Articles on this Page
- 07/03/15--12:37: _Channing Tatum in #...
- 07/03/15--12:38: _There is a HUGE deb...
- 07/03/15--13:38: _Azealia Banks is ti...
- 07/03/15--13:38: _Ava DuVernay Won’t ...
- 07/03/15--13:39: _Hunger Games Hunk, ...
- 07/03/15--13:40: _Malia Obama Hangs O...
- 07/03/15--14:23: _BenHasABigDick CumI...
- 07/03/15--14:24: _BoJack Horseman - S...
- 07/03/15--15:34: _♕Madonna♕Bringing H...
- 07/03/15--16:01: _Free For All Friday
- 07/03/15--19:27: _Exes Selena Gomez a...
- 07/03/15--19:28: _oh geez, here we go...
- 07/03/15--19:28: _PETA to fly banner ...
- 07/03/15--20:47: _#ONTD Original: @Ni...
- 07/03/15--20:47: _David McIntosh Goes...
- 07/03/15--20:48: _Jennifer Morrison P...
- 07/03/15--20:48: _Luke Evans for Augu...
- 07/03/15--20:49: _shay in hong kong +...
- 07/03/15--20:49: _Eminem releases the...
- 07/03/15--20:50: _Jim Carrey Apologiz...
- 07/03/15--13:38: Azealia Banks is tired of being called a homophobe
- 07/03/15--13:38: Ava DuVernay Won’t Be Directing ‘Black Panther’ Movie
- 07/03/15--13:40: Malia Obama Hangs Out on Girls Set, Possibly an Intern?
- Spotted on set Thursday, speculation over internship or just a set visit ahead of her birthday on Saturday.
- If true, would be her second TV internship after being a summer PA intern on the set of Extant last year.
- 07/03/15--14:24: BoJack Horseman - Season 2 - Official Trailer
- 07/03/15--16:01: Free For All Friday
- 07/03/15--19:27: Exes Selena Gomez and Nick Jonas Have an Awkward Dinner
- 07/03/15--19:28: oh geez, here we go...
- 07/03/15--19:28: PETA to fly banner over SeaW*rld stadium on the 4th of July
- 07/03/15--20:47: #ONTD Original: @NickJonas vs @CrossFit Part 2: Cross Harder
- 07/03/15--20:47: David McIntosh Goes Full Frontal for HUF Magazine
- 07/03/15--20:48: Jennifer Morrison Poses for Tyler Shields as OUAT's New Dark One
- 07/03/15--20:48: Luke Evans for Augustman
- 07/03/15--20:49: shay in hong kong + montauk for the fourth!
- 07/03/15--20:49: Eminem releases the video for Phenomenal! Plus some interviews!
- 07/03/15--20:50: Jim Carrey Apologizes for Some Anti-Vax Tweets
- He posted pictures of three autistic children on his Twitter.com account connecting them to "vaccine injuries"
- One of the kids' mom's claimed Carrey didn't have permission to share his picture
- Carrey issued the following apology: "I'd like to apologise to the Echols family and others for posting a pic of their kids w/o (without) permission. I didn't mean to cause them distress."
- Mom has accepted said apology
- Carrey still ain't shit.
- Channing Tatum's stripper flick maybe breaking records at the box office this week but @GQ thinks it is also breaking down barriers in male objectification.
- The full article discusses a rise in the number of male actors willing to use their "male form has been used for mass titillation" for gals and gays.
- GQ cites Jake Gyllenhaal in Brokeback Mountain, Ryan Gosling in Crazy Stupid Love, and Matthew McConaughey in general, among others as evidence of this trend.
- In short: "Channing [is] actually writhing us toward greater equality."
Paraphrased from @GQ.
The video for 'Bitch Better Have My Money', directed by Rihanna, is her most praised music video so far(which tbh, I disagree with)--but also her most controversial. The debate started a little after midnight(Wednesday night) when the music video was released, and is only getting stronger. Critics are praising it, some feminists are mad, some "meninists" are mad, race has been brought into it, and many others are just generally torn about it. Is it too violent? Too sexual? Why did Mads Mikkelsen's character only receive implied torture? Is Rihanna being given a pass by critics because she's Rihanna? Is she being bashed by some feminists because of her race? Is Rihanna being given a pass by other feminists because of her race? Should Rihanna, who has never claimed to be a feminist, be held at the same standard as self proclaimed feminists? Can "meninists" shut the hell up? Why did Taylor Swift's 'Bad Blood' get so much praise from feminists when it's a song bashing a fellow female pop star? Can feminists who are attacking the BBHMM music video turn around and praise movies like Gone Girl and Kill Bill? Should we compare this video to shows like Dexter and Sons of Anarchy? Should we be comparing music videos like this to the high rate of male-on-female abuse? What about female-on-male abuse? Why are feminists always telling women what they should and shouldn't do? Where are we drawing the line? Should we be just judging this video from an artistic standpoint like we do Quentin Tarantino films? Is everyone over-analyzing this? Does Rihanna really even give a fuck anyway? These are just the few questions that are being brought up involving this highly controversial music video.
The Praise and Defense
Ten reasons why Rihanna has become the 21st century's ultimate pop star http://t.co/4ETieyGg5g— Guardian US (@GuardianUS) July 2, 2015
Well done, Rihanna, victim of domestic violence turned misogynist of the year. Sick, hateful men are just going to love your "edgy" video.— Janice Turner (@VictoriaPeckham) July 2, 2015
Let's talk about Rihanna's video http://t.co/8Rr2RzblyX— The Vagenda Team (@VagendaMagazine) July 3, 2015
Why do gay men think everything I post about being gay is about them?! GIRLS ARE GAY TOO. I LIKE VAGINAS.— AZEALIA BANKS (@AZEALIABANKS) July 3, 2015
And breasts and nipples and clits and things of the sort....... men always have to insert themselves in anything I say about homosexuality— AZEALIA BANKS (@AZEALIABANKS) July 3, 2015
It's really tiring having explain myself to people I'm not even talking to. Because of course I don't wanna piss off my fans— AZEALIA BANKS (@AZEALIABANKS) July 3, 2015
But for fucks sake........— AZEALIA BANKS (@AZEALIABANKS) July 3, 2015
Just give the Azealia banks is a homophobe thing a rest because I'm not. I have a transgender sibling. My whole life is gay— AZEALIA BANKS (@AZEALIABANKS) July 3, 2015
All of my friends are gay, I am bisexual.... So please... Stop.— AZEALIA BANKS (@AZEALIABANKS) July 3, 2015
let her live or nah, ONTD? I can understand some of her views towards gay men especially the misogyny within our community but the way she's approached things aren't good at all. i still love her music though. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Marvel asked her, DuVernay met with Chadwick Boseman and Marvel exes, but in the end they had different ideas about the story.
Soon to be ONTD fav Alexander Ludwig has
Check out the rest of the
Paraphrased from @JustJared and Alexander Ludwig on Instagram.
Low-key yet flawless King Benedict and his wife, Sophie Hunter, were recently seen at the Serpentine Summer Ball in London yesterday. This is their first public appearance since the birth of their son (whose name and exact date of birth has still not been released). Both Ben and Sophie were glowing with love during the event.
LAWD at his sexy ass. Sophie looks cute too. She's glowing! Dat ethereal sperm...
ONTD, now that my King has taken a break from the public eye, can you finally see the light that is his heavenly beauty?
BoJack Horseman returns for an all new season July 17.
-Madonna's new tour is apparently playing two shows in the Philippines. A source told CNN that the Queen of Pop has booked two shows in the Asian country. A few days ago Her Madgesty announced that she was going back to Australia and playing 2 shows in New Zealand for the first time.
-The legendary diva will visit Manila in February 2016.
In addition to that, Madonna has been teasing the setlist on her Instagram.
Madonna's been hinting on Instagram at possible inclusions to the set list. She's been tagging these songs with the hashtag #RebelHeartTour so a lot of fans think she's rehearsing these songs for the show.
SONGS HINTED AT:
1. Dress You Up
2. True Blue
3. Deeper And Deeper
4. Who's That Girl
5. Body Shop
7. Justify My Love
8. Rescue Me
9. Love Don't Live Here Anymore
11. Devil Pray
12. La Isla Bonita
13. Into The Groove
14. Like A Virgin
15. Unapologetic Bitch
16. Holy Water
She also posted a video on her Instagram of her rehearsing a Led Zeppling song and showing off her guitar skills.
"Channelling Led Zeppelin👻 Whole Lotta Love❤️#rebelheart"
Bonus: "Holy Water" Flashmob @ Toronto's Gay Pride parade
ONTD: what is your favorite Madonna song you'd like her to perform?
I hope everyone has a GREAT weekend!
No porn, nudes, spam, fighting, advertising, dickishness, huge browser slowing comments.
Don't forget to follow us on Facebook and Twitter!
Exes Selena Gomez and Nick Jonas have an awkward reunion http://t.co/97m0EmxzAv
— Page Six (@PageSix) July 4, 2015
my first ever ship and i don't know how to feel
taylorswift: Friendly relations between Scotland and America. @calvinharris
taylorswift: Happy 4th from me, @gigihadid, @marhunt, @britmaack, @serayah and @haimtheband :)
taylorswift: Swan squad.
lorde has been officially let go!
PETA will fly a banner that reads "Orcas at SeaWorld Want Freedom, Too!" over SeaWorld Orlando this Saturday. They will fly it during their 1pm "One Ocean" show for 35 minutes. They will also fly it over Disney World, Universal and other tourist attractions.
“The Fourth of July is a celebration of our freedom—and today, PETA is fighting for freedom for the orcas who are denied everything that's natural and important to them at SeaWorld,” - PETA Deputy General Counsel Delcianna Winders. SeaWorld says this 4th they will be caring for their animals and for those in the wild (????). Seaworld rep says "Every life we save is more important to us – and to those animals – than words on a banner, and that is what we celebrate."
hope everyone has a happy fourth of july and may your pools be free of captive orcas!!
- Earlier this week,
superboy broke the news that ONTD fav Nick Jonas was crossed with @CrossFit and its CEO Greg Glassman, of no fame, for a tasteless tweet making light of diabetes. [ONTD Original: @NickJonas Comes for @CrossFit for Insensitive Jokes About #Diabetes.]
This is not cool. Please know and understand the difference between type one and type diabetes before making https://t.co/HtptOe8KMa— Nick Jonas (@nickjonas) June 30, 2015
Ignorant comments. Sensitivity to all diseases, and proper education on the cause and day to day battle is important https://t.co/HtptOe8KMa— Nick Jonas (@nickjonas) June 30, 2015
Paraphrased from @NickJonas, 1@CrossFit.
- Well now the @CrossFit social media intern has retaliated, attempting to drag the gay icon by retweeting pictures of the Jonas Brothers promoting Coca-Cola along with misleading "facts" about diabetes.
Anyone can get T2 diabetes, even those with T1. Stop assuming we don't grasp the difference and help us raise awareness. @nickjonas— CrossFit (@CrossFit) June 30, 2015
They then retweeted the following picture:
And then kept going:
Paraphrased from @NickJonas.
@CrossFit, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5.
Follow-up to this post.
Mess all around.
See the full photo shoot at theSOURCE
Tyler Shields (you may know him as Terry Richardson 2.0) keep it customs with his overexposed (in more ways than one) photography in [BANNED SOURCE]. The only variation being that this time he manages to take these pictures without first making it look as if he's beaten and/or killed the female subject - aside from the fact that she looks like a corpse! Progress! Jennifer Morrison offers attainable style tips as well, such as modeling what looks like a mixture of white out and mayoinese for foundation and so much hair gel your fave resident Emma stan at first confused her hair for a brick of Ramen Noodles. Get that high schooler playing in Macbeth aesthetic, sis!
I hope to fucking god this isn't the look in the show.
ONTD, what have been your biggest hair and makeup mistakes? Let's just turn this into a beauty post instead of making OP think too long about how ridiculous this show is.
shaym: Last day in Hong Kong wearing the only appropriate attire for this summer humidity! 💦😎👍 #ShaycationHK
shaym: On cloud 9 … Actually more like the 46th floor. 😯! #ShaycationHK
shaym: Coffee + Pancakes = 😁#ShaycationHK
shaym: #TBT to yesterday waking up in Hong Kong. Currently waking up jet lagged in New York and it’s not a pretty picture… 😜
jasminecchan: #ShaycationHK @shaym 😘She’s so sweet n nice😭😭
enjoy ur trip to hk💕💕
kirsteenbarlow: @shaym #asntm#prettylittliers #reunited #hungrymonday 🐈
paulineflvn: Just met @shaym in Hong Kong #shaycationhk #pll
emmy_laclaverie: 🅰 Avez vous déjà vu… Shay Mitchell complètement ivre ? Maintenant, oui. #shaymitchell#drunkshaymitchell #pll #prettylittleliars #hongkong #ShaycationHK @shaym
serving me up major bewbs
shaym: My favorite place to be… 😎
shaym: Wore @tularosalabel 's dress to today's pop-up opening party! Thank you @REVOLVEclothing for having me #REVOLVEintheHamptons we had too much fun!!!
peoplemag: We're kicking off the Fourth of July with @shaym and @revolveclothing and enjoying a beautiful sunset at @theSurfLodge in Montauk #revolveinthehamptons
PLUS SOME PICS FROM HER SEVENTEEN COVER SHOOT
jordiebnyc: We’re so cute, we don’t need a filter. #nofilter #shaymitchell #obsessed #pll ⚡️❤️🔥@shaym thank you for another amazing day! You are simply the #best !! 😘
seventeen: Fact: August cover girl Shay Mitchell is the coolest chick ever! 👯 #BehindTheScenes
I dont love the song but omg I love this video. Its so much fun and I think Em did a damn good job acting in it.
It will not embed so enjoy at the source:
Then Em sat down with Stephen Colbert and delivers an amazingly awkward interview like he does best. Watch it and laugh ontd.
And finally Zane Lowe interviewed Em about the Phenomenal video. Listen to it kay?
source for first interview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3doxNGjA4vE
source for second interview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEWXNWwAr1Q