Articles on this Page
- 07/07/15--20:17: _Terminator Genisys ...
- 07/07/15--20:29: _Rosie Perez Exiting...
- 07/07/15--20:29: _#DontJudgeChallenge...
- 07/07/15--21:06: _Tyga's (alleged) si...
- 07/08/15--16:21: _Debra Messing Agree...
- 07/08/15--16:34: _first image from th...
- 07/08/15--16:34: _“Pretty Little Liar...
- 07/08/15--16:34: _Donut Shop Owner co...
- 07/08/15--17:11: _Vanderpump Rules co...
- 07/08/15--17:40: _Giants DE Jason Pie...
- 07/08/15--17:46: _Matt McGorry photos...
- 07/08/15--18:07: _Was That Racist?: A...
- 07/08/15--18:08: _Tom Selleck accused...
- 07/08/15--18:15: _"Game On" MV - Wak...
- 07/08/15--18:21: _Barnes & Noble Incr...
- 07/08/15--18:22: _ONTD Original: Unco...
- 07/08/15--18:40: _Complex: Today's R...
- 07/08/15--18:45: _Thinking Man's Blak...
- 07/08/15--19:26: _Teddy Sinclair (FKA...
- 07/08/15--19:36: _[NSFW] Danrad wins ...
- 07/07/15--20:17: Terminator Genisys bombs at the (usa) box office
- 07/07/15--20:29: Rosie Perez Exiting The View
- 07/07/15--20:29: #DontJudgeChallenge Proves Twitter is Full of Assholes
- 07/07/15--21:06: Tyga's (alleged) sidepiece is going in on instagram (NSFW)
- 07/08/15--16:21: Debra Messing Agrees That Jeremy Piven Is A Douchebag
- 07/08/15--16:34: first image from the sherlock special
- Wren Kingston is Charles DiLaurentis.
- He's a year older than Jason.
- He isn't really British.
- He isn't really a doctor and obviously didn't go to Oxford.
- Like we already know, he spent a big part of his life in Radley.
- Mrs. D faked his suicide so he could leave Radley, and she joined the board to cover it up.
- He hates the girls because he thinks they stole Alison from him.
- Maddie Ziegler, the dancing girl from last week, is supposed to be Spencer as a kid because she was in Radley when she was young but she doesn't remember it.
- She also met Wren/Charles when she was there as a kid but obviously she doesn't remember it either.
- Melissa is the Black Widow. She was kind of working with Wren/Charles because she felt guilty for killing Bethany Young when she buried her alive.
- Wren/Charles hit Alison “that night” because he thought she was CeCe. He thought CeCe had killed Bethany.
- Wren/Charles reveals himself to Alison on Prom night after he sends her a text telling her that he's at her house.
- Ali thinks she killed him after they fight and he falls down the stairs, but the body disappears at the end.
- The last scene of 6x10/6A finale is the first scene of the time jump. The girls get back together after a few years, Aria wrote a book about their lives, and suddenly they all get a text at the same time. They look at each other and season 6A ends.
- Next episode Emily and Sara are gonna kiss and they will start hooking up. Gross.
- Sara is gonna run away AGAIN at some point and the girls will find her at the doll house. Apparently she can only sleep there because she spent years in that place. That's when Emily will FINALLY realize that she's a weirdo and tells her to go home/dumps her.
- Clark, Aria's new friend, is gay. They will submit their photos to a contest and Aria will get that internship he told her about. She's gonna win with the creepy doll photo.
- Spencer gets into Oxford and her mom wants her to leave as soon as she graduates.
- Emily and Alison dance and kiss at Prom, but apparently it's just a sweet kiss so who knows if they're endgame or not.
- Lorenzo, Ali's new boyfriend and Toby's partner, is gonna die.
- Mona and Mike go to Prom together but they aren't dating because she thinks he's in danger when he's with her, so they're just friends.
- 07/08/15--17:11: Vanderpump Rules co-stars get Engaged
- 07/08/15--18:07: Was That Racist?: An Inside Out Parody
- 07/08/15--18:08: Tom Selleck accused of stealing water during drought
- “Blue Bloods” actor Tom Selleck has been stealing water from a fire hydrant — presumably to irrigate his sprawling ranch and avocado farm in drought-parched Southern California, authorities said.
- California is suffering from a historic drought and Golden State homeowners are being forced to slash water use by 25 percent.
- A rep for the veteran “Magnum P.I.” actor, now in hot water, could not be immediately reached for comment Wednesday morning.
- 07/08/15--18:15: "Game On" MV - Waka Flocka (Ft. Good Charlotte)
- 07/08/15--18:21: Barnes & Noble Increase Manga, Comics, and Graphic Novel Space
- Graphic Novels and Manga sections will double in size at all Barnes & Nobles stores nationwide
- Coincides with this year's Get Pop-Cultured with Barnes & Noble campaign celebrating graphic novels and manga
- Events and promotions include DC Comics Days (July 8-12), Manga Mania (July 19) and Fangirl Friday (July 24). During DC Comics Days, customers can buy two-get one free on all DC Comics Graphic Novels through Sunday, July 12.
- Learn more at this qt page here
- In an article about Hefner’s 75th Birthday celebration, his girlfriends of the moment are listed as: Cathi O'Malley, Buffy Tyler, Tina Jordan, Tiffany Holliday, Stephanie Heinrich, Kimberley Stanfield, and Regina Lauren. Katie Lohmann is described by other sources (notably Izabella St. James in her book Bunny Tales) as being a girlfriend around this time as well.
- Cathi O'Malley moves out.
- Buffy Tyler apparently drives her new Escalade (a gift from Hefner) to Texas to see her secret boyfriend, and is immediately kicked out as a result.
- Katie Lohmann moves out after becoming POTM April 2001.
- Consistent with St. James' account, Cathi O'Malley, Buffy Tyler, and Katie Lohmann are no longer Hefner's girlfriends by this time. They have been replaced by Dalene, Kimberley, and Michelle.
- Regina Lauren is kicked out for selling Hefner's personal belongings (according to St. James).
- Christi Shake moves in, becoming Hef's newest girlfriend.
- Girlfriend Kimberly Stanfield is kicked out after becoming POTM July 2001, leaving an open spot for a new girlfriend.
- Several of the girls start asking Holly to come out clubbing with them and Hef. She begins hanging around the mansion even more frequently.
- Holly moves in around early September 2001. She stays in Rm 3, along with "April," the only roommate she will ever have at the mansion until she eventually moves in to the private bedroom of Puffin himself.
- intimidated the hell out of Holly
- taller and bigger boned than Hef’s usual type
- in-your-face personality
- became a Playmate at some point (Christi became POTM May 2002)
- Holly didn't like her, and neither did the other girls apparently
- One of the friendlier girlfriends
- A cute country girl who some said dated Kid Rock on the side
- Threw a fit one night (before Holly moved in) because Hef hadn't yet made her a Playmate. He obliged almost right away.
- Moved out sometime after Christmas to make it in LA. But ended up moving back home anyway, and not finding success. The other girls made fun of her for this and were super cruel about it.
- Once made out with Rob Schneider...RIGHT IN FRONT OF HEF. But Hef is old and probably blind so he didn't see.
- Became a centerfold almost immediately, so the other girls were mean to her
- Wasn't close to Holly, but wasn't mean either
- Holly says that right around Halloween 2002, "Vicky" and the "mean girls" went and got Playboy bunny tattoos. When they got back, Hef confronted them about their rule-breaking moneymaking scheme: they had been caught SELLING invites to mansion parties, something that was very much off-limits. The invites were supposed to be for close friends and family, but "Vicky" and co. would write down the name of anyone who was willing to pay up, claiming that the person was their cousin, friend, whatever.
- In Izabella St. James' book, she describes a night around Halloween when she, a girlfriend she calls "Emma," and a girlfriend she calls "Tammy" all went and got Playboy bunny tattoos. And that upon returning, Hef was mad at them, having discovered their invite-selling business. She goes on to say that "Tammy" was kicked out because of it. St. James claims that Holly tattled. Holly denies this.
- Writing about the forced departure of "Tammy," St. James writes, "I knew [Hef] cared about [“Tammy”]. He was also sorry to see her pets go. After all, he had bought her Pinky, the capuchin monkey, just a few months earlier."
- Now, who has a capuchin monkey named Pinky? TIFFANY HOLLIDAY. In one interview, when asked about her pet monkey, she said, "Her name is 'Pinky' and she's a black-capped capuchin, native to Brazil. She was a gift from Hef while I lived at the mansion."
- At first nice to Holly, but turned cruel as soon as she moved in. Was the queen of the mean girls in the house.
- Kept a steady stream of new girls coming up to sleep with Hefner, which she had realized was good for her because then SHE didn't have to do it as often.
- Tried to recruit Holly to become an escort. Holly notes that she came to believe that Vicky was working as a recruiter for famed Hollywood madam Michelle Braun, who was known for having a number of Playmates as "employees" and had told a reporter in 2009, "At one time, seven of the eight girls living in the Mansion were working for me. I had one of his girlfriends in the Mansion just to recruit for me.” Holly concludes that "Vicky" must have been said recruiter girlfriend.
- Other girlfriends confided in Holly that "Vicky" had also asked them to become escorts. One said that Vicky got a cut/fee for every new girl she introduced to Braun.
- Once had sex with Jennifer Lopez's ex-husband, Cris Judd, by asking him if he wanted to come upstairs and "see her monkey"
- 07/08/15--18:40: Complex: Today's R&B/Rap Collabs Suck and Lazy Rappers Are to Blame
- 07/08/15--18:45: Thinking Man's Blake Lively InStyle Magazine August spread
- 07/08/15--19:36: [NSFW] Danrad wins best ass in Britian
*The movie opened to third behind Jurassic World.
*TG made $28.7 million domestically. Less that the previous flop Terminator: Salvation.
*With a reported budget of $150 million the studio was hoping this movie could lead to
another trilogy of movies.
Terminator Genisys did well overseas.
The worldwide box office total of $129.6 million.
Paramount Pictures vice chairman Rob Moore told [banned source] "Terminator: Genisys should
have enough firepower internationally to finish in the $300 million to $400 million range in
foreign grosses — three to four times the expected U.S. final total."
Keep in mind that Terminator Genesys opens next week in Italy, Germany and Spain.
No date has been set for the release in China.
Source: flickeringmyth.com - imdb.com
ONTD, what franchise do you want Jai Courtney to kill?
praying my Flop King gets a part in the Transformers 5 movie!
For those of you who missed it, the #DontJudgeChallenge started to trend around the time beauty blogger My Pale Skin did a video on how people who have acne are treated: with and without makeup.
The blogger took the comments, postive and negative (mainly negative), she got when making makeup tutorials and showed them alongside video of her face with and without makeup. The Don't Judge Challenge was purportedly aimed towards stopping body shaming, but we got...
Lucky the #BeautyInAllChallenge seems to be a much more accurate tag.
Source | Source | Source | Source | Source
Do you think that people who use makeup are dirty liars, ONTD? And in the same breath do you condemn people for being gross when they don't wear it? And most importantly - how much are you hoping the drawn on acne on these children will clog their pores and make them break out so they can decide on these pressing questions?
she is currently threatening to post a sex tape at 12AM if she doesn't get her money. As she continues to post...I'll try to keep up.
Debra Messing, aka Grace Adler of Will and Grace, was on Watch What Happens Live this week. A viewer who called in asked who her best and worst guest star on the show was.
Best was Harry Connick Jr. Least was perpetual manchild Jeremy Piven, who only showed up in one episode as Grace's threesome seeking ex.
Debra said, "You know, I had to kiss a lot of boys on that show. And we were rehearsing, and the very first day of rehearsal, he shoved his tongue all the way down to my heart."
"I was just like, 'Whoa!' He goes, 'Yeah, yeah." "He was like, 'That's it, I'm in.' I was like, 'You know, this is comedy. We don't really go that deep.' And every time he went for it."
how cringeworthy do y'all think this is gonna be? omg
In a major turn of events,
not really because this is the third time it happens, someone who apparently was fired from the show for failing a drug test, started leaking spoilers about the rest of the season last night on the PLL subreddit, inluding who Charles/-A is, more details about upcoming storylines.
This is like Christmas in July.
I'm about to post MAJOR SPOILERS about the show, and even though Marlene says this guy is lying, I don't really believe her because she always says the same thing whenever something like this happens, so if you don't want to know who Charles/-A is this is your last chance to stop reading.
That's all I can remember right now, but if you want to read more you can go to the original post on reddit.
sources: 1& 2
ONTD, let's discuss this! Are you surprised/disappointed/angry/happy/confused about these spoilers?
a href="http://tinypic.com?ref=350vwav" target="_blank">
Tom Schwartz decided to grow a pair and propose to long term girlfriend Katie Maloney. No word on whether he poured a drink on her or gave her the ring on the string. Prayer circle for Jax.
ESPN obtained medical charts that show Giants DE Jason Pierre-Paul had right index finger amputated today. pic.twitter.com/VI5cbS1uCw— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) July 8, 2015
He blew it off fucking around with fireworks. HIPAA is currently trending on Twitter and everyone is mad ESPN NFL insider Adam Schefter posted it on Twitter. Apparently the media is protected from a lawsuit because they are not healthcare workers. But the doctor/nurse/whoever who leaked this is fucked if they ever find out who it was.
Hi. This is a photo of me from my bodybuilding years, circa 2010. And these are the nipples of @mileycyrus and @chrissyteigen (I hope you don't mind me borrowing them!) from their Instagram posts that were removed due to the dangerousness of their visible female nips. Can’t you tell by how perverse my photo has become without my asexual male nippies? Sarcasm. If you're new to the #FreeTheNipple movement (like I am!) let me tell you what I think I understand about it. The banning of women's nipples may sound normal or even inconsequential as you think, "well, women's nipples are more sexual than men's nipples”. But that’s not some scientific fact. It’s because of how our society so heavily sexualizes women. And it should be up to the individual woman to decide if she wants to show them, just like men have the choice. Part of the stand of #FreeTheNipple is about the right of women to claim what their breasts and nipples mean to THEM, and not have that be defined by how men and much of society decides what their boobies mean. At this point, if you’re still clinging to the notion of “well, that’s just the way it’s been,” then you might reconsider thinking of yourself as a rational and progressive person. If you have breasts, you might think, “I’m not interested in showing my niplets on social media or in public,” in which case you should feel free to keep ‘em swaddled! But shouldn’t you support the freedom of CHOICE of the INDIVIDUAL woman to do this even if YOU don’t want to? Like, even if you’d never be interested in joining a protest, wouldn’t you think it’s important to have the CHOICE to be able to legally protest, if one so chooses? The answer is yes. You might be thinking to yourself, there are way more important issues out there than women being able to expose their bumpy buttons whenever men can. But it’s not just about getting an even tan; it’s one piece of the puzzle of creating deep change in the way our society objectifies women and creates these different standards for men and women (and other genders). At the heart of it, it’s simply about gender equality and equal rights. - #FreeTheNipple and photoshop newbie
Today we go inside the mind of Franceshca and see how she thinks! Meet her emotions - Hope (Sholanty Taylor), Fury (Kid Fury), Shade (Crissles), Paranoia (Franchesca Ramsey), and Weariness (Grace Edwards) - as they help her navigate through the ups and downs of life – and racism? It's time we see what really goes on in this Inside Out parody.
I am dying
Tom Selleck is accused of stealing water from a fire hydrant in drought-parched Southern California http://t.co/g5qzzb19hQ— Page Six (@PageSix) July 8, 2015
From Sony's upcoming film Pixels.
I really like the song tbh
Readers of Holly Madison's new book Down the Rabbit Hole all seem to have the same burning question on their minds: who exactly is she talking about? As expected, Holly chose to change the names of many of the playmates and girlfriends she describes throughout the story. That decision to protect the innocent -- and, of course, the not-so-innocent -- has, unsurprisingly, only made people that much more curious about which real-life girls are protected behind the pseudonyms.
Who was "Vicky," the truly evil girlfriend who constantly bullied Holly, reportedly recruited other girlfriends and playmates to become escorts, and was eventually kicked out of the mansion for breaking Hef's rules by SELLING spots on her guest list to the smaller mansion parties? And who was Lisa, the baby-faced Anna Nicole Smith lookalike who actually showed Holly some kindness? Who were the "mean girls" that treated Holly and Bridget like dirt? Who was the girlfriend who slept with Jennifer Lopez's ex-husband, Cris Judd?
Well, I researched so you don't have to. And let me tell you, it took a long-ass time. Back in the day, Hef's girlfriends were almost never mentioned by name in the descriptions of photos taken by the press. There were simply too many and they rotated in and out of the group far too quickly. The fact that they were all thin, snub-nosed, buxom, and platinum blonde didn't help either, making actually identifying who was who in any given picture incredibly painful.
In order to figure out just who was really living at the mansion when Holly moved in, I had to make a little timeline:
Over the next few months, the majority of these girls leave. In the few months before Holly even moves in, St. James notes that:
(Above: May 16, 2001. Caption: Hugh Hefner, laughs as he for poses pictures with his seven girlfriends (L to R) Tiffany, Tina, Michelle, Dalene, Stephanie, Kimberley and Regina on May 16, 2001)
So let's step back and use some deductive reasoning.
At the time Holly moves in, the girlfriends must be: Christi Shake, Tina Jordan (oldest + main girlfriend), Michelle Winchester, Dalene Kurtis, Tiffany Holliday, and Stephanie Heinrich.
Holly lists the live-in girlfriends at this time as: “Vicky”, “April”, “Lisa”, “Adrianna”, a quiet girl named “Carolyn,” and #1 girlfriend Tina Jordan. Ready for a who's who of Down the Rabbit Hole?
WHO WAS APRIL?
"April" = Christi Shake
Why? Holly says that "April" was her roommate in Rm. 3 when she first moved in. St. James corroborates that Holly immediately moved into Rm. 3, and that her roommate was none other than Christi Shake.
Revelations about "April"/Christi:
WHO WAS LISA?
"Lisa" = Stephanie Heinrich
Why? A few weeks after Holly moved in, she started hanging out sometimes with "Lisa," who was celebrating the recent release of her centerfold.
Which girlfriend had a centerfold released around that time? None other than Stephanie Heinrich, who was POTM October 2001!
Why else? Because Holly notes that after her centerfold was released, she moved out a few months later. Which Stephanie did. And what did "Lisa" do after she moved out? Holly says that rumor had it that "Lisa" ran through her savings in a few months and had to move back home, despite working regularly with Playboy Productions. Stephanie Heinrich, after leaving, moved back to her hometown of Cincinnati, Ohio, and worked sporadically for Playboy up until at least 2013.
Revelations about "Lisa"/Stephanie:
WHO WAS ADRIANNA?
"Adrianna" = Dalene Kurtis
Why? Because Adrianna was the only other girlfriend at the time that was an upcoming centerfold when Holly moved in. Tina Jordan would later become a centerfold, but Holly referred to her by name, so it wasn't her. And Tiffany and Michelle never became playmates. Leaving only Dalene as Adrianna.
Why else? Like Holly, "Adrianna" had also been a Hawaiian Tropic girl. And, you guessed it, so had Dalene, who was discovered by Playboy after appearing in the Miss Hawaiian Tropic Pageant!
Revelations about "Adrianna"/Dalene:
But most importantly...DRUMROLL PLEASE...
WHO WAS VICKY?
"Vicky" = None other than miss natural beauty herself, Tiffany Holliday.
How do I know?
Revelations about "Vicky"/Tiffany:
WHO WERE THE OTHER MEAN GIRLS?
(Above: "Mean girl" Izabella St. James)
Besides Vicky, the two other "mean girls" who went and got tattoos and were participating in the invite-selling business were Izabella St. James (as she admits in her own book) and a girlfriend who is referred to by St. James as "Emma." I did some snooping and "Emma" is Zoe Gregory Paul (St. James tells a story of how Emma lied in an interview back home in Britain about a night with Justin Timberlake in the Grotto...who else did this very specific thing? Zoe Gregory Paul!)
123456 + Down the Rabbit Hole by Holly Madison + Bunny Tales by Izabella St. James
Buzzfeed/other websites if you steal this without permission and/or crediting me I swear to god...
When it comes to mainstream collabs, many (male) rappers are phoning it in and throwing weak material on to strong songs.
Examples are J. Cole's " Dick so big it’s like a foot is in yo’ mouth/And ya ain’t babysitting, but my kids are on yo’ couch" lyrics for Jeremih's Planes, or Wale's "She say my stroke is a scone, I let that soak in her bean" lyrics on Miguel's Coffee.
Says on the other hand, R&B featured artists consistently give good material.
Goes over R&B and Rap's relationship over the past two decades and what should be done to strengthen the genres.
Read full article at Source
The laziness also carries over to pop/rap collabs. Worst featured rap offenders? Kanye's "Tell me what's next, alien sex" line on E.T. and Hova's bullshit on Drunk in Love for me.
@JayHeey I am but i'm not putting out another "Natalia Kills" album now I've got a band, so it's time to say goodbye! It's been a good ride!— Teddy Sinclair (@NataliaKills) July 7, 2015
@angel_d0lphin I've been writing songs for other projects… it's been a pleasure working with Madonna, Rihanna and the incredible producers— Teddy Sinclair (@NataliaKills) July 7, 2015
The track Teddy wrote for Rihanna:
Is Teddy the perfect writer for Rihanna? Is Problem the unofficial Rihanna anthem? Do Teddy and Rihanna have similar personalities and opposite careers? Have they ever been seen in the same room together?
The ‘Rear of the Year’ is a light hearted award presented annually to British celebrities with prize-winning rear assets. It was created by publicity consultant Tony Edwards and is organised by Rear of the Year Limited.
The ‘Rear of the Year’ trophy is presented to both a male and a female celebrity each year but a pre-event list of contenders is never published so that bookmaker speculation on the outcome is pure conjecture.
Here are some other british butts -
Source: rearoftheyear.comcaptial breakfast@yoube
ONTD, which male celeb's ass do you like?