recent ones being from 107 weeks ago. All of the retweets are from accounts that ONLY retweet her Twitter account. Here are a few of the fake comments from her Vegas Party music video, posted 6 months ago:
Here are two of her fake Instagram followers who like and comment on all of her posts:
Here is an example of a fake Twitter follower that retweets all of her tweets:
Manika paid for a mobile billboard to drive around Las Vegas and promote her single "B.Y.O.Bugatti."
She also has songs that feature Lil Twist and Tyga.
And then there's this...
@ManikaOfficial xoxo— Perez Hilton (@PerezHilton) September 7, 2015
- Had Pro/Con list when first joining the show, Pro list is empty
- Andy Cohen is proud of her and understands
- irl troll gleefully used the famous song as part of her getting out of jail celebration.
- She didn't ask Survivor's permission.
- Survivor founding member, Jim Peterik, is upset his song was used and co-writer Frankie Sullivan took to fb about it.
- They are contemplating suing her dumb ass (yay!)
Creative director Mike Laidlaw talks with Game Informer about what to expect from the game (which is out now, go play it!)
-An epilogue to the base game, you get to catch up with your companions after two years; it's much more of a narrative story than an open world exploration like Jaws of Hakkon was
-You get to decide the fate of the Inquisition, as well as see how other countries react to the Inquisition after the threat of Corypheus has passed
-Depending on how your companions feel about you, some of them may not appear at all
-The name Trespasser is in reference to the inquisitor traveling through the eluvians to brand new places that have been untouched for thousands of years
-While this is the final DLC, there will still be patches to fix bugs and they've added a Golden Nug that can sync all collectables to all save files so that all the super awesome stuff you find can still be accessed by lower-leveled characters you have (super excited about that, dnw to revisit the same optional dungeons just to get some rad gear)
-You can also slightly change the way your outfits look (honestly wasn't really impressed with the options for the formal wear, it was just different colour schemes)
Actual interview with way more details cuz I'm too scared of accidentally spoiling anyone, no matter how trivial it is, at the SOURCE
Obviously an excuse to discuss the DLC. Thoughts?
So Apple held an event earlier today, and unleashed a lot of information for us to ingest.
So here's a quick rundown:
• Apple Watch (useless) gets new strap bands. Yay...
• iPad Pro (starting out at $799...lmao) is everything the first iPad should have been, and only three years late. It's basically a Microsoft Surface with half the capabilities.
(You can create presentations, multitask, learn about the human body, Photoshop, and make your life a lot easier)
• Apple Pencil ($99) is also out. Great for illustrators and those who need want to take notes during class. They also have a new iPad Keyboard ($149, I think).
• Apple TV combines a Wii, a Smart TV, and an Apple device rolled into one. It's cute, and I imagine it's a ton of fun to play with, but that's where my excitement ends.
• The new iPhone 6S and 6S+ (starting out at $199 for 16 GB...when are they going to get rid of the 16 GB model?) are here. It's the exact same phone on the outside, but the best part of the phone is on the inside. Boasting 4K video capability, front facing flash (Snapchat did it first, but you know Apple will do it better), Live Photos (it's basically .gifs...and I hope someone makes an app to turn those live images into actual .gifs), 12 megapixel iSight (I don't know what this is), 3D Touch (it's basically multitasking/a right click), and it comes in all a variety of colors. Rose Gold (which looks more pink, but maybe it's different in person), Space Grey (very blood orange of you, Apple), White, and Gold.
• OneRepublic was also there...
iOS 9 comes out September 16th, 2015. You can pre-order the new iPhone on September 12 and will be available on September 25. Apple also offers a plan in which you pay a monthly installment (starting at $32 a month).
New emojis are here, and we are all in for a treat. New faces that should hopefully help you express yourself, but who cares about that, when they finally introduced a burrito, a taco, a middle finger, a block of cheese, and a uniform! Oh, and a stop hand. I guess.
ONTD, are you excited for all the new Apple products/software coming out? What's your favorite emoji? What emoji would you want them to introduce? Do you think Apple should finally integrate the Flag app into the actual emoji keyboard so you don't have to go through the effort of downloading an app for it?
Would you die for our motherfucking sins?
torontolifemag: Another teaser from our mesmerizing cover girl @shaym #tlbestdressed If you love #shaymitchell s style you can have it! Lace dress by @mishacollection and choker necklace from @chromeheartsofficial. More looks to come! Photos by @evaankheraj of @kathizmanagement Styling by @bartolistyle Hair by @chadwoodhair Make up by @patrickta of @thewallgroup
torontolifemag: Sneak peak of our @shaym fall #tlbestdressed stylebook comin' at ya! She's wearing an @acnestudios moto jacket and @becandbridge printed top and matching pant. Check the issue to see her other killer looks and the rest of the best dressed Torontonians #shaymitchell #fallfashion #pll #prettylittleliars Photo by @evaankheraj of @kathizmanagement Styling by @bartolistyle Hair by @chadwoodhair Make up by @patrickta of @thewallgroup
shaym: BTS shot of my Style Book cover shoot with @torontolifemag ! For all my fellow Canadians, it is on stands now! Check it out! 🇨🇦😜☝🏼️ #TLbestdressed 📷: @evaankheraj
PLUS SOME NEW, CUTE PIX
Fake nominations happened today, the following were nominated:
-Stevi Ritchie & Chloe-Jasmine
Katie Hopkins views on what happened
'Some of the British have Satan inside of them'. To be fair, you've had half of America in you love. #CBB— Katie Hopkins (@KTHopkins) September 9, 2015
'When someone got a problem with you, f*ck them and f*ck them where they live.' This is Big Brother. Keep Scoop away from the sharps.— Katie Hopkins (@KTHopkins) September 9, 2015
Christ. has anyone here not been through loss or tough times in their life........it's the X fucktor does CBB #CBB— Katie Hopkins (@KTHopkins) September 9, 2015
Bobby has gone the full bastard. Never go the full bastard. Especially mentioning the lip gloss. Low blow #CBB— Katie Hopkins (@KTHopkins) September 9, 2015
Top tip from an old bat - nominate someone like you mean it. Stop trying to be loved. James. D'ya hear me? #CBB— Katie Hopkins (@KTHopkins) September 9, 2015