Articles on this Page
- 08/25/15--22:13: _Henry Cavill & Armi...
- 08/25/15--22:13: _Billboard Music Exe...
- 08/25/15--22:23: _Taylor performs wit...
- 08/25/15--22:40: _Benedict Cumberbatc...
- 08/26/15--16:38: _Pierce Brosnan on a...
- 08/26/15--16:54: _Gay porn star @Conn...
- 08/26/15--16:59: _Justin Bieber Look-...
- 08/26/15--17:21: _Canada's future exp...
- 08/26/15--17:31: _Nobody White Rapper...
- 08/26/15--17:40: _OITNB's Diane Guerr...
- 08/26/15--17:50: _ONTD Original "Star...
- 08/26/15--18:01: _Fuse TV's 35 (5) mo...
- 08/26/15--18:20: _Fetty Wap Shares Al...
- 08/26/15--18:35: _Demi's Fifth Album ...
- 08/26/15--18:50: _Chicago Bulls Star ...
- 08/26/15--19:07: _Funko announces sup...
- 08/26/15--19:08: _Undisclosed Podcast...
- 08/26/15--19:30: _SebStan Hair Watch ...
- 08/26/15--19:47: _ONTD Original: 12 S...
- 08/26/15--20:29: _BBC One's Lady Chat...
- 08/25/15--22:13: Billboard Music Executive Survey: First Results Are In
- 08/25/15--22:23: Taylor performs with Beck and St. Vincent; Edward Droste is seething
- 08/25/15--22:40: Benedict Cumberbatch 'magnificent' as Hamlet
- 08/26/15--16:38: Pierce Brosnan on a gay James Bond and other things
- 08/26/15--16:59: Justin Bieber Look-Alike Found Dead
- 08/26/15--17:21: Canada's future export is HERE.
- 08/26/15--17:31: Nobody White Rapper Yelawolf Defends the Confederate Flag
- 08/26/15--17:50: ONTD Original "Stars and Their Fucked Up Moms"
- 08/26/15--18:01: Fuse TV's 35 (5) most anticipated fall 2015 albums
- 08/26/15--18:20: Fetty Wap Shares Album Artwork And Trailer
- 08/26/15--18:35: Demi's Fifth Album Tracklist Revealed by Celebrity Friends
- 08/26/15--19:07: Funko announces super adorable Bob's Burgers POP! line
- 08/26/15--19:08: Undisclosed Podcasters Uncover Massive Brady Violation
- The Brady violation was discovered by a listener, username @whentheworldscollide who contacted Crime Stoppers. She was informed that there was a Crime Stoppers tip that came in on February 1, 1999, almost two weeks earlier than the one known to the defense.
- The podcast hosts discussed the possibilty that there never was a February 12th tip and that the February 1st call was just moved forward in the police's official timeline of the investigation.
- The anonymous tipster for the February 1st call recieved a $3,075 reward in November of 1999.
- The hosts also speculate on who the anonymous tipster was, believing the most likely person would be Jay Wilds.
- 08/26/15--20:29: BBC One's Lady Chatterley's Lover Trailer
On Instagram Armie Hammer writes, "And with that... C'est Fini. It's been 5 countries, countless drinks, and so many new friends. I feel blessed to have been a part of #TheManfromUNCLE."
Check out some photos from the premiere on Monday night (August 24th) in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
Jesus Christ. Henry, why are you not inside me? Choke me with those thunder thighs of yours until I black out. I will not take no for a damn answer!
Sources: 1 | 2 | 3
Billboard has published the first round of results from their infamous executive questionnaires.
Billboard Music Executive Survey: Top brass weigh in on the artists they covet most, Taylor Swift and more http://t.co/HpABJqjT12— billboard (@billboard) August 25, 2015
Billboard executives questionaires were recently made famous by asking recently whether or not executives believed Kesha or Dr. Luke in their legal battle made shocking in Kesha's reveal of Dr. Luke's [alledged] abuse.
*Industry has the most faith in the careers of Taylor Swift, Lady GaGa and Adele
*70% of execs root for Taylor
*They want Mariah Carey to have a comeback
*71% believe Tidal will not survive more than a year
The Kesha vs Dr. Luke question has not made an apperance yet. Be sure to keep your eyes peeled for future results from this questionnaire.
Taylor is singing with Beck and St. Vincent! #1989TourLA— Taylor Swift Updates (@TSwiftOnTour) August 26, 2015
Total aside from this chill show I'm at: I've lost a lot of respect for a shit ton of thirsty celebs this week #1978 bitch !— Edward Droste (@edwarddroste) August 26, 2015
John Legend is also there!
Source; 1 / 2 / 3
Who was the person who predicted beck would perform? looks like you were right.
Cumberbatch 'magnificent' as Hamlet http://t.co/oFTWcN3GuI— BBC News (World) (@BBCWorld) sierpień 25, 2015
He received an enthusiastic reception from a celebrity-packed audience on the official opening night of Hamlet in London.
Critics give it mixed reviews.
-In his interview with Details for his upcoming role in No Escape, he was asked about the possibility of a gay James Bond.
“Sure. Why not? Actually, I don’t know how it would work,” he said. “I don’t think Barbarawould allow a gay Bond to happen in her lifetime. But it would certainly make for interesting viewing. Let’s start with a great black actor being James Bond. Idris Elba certainly has the physicality, the charisma, the presence. But I think Daniel will be there for a while yet.”
-Also notes that he's not a gun owner as "it feels ugly" and that he's going to give back the handgun that was pushed on him.
-Very happy about the legalization of gay marriage in Ireland. "I never thought in a million years, but hallelujah! Enough of the shaming. It's a great indication of the forward-thinking of a nation that's been so mangled by religion"
more things @source
who's your favorite Bond actor?
Gay porn star Conner Habib took to Twitter today to voice his opinion on the Rentboy.com raid. Yesterday, the NYPD and DHS raided Rentboy.com's NYC office, arresting the CEO of the company along with 6 employees for allegedly facilitating illegal prostitution. In a tweet, Conner Habib said that Lena Dunham, Meryl Streep, and Gloria Steinem were to blame for "helping to create a culture where gay men are arrested by the govt." Conner's tweet is referring to Lena Dunham's recent signing of a petition condemning Amnesty International’s decriminalization of sex work.
If you're a rentboy with powerful and open clients, have them chip in to fight this nonsense.— Conner Habib (@ConnerHabib) August 26, 2015
Fed raid on rentboy intersects w male privilege& current climate of LGBT rights. It will mark the beginning of decriminalization in the U.S.— Conner Habib (@ConnerHabib) August 26, 2015
When you feel our culture is moving backwards, act! That feeling is the language our culture uses to ask you to push things ahead.— Conner Habib (@ConnerHabib) August 26, 2015
Hey Obama supporters: where was your liberal administration yesterday? Oh that's right: arresting gay people & demonizing gay sex. WAKE UP— Conner Habib (@ConnerHabib) August 26, 2015
Listen gays: You can consent to killing people in the military. You can consent to monogamous misery. You CANNOT consent to sex. - Feds— Conner Habib (@ConnerHabib) August 26, 2015
If you are a gay porn producer and you remain silent about the #rentboyraid, you are silently supporting bigotry. PROTECT YOUR EMPLOYEES— Conner Habib (@ConnerHabib) August 26, 2015
Women and gay sex workers, now is the time to interact. Many gay men depended on rentboy bc they don't know other avenues that women might.— Conner Habib (@ConnerHabib) August 26, 2015
Hey rentboys, raise your hand if you've ever had sex with a closeted politician, judge, high-powered attorney, etc. Hear that swoosh, world?— Conner Habib (@ConnerHabib) August 26, 2015
This isn't the first time that Conner Habib has criticized Lena Dunham: he has been tweeting Lena since she signed the petition in order to tell her why opposing the decriminalization of sex work would have damaging effects on the lives of women, gay youth, and trans individuals.
1 @lenadunham Your anti-sex worker actions will hurt women, gay youth, and trans ppl. They invalidate all your feminist work.— Conner Habib (@ConnerHabib) July 29, 2015
2 @lenadunham My hope is you merely misunderstand, that you are willing to listen to the voices of sex workers and retract your signature.— Conner Habib (@ConnerHabib) July 29, 2015
3 @lenadunham out of all the signatories, your retraction would do the most to bring a more complex understanding to the issue of sex work.— Conner Habib (@ConnerHabib) July 29, 2015
4 @lenadunham with hopes that you are willing to listen to the people you're advocating for, I ask that you retract your signature.— Conner Habib (@ConnerHabib) July 29, 2015
No, Lena. It's an issue requiring feminists who are NOT sex workers to listen carefully to voices of those who ARE. https://t.co/Fb1pJE2w17— Conner Habib (@ConnerHabib) August 7, 2015
Source: Twitter 123456789101112131415
Justin Bieber Lookalike -- Toby Sheldon Found Dead http://t.co/VzyRDf5ZHA— TMZ (@TMZ) August 26, 2015
His body was found in a Motel 6 in the San Fernando Valley on August 21. Police reports say drugs were found in the room but it's still unclear whether he overdosed or not. He first disappeared on the 18th after breaking up with his boyfriend, apparently.
If you still don't know who she is, a primer can be found here. Taylor's Impact is here.
Her EP is a digital download and out on Friday. But the songs are here!
Since the Fallon performance won't embed, it can be found here or here.
But enjoy her being cute here:
Tweet.Video 126.96.36.199.5.Alternate Video 5.Video 6.
You still get to keep Bieber, you're welcome 'Murrica!
- Diane is currently working on a book that relates to her childhood difficulties
- The book will cover her personal struggle with the American immigration system and how she overcame obstacles
- She thinks it will be a good read for people detached from the subject matter and looking for an understanding
- And for the people dealing with this issue, it will help you feel less alone
- Thinks Hollywood can do better by being more inclusive, not only with Latino roles, but having more Latino actors play non-Latino roles.
- Says "The lack of representation has left many of us feeling marginalized and disassociated, which can turn into feelings of shame."
- Believes "change is inevitable"
- Says there needs to be a push for more Latino roles "We need more roles that reflect how diverse our community really is. We're doctors, lawyers, politicians, civil rights activists, and leaders. We also need more Latino actors in leading roles. The media is so influential in public attitudes and perceptions; it's all the more important to portray our communities as multidimensional as we really are."
Note: Jane the Virgin comes back Monday, October 12th
Everyone knows hollytrash is the water hole for shitty stage moms. Here are some of the worst in my opinion to have graced us with there presence.
Lynn Patridge mother of the famous Audrina Patridge showing that mother's will defend there children to the death. Especially agaist the evil monster that is Lauren Conrad and her Kohls line.
Dina Lohan is known well amoung hollywood elite to be one of the most messy parental figures. From her antics on Dr.Phil to partying all night with her daughter.
Dianna Hart aka Demi Lovatos mom has been another maternal figure that has been seen as to enable her daughters problems. From having substance abuse issues to being in udder denial about Demi's problems for years makes her a real winner.
Pattie Mallette aka Justin Biebers mom I mean not much to say here. From her releasing a book profiting off her sons life to being anti-sematic. She definatlly makes it on the list.
Who else do you think desearves a spot on the list?
Artist: Lana del Rey
Release Date: September 18
Release Date: September 25
Artist: Selena Gomez
Release Date: October 9
This is not the official album cover.
Artist: Little Mix
Album: Get Weird
Release Date: November 6
Artist: Frank Ocean
Album: Boys Don't Cry
Release Date: TBA
This is not the official album cover.
Others on the list are: Prince, Justin Bieber, BIGBANG, Drake, Janet Jackson, and Demi Lovato.
ONTD, which album are you more excited about? Don't forget to pre-order “Get Weird” on iTunes!
His self-titled record hits stores September 25th.
S E P T E M B E R 2 5 pic.twitter.com/33EwwlhsBs— ZooVier (@fettywap) August 27, 2015
Demi Lovato's celebrity friends took to Twitter today to help reveal the full tracklist for her forthcoming, fifth album, Confident. Each friend was chosen to randomly tweet out a corresponding number and a name. The album officially has 13 tracks, including:
1. CONFIDENT (REVEALED BY DEMI LOVATO)
2. COOL FOR THE SUMMER (REVEALED BY WILMER VALDERRAMA)
3. OLD WAYS (REVEALED BY PEREZ HILTON)
4. FOR YOU (REVEALED BY HAILEE STEINFELD)
5. STONE COLD (REVEALED BY BEA MILLER)
6. KINGDOM COME FEAT. IGGY AZALEA (REVEALED BY IGGY AZALEA)
7. WAITIN FOR YOU FEAT. SIRAH (REVEALED BY RYAN SEACREST)
8. WILDFIRE (REVEALED BY CHRISTINA PERRI)
9. LIONHEART (REVEALED BY JENNIFER LOPEZ)
10. YES (REVEALED BY NICK JONAS)
11. FATHER (REVEALED BY ADAM LAMBERT)
12. STARS (REVEALED BY PETE WENTZ)
13. MR. HUGHES (REVEALED BY KIM KARDASHIAN)
6. Kingdom Come Feat. me!!!! @ddlovato— IGGY AZALEA (@IGGYAZALEA) August 27, 2015
Source, 2, 3
Release Date: October 2015
ARE YOU READY, ONTD?
Derrick Rose -- Accused of Drugging and Gang Raping Ex-Girlfriend http://t.co/FtiiXdX2bB— TMZ (@TMZ) August 27, 2015
-TMZ states that the two dated from 2010-2013
-In August 2013, Rose invited the girlfriend over, where he, along with his friend Ryan Allen and manager Randall Hampton, put something in her drink with the intent to gang rape her.
-The victim escaped the house with a friend but Rose and his two partners broke into her apartment later and gang raped her while she was incapacitated.
-The victim stated that Rose had tried previously to pressure her to masturbate in front of him, allow him to have sex with her friends and engage in group sex with strangers, all of which she says she refused.
-She only remembers "flashes of the incident" but remembers them forcibly raping her.
-She waited 2 years to come forward because she was ashamed and embarrassed and afraid of what her conservative family would say/think/do.
Holy shit. Speechless.
No release date has been set yet! But look how cute they are...
it's gonna be so hard not to buy them all, don't wanna split the family up
The subject of Monday night's Undisclosed podcast was a recently discovered Brady violation from the Baltimore District Attorney’s office, the implications of this discovery could have a huge impact on the likelihood of Adnan Syed receiving a new trial for the 1999 murder of Hae Min Lee.
In addition to a February 12, 1999 anonymous Crime Stoppers tip naming Syed as a potential suspect in the disappearance of Lee, there was another Crime Stoppers call that came in on February 1st, also naming Syed as a potential suspect. This February 1st call was never disclosed to the defense and means the police had already been looking at Syed as possible suspect eleven days before the officially recorded February 12th call and eight days before Lee's body was found on February 9th.
Highlight's from the Undisclosed Podcast entitled "Crime Stoppers":
NEW picture of sebastian stan ! pic.twitter.com/kbmezeoGhf— best of marvel! (@thebestofmarvel) August 26, 2015
this post was inspired by jellycar's #kitsnowwatch posts. Do you approve of man buns ontd?
Fincher is not only known for his perfect movies, 893485730 takes and his
creepy adorable relationship with Rooney Mara, but also for his amazing, sassy comments and zero fucks given.
I was gonna make a post on Fincher going in about Affleck only, but I included some more because he’s the sassy king we deserve.
Gone Girl Commentary
It’s fucking GOLDEN. Everyone should listen at least once. Here are a few snippets:
Source + Gone Girl DVD/Bluray
How He Cast Affleck as Nick Dunne
When asked why he decided to cast Affleck as the protagonist, Fincher reveals it all had to do with a little bit of Google-stalking.
"You cast movies based on critical scenes," he says. "In Gone Girl there’s a smile the guy has to give when the local press asks him to stand next to a poster of his missing wife. I flipped through Google Images and found about 50 shots of Affleck giving that kind of smile in public situations. You look at them and know he’s trying to make people comfortable in the moment, but by doing that he’s making himself vulnerable to people having other perceptions about him."
The scene he’s talking about?
Sources 1 | 2
Talking about Affleck’s marriage
Sources 1 | 2
But dont get it wrong, guys! There’s only love coming from Fincher. And Ben knows it too.
“It was great to work with David and I learned a great deal from him,” Affleck continued. “David’s also, despite his reputation, a very funny and nice guy. Not just a demon.”
The foundation of his career
Sources 1 | 2
Showing his love to Amazing Amy Pascal
His opinion on the studio responsible for his first feature film
Sources 1 | 2
Please don’t talk about how long his shoots take
"... Soderbergh just wrapped the other night his 58-day film... "
Fincher and drugs
Someone please show him where the party is (I will)
Source: House of Cards commentary on Netflix
I guess he’s not a fan of Adam Driver(and who is, anyway?)
PUH-LEASE and it turns out he really didn’t direct Jobs lmao
David and his thousand takes
Source + Fight Club DVD commentary
Source: Gone Girl Bluray commentary
Another scene he says took about 16 takes features Lisbeth eating a Kex bar and drinking coffee. Fincher tells us that since Mara weighs about "83 pounds" (his words) and ended up eating about nine Kex bars and drinking 18 shots of espresso that she was visably shaking after shooting the scene.
Cats are the best actors
“Scotty the cat, doing great cat work."
Fincher says, "Scotty the cat had many specific things that were written for him to do. Scotty was great, but I gave up on [him doing specific things] about five or seven minutes into the first day. [Instead] we would have closed rehearsals where we'd bring the cat in and say, 'Okay, what would Scotty do here? He'd probably be over here on this chair watching what's going on,' and we'd put Scotty in his chair and whatever he ended up doing first that's what we would rehearse the scene around."
Source + TGWTDT Bluray
Not sure he likes dogs tho? (problematic)
Source + yt
Those are all I could think of/find up to now. Please post more, guys <3
Starring Robb Stark, Lucrezia Borgia and the ugly hot vicar from Grantchester. I know you're in there ONTD clergyman fetishist