Articles on this Page
- 07/19/15--14:07: _Watch J. Cole Get H...
- 07/19/15--14:33: _Carly Rae Jepsen is...
- 07/19/15--15:11: _Josh and Anna Dugga...
- 07/19/15--16:17: _Megan Fox does bori...
- 07/19/15--16:17: _ONTD Original: Top ...
- 07/19/15--16:30: _Selena Gomez steps ...
- 07/19/15--16:36: _JOE DIRT 2 TRAILER
- 07/19/15--16:36: _louis tomlinson's p...
- 07/19/15--17:35: _"Tut" Premieres Ton...
- 07/19/15--17:36: _Blind Item: Two B-l...
- 07/19/15--18:26: _Mya Taylor, star of...
- 07/19/15--18:27: _it's been too long:...
- 07/19/15--18:56: _Hilary Duff promote...
- 07/19/15--19:24: _Jake Gyllenhaal Get...
- 07/19/15--19:24: _Woody Allen says Em...
- 07/19/15--19:39: _True Detective epis...
- 07/19/15--19:39: _'Suicide Squad' Tra...
- 07/19/15--20:10: _Gay Icon, @NickJona...
- 07/19/15--20:21: _Lena Headey and Emi...
- 07/19/15--20:23: _HBO's other two sho...
- 07/19/15--14:07: Watch J. Cole Get Hit in the Face with an iPhone, Then Pocket It
- 07/19/15--14:33: Carly Rae Jepsen is Problematic
- 07/19/15--15:11: Josh and Anna Duggar welcome baby #4
- 07/19/15--16:17: Megan Fox does boring stuff but looks stunning
- 07/19/15--16:17: ONTD Original: Top 10 Mexican Soundtrack Songs
- 07/19/15--16:30: Selena Gomez steps out + Sends Tyrese's daughter a birthday vid
- 07/19/15--16:36: JOE DIRT 2 TRAILER
- 07/19/15--16:36: louis tomlinson's pregnant 'close friend' spotted out and about
- 07/19/15--17:36: Blind Item: Two B-list TV actresses
- 07/19/15--18:27: it's been too long: shay photo post!
- 07/19/15--19:24: Jake Gyllenhaal Gets Cooking on 'Despierta America'
- 07/19/15--19:24: Woody Allen says Emma Stone "Really Has It All"
- 07/19/15--19:39: True Detective episode 6 preview
- 07/19/15--20:21: Lena Headey and Emilia Clarke hype up Season 6
- 07/19/15--20:23: HBO's other two shows' previews...
Watch J. Cole get hit in the face with an iPhone during a show in San Diego, then pocket it. http://t.co/kl7Byq6IBa— Complex (@ComplexMag) julio 19, 2015
have u ever been hit in the face w/ an iphone
Carly Slay Jepsen's new song is so good it's literally slaying the critics, probably causing MILLIONS OF DEATHS. This problematic fav must be stopped!
I almost hate myself over how much I am obsessed with Carly Rae Jepsen's new song??? http://t.co/mkafNpeyoa— Kristin Harris (@KristinHarris) July 17, 2015
Do you dare to click the link and risk death by perfection?
FORTUNE FAVOURS THE BOLD
Josh Duggar & Anna Duggar Welcome Baby No. 4--See Photos and Find Out the Child's Name http://t.co/RHYYfnJANL— E! News (@ENews) July 19, 2015
Josh Duggar posted on his instagram that he and his wife Anna welcomed their fourth child and second daughter, named Meredith Grace, on Sunday. She joins sister Mackynzie, 5, and big brothers Michael, 4, and Marcus, 2.
Source 1 and Source 2
Earth goddess, moon child, Native Tiger™, and friend of turtles everywhere, Megan Fox, was spotted getting gas in LA this weekend. Wearing an outfit that just screams "FASHIONISTA," Megan did the unthinkable by standing there pumping her OWN DAMN GAS like she's some every day trash and not the queen of the earth. See several shots of the action below the cut.
ONTD, are gas pumping posts the new walking posts?
10. Plastilina Mosh - Nalguita
From the stupid, slightly homophobic/transphobic movie Pink Punch (Puños Rosas), about an assassin that falls in love with a boxer after the man witnesses his shooting in an alley.This song is the best thing that came from it.
9. Denise Gutiérrez - Quizás, Quizás, Quizás
Part of a really interesting soundtrack from the FLOP movie Cantinflas, this cover is amazing, and it is just because I'm biased and love Denise's voice and work as part of the band Hello! Seahorse. Go listen to them now!
8. Café Tacvba - Como Te Extraño mi Amor
7. Tin Tan - Piel Canela
6. Aleks Syntek - Sexo, Pudor y Lágrimas
As part of the excellent movie "Y Tu Mamá También", this song from refined Mexican group Molotov, uses highly romanticized metaphors to remind us the importance of personal care, self-esteem and love.
4.Control Machete ft. Ely Guerra - De Perros Amores
The soundtrack of this movie (Amores Perros) is really good, with a lot of amazing songs (like this one from Julieta Venegas before she sold her soul). Each one fits perfectly within the world González Iñárritu was trying to illustrate and actually complemented it, making the whole universe of the movie richer.
3. Celso Piña - Cumbia Sobre el Rio
Alejandro González Iñárritu's last installment Babel brought his idea of how distant we are with one another, and that not only the language, culture and prejudge can divide us, but also, our simple selves, making us feel isolated even if we are surrounded by people.
But this film also brought the jams, like this cumbia that you cannot but feel like dancing with a caguamón bien helado.
2. Pedro Infante - Amorcito Corazón
1. Lola Beltran y mariachi Pulido - Cucurrucucú Paloma
From the the 1965 film, Cucurrucucú Paloma, this song has been used for several films as part of their soundtrack. The films include: Le Magnifique, Escuela de vagabundos, The Last Sunset, Happy Together, Talk to Her, My Son, My Son, What Have Ye Done, and The Five-Year Engagement.
FAV SOUNTRACK SONG, ONTD?
now if only we could get a dickie roberts child star sequel...
Briana Jungwirth was spotted out in Los Angeles on July 17.
- The first time Louis and Briana were ever photographed together was leaving Project nightclub in Los Angeles on May 9.
- “He’s been reaching out to Eleanor more than ever before and reassuring her that he never wanted to hurt her…that the pregnancy wasn’t planned and that he’s not in a serious relationship with Briana.”
- “He’s been telling Eleanor that no one can compare to her. Louis feels like he let Eleanor down and for that he’s really sorry,” the source continued. “He feels bad and knows how hard it’s been on her.”
- “To say she’s not hurting is a joke. You don’t just break up with someone after 3 plus years and then just move on. You need time to heal, which is what Eleanor was doing, while Louis was being a rock star on the road.”
- Louis reached out to Eleanor on her birthday, on July 16. “Eleanor received the sweetest message along with flowers from Louis. She’s still in LA visiting her best girlfriend, so he sent her 23 sunflowers, 23 white roses and a stuffed animal, a cute plushy elephant, with a note wishing her the best birthday ever and that he was thinking of her,” an insider spilled.
Premiering tonight on Spike TV, the epic three-night miniseries "Tut" features Avan Jogia as the titular boy king and co-stars Academy Award winner Ben Kingsley as his grandfather, the Vizier Ay, with Game of Thrones alums Nonso Anonzie as General Horemheb and Alexander Siddig as High Priest Amun. Rounding out the cast are young actresses Sibylla Deen, who plays Tut's half-sister and wife Ankhesenamun, and Kylie Bunbury as the king’s lover, Suhad.
Early reviews are positive, especially in regards to the supporting cast, but Jogia has received some praise for his role as the young king. Fans of 'Game of Thrones' will likely enjoy the historical intrigue, fancy costumes and brother/sister incest.
are you going to watch it tonight, ontd?
This B-list actress in on one of the biggest shows in the world, but whilst her B-list co-star is being offered tons of high profile and high paying roles, our less traditionally attractive B-list actress is struggling to find high calibre work outside of it. With the show winding down, her team’s nervous about the future. She’s never really liked the way she looked, so she’s considering seeing a doctor for some plastic surgery. She’s only 18 / 19.
Who is our actress?
Who is our co-star?
-"Tangerine" was shot on the streets of Hollywood, entirely using an iPhone 5S.
-Mya Taylor describes getting the role as being "at the right place, at the right time."
-She met the director Sean S. Baker at The Village, an LGBT center in Hollywood.
-She just started transitioning when filming began, so she felt very self-conscious.
-Mya Taylor is already getting Oscar buzz for her role as Alexandra.
Sources: Access Hollywood + Twitter
I loved this movie! Who else has seen it?
shaym: Saturdayzzz… (Insert flamingo emoticon) 💦
shaym: Look into my eyes 👀🌀☀️…#sunniertimes #sunnieroutfits
shaym: Last Tuesday’s attire was slightly different than today’s… #backtowork #emilywouldntwearit 😜
shaym:☝️… Pie on a stick.@lastreetfoodfest
j.celyngot: a secret, can you keep it? well i guess it’s no secret that @shaym is foodie body goals 😍😩😩 #shaymitchell #prettylittleliars
sammyinla: I’ve had dreams that were QUITE similar to this situation #iamdonut #foodsquad 🍩
shaym: Hello weekend… #getaway 🌺🌴☀️
luluandgeorgia: #BTS with @shaym at today’s shoot 🍔☀️ #landgathome #comingsoon #summersoirée
saman_tana: Styling today for @luluandgeorgia and the incredibly beautiful @shaym. Shay, your home is incredible! I am going to copy everything, but in miniature form in my little house. 😍#luluandgeorgia
luluandgeorgia: Shooting something very special with bae @shaym today!#summersoirée #comingsoon #BTS
shaym: Sunnies + sun + pool + a beautiful wall = meetings in LA ☀️😎🌴 #feelslikevacay
shaym: Wander often, wonder always…#WanderWednesday 💫
shaym: I couldn’t be more excited to watch this beautiful little angel, Genevieve, grow up. @eyomtobian and@jeffvespa , thank you for bringing her into the world and making me her #1babysitter… and Sammy.#shewasadoulaiwasnt#myarmswerenumbbutididntcare#iwantone ?! Haha 💋👶
shaym: Working out with this one today !#hesweatsbuckets 💦#hepunchedthepole 😂 @bigshot
shaym: Sun’s out tongue’s out… ☀️😜 #BTSfrom my @seventeen magazine out now!
shaym: BTS from my @seventeenmagazine shoot on stands now!… 😜
this post is for rainstormraider♥
Hilary had an intimate interview for fans who won a contest, she talks about her new album, past experiences as a child star, how to break into the industry, life as a mom, and more!
-Talks taking an 8 year break from music
-Talks social media being an amazing outlet to fans, Instagram her favorite.
-Talks about writing a trilogy with a co-writer
-Talks about how people put too much pressure on themselves (new mothers)
-She sees herself singing and acting in 10 years, but she's not a super planner. She wants more kids
-She says she feels more nervous performing now, but she's excited to go on tour it will just take time.
-She likes wine and likes tequila at night, and doesn't like beer.
-Says Miley is unapologetically being herself, and it takes a lot of guts to go as bold as she did but it works for her.
-She says female artists are dominating right now, when I came from Disney I had to fight a little more.
-She says she was very starstruck meeting Britney Spears
-She says she has acquaintances in the industry, but she doesn't surround herself around the hollywood scene.
Shopping at Stella Mccarthy July 18th
What tracks are you currently loving on BIBO?
How are your cooking skills, ONTD??
Woody Allen is a big fan of Emma Stone
he quotes “Emma can do everything: She can act, sing, dance, astonish, and she's beautiful and intelligent. She's really got it all. I was writing this script and I was worried about who could possibly pull off this part, and of course Emma could,”
He also says nobody ever has anything bad to say about her
he quotes “Nobody ever has anything bad to say about Emma Stone,” he said. “Whenever I’ve mentioned I’m working with her on a movie, people brighten up, “Oh I love her!”
He admits that he wasn't firmiliar of her work until he saw her in "Crazy Stupid Love"
Really want her to cut all ties with Woody.
Orgy party next week. The only thing that can save this season at this point is a Colin/Rachel/Taylor threesome, am I right?
- On Saturday, the trailer for Suicide Squad received more total views (at 35,333,551) than Batman v Superman (at 34,616,899), despite having been released a few days later.
Do you think the DC villains could outdo the heroes at the box office next year?
- ONTD fav Nick Jonas stopped by the @GailyGrind offices to talk all things LGBT, including the first gay man he ever met!
- Nicky fondly remembers the advice his Protestant minister father gave him when it was discovered that a Jonas Brothers employee was gay! [GAY GASP!]
- Nicky shares: “One of my friends who was one of the guys in the show — his name was Mark — was leaving the theater one day and I saw him leave with his partner. I looked at my dad and said, ‘Oh, that’s different,’ and he was like, ‘It’s all love, it’s all the same,’ and it just connected with me immediately. I came from a religious background and my dad is actually a pastor. But he is an incredible man with an amazing open mind and heart.”
- Watch the video here on Tumblr![Won't embed :(]
Paraphrased from @GailyGrind.
The Nude Chanteuse also dished to @POPSUGAR on his friendship with Taylor Swift, of screechy fame.
- Nicky mused: Interestingly enough, we met through my brother. He and Taylor dated I think back in, like, 2008 or something. So we met then, and she kind of came out to a bunch of shows and came out on stage with us...We just kind of stayed in contact over the years. This last year, I've kind of been back at the award shows and other things, and we've seen a lot of each other. We've been spending more time and hanging out."[Riveting! How lucky of Taylor to be friends with Nicky!]
Paraphrased from @POPSUGAR.
ONTD: Who was the first gay you ever
Emila on Season 6:
“I’m looking forward to absolutely every part of it, it’s like go-go-go from episode one,” Clarke said. “You know how sometimes it’s like, ‘we’re just going to remind you and warm you up: remember this and remember that and I bet you forgot his name …’ sort of thing? [This season] it’s literally like ‘oh yeah, no chance to catch up, here you go, we’re just gonna hit you with it every episode, with something more mental than the last.'”
I’m like a kid having a sugar high — I can’t handle how sick these scripts are. We actually got the next load in as well and they’re really good. You know that David and Dan are really happy with a script when in the stage directions they just add their own commentary like ‘yeah, right, bitches, sixth season!’ There’s a lot of that.”
Lena on Season 6:
“Every year you go ‘What?! Whaaaat!?’ and having read these, it’s the same feeling again … there’s a lot to be very excited about,” Headey teased.