Articles on this Page
- 09/02/15--22:06: _Justin Bieber Expla...
- 09/03/15--00:22: _Rita Ora Supports M...
- 09/03/15--00:22: _Chris Brown Stans f...
- 09/03/15--00:23: _America's Next Top ...
- 09/03/15--16:33: _Miguel Performs in ...
- 09/03/15--16:33: _Jess Glynne's amazi...
- 09/03/15--16:34: _Anne Hathaway says ...
- 09/03/15--17:07: _Conclusive Evidence...
- 09/03/15--17:13: _Anne Hathaway loves...
- 09/03/15--18:02: _tragically eyeless ...
- 09/03/15--18:16: _Anne Hathaway revea...
- 09/03/15--18:33: _Krysten Ritter talk...
- 09/03/15--18:46: _Oscar Winner Anne H...
- 09/03/15--19:03: _'Fans' Say Kylie Je...
- 09/03/15--19:05: _Oscar Winner Anne H...
- 09/03/15--19:12: _Netflix renews Narcos
- 09/03/15--19:25: _Lindsay Lohan was d...
- 09/03/15--19:36: _Zoe Kravitz: My mot...
- 09/03/15--20:06: _The Daily Show adds...
- 09/03/15--20:10: _Chris Evans beard i...
- 09/02/15--22:06: Justin Bieber Explains Why He Got Emotional During the VMAs
- 09/03/15--00:22: Chris Brown Stans for Kpop Boy Group Got7....LOL
- 09/03/15--00:23: America's Next Top Model: 22x05 - The Guy Who Gets a Hickey
- 09/03/15--16:33: Jess Glynne's amazing Live Lounge
- 09/03/15--16:34: Anne Hathaway says she’s losing out on roles to younger actresses
- 09/03/15--17:13: Anne Hathaway loves Taylor Swift!
- 09/03/15--18:02: tragically eyeless Daniel Craig covers Esquire UK
- 09/03/15--18:16: Anne Hathaway reveals the origin of the term 'on fleek'
- 09/03/15--18:33: Krysten Ritter talks "Jessica Jones" and David Tennant
- About co-star David Tennant: "The incomparable David Tennant! He is a total pro, he is a joy to be around. He is a very kind person and a very supportive scene partner - one of the best scene partners I've ever had in my whole career, and I've had a few great ones. David blew my mind day in and day out with not only his acting ability but also his professionalism and his general attitude," she continued. "Just like a good guy, such a great person."
- About JJ being unlike anything Marvel had made:"This is them crossing the line to a whole other genre, so that's an exciting thing to be part of, because our show is a psychological thriller and it's dark and gritty, it's very different from the movies. Even just taking all the superpowers out of it this is still a very complex, unique and different character and the show is unlike anything I've seen on television."
- About what she has seen of show by now:"The stuff I did see was so rad! It almost brought me to tears. I'm so excited to see this show and what it looks like after they sprinkle their Marvel fairy dust all over it."
- About hers and David's characters' dynamic: "It's all twisted around and expanded upon and developed," she said. "We've definitely expanded on things. There are elements here that are different but their whole dynamic and relationship is just a rollercoaster - the sort that makes you throw up afterwards, that flips you upside down and blows fire at you, the really awful ones! It follows that storyline, and what Jessica goes through and what he means to her and how she comes out the other end."
- 09/03/15--19:03: 'Fans' Say Kylie Jenner Looks Like Big Ang In New Snapchat Vids
- 09/03/15--19:05: Oscar Winner Anne Hathaway talks about her #booksquad
- 09/03/15--19:12: Netflix renews Narcos
- 09/03/15--19:25: Lindsay Lohan was drugged.
- 09/03/15--20:06: The Daily Show adds some new correspondents
- 09/03/15--20:10: Chris Evans beard is slowly returning at premiere of Before We Go
On Miley:"Miley is the main supporter of that message of being comfortable in your own skin. Madonna started it. Artists who are willing to do it only come along once in a blue moon."
On her see through top at El Rey Theater in Los Angeles:"I wasn't naked! My new single is called 'Body on Me,' and it's about your body and feeling comfortable in who you are, so I thought, I would wear the same thing at home with my friends, why not do it at my own concert?"
On Performing:"My favorite thing ever in what I do is performing live. It’s about not having any rules. I’ve been very adamant on making sure that there is a sense of freedom on my stage, whether it’s outfits or being comfortable in your sexuality, whatever. I’m very proud of what I am and who we are as a band and as a team. We roll as a unit, and this is the first time I’ve performed in Los Angeles, or even America, in two years. It’s almost like starting again."
On #R2:"I was 18 when I did my first album. I’m 24 now. I was a fan of music before, and I really enjoyed being in the studio and making music about partying, but I wasn’t ready to offer my own interpretation or creative vision of music. I feel I have to contribute something now."
Read the full article at the source!
In other Rita News, the X Factor unveiled which category Rita Ora will be mentoring! The answer behind the cut!
it's so good to see a pop star in the studio recording, trying, and working hard to release an album this year. unlike some heffas.
Sources: 1 | 2
This week the models posed for a photoshoot where all their photos were going to be unretouched.
Lacey won best photo. (YAS GURL!)
Dustin was sent home. The judges felt he was ''too cute'' and didn't take the competition seriously.
As part of the Make Room campaign.
"I grew up in a single parent family, and my mom often struggled. I would see her work really hard, and come home and be tired, and give everything she had to us." -Miguel
Sources 1, 2 ,3, 4,&5
She covers "Let It Go" by James Bay, and little bit of Rihanna too.
At 32, Anne Hathaway says she’s losing out on roles to younger actresses .
Quotes from Glamour UK.
"I look around at my peers and I'm so blown away by their talent and their beauty and their cool style, as well as their ability to be an actress and be a movie star and be good at it," Hathaway told the magazine.
"I mean, they're so good and we're all trying to get the same parts," she added.
"I can't complain about it because I benefited from it," Hathaway said. "When I was in my early 20s, parts would be written for women in their 50s and I would get them. And now I'm in my early 30s and I'm like, 'Why did that 24-year-old get that part?'"
"All I can do right now is think that thankfully you have built up perhaps a little bit of cachet and can tell stories that interest you and if people go to see them you'll be allowed to make more," Hathaway said.
Happy belated Birthday, Cool Breeze!
Will Anne be joining the #whitegirlsquad?
She tells Glamour UK:
"She just seems to be following her heart. I met her - I hope it's OK to say this - when she and Jake [Gyllenhaal] were together,' she told the British edition of Glamour. 'She was 20 at the time, and we hung out one night. I was like, 'You are a magnificent creature.' She was on fire and I've watched her become this force of nature."
is your fav universally beloved by hollywood?
- Says he + Mendes tried to avoid camp in their movies post-Austin Powers because they weren't going to be as funny
- Doesn't want to do another Bond film
- Has no plans for work after Spectre
- Reiterates Waltz won't play Blofeld
-Hathaway and "The Intern" director Nancy Meyers talked to the LA Times about their movie, women, other stuff..
What's it like to act inside one of the beautiful worlds Nancy creates?
Hathaway: Your character's environment is so revealing about who they are. I loved Jules' apartment, but I also loved the offices. It was hip and cool and understated. Everything was beautiful but functional. Seeing the office started to inform the costume decisions. Her wardrobe is on fleek but practical.
Meyers: On fleek. Now this is a completely made-up word.
Hathaway: No, no, there's an origin for "on fleek." It's from an eyebrow tutorial. It went viral, and now we all say it.
Meyers: I posted a photo on Instagram of the TV in my kitchen with "The Bachelorette" on and in front of it was a rack of cookies I had just made and Mindy Kaling wrote "On Fleek" in the comments. I emailed my kids and asked, "Is this a typo?"
["On fleek" means "perfect" or "on point."]
do you say 'on fleek', ontd? do you like AnnE Hathaway's explanations of things?
Future A-lister TV Star Krysten Ritter spoke about her upcoming Netflix series "Jessica Jones" to Marvel's Weekly Podcast. Here are some highlights:
You can get a link to the full podcast at the Source 1-2
Are you ready to stan this kween alongside Tumblr once the show comes out, ONTD? Hopefully she will get a tag and third time is the charm, mods?
Your stunning reinterpretation of "the hat" is both revolutionary and awe inspiring. And so roomy! I shall wear mine with pride.
Yours in trend-settingness,
Current It girl Anne Hathaway just can't be stopped! Anne recently posted this selfie to her instagram showing off her unique and revolutionary sense of fashion. Only an Oscar winner would be so imaginative as to wear a bag as a hat!
-Despite a rumor in Star, Anne Hathaway is not banning all pregnancy questions during the promotion of her upcoming movie The Intern.
-"The tabloid quotes an alleged “member of her PR team,” as revealing, “She’s banned all pregnancy questions from upcoming interviews. She wants to talk about The Intern, not her personal life.” The so-called “insider” adds that Hathaway supposedly finds baby talk sexist because journalists wouldn’t ask a childless male star about starting a family."
-The source claimed that Hathaway even went as far as telling her friends and family to stop asking her if she was pregnant/becoming a mom soon. “She got so tired of people bugging her and Adam that she freaked out and told everyone in her life to mind their own business,” alleges the “source,” who adds that even Hathaway’s “parents aren’t allowed to ask” about potential babies."
-Anne's rep says that it's all bullshit.
- kylie posted Snapchat vids of herself while getting ready for an Elle Canada photo shoot
- fans are accusing kylie of looking like Mob Wives star Big Ang‘s.
Big Ang look better than kylie pic.twitter.com/Cj34ritfQz— 7 days. (@thugIyfe) September 3, 2015
Kylie jenner starting to look like big ang from mob wives pic.twitter.com/CzKNTnRbAu— Mark Tuan Trash (@drewsmixtape) September 4, 2015
more tweets at theSRC/2
AnnE talks to Vanity Fair about her book club with besties and costars Emily Blunt and Jessica Chastain:
“I’m trying right now to start a book club with Em and Jessica, because they're working on a movie together,” she told them. “I said, ‘Let's all read this book!’ But I’m not working and they are, so it’s not going very well.”
- explains she is so busy with work and meeting celebrities like Taylor Swift!
ontd, who else should join the #booksquad?
~Queen of sobriety and budding Buddhist Lindsay Lohan said that she was “slipped a mickey” at the wedding of friends Justin Etzin and Lana Zakocela in Florence last week.
A source (AKA Etzin) said, “Lindsay left the reception early. She’d gone back to her villa and was running around naked [and] saying she was drugged.”
Lindsay continued to be ~innocently and ~unknowingly drugged against her will over a four-day period. "It was one thing after the next." In fact, she was so victimized that during the ceremony, she was "painting her nails [...] and looking at her phone."
Apparently, the traumatic events caused Lindsay to adapt a British accent, which she utilized when she believed that guests were taking her photo. "Who took the photo?" Lindsay demanded to know. "Don't be an idiot."
~Victimized Lindsay's song of choice was Brandy’s "The Boy Is Mine," which she played on repeat.
Lindsay was once again victimized when someone slipped jewelry into her purse against her will during the ceremony, which was later reported stolen.
ONTD, have you ever been drugged against your will and subsequently gave a strip-tease, spoke in a British accent, and stole jewelry for four straight days?
According to Kravitz,
- Bonet has plead the fifth regarding Cosby and their time on set
- Wants to stay out of the whole ordeal
- The idea of Cosby raping these women came as "news to her" but she's as disgusted and concerned as everyone else
- As for the idea that Cosby ever hurt her mother, Kravitz says, "She's a very straightforward person. If there was something she felt the world needed to know that would help this case or help any women who had been abused, she would say something."
- Ronnie Chieng is an Australian stand-up comic who has done the international festival circuit and opened for Dave Chappelle.
- Desi Lydic is an LA comedian and played that weird school counselor on Awkward.
- Roy Wood Jr is from Alabama and has done stand-up, bits on late night shows and a radio show.
- The new Daily Show starts on September 28th.