Articles on this Page
- 08/21/15--23:28: _Jimmy Fallon chips ...
- 08/21/15--23:28: _Today in TV History...
- 08/21/15--23:29: _HINT: The other thr...
- 08/21/15--23:29: _LA night one: Taylo...
- 08/22/15--13:02: _Thunder Bae wraps u...
- 08/22/15--13:02: _Tokio Hotel conclud...
- 08/22/15--13:10: _Awkward? Throwback ...
- 08/22/15--13:10: _JK Rowling's favori...
- 08/22/15--13:55: _The Cast of Captain...
- 08/22/15--13:55: _That Girl Who Went ...
- 08/22/15--13:55: _ONTD Original: One ...
- 08/22/15--13:59: _george miller might...
- 08/22/15--14:08: _Josh Duggar Continu...
- 08/22/15--15:14: _Cate Blanchett give...
- 08/22/15--16:20: _Oliva Munn + Aaron ...
- 08/22/15--16:20: _GOTHAM | Villains R...
- 08/22/15--16:20: _Paul Thomas Anderso...
- 08/22/15--16:21: _New Legend Trailer
- 08/22/15--16:28: _Shondaland sells co...
- 08/22/15--17:19: _How #MrRobot’s @Its...
- 08/21/15--23:28: Jimmy Fallon chips tooth trying to open medicine for finger
- 08/21/15--23:29: HINT: The other three are already married.
- 08/22/15--13:02: Thunder Bae wraps up Ghostbusters, has a good time while doing so
- 08/22/15--13:02: Tokio Hotel conclude US leg of tour, celebrate ten years
- 08/22/15--13:55: ONTD Original: One Direction's songs that should have been singles
- 08/22/15--13:59: george miller might make man of steel 2
- 08/22/15--14:08: Josh Duggar Continues to Ruin Lives, FRC Releases Statement
- 08/22/15--15:14: Cate Blanchett gives interview while climbing a bridge
- 08/22/15--16:20: GOTHAM | Villains Rising
- 08/22/15--16:21: New Legend Trailer
- 08/22/15--16:28: Shondaland sells comedy pilot written by Trophy Wife creators to ABC
- 08/22/15--17:19: How #MrRobot’s @ItsRamiMalek films his voice-overs
- Allegedly chipped tooth in attempt to open a jar of medicine for his finger
- Allegedly a few weeks ago the talk show host 'tripped' on a 'rug' and suffered a ring avulsion (be warned: don't let your curiosity get the best of you and Google it!!!)
- Allegedly shared the above photo on Instagram
Do you believe his alleged story, ONTD?
In Memoriam: ‘Six Feet Under’ Cast Eulogizes HBO’s Late, Great Reminder to Live: The concept was short and sim... http://t.co/fG8F205to8— badillapedia (@badillapedia) August 21, 2015
The cast looks back at the finale:
- It's unanimously the best finale ever. Even if you haven't seen it, you kno about THAT Finale.
- Creator Alan Ball said it was simultaneously surprising and obvious to end a show about death with every character dying.
- The cast talk how every single one of them cried like a baby reading the script.
- Fuck her Chandelier, Sia's best work ever has been 'Breathe Me', the song that goes along with the ending.
Source 1, 2.
It's Mark Sheppard. He's marrying a 31 year old Supernatural fan that he probably met through conventions...(DON'T QUOTE ME ON THAT, I'M NOT A DETECTIVE.)
Taylor is singing Counting Stars with Ryan Tedder! #1989TourLA— Taylor Swift Updates (@TSwiftOnTour) August 22, 2015
Source: 1 / 2 / 3
also kobe bryant was there during style lmfao
you excited for Ghostbusters ?
A week ago Tokio Hotel finished the US leg of their tour in Philadelphia at the Theater of Living Arts. Right now they are continuing the tour in Latin America in arena-sized venues before heading to Russia. The US tour garnered lots of positive attention and reviews and the band were featured on Tumblr and Huffington Post.
From the Boston Globe:
"Tokio Hotel exist in a weird space where recently minted artists who fit the “rock star” mold don’t quite reach stadium-headlining status — the rock market these days has little time for glitter, not to mention fun. But [Bill] Kaulitz’s combination of attitude and gratitude, and the evolution of his band’s music into a slimmed-down version of arena-ready synthpop, filled the Paradise 10 times over."
They had a really nice interview with HuffPo, definitely recommended if you have half an hour to fill:
Tokio Hotel did a q&a with MTV on Tumblr and it was pretty cute. If you want to check out their answers just click this useful link. They don't really talk about anything interesting but there is a high level of sass going on. #longhairdontcare #billweallknowyoureontumblr
Meanwhile the band uploaded like ten episodes of Tokio Hotel TV over the last few weeks, most of them short little clips of them lost in America lol. Here are a few:
Last but not least!! On August 15th Tokio Hotel's debut single Durch den Monsun turned 10 years old while the band was in Baltimore. This is Bill's speech from that night:
I was there and it was fucking amazing, but shit I am all partied out. Who went?? Who met them? Who's seeing them on another part??
#TBT Justin, Britney, Alaa, and me!
Phoebe from Charmed declared in a 2013 interview with Access Hollywood that she and a "heartbroken" Timberlake
were getting it in dated after his subsequent breakup with Spears in 2002.
Britney attends charity event in Las Vegas
Britney pictured at a Back-to-School event benefiting the Nevada Childhood Cancer Foundation in downtown Las Vegas Aug. 20.
Handing out back packs and back to school supplies. More pics:
Dumbledore as death. It's a beautiful theory and it fits. https://t.co/QqTQm2QnI0— J.K. Rowling (@jk_rowling) August 21, 2015
This is the theory (quoted from this Reddit thread):
In the tale of the three brothers, Death gives a gift to each of three brothers. The first brother lusts for power, and gets an unbeatable wand. the second wizard lost a woman who he hoped to marry, so he got a stone to bring people back from the dead. the third brother wanted to not be followed by death, so he got an invisibility cloak. Voldemort represents the first brother, as he wanted to be the most powerful wizard in existence. Snape represents the second brother, as he lost Lily, the woman who he was in love with. And the third brother is represented by Harry, who simply wanted to continue on with his life free of dark magic. Death is also represented by a character. I believe the character is Dumbledore, and this is why:
1. In the story, Death had all three items Dumbledore was, at one point, in posession of all 3 items.
2. At the end of the Tale of the three brothers, it is stated the third brother greeted Death as an old friend. When Harry is "killed" by Voldemort, he sees Dumbledore at King's cross, and greets him as an old friend.
3. Voldemort's worst fear was Death, and Dumbledore is refered to as "The only one he ever feared"
What are your favorite fan theories, ONTD?
Now release something Civil War related officially Marvel.
- "Keyboard warriors are trying to murder comedy."
- Motions her shooting a gun and says "Bitch, you trying to kill comedy imma kill you first," tilts the gun and says, "Oops, I learned that from black people in movies."
- Believes starving people and childhood obesity are more offensive.
- "You have to be really fucking slow to be offened by satire."
- "My kids will live in a world where people can use stereotypes for funny jokes."
- Honestly it's just 7 minutes of dumb ramblings on how stereotypes are all true and how the next generation should use them to save comedy.
Mods I know this is clearly a nobody but since her last video was posted here I thought people would find it interesting.
TELL ME A LIE
STOLE MY HEART
TAKE ME HOME
THEY DON'T KNOW ABOUT US
THROUGH THE DARK
LITTLE WHITE LIES
BETTER THAN WORDS
CHANGE YOUR TICKET
Special Mention to No Control for all the fan hard work.
Which One Direction song would you have chosen as a single, ONTD?
- currently is rumored to be the front runner for the sequel
- Jon Schnepp, director of The Death of Superman Lives: What Happened? is the one who put the rumor out there
- so far no official confirmations have come forth
The random guy whose photo Josh Duggar used for his OKCupid profile is feeling the impact of Josh Duggar's cheating scandal. Matthew McCarthy is a DJ and has lost a gig due the club thinking he had a connection to the scandal.
McCarthy, whose picture is one of the first that shows up when using Google Image Search for random guy, is considering legal action against Josh Duggar.
I wanted to take a moment to explain an inaccuracy I have seen in reporting about Josh's fake Facebook page. There have been multiple reports that Josh has used this fake profile since 2004. However, as many Facebook users know, you are able to use your timeline to make retroactive posts. This screenshot shows exactly when these posts were made...
It is unknown what exactly Josh searched for to find the photo he used for his fake Facebook page, but the photo is of the son of Goldman Sachs CEO, Lloyd Blankfein. When not using the internet to search for porn or attempt to cheat on his wife, Josh is known to read news articles about politics and the economy.
Thanks to a user on the Free Jinger forum, a post from Josh's secret Facebook account has been found.
Doing a little bit of reading myself, the Facebook page used to be one called NWA Girls (Northwest Arkansas is where the Duggar family are from). It includes many defrauding photos of girls that will have your sister yelling "Nike!" to keep your eyes on the ground.
Tony Perkins, President of the Family Research Council who once gave a speech to Council of Conservative Citizens, released a statement about Josh Duggar.
“Last night we learned from online reports about allegations concerning Josh Duggar and then read his confession today. We are grieved by Josh’s conduct and the devastating impact of his pornography addiction and marital unfaithfulness. Our hearts hurt for his family, and all those affected by Josh’s actions. His deceitful behavior harms his family, his friends, his former coworkers, and the cause he has publicly espoused. Those of us who advocate for family values in the public square are held to a higher standard, and Josh’s failures serve as a painful reminder of the destructive effects of not living with integrity. We are praying for the family.”
Updates will be added if any new comments are found from Josh's fake accounts.
- She was climbing the Sydney Harbour Bridge and probably looked amazing in a baggy blue and gray flight suit;
- Loves to climbs things;
- Probably watches/d House of Cards;
- “I learned to not feel responsible to other people’s perceptions of who you are” - she doesn’t care what you think of her for being in a Woody Allen movie, ontd
- Hollywood actress = “That’s what they say about you when they want to insult you”;
- Advises younger actresses not to go on social media;
- This winter she will be playing the title part in Todd Haynes’s beautiful new film “Carol.” (She is also starring in “Truth,” as the CBS producer who approved the “Sixty Minutes” investigation into George W. Bush’s National Guard service.) “Carol” is adapted from “The Price of Salt,” the 1952 Patricia Highsmith novel widely regarded as the first lesbian novel with a happy ending (i.e., nobody dies).
Two more pics and full interview at the source.
Posted from Olivia's Instagram earlier today. Jamming to Hero and quoting TPB.
The Princess Bride
Too cute lollll <3
FOOTBALL IS BACK SOON GUYS!!
The villains will rise in season 2 of GOTHAM. Season Premiere MON SEPT 21 on FOX!
-It's about Radiohead's guitarist's travel to India with Israeli musician Shye Ben Tzur to record a new album.
-It's going to premiere at the New York Film Festival.
What's your favorite Radiohead song, ONTD?
- Show is called "Splitsville" - it's about the "aftermath of divorce. After a wave of divorces plagues a neighborhood, the single parents all join forces to raise their kids together and move on as one big happy suburban family."
Just rename ABC to Shondaland.
-Rami explanied how he films his voice-overs for the icoinc show. Mr. Robot“I just zone out,” he said playfully.
“I have an earwig, but for the pilot, I memorized all of the voice-over,” Rami continued. “I’d never been in this situation before so I thought I better know it backward and forward.”
“We tried [creator] Sam [Esmail] delivering the VO in my ear, and I remember looking dumbfounded, because this voice that was already omnipresent was now in my ear. I thought, This could be perfect but right now, it sucks. I look at the camera and he’s watching the monitor at the same time and I was like, This isn’t gonna work. That was the first Elliot moment where he addresses the audience and it came out of sheer duress,”