Articles on this Page
- 08/17/15--06:05: _Znake going after Q...
- 08/17/15--06:19: _Teen Choice Awards ...
- 08/17/15--06:21: _Older men and young...
- 08/17/15--06:21: _Madonna Throws "Gyp...
- 08/17/15--06:54: _Westwood donate to ...
- 08/17/15--07:10: _Halsey: "Radio stat...
- 08/17/15--07:15: _Teaser Trailer for ...
- 08/17/15--07:20: _Last Week Tonight o...
- 08/17/15--07:25: _ummm
- 08/17/15--07:26: _David Oyelowo to pl...
- 08/17/15--07:36: _Vivid offers Kylie ...
- 08/17/15--07:49: _Kanye West stan pet...
- 08/17/15--08:23: _Fifth Harmony fangi...
- 08/17/15--08:38: _Music Video Round Up
- 08/17/15--08:47: _Vicki Gunvalson and...
- 08/17/15--09:01: _ Kris Jenner Confro...
- 08/17/15--09:19: _Azealia Banks is go...
- 08/17/15--09:19: _Britney Spears on p...
- 08/17/15--09:20: _Tales from the Bord...
- 08/17/15--09:31: _SNL Announces First...
- 08/17/15--06:05: Znake going after Quadrinippled Love God's ex
- Kendall is in fact the Jenner Znake is after
- Momager Kris invited him to Kylie's 18th birthday party
- Kendall was embarrassed by Kris' blatant matchmaking
- But eventually relaxed and she and Znake got close during the party
- Reminder: Kendall is Harry's ex
- 08/17/15--06:19: Teen Choice Awards 2015 - Who won?
- 08/17/15--06:21: Madonna Throws "Gypsy" Themed Birthday Party
- 08/17/15--07:15: Teaser Trailer for Carol
- 08/17/15--07:20: Last Week Tonight on Televangelists
- John talks about how shady televangelists are (nothing new there)
- He corresponds with an actual televangelist to see what happens if you send them money.
- I don't want to spoil the ending but Rachel Dratch makes a guest appearance!
- 08/17/15--07:25: ummm
- 08/17/15--07:26: David Oyelowo to play Bond... sort of
- Oyelowo will be reading the new James Bond audiobook Trigger Mortis(Op note: lol that title is amazing)
- Statement from Oyelowo: I am officially the only person on planet Earth who can legitimately say: ‘I am the new James Bond’ – even saying that name is the cinematic equivalent of doing the ‘to be or not to be’ speech.
- Despite what the tweet says, Oyelowo is not the first black actor to voice Bond. Hugh Quarshie did so in 2012 in the audiobook for Dr. No
- Source rightly notes that Idris Elba is a fan favourite to play the next Bond.
- 08/17/15--08:38: Music Video Round Up
- 08/17/15--08:47: Vicki Gunvalson and Brooks are DUNZO!
- 08/17/15--09:01: Kris Jenner Confronts Caitlyn in I Am Cait Clip
- 08/17/15--09:31: SNL Announces First 3 Hosts of the Season
- The article starts with the most recent case, from Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation - Tom Cruise, who is 53, is paired with queen Rebecca Ferguson, who's 31;
- Maggie Gyllenhaal was told she was too old, at 37, to be paired with a 55-year-old actor (she won't say who);
- [Banned Source] analyzed the careers of 10 middle-aged male stars, in relation to their female co-stars. Some examples: Denzel Washington, at 60, was tending towards woman of 35 as co-stars; Harrison Ford in Six Days Seven Nights, he was 55 and Anne Heche was 29; Johnny Depp always liked the younger kind – Keira Knightly was 21 he was 43 in Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest. Amber Heard was 25 when they did The Rum Diary. He was 48.
- Tom Cruise and George Clooney started with older women (Rebecca De Mornay, Kelly McGillis for Tom & Holly Hunter and Michelle Pfeiffer for George), then went younger;
- BUT... don't blame men! #NotAllMen tbh. Even if they wanted to cast older women, many producers and directors would oppose it. Few female stars over 40 have the market power of their male counterparts. There are many reasons for that – but one is that a large part of the audience wants to look at young and pretty women, preferably new ones.
- That reality is changing though... Meryl Streep, Diane Keaton, Judi Dench and Helen Mirren, Nicole Kidman and Cate Blanchett bring audiences with them; Charlize Theron, who's just turned 40 (like that's old), is the new heartthrob of truckers everywhere;
- Kristen Stewart pulled out of Focus when Will Smith (at 44) replaced Ben Affleck (then 40). The age gap was too much for her.
Interesting full article at the SOURCE
- Celebrating her 57th birthday, Madonna decided to throw a "gypsy" birthday party.
- Madonna called herself "Gypsy Queen" and her daughters "Gypsy Princess #1" and "Gypsy Princess #2"
- Madonna got a new dog for her birthday and called it... "Gypsy Rosa Lee! Best birthday present ever!"
Madonna posing with her daughter Lourdes whom she calls "Gypsy Princess #1"
Madonna took to instagram to label her adopted child Mercy as "Gypsy Princess #2"
Naturally, Madonna captioned herself as "Gypsy Queen #livingforlove"
"Gypsy Queen" Madonna named her new puppy "Gypsy Rosa Lee" and said "best birthday present ever!"
And of course, No Madonna party is complete without a tragic #rebelheart cake!
According to Wikileaks:
They want to give a €100,000 reward for Europe's most wanted secret. The TTIP is a multi-trillion dollar international treaty that is being negotiated in secret between the United States and the European Union. It remains secret almost in its entirety, closely guarded by the negotiators, and only big corporations are given special access to its terms. The TTIP covers half of global GDP and is one of the largest agreements of its kind in history. The TTIP aims to create a global economic bloc outside of the WTO framework, as part of a geopolitical economic strategy against the BRICS countries of Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa.
- Hilary Clinton named it 'economic NATO'
- WikiLeaks has published chapters from two other secret global trade deals, including the Trans-Pacific Partnership Agreement (TPP) and the Trade in Services Agreement (TISA)
omg can she shut up pic.twitter.com/voMRXZeEF3— steph (@kimhansolist) August 16, 2015
Halsey recently performed in Sacramento at Gibson Ranch County Park for the Radio 94.7 City of Trees Music Festival. Before performing her song New Americana, Halsey thanked Radio 94.7 for playing her song, since according to her most radio stations across the country were too scared to play it. She said, "Thank you Radio 94.7 cuz radio stations all over the country are f*cking terrified of playing this song. Because of too many people in this f*cking country that are afraid of change."
can she stop pretending like her music isn't basic af?
looks good imo!
This might be my favorite John Oliver segment ever.
- Patrick Couderc, the French fashion house's UK managing director, said that women who are "voluptuous" or have "very prominent hips and a very flat chest" should avoid the design.
- He also said that "committed lesbians" wouldn't be up for wearing something as tight as the bandage dress anyway because they're more keen on being "butch and leisurely".
The brand released this statement after seeing Patrick's comments:
The Herve Leger by Max Azria brand and its parent company, BCBGMAXAZRIA Group, are shocked and appalled by Patrick Couderc's comments made in the Mail on Sunday. BCBGMAXAZRIA Group is working in concert with MJH Fashion, the London-based licensee of the Herve Leger brand, to investigate and establish appropriate next steps. The statements made by Mr. Couderc are not a reflection of Herve Leger by Max Azria or MJH Fashion ideals or sentiments. The Herve Leger by Max Azria brand celebrates sensuality, glamour and femininity without discrimination.
source: cosmo uk
thanks to aotearoagal for flagging in comments
David Oyelowo is first black James Bond after landing audiobook role http://t.co/rRoZgjLDTz— The Guardian (@guardian) August 13, 2015
ONTD, who would you pick to play Bond?
Several news outlets including Gossip Cop are currently reporting that Vivid founder Steve Hirsch has sent 18 year old Kylie Jenner a letter offering her $10 Million if she appears in a sex tape for them with her nearly 26 year old
No word from Kylie or Tyga yet if they have considered the offer but lets be real the most shocking thing about all of this is they waited a whole week after the teen became legal before they sent her the offer.
-Kanye stan frustrated with a lack of new material started a petition on the White House's We the People website.
- The petition said Kanye "has kept us thirsty for too long. We haven’t gotten any new singles in months. The President should order Ye to drop the album on the date August 21st, as his producer Mike Dean has been teasing people about.”
- The petition was removed for violation of the site's "terms of participation." Over 100, 000 participants reportedly signed before it was removed.
Which of your fave's music would you petition your nation's leader for?
Settle down, Ms. Dolezal. I saw your faved tweet... (:
WHO SENDS A FAMILY VAN FOR SIX PEOPLE????
are you ready for single!vicki??
"You're sensitive and amazing to all these new people in your life, you're just not so sensitive and amazing to the family that you left behind"
Azealia Banks revealed that she's going to sign up to take the TASC exam. The TASC, like the GED, is an exam that certifies that the test taker has high school-level academic skills.
This is total statistic teas but i'm finally signing up to get my GED. ;-\— AZEALIA BANKS (@AZEALIABANKS) August 17, 2015
Only to go and find out that they've replaced the GED with a much harder test called the TASC, lol i'm gonna feel SO CRUMB when i see it.— AZEALIA BANKS (@AZEALIABANKS) August 17, 2015
I haven't been in a real classroom in ages. Last time i was even in a school, i was shooting a film!— AZEALIA BANKS (@AZEALIABANKS) August 17, 2015
How does one take an online course? what does that entail?— AZEALIA BANKS (@AZEALIABANKS) August 17, 2015
Have you graduated from high school?
Is Britney Spears leaving Las Vegas soon?! Get the scoop: http://t.co/2teNZsLgrj— E! Online (@eonline) August 17, 2015
-Says she hasn't made up her mind about whether to continue her residency
-if it ends last show dates will be this December
-there are rumors she has an offer to do a world tour next year
-having fun working on new music and mentions she's working with some incredible female songwriters
-describes her sound as being "fun, cheeky, sexy stuff" and there will be ballads of course!
In this penultimate episode of the season, captured by Vallory and her goons, Rhys and Fiona are forced to continue the search for the Vault beacon - at gunpoint. The beacon is on the Hyperion moon base - Helios - while our heroes are on Pandora... so there's the pesky cold void of death known as 'space' to overcome. Even with assistance from a familiar face, and with a worryingly helpful Handsome Jack hitching a ride in Rhys' head, getting on board the ominous 'H' is going to take every drop of guile, and quite possibly all the spunk you've got. Sacrifices will be made - can you make the tough choices needed to succeed?
8/18 - PC/Mac, PlayStation
8/19 - Xbox
8/20 - Mobile
Sources: 1, 2, 3