Articles on this Page
- 08/07/15--20:59: _Creator of Archer t...
- 08/07/15--20:59: _Finally! Shakira is...
- 08/07/15--21:00: _Miley Cyrus Shades ...
- 08/07/15--21:26: _Donald Trump: Megyn...
- 08/07/15--21:27: _ONTD's Future New B...
- 08/07/15--22:05: _Miley and her tongu...
- 08/07/15--23:21: _Kim Kardashian West...
- 08/07/15--23:23: _Kylie Jenner finall...
- 08/08/15--00:07: _Youtuber Nicole Arb...
- 08/08/15--02:05: _Neil Armfield's "Ho...
- 08/08/15--02:06: _Michelle Dockery to...
- 08/08/15--02:06: _A popstar is joinin...
- 08/08/15--07:52: _It's Official: Fant...
- 08/08/15--07:53: _Kelly Rutherford Re...
- 08/08/15--07:54: _Who wants a Golden ...
- 08/08/15--07:55: _Mariah is getting d...
- 08/08/15--07:56: _Emma Watson on Fash...
- 08/08/15--08:28: _SENSE8 OFFICIALLY R...
- 08/08/15--08:29: _Taylor Kitsch talks...
- 08/08/15--14:32: _You're a "deviant" ...
- 08/07/15--21:00: Miley Cyrus Shades Taylor Swift?
- Robin Hood: Origins basically about Robin Hood doing Robin Hood stuff. "Gritty reboot" was used.
- The film is still in early development (as denoted by "talks") but it's supposed to be directed by Otto Bathurst who also directed Peaky Blindersso. Make of that what you will.
- 08/07/15--22:05: Miley and her tongue promote the VMA's!
- 08/07/15--23:23: Kylie Jenner finally turns 18 y'all
- 08/08/15--00:07: Youtuber Nicole Arbour Goes on Rant Against Instagram "Models"
- 08/08/15--02:05: Neil Armfield's "Holding the Man" is Australia's Brokeback
- 08/08/15--02:06: Michelle Dockery to join 'The Sense of an Ending'
- 08/08/15--07:52: It's Official: Fantastic Four is FLOPPING!
- 08/08/15--07:53: Kelly Rutherford Refuses to Return Children to Monaco
- 08/08/15--07:54: Who wants a Golden Gaytime?
- 08/08/15--07:55: Mariah is getting dragged for Moroccan getting dragged.
- 08/08/15--07:56: Emma Watson on Fashion Industry and Gender Equality
- 08/08/15--08:28: SENSE8 OFFICIALLY RENEWED FOR SEASON 2
-The show will be about Cassius (Katilin Olson) who is a "hard-drinking charmer with debts to pay" and Clay (Lake Bell) "the fastest gun in the South and drives a sweet station wagon" as bandits who are living their lives in the town of Wilke
-Susan Sarandon will also provide the voice of Connie Mack "the ruthless and cutthroat woman who runs Wilke by running the saloon and the brothel"
-The show will premiere on FXX alongside Archer's next upcoming season (Archer will be moving from FX to FXX)
Sasha Piqué Mebarak turned 6 months old on July 29th and his mother, Shakira, shared a video of him kicking a football ball just like his father, Spanish FC Barcelona player Gerard Piqué. Sasha is Shakira's youngest son - her firstborn, multilingual prince Milan, is already 2 years old.
And while her fans are patiently waiting for news concerning Shakira's career, the Colombian singer is busy living like a normal person (only with more than 200 millions to her bank account) and posting snaps of her family life. On August 5, she shared a picture captioned "Camp Nou today." She was in the FC Barcelona football field supporting her partner, Gerard Piqué.
And today, Shakira was spotted coming out of an electrical muscular stimulation clinic in Barcelona. She was accompanied by her son Milan and her mother-in-law, Montserrat Bernabéu. Some media reports that she was looking "sad and tearful," but I personally don't see it. Bernabéu saw the photographers and tried to scare them away. Shakira was likely at the clinic to keep regaining her figure - maybe in preparation for her new era, fans hope.
Finally, a Shakira song will be included in the videogame Just Dance for the first time. The Spanish version of 'Rabiosa' (ft. El Cata) will appear in Just Dance 6. Rabiosa was a no. 1 hit in multiple countries (even though 'Gordita' ft. Calle 13 should have been released instead). Although 'Beautiful Liar' was included in a previous version of the game, the song didn't include Shakira's vocals, only Beyoncé's. Here you can watch part of the choreography:
Sources: 1, 2, 3, 4
Miley on the september 2015 issue of Marie Claire!
On Taylor Swift's "Bad Blood" video: "I don't get the violence revenge thing. That's supposed to be a good example? And I'm a bad role model because I'm running around with my titties out? I'm not sure how titties are worse than guns."
On sexism and her sexuality:"There is so much sexism, ageism, you name it. Kendrick Lamar sings about LSD and he's cool. I do it and I'm a druggie whore."
On the reason she created the Happy Hippie Foundation:"A lot of us are born into some shit, you know what I mean? Lately, I've been talking a lot about my being gender-fluid and gender-neutral. And some people snarl at that. They want to judge me. People need more conventional role models, I guess. But I just don't care to be that person."
On being herself:"I don't really stress too much about being out there. There's nothing left to catch me doing. You want to hack my e-mail so you can find my nude pictures? I'll just fucking put them up."
On her body:"I feel like a 15-year-old boy trapped in the body of a 22-year-old girl."
Read the full interview and see all the photos in the September issue of Marie Claire, on newsstands August 18
Is there bad blood between Miley and Taylor? We can only hope! Catch the VMAS hosted by Miley on August 30th @ 9pm.
In an interview with CNN's Don Lemon(never forget: "Dam, Don. They got ha"), Donald Trump called Fox News' Megyn Kelly, Friday night's debate moderator, a "lightweight" and also suggested that Kelly was on her period, which is why she asked such tough questions(which she should have). No, Don did not grill Trump after that comment.
At least the effects should be amazing? I know nothing about directing.
The parent trap
Canadian Youtuber and actress Nicole Arbour has caused controversy on the internet for her video complaining about "Instagram Models".
In the video, she calls these girls "do nothing bitches", who are giving women a bad name. She calls attention to women posting sexy photos to gain likes and attention on Instagram. She accuses them of sleeping with old men for designer bags and clothes.
The video was uploaded on Thursday and has since gotten 9 million views on Facebook.
video is full of slut shaming garbage imo. not to mention that she also has sexy photos of herself on her own instagram. pot meet kettle.
are you an instagram hoe, ONTD?
Based in the 1970s, Holding The Man revolves around the fifteen year romance between actor, playwright and activist Tim Conigrave and footballer John Caleo who met at Melbourne's Xavier College.
In his first film since the brilliant Candy, Armfield teamed up with writer Tommy Murphy who successfully adapted the memoir to the stage a decade ago that deals with a variety of tumultuous life events including coming out, activism and HIV. In many ways, Armfield feels the story of Holding the Man, is reflected in his own life, connecting with the notion of coming out as gay in the Australian suburbs. Armfield briefly knew Conigrave prior to his passing in 1994 with many mutual friends in the theatre scene, some of them lost to AIDS.
Armfield believes that the story is a universal love story.
Holding the Man stars Ryan Corr, Craig Scott, Anthony LaPaglia and Guy Pearce and opens in Australia on August 27.
‘Downton Abbey’s’ Michelle Dockery, Charlotte Rampling Join ‘The Sense of an Ending’ http://t.co/v1XmGZqbrn— Variety (@Variety) August 7, 2015
She's joining along side Jim Broadbent, Emily Mortimer, Harriet Walter, Charlotte Rampling, Freya Mavor, Billy Howle and Joe Alwyn.
Can you guess who?
She's blonde and she has EIGHT no.1 dance songs on the US Billboard Club/Dance Chart!
Erika Jayne Joins the Cast of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills http://t.co/n604U4wb82— E! News (@ENews) August 8, 2015
- She's been added to show along side Kyle Richards, Lisa Vanderpump, Eileen Davison, Yolanda and Lisa Rinna who are the only "confirmed" ones returning HOWEVER it's unconfirmed whether she's an official cast member or a "friend of"
- Her connection with the show/cast members is that she's friends with David Foster and Yolanda, which she has already begun filming with
- She has 8 no.1 singles on the Billboard club/dance charts
Plus in other Housewives news
- Marlo Hampton & Sheree Whitfield may be back to Real Housewives of Atlanta after they were both seen filming with the cast memebers at an event
- No sign of Claudia Jordan, I guess the rumours were true and she really was fired. OOPS girl, bye!
Welcome back Chateau Sheree and Marlo 'One Rolex' Hampton!!!!!
- Was originally tracking between $40-50 million.
- Currently struggling to make it to $30 million.
- Fantastic Four (2005) opened with $56.1 million.
- Last superhero movie to make under $40 million on its opening weekend was 2011's The Green Hornet.
- Mission Impossible - Rogue Nation, which is on its second week, might beat it for #1.
Kelly refuses to return kids to Monaco and they were due to be sent back today.
Kelly claims no US court has claimed jurisdiction so they can't force her to send the children back
Kelly claims Daniel can come back to United States to visit the children but the children have lived in "exile" long enough.
Kelly is in trouble.
Link to the decision that led to the children originally being sent to live with the father: http://harris-ginsberg.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Statement-of-Decision.pdf
Link to Daniel Giersch attorney's statement: http://www.eonline.com/news/684516/kelly-rutherford-refusing-to-take-her-kids-back-to-monaco-i-cannot-lawfully-send-my-children-away-from-the-u-s
OP Note: I'm not sure that Kelly realizes that this will most likely fall under the Hague Convention and that she may have completely fucked herself over. She has proven every step of the way that she cannot effectively co-parent. Pretty sure this constitutes kidnapping at this point and I doubt her ex takes this lying down.
Sydney man, Jesse McElroy, led a grassroots campaign during the month of July demanding that popular and iconic icey treat on a stick, the Golden Gaytime, be released in a more shareable form. And it appears earlier this month that Streets have acquiesced his request with 1.25 litre tubs of Golden Gaytime ice-cream appearing in supermarket freezers across the country.
There have been rumours that the viral campaign was a marketing ruse by Streets as Mr McElroy has an advertising agency listed as a previous employer on his Facebook page though Streets had denied any link between themselves and Mr McElroy.
People have stated that Mariah was a bad parent for not stopping her Walk of Fame ceremony to calm Moroccan down.
During Mariah's Walk of Fame ceremony, during her photo-ops, Moroccan decided to lay on his mother. One of her assistants pulls him away, Moroccan tries to latch onto his 18 #1 having, 5 octave range singing, 200 million album selling, iconic MTV cribs moment-having mother. Mariah looks at Moroccan then turns back to the cameras and continues smiling (slay at this professionalism). People have stated that Mariah is a bad parent because she didn't step aside to calm her child down.
Lol Monroe gives no fucks
ONTD, what would you go through to clutch onto the one of the most successful female singer/song-writers of all time?
Emma Watson asks question to fashion designers about feminism.
Jimmy and Taylor giggle their way through this interview while Taylor tells the story of leaving his friend stranded in the car for hours while he meets with True Detective creator, Nic Pizzolatto.
The Trump campaign released a statement earlier today, clarifying Donald Trump's earlier comment about Megyn Kelly. In the statement, the Trump campaign calls Megyn Kelly a "mess" and says that the blood coming out of Megyn Kelly's "whatever" was referring to her nose. The statement goes on to call anyone who thought otherwise a "deviant," and ultimately proclaims that Donald Trump won the debate.
Are you a deviant?