Articles on this Page
- 06/25/15--19:18: _#WITHOUTMUSIC / Bad...
- 06/25/15--19:18: _Y'all Will Never Gu...
- 06/25/15--19:35: _"Aquarius" Renewed ...
- 06/25/15--19:36: _How Taylor Swift's ...
- 06/26/15--13:05: _Hilary Duff stans M...
- 06/26/15--13:05: _Graceland 3.02 Promo
- 06/26/15--13:06: _Sepp Blatter: Fifa ...
- 06/26/15--14:01: _Christina Aguilera ...
- 06/26/15--14:01: _Almeria in Spain un...
- 06/26/15--14:58: _Women's World Cup D...
- 06/26/15--15:29: _Should Interstellar...
- 06/26/15--15:29: _New Scream Queens t...
- 06/26/15--15:29: _Indian & Indian-Ame...
- 06/26/15--15:47: _Louis holds hands w...
- 06/26/15--15:47: _Marcus Grodd and La...
- 06/26/15--16:00: _Free For All Friday
- 06/26/15--18:22: _Sonic Youth's Thurs...
- 06/26/15--18:23: _Amy Schumer turned ...
- 06/26/15--18:23: _Rachel Dolezal S/S ...
- 06/26/15--18:23: _Once Upon a Time Se...
- 06/25/15--19:18: #WITHOUTMUSIC / Bad Blood - Taylor Swift ft Kendrick Lamar
- 06/25/15--19:18: Y'all Will Never Guess Which ONTD Fav was Tyler Posey's First Kiss.
- 06/25/15--19:35: "Aquarius" Renewed for Season 2
- 06/25/15--19:36: How Taylor Swift's generosity makes her a true leader
- 06/26/15--13:05: Hilary Duff stans Miley Cyrus and Britney Spears
- 06/26/15--13:05: Graceland 3.02 Promo
- 06/26/15--13:06: Sepp Blatter: Fifa president says he did not resign
- 06/26/15--14:01: Christina Aguilera working with Ian Kirkpatrick
- 06/26/15--14:01: Almeria in Spain unofficially confirmed for Game of Thrones S6
- 06/26/15--14:58: Women's World Cup Day 15 -- Quarterfinals Day 1
- 06/26/15--15:29: Should Interstellar Be Shown In Schools?
- 06/26/15--15:29: New Scream Queens teaser
- 06/26/15--16:00: Free For All Friday
- 06/26/15--18:23: Amy Schumer turned down hosting 'The Daily Show'
- 06/26/15--18:23: Rachel Dolezal S/S 2016
- 06/26/15--18:23: Once Upon a Time Season 5: Sinqua Walls Returns as Lancelot
Taylor Swift’s ‘Bad Blood’ Video Without Music Is Just a Really Awkward Action Movie:
Taylor Swift’s ‘Bad Blood’ Video Without Music Is Just a Really Awkward Action Movie: Taylor Swift’s star-s... http://t.co/Sznd08P8Nu— US Magazine Links (@dlusmagazine) June 24, 2015
I know it's been a Taylor Swift-heavy day here at ONTD, but this made me laugh & we can all use a bit of that right? The squeaks & whispers are my favorite parts.
It was ONTD darling and the new face of @MACcosmetics, Miley Cyrus!
Paraphrased from @E!Online and @T Pose's First Kiss on Twitter.
Gross. Way to give it away with that lame tweet @E!.
Taylor Swift deserves the leadership praise she’s getting http://t.co/YLsFKzJ4Nr— Washington Post (@washingtonpost) June 25, 2015
Musicians, industry leaders and bloggers have been praising Taylor since she single-handedly changed the music industry by making Apple pay its artists. But her best leadership quality is really her selflessness, according to this piece in the Washington Post
- Taylor worth over $200M but she's still an activist for independent artists
- "What truly makes Swift a leader in the industry is her interest in using her position to speak out on behalf of other artists."
- She may have more leadership abilities than CEOs and presidents
ontd has your fav ever stuck up for indie artists?
My favorite fellow Disney alum:
"Miley Cyrus. I commend her for not giving a f--- what people think."
My pop hero:
"Britney Spears. Growing up I was a huge fan -- along with every other girl."
She also says 'One in a Million' is her favorite song on Breathe In, Breathe Out because "It's a 'f-- you' anthem about a guy who's not treating you right" (next single??) and that her biggest musical mistake was "a terrible song, 'The Math,' on [her] first album. [She] got forced into recording it. It's just super cheesy."
A Fifa statement confirmed a report in Swiss newspaper Blick, which said Blatter told a party: "I did not resign, I put myself and my office in the hands of the Fifa congress."
Blatter is thought to be considering standing for re-election as president.
awesome night at Queen Aguilera's palace ... one of the craziest most fun sessions ever #blessed #didhejusthashtagblessed #latergram
- The man responsible for Jason Derulo’s “Want To Want Me” is lending his talents to Christina Aguilera.
- He posted a photo inside Xtina’s luxurious home confirming the two are collaborating together.
She's recording the next album at her home studio. I hope the production is better than Lotus.
Source 1, 2
- they are casting extras on July 9th and 10th
- filming will take place in the countryside (the Tabernas desert) and not in the city
- castings for Girona and Peñíscola start on the 1st (prepare for Oldtown imo)
Read more at the SOURCE
What scenes do you think will be shot there? I'm hoping for a certain tower, but it might be Meereen's surroundings with Ser Friendzone and Fabio (or Dorne lmao).
the ACA is constitutional, same sex marriage is FINALLY legal nationwide, now we just need to win our game tonight to round out an amazing week
-A scientific journal is urging that Interstellar be shown in schools for science lessons.
-The visual effects for Interstellar has helped gain a new insight into black holes.
-Science experts say that the "wormholes" in Interstellar are scientifically accurate.
-Papers have been published in the American Journal of Physics and in Classical and Quantum Gravity.
-Christopher Nolan has stated that the two publications are important to him, he says that he hoped that the film would really inspire the new generation to think differently and look at the stars, he also says that he wanted the film to inspire astronauts of tomorrow.
Tweet x Article
ONTD, sci-fi post?!
The Indian equivalent to "Uncle Tom" will now be "Uncle Bobby." #bobbyjindalissowhite— Hari Kondabolu (@harikondabolu) June 25, 2015
-So Bobby Jindal, son of Indian immigrants who claims he isn't Indian, just American, announced he's running for president, joining the GOP clown car. He said "I am done with all this talk about hyphenated Americans. We are not Indian-Americans, African-Americans, Irish Americans, rich Americans or poor Americans. We are all Americans."
-Hari Kondabolu, an Indian-American comedian/author, started the hashtag; Aasif Mandvi (from The Daily Show) and comedians from the US and India joined in. They're dragging Jindal for perpetuating the "no go zones" myth about Scary Muslims in Europe, as well as erasing his ethnicity and being a joke overall.
-The hashtag is still going and conservatives are, of course, whining about reverse-racism.
#bobbyjindalissowhite is so white he thinks North Punjab is The full name of Kanye's kid— The Kominas (@TheRealKominas) June 25, 2015
#BobbyJindalIsSoWhite he actually thinks he can be president.— Reza Aslan (@rezaaslan) June 26, 2015
#BobbyJindalIsSoWhite he asked his alma-mater Brown University to identify as just "University"— Shailee Koranne (@ssshailee) June 26, 2015
#BobbyJindalIsSoWhite that when he's asked if he's Indian, he says "Yes, I'm 1/16th Cherokee."— JAPSPEPORJ FENWAY (@SidizenKane) June 25, 2015
Bobby Jindal rooted for the iceberg in Titanic because it was white. #BobbyJindalIsSoWhite— Hari Kondabolu (@harikondabolu) June 25, 2015
Bobby Jindal's so white, he first heard of rap music at a congressional hearing.— Hari Kondabolu (@harikondabolu) June 25, 2015
Starting #bobbyjindalissowhite may be the most rewarding thing I've ever done. Good night, everyone.— Hari Kondabolu (@harikondabolu) June 25, 2015
Source is Colorline. Also India West has some more.
the girl Louis is holding hands with in that pic is Tamara. She's friends with Lou T and was in Thailand & Dubai with the boys x— One Direction Update (@the1Dscene) June 26, 2015
The real winner of Andi's season is Marcus! Congrats!
I hope everyone has a GREAT weekend!
No porn, nudes, spam, fighting, advertising, dickishness, huge browser slowing comments.
Don't forget to follow us on Facebook and Twitter!
-Thurston Moore supports the BDS (boycott, divestment, sanctions) movement.
-He says that performing in Israel would directly conflict with his values.
-He is against "Israel's discriminatory laws and occupation of the West Bank."
-Lauryn Hill, Stevie Wonder, and Lana Del Rey have also canceled their shows in Israel.
- so did Amy Poehler
- and Chris Rock who only wanted to do it for one year
- Schumer turned it down because:
“And then I thought, ‘Well, I could give everyone I love a job and we could all be together for five years. But picturing being in a building and knowing what I was going to do for five years—I love not knowing. And I’ve never done anything safe or to make money for that reason. So, you know, I said, ‘I can’t start now.’”
How very Italian Vogue of Junya Watanabe.
Who didn't see this coming? lol.
Source: OUaT Facebook