Articles on this Page
- 07/25/15--18:03: _Miguel — Studio Q P...
- 07/25/15--18:21: _Is it open season o...
- 07/25/15--18:34: _Happy 60th birthday...
- 07/25/15--18:46: _Guess who was spott...
- 07/25/15--19:10: _Louis Tomlinson Pla...
- 07/25/15--19:38: _Michael B. Jordan a...
- 07/25/15--19:44: _Director Gina Princ...
- 07/25/15--20:31: _Adelaide Kane pic r...
- 07/25/15--20:37: _Promotional Picture...
- 07/25/15--21:39: _Kelly Clarkson Cove...
- 07/25/15--22:17: _Hemming releases se...
- 07/25/15--23:12: _Magazines 'at war' ...
- 07/25/15--23:41: _Rebel Wilson thinks...
- 07/26/15--01:59: _Doug the Pug Recrea...
- 07/26/15--16:28: _Ed Droste and Taylo...
- 07/26/15--17:30: _Comedian makes fun ...
- 07/26/15--17:30: _ICON and ONTD fave ...
- 07/26/15--17:30: _Shia LaBeouf Report...
- 07/26/15--17:36: _jake gyllenhaal tal...
- 07/26/15--18:06: _Bobbi Kristina Dead...
- 07/25/15--18:03: Miguel — Studio Q Performances
- 07/25/15--18:21: Is it open season on Meek Mills? Safaree to drop diss track too?
- 07/25/15--18:34: Happy 60th birthday Iman!
- 07/25/15--18:46: Guess who was spotted after months out of the public eye?
- 07/25/15--20:31: Adelaide Kane pic round-up + Reign spoilers i guess
- 07/25/15--21:39: Kelly Clarkson Cover's "Blank Space"
- 07/25/15--22:17: Hemming releases self-titled debut album
- 07/26/15--01:59: Doug the Pug Recreates Taylor Swift Instagram Photos
- 07/26/15--16:28: Ed Droste and Taylor Swift blind item revealed!!!
- 07/26/15--17:30: Comedian makes fun of the second season of 'True Detective'
- New York based comedian Jason Saenz mocks season 2 of 'True Detective' by putting handmade signs of how 'terrible' the current season is along with the Instagram project #SaenzSigns. He says to THR, 'This definitely hit a chord," Saenz tells THR. 'I think a lot of people are disappointed with this season. I was such a fan of the first season,' he adds. 'I want this season to be just as good, too. I created this sign to voice my frustration in a silly way. I had no idea people would latch onto it so quickly.'
- He says the number on the sign goes to a dead-line, 'which is symbolic of the current state of the show'
- 07/26/15--17:36: jake gyllenhaal talks t. swift on howard sterm
- 07/26/15--18:06: Bobbi Kristina Dead at 22
Meek responded to Drake's diss
Baby lotion soft...... 😩— Meek Mill (@MeekMill) July 26, 2015
I can tell he wrote that 1 tho......— Meek Mill (@MeekMill) July 26, 2015
+ Iman shared her thoughts on Wellness, Diversity, and Turning 60 with NYMag/The Cut
A couple of quotes:
How I start my day:I like to get up around 5:30 or six — that’s my favorite time of day. My family is still asleep and the office is still closed, so I can start my day slowly. I first have a glass of warm water with lemon. And then I lie down and keep my mind clear for about 20 to 30 minutes. I get up and have a cup of coffee and slowly ease into it. My husband [David Bowie] loves oatmeal, but I usually do egg whites with tomatoes, scallions, and spinach. Then I walk my 14-year-old daughter to school, even if she walks far from me.
On turning 60:Yikes! Besides my foot and my accessory-challenged world, I feel pretty good. I feel really healthy, loved, blessed, and I’ve never been more comfortable being inside myself. I’ve been forced to sit still. I tell my younger friends, “Don’t be afraid of change. That is when you really see what your destiny is.” We are always trying to hustle and flow, trying to make things happen. I used to be like that, too. I asked my husband once when he knew he wanted to be a musician. He said at the age of 7. When you have that, the universe will conspire for things to happen since you don’t see anything else. But for average people who don’t have that kind of passion, things happen for ourselves when we let them.
When you are forced to sit still, you really see, as with everything that happened to me. I stumbled into modeling, I had never even heard about it or seen fashion magazines. And makeup — opening my own cosmetics company was the same way. And with my husband, I’d been to his concerts and invited backstage, but never went. But when the time was right, the path was clear, we met. That “aha” moment just revealed myself. That also comes about with wellness. Sit quiet and let it be and reveal itself.
I don’t read the comments, really, but someone once commented, “Oh my God, she looks so good for 70.” And I said, “Bitch, don’t rush me! I’m 60, not 70.” Bitch, don’t rush me — maybe I should get that on my cake.
sources1 / 2
- Louis is reportedly spending millions of dollars on a home for Briana and their baby
- The baby is supposedly due in early February 2016
- Louis is believed to be worth £40 million
- The house he buys could be in the $6 million range
- Briana has claimed to be a "stylist," but in a new report it's been revealed that she's unemployed and living in a $100,000 condo with her whole family
- "Money has always been tight" for her
- “Louis is sacrificing all his spare time to see her" and "They spent last Sunday together after he made a whirlwind stop in LA during what was a rare day off for the band”
- Source claims his feelings for her have really grown since she's carrying his baby
- "There are real feelings there"
- But they are still not together, “He isn’t dating Briana at the moment,” a band insider also told the outlet. “They’re just friends currently. Yes, they have hung out — but they’re not in a relationship.”
our favorite source: 1 + 2
he still hasn't acknowledged this
-Destin Cretton, the man who directed Short Term 12, will direct.
-The book was released last year. But, rights to make the book into a movie were not available until Jordan and Cretton came into the picture.
So tonight Gina Prince-Bythewood, director of Love & Basketball and Beyond the Lights was doing a q&a for Beyond the Lights using the hashtag DamnNoni. She dropped lots of interesting trivia and facts as she was live-watching. Someone asked if she asked Rita Ora to perform the song Grateful (which was later Oscar nominated) or if Rita Ora asked her to sing it. Here was her answer:
@filmkhaleesi i asked her. wish i didn't as she didn't promote song at all.— Gina PrinceBythewood (@GPBmadeit) July 26, 2015
Gugu had to be lubed into her black and white latex press conference dress:
Whoops, Rita Ora keeps making enemies everywhere she goes. Beyond the Lights was cute as hell and queen Gugu was flawless in it.
Visiting Alexandra Shipp for her birthday.
Traveling Europe with her friends. Why yes, that is Rachel Skarsten, aka Queen Elizabeth in the upcoming season of Reign.
Basically confirms her relationship with Sean Teale by posting pics of them together and including cutesy lovey dovey captions.
Speaking of Sean Teale, he probably won't be returning to reprise his role as Louis of Condé since according to a banned source he's been cast as the lead for the Incorporated pilot, a new Syfy show from Matt Damon and Ben Affleck's production company.
It also seems that season 3 will be shorter than the previous seasons despite being renewed for 22 episodes earlier in the year. According to spoilertv.com, ACTRA Toronto has the Reign production schedule listed as being from June to December 2015. For comparison, season 2 was listed as being from July 2014 to April 2015.
And finally, rumoured new characters include a girl called Constance who will seduce Charles (Francis's younger brother who hasn't appeared since he left in season 1) and Martin, a pirate looking for a bride who will, surprise of all surprises, come between Mary and her dying husband Francis.
sources: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
“…and The Woman Clothed With The Sun” — features the return of Lara Jean Chorostecki as Freddie Lounds and the debut of True Blood‘s Rutina Wesley, playing Reba McClane, a blind woman who becomes a love interest for the sociopathic Dolaryhde.
what an amazing episode! Check out Episode 8's promo pics
"Blank Space" - Taylor Swift
"Radioactive" - Imagine Dragons
"Stuff Like That There" - Bette Midler from "For the Boys"
"Bye Bye Bye" - *N'Sync
"Stay" - Rihanna
"Love Me Like You Do" - Ellie Goulding
"Nobody Live" - Tori Kelly
Source: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
She could sing 'Head, Shoulders, Knees, and Toes' and make it sound heaven sent.
Philadelphia singer and songwriter Hemming released her self-titled debut album on Friday (July 24th). The 10 track album was produced by Linda Perry and released on Perry's record label, Custard Records.
Hemming, aka, Candice Martello, appeared on the VH1 reality show, 'The Linda Perry Project', last year. Since appearing on the show she has been working with Perry on her debut album and has toured with Rachael Yamagata, The Dove and The Wolf, Train and Holly Miranda. In September she will open for Soundgarden's Chris Cornell during his Acoustic Higher Truth tour.
Last night Hemming celebrated the release of her record at The Hotel Cafe in Los Angeles where she performed songs from her album.
Rock NYC's review of Hemming's performance at her record release party is very positive with the reviewer, Alyson Camus, describing Hemming's album as containing "well-crafted rock songs, going from pop anthems to delicate folk ballads" and likening aspects of Hemming's voice and songs to the likes of Lucinda Williams, The Pixies, Cat Power, Sharon Van Etten and Bright Eyes.
You can check out Rock NYC's full review of Hemming's performance HERE
Some of My Friends
I'll Never Be The Man For You
Hard on Myself
Youtube: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
You can buy Hemming's album on iTUNES
Or you can stream it on SPOTIFY
I've been waiting for her album since I first heard her sing on 'The Linda Perry Project'. It was worth the wait. Very talented artist. Wonderful songwriting, beautiful voice. 'Vitamins', 'Paper Crane' and 'Some of My Friends' are my favorites at the moment but the whole album is solid.
Family Tradition! Kylie gets ready for her first nude photo as 18th birthday approaches — ‘Magazines Are At War!’ http://t.co/Lc89xxLo4s— Radar Online (@radar_online) July 24, 2015
Quotes: “She is going to bare her breasts and is excited at allowing the world to see them because they really are so perfect.”
“Kylie is deciding on a photographer now, but whoever gets those first shots is going to be incredibly respected and whichever magazine gets them will be paying a lot.”
Well this is disturbing.
I don't like getting political but America you really have to follow Australia's example re gun laws.— Rebel Wilson (@RebelWilson) July 24, 2015
I don't remember a mass shooting in Australia since they overhauled the gun laws. It seems like every week in America there's a shooting.— Rebel Wilson (@RebelWilson) July 24, 2015
I just want people to be safe, especially people that are doing one of my favorite things in the WORLD - going out to the movies 2 have fun.— Rebel Wilson (@RebelWilson) July 24, 2015
@ari_tyne I considered the Sydney Siege as a terrorist act.— Rebel Wilson (@RebelWilson) July 24, 2015
@RebelWilson Listen 'Fat Bitch' American Guns Laws are NONE of your concern.— SacramentoGrape (@sacramentogrape) July 25, 2015
Hey Rebel Wilson , go back to Australia as you're a disgustingly ignorant anti-American bitch !!!!!! The #SecondAmendment saves lives !!!!!!— Matthew Levine (@MatthewTwihard) July 26, 2015
@RebelWilson Eat another sandwich you communist whore— RJ (@Aplusplusplus) July 26, 2015
@RebelWilson Here's an idea Rebel - you don't know what the FUCK you're talking about esp. when it comes to actual facts on guns.— Michael (@Michael2014abc) July 26, 2015
@RebelWilson We make the fucking guns here, stick to jokes princess. You can't ban imports from the country that makes them.— jim (@jimonmaui) July 25, 2015
@RebelWilson Then don't.Obesity kills more ppl than guns.U can regulate my right to defend my fam when we can regulate your caloric intake.— Terry (@smokin3000gt) July 26, 2015
@RebelWilson America is free, given such freedom by soldiers and citizens with guns. We don't need your opinion nor you for that matter.— Matthew Levine (@MatthewTwihard) July 26, 2015
HAHAHA STFU Rebel Wilson. Our country will built on freedom, yours was built by the British as a penal colony. Keep your opinions there.— redtelone (@redtelone) July 26, 2015
@RebelWilson Wow, she just like half her US Fan Base. being anti-freedom is pro-communist— Guin Campbell (@campbel763) July 26, 2015
@RebelWilson you need keep your Australian views centered on Australia and why over 70% of your population are alcoholics.— carol dryden (@caroljd) July 26, 2015
@RebelWilson JSYK the movie theater was a GUN FREE ZONE. I'm from Louisiana and I find your comments offensive.— Becca (@Becca88racefan) July 26, 2015
Get the F#$* out of our country @RebelWilson We have a document called the bill of rights. Enough with these celeb foreigners!!— Larry (@OB1Liberty) July 26, 2015
Rebel Wilson should be more concerned with the woes of obesity than any need for more gun laws— Matthew Levine (@MatthewTwihard) July 26, 2015
@RebelWilson more people die from obesity than guns. Should we ban food? Should we ban cars when someone drives under the influence?— David Roberts (@davidmichael446) July 26, 2015
@RebelWilson U should mind your own business, if you dont like how we do things in AMERICA, U are more than welcome to go back to Australia— stephen mercer (@SteveMercer70) July 26, 2015
@rebelWilson how about putting the fork down and go back home.— DumainesDomaine (@mkdumaine) July 26, 2015
@rebelwilson Also mass shooting are not as high as you may think, they are pretty rare for the size of our population.— James (@Jmpickett043) July 26, 2015
@RebelWilson If your Australia is so awesome, why are you trying to become famous in America?— Susan Fullerton (@SusieSpirit38) July 26, 2015
Doug the Pug is a huge fan of T-Swift, and decided to pay homage to her Instagram account.
Grizzly Bear singer and keyboardist Ed Droste sometimes spills the tea on twitter about his peers in the music industry. Last year, he tweeted blind item about a singer who is "terribly calculated and mean, and they exceeded all my expectations of rudeness and arrogance." But the singer went unnamed, because of their "capacity and desire to destroy."
The media is finally turning on Taylor, and today Ed confirmed she's the calculating, faker he was referring to in this week. He's also RTing a few examples of Taylor's generosity, like the time she sued her guitar teacher for saying he taught her.
Obsessed that people are catching on pic.twitter.com/tFe2a1EVAe— Edward Droste (@edwarddroste) July 26, 2015
@Lucass_Man calculating— Edward Droste (@edwarddroste) July 26, 2015
@Bethany_Devlin I have a whole other story to tell, still feels unsafe tho. She frightens me genuinely— Edward Droste (@edwarddroste) July 26, 2015
How long till everyone else starts spilling the tea on her too?
Is the current season really so bad? Also, discussion post for tonight's episode
- Queen López celebrated with Goddess and fan Thalia, Fat Joe, French Montana.
- Casper told people to stop taking pics cuz Queen López wanted to dance and #LiveItUp
Jake Gyllenhaal was on Howard Stern's show (7/22/2015) and they discussed marriage, commitment, and Taylor Swift.
47:00 - Talks about Good Morning America playing "Bad Blood" as his walk out music.
(he said he didn't realize it was even her music, he said there was other stuff that is distracting but he would've recognized it as a Taylor Swift song had he heard it)
48: 00- Howard Stern tells Jake he should've married Taylor Swift, HS says they would've been a power couple and that HS is attracted to Taylor Swift
48:35 - Jake isn't aware he had a song written about him (All Too Well)
the whole interview besides the taylor parts is interesting.. i'd say to start listening around 44:50
video source: youtube
BREAKING: ET has confirmed that Whitney Houston’s daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown has died at 22. Details coming on http://t.co/issuFAH4sT— EntertainmentTonight (@etnow) July 27, 2015
- Bobbi was found unresponsive in a bathtub on January 31
- She was moved to a hospice in Duluth, GA on June 24, where she passed away on July 26 surrounded by family.
- statement from the Houston family:
"She is finally at peace in the arms of God [...] We want to again thank everyone for their tremendous amount of love and support during these last few months [...] Despite the great medical care at numerous facilities, Bobbi Kristina Brown’s condition has continued to deteriorate [...] We thank everyone for their support and prayers. She is in God's hands now."