Articles on this Page
- 07/27/15--18:20: _Tayvin are recordin...
- 07/27/15--18:21: _Frankie Grande “Tot...
- 07/27/15--18:52: _Thirst Alert: Calvi...
- 07/27/15--19:27: _The 25th Anniversar...
- 07/27/15--19:42: _Michelle Phan wants...
- 07/27/15--19:43: _Good Guy Who is Act...
- 07/27/15--20:30: _On The Road Again T...
- 07/27/15--20:30: _Kelly Clarkson perf...
- 07/27/15--20:30: _Teen Wolf 5x07 promo
- 07/27/15--20:53: _Funkmaster Flex emb...
- 07/27/15--21:09: _Rihanna wanted to d...
- 07/27/15--21:10: _UnREAL 1x10 Promo: ...
- 07/27/15--21:10: _Kanye West makes ap...
- 07/27/15--21:10: _Kelly Rutherford lo...
- 07/27/15--21:33: _key and peele is no...
- 07/27/15--22:17: _Karrueche Tran Figh...
- 07/27/15--22:18: _Humans 1x08 (Finale...
- 07/27/15--22:19: _Tittyonce Serving T...
- 07/27/15--22:48: _Katy Perry at Stark...
- 07/27/15--22:48: _Blood & Oil debuts ...
- 07/27/15--18:20: Tayvin are recording a song, y'all!!
- 07/27/15--18:21: Frankie Grande “Totally Down” to Be the First Gay Bachelor
- 07/27/15--19:27: The 25th Anniversary of One of the Most Iconic Music Videos Ever
- 07/27/15--19:42: Michelle Phan wants you to experience nature through glamping
- 07/27/15--19:43: Good Guy Who is Actually Bad went to Arbroath
- 07/27/15--20:30: On The Road Again Tour Diary Part I
- 07/27/15--20:30: Teen Wolf 5x07 promo
- 07/27/15--21:10: UnREAL 1x10 Promo: "Future"
- 07/27/15--21:10: Kanye West makes appearance on first ep of I Am Cait
- 07/27/15--21:33: key and peele is no more.
- 07/27/15--22:17: Karrueche Tran Fights a Rated R-era Rihanna Lookalike in "PRXDE"
- 07/27/15--22:18: Humans 1x08 (Finale) Promo + Gemma Chan Interview for Instyle
- 07/27/15--22:19: Tittyonce Serving Them Goods
- 07/27/15--22:48: Katy Perry at Starkey Charity Gala.
- 07/27/15--22:48: Blood & Oil debuts new poster, is entirely unlike Revenge poster
They've had a couple of sessions jamming in the studio and are working with producer Detail (Drunk in Love). Taylor has already been in LA laying down vocals for one of the tracks which could be premiered at the American Music Awards later this year.
hope it works out better than his collab with Rita Ora!
Frankie Grande “Totally Down” to Be the First Gay Bachelor http://t.co/iaf2AtTAWR— Exclusive— Wetpaint (@WetpaintTV) July 27, 2015
- Frankie admits he isn’t a fan of the franchise, but he won't turn down the amazing opportunity
- “Yeah, for sure! I have absolutely no idea what the show is so I’m saying this blindly. But I know enough about it to know that, hey, if you’re going to do a game show for me to find the next love of my life then I’m totally down. Let’s be honest, nobody’s helping me at the moment.”
The DJ took to social media to share new images from the Fall/Winter collection for Emporio Armani. Harris is the current face for the clothing line. The shoot was done by fashion and portrait photographer Lachlan Bailey.
Armani also tweeted a teaser from behind the scenes of the shoot. Watch it behind the cut.
Sources: 1 | 2
Twenty-five years ago, George Michael refused to star in his own music video. Instead, he gathered five of the most beautiful women in the world for a six-and-a-half-minute film that would make video history.
- George Michael approached models Linda Evangelista, Naomi Campbell, Christy Turlington, Cindy Crawford, and Tatjana Patitz saying it would be good for them, it would make them happen, to which Evangelista said "Please, we're here. We've already arrived!"
- A combination of a catchy tune, divine casting, and seductive lighting makes the video timeless and pretty awesome to this day.
- At that point of his career, George Michael was tired of fame and decided there would be no photos and no more music videos.
"Looking back, the message was clear," says Crawford. "MTV had changed the face of music—all of a sudden it mattered what musicians looked like. The video had a dark humor. It was saying, If you have to be beautiful to sell music now, let's just put five beautiful faces in there.
Interesting full article @ the Source
bless Fincher for this masterpiece
YouTube's #1 beauty guru, Michelle Phan, has recently discovered glamping and she'd like to inspire you to try it out for yourself. Glamping, which is a portmanteau of the words "glamour" and "camping," is a hot new trend in the world of Instagram photo-ops! Fans of luxury and nature can combine both by bringing a touch of the upscale into the backwoods!
If you want to enjoy the wonders of nature without all the gross icky stuff like bugs and dirt, Michelle Phan has got you covered! She recommends tying clotheslines to trees and draping bedsheets over them to create a "dreamy" tent. She encourages you to bring an inflatable kiddie pool and fill it with pillows to create a "fun" hangout spot, and she recommends bringing a cooler filled with healthy drinks like kombucha and coconut water to make you feel more in tune with nature!
Have you ever gone glamping?
Tom Hardy recently visited the 45 Commando Royal Marines in Arbroath. After two days of various physical challenges and shooting some sniper rifles, "he understands our ethos and corps values and has an insight into what is required to wear the coveted Green Beret." He was presented with a wooden replica Fairbairn-Sykes Commando Dagger upon leaving and they hope he visits again soon. More at the source.
Tove Lo live remixes Telephone with Do What U Want
And Carly Rae Jepsen's Run Away with me on piano!
And Carly sings Cyndi Lauper's Time After Time!
Why, Tegan and Sara have covered Time After Time too!
Those crazy ladies also covered Umbrella!
Which brings us back to.... KELLY CLARKSON, singing Stay!
This post is dedicated to shift_from_here, who pointed me toward the original video! Thank you!!!
Hot97 radio DJ Funkmaster Flex had the hip-hop community and fans in a frenzy last week after he dropped a reference track for Drake's "10 Bands" with another man rapping the lyrics. On Saturday, the DJ alluded to having more reference tracks he would leak on his show Monday (today) at 7PM. He also posted pictures of Meek Mill in the Hot97 studios and many believed that Meek would be on the show to drop a diss track. Well all that went to absolute SHIT tonight. Flex started off the show by saying that he had a reference track for "Blessings", a Big Sean track that featured Drake & Kanye West and claimed that he would drop it later in the night. The radio show runs from 7PM-10PM and on God, this guy played like the same 8 fucking tracks for three hours (Post To Be, Commas, Off The Rip, Trap Queen, 679, My Way, Ayo, Somebody, Be Real, some other shit I can't remember). He played the same three Fetty Wap songs so much that I think I might actually hate Fetty now. People were legitimately wondering if Flex was even in the studio at all. About 2.5 hours into the show, Flex finally got back on air and said he was "waiting for that email just like ya'll". Apparently the email never came because he did not say another word after that. Twitter was (rightfully) furious that not only did he lie about not having the reference tracks or even a diss track, but that he played the worst radio mix ever and have started a petition to have him removed from the radio station. So far it has nearly 4,000 signatures. Meek Mill even took to Twitter (of course) to poke fun at the situation.
Lol .....— Meek Mill (@MeekMill) July 28, 2015
Here it gooooooooo lets get it 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 pic.twitter.com/eWdMOXZrPh— Meek Mill (@MeekMill) July 28, 2015
On Saturday during OVO Sound Radio, Drake premiered his Meek Mill diss (or warning) track called "Charged Up" and today, the CN Tower is green! Coincidence? I think not.
CN Tower in Toronto is 'Charged Up' 😂😂 Drake got a whole city backing him up 😂😂😂 pic.twitter.com/5duULxC8QJ— Gueezy (@TunisianHero) July 28, 2015
Listen to them HERE.
source/source/source/me listening to HOT97 for the first time in forever
Nicki's tour will be in Toronto tomorrow and people are speculating that Meek Mill might not be able to enter the country because of his felony record. Recently, both Chris Brown & Young Buck (of G-Unit) were denied entry into the country for their criminal records as well. So what's gonna happen y'all?
According to the Baltimore Sun newspaper, Rihanna was going to do a free concert in Baltimore and also walk with those protesting the death of Freddie Gray, who sustained injuries after his arrest and died in police custody. This was supposed to happen in early May, but accoridng to the newspaper, the police would have shut it down because Rihanna couldn't get a permit for it.
Thoughts on the episode? Ready for the season finale next week?
*New York State said they do not have jurisdiction over this issue, California does/did
*California says that since the children have no current ties to Cali and live in NYC when they're in the US, it's not their jurisdiction -- Kelly and her kids haven't lived in California for years, though that state originally made the decision for the kids to live abroad with father Daniel Giersch
*Rutherford is considering appealing the California decision
*May have to just fight for custody in Monaco, where her children are living
*Considers this legal kidnapping
*Custody agreement has kids living with and going to school in Monaco, spending summers with their mother in the USA
*Rutherford was meant to write letters denying her previous allegations against Giersch, but has not. Giersch has not re-filed for a Visa.
*Some commentator at the article links to the judge's decision to explain the rational of why Kelly keeps losing. One aspect: her work schedule is so variable that she cannot commit to being available to the children if they live mostly with her. Suggested reading pages 13 to 39 (lol as though ONTD will even read these bullet points!)
Pretty sure ONTD is going to be able to ace the LSATS at this rate! Hire me, family court!
- this (the season currently airing) is going to be their last season
- new projects include a movie called keanu and there's a police academy reboot in the works.
Now we all get to see our destination. Thanks for the ride everyone. #KeyandPeele— Keegan-Michael Key (@KeeganMKey) July 26, 2015
Only 200 miles to go before we arrive at our destination. Fans, you are our gasoline. #k&jontheirway don't miss the last 8 episodes.— Keegan-Michael Key (@KeeganMKey) July 26, 2015
Wait till you see what we do next tho.— Jordan Peele (@JordanPeele) July 26, 2015
This may be the final season of🔑&🍌, but our 1st movie "KEANU" comes out April 22. pic.twitter.com/AmuqzGRgjX— Jordan Peele (@JordanPeele) July 25, 2015
SOURCE, SOURCE, SOURCE
sad. :( what are your favorite skits? mine are negrotown, georgia esther & satan, and the slapass ones.
Shot for FLAUNT Magazine
Beyond the bad acting, are we really supposed to believe these wafer thin women would be in a fight club? And she's supposedly trying to be independent from Chris but chooses that look for her opponent? NAGL
-Gemma sees both sides about that sex scene.
-She had to be trained several weeks by choreographer Dan O'Neill before filming in order to act like a synth (the robots). (All of the synth actors attended the same training camp.)
-When synths move, they move their eyes before their bodies.
-Thinks sentient AI is possible.
just an excuse for a humans post. anyone else been watching this show? it's not perfect, but gemma's killing it imo
edit: i put the promo under a cut after i realized how far behind amc is
and of course surly ass Hova who hates it when she's drunk
Reminds me of
BeyoncexAssistant OTP tbh!
42, 43, 46?!
- Upcoming ABC soap Blood & Oil releases new poster
- Starring Don Johnson, Chace Crawford, Rebecca Rittenhouse and Amber Valetta
- Will probably be better than Empire tbh
Bless @ Revenge's impactT, you get that fourth billing Amber sis.