Articles on this Page
- 06/04/15--11:36: _Agents of SHIELD pr...
- 06/04/15--11:37: _Lady GaGa out with ...
- 06/04/15--11:38: _Cast of OITNB for E...
- 06/04/15--11:38: _Kerry Washington fo...
- 06/04/15--11:39: _Britney Spears Pain...
- 06/04/15--11:39: _uncharted collectio...
- 06/04/15--11:43: _From the people who...
- 06/04/15--12:20: _The Walk (2015) off...
- 06/04/15--12:20: _Z for Zachariah Tra...
- 06/04/15--21:40: _New Sense8 Concept ...
- 06/04/15--21:41: _CBS show "The Brief...
- 06/04/15--21:42: _It's a Kyle Gallner...
- 06/04/15--22:06: _The Queen of Divas ...
- 06/04/15--22:21: _2015 Claims Her Fir...
- 06/04/15--23:07: _New poster for The ...
- 06/05/15--07:24: _The Flash Looking A...
- 06/05/15--07:25: _Outlander Author Di...
- 06/05/15--07:25: _Queen Shania talks ...
- 06/05/15--07:25: _Madonna About To Pu...
- 06/05/15--07:26: _G.R.L. broke up
- 06/04/15--11:36: Agents of SHIELD promotes Henry Simmons to series regular
- 06/04/15--11:37: Lady GaGa out with Natalie Dormer & Taylor Kinney in Serbia
- 06/04/15--11:38: Cast of OITNB for Essence Magazine
- 06/04/15--11:38: Kerry Washington for Glamour UK magazine
- 06/04/15--11:39: Britney Spears Paints Topless While Listening to Mariah Carey!
- 06/04/15--11:39: uncharted collection coming to playstation 4
- 06/04/15--12:20: The Walk (2015) official trailer
- 06/04/15--12:20: Z for Zachariah Trailer
- 06/04/15--21:40: New Sense8 Concept Trailer
- 06/04/15--21:42: It's a Kyle Gallner post!
- 06/04/15--23:07: New poster for The Peanuts Movie
- 06/05/15--07:24: The Flash Looking Adorable at Deaf West's Spring Awakening
- 06/05/15--07:25: Queen Shania talks to ET about her farewell tour
- 06/05/15--07:25: Madonna About To Pull a #BadBlood; Films Star-Studded Music Video
- 06/05/15--07:26: G.R.L. broke up
On the heels of Luke Mitchell's promotion, Henry Simmons has also been upped to regular.
Sources 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
The beautiful Britney Spears was on Australia's Dan & Maz radio show and revealed that she paints topless while listening to Mariah Carey.
When the hosts asked her if she & Mariah's paths had crossed while doing their shows in Vegas, Britney responded no, but gushed about loving the elusive chanteuse. "I love Mariah Carey still to this day. I was painting in my art room, and I just, like, paint on the walls and do these all this kinda crazy stuff and I bought her greatest hits and her new Infinity record yesterday and I was just in there with my top off just, like, painting and doing all this artsy fartsy stuff. I love her. I love her voice."
Fave Britney song: Amnesia
Fave Mariah song: Slipping Away
- release date: october 9 2015
- single player campaigns for uncharted 1, 2, and 3
- beta access to uncharted 4's multiplayer
- 1080p/60fps, improved lighting/textures/models, other additions/improvements (nothing specific yet)
how do u feel about HD remakes? also general video game post tbh
Lifetime announces cast of Full House movie
*Basically a bunch of nobodies and some dude who used to date Miley Cyrus.
*Written and exec produced by the people behind the Saved By The Bell film
*Airs August 22nd at 8PM so prepare the ONTD viewing post now.
This is a true story and unlike anything you've seen before. Experience the first step of the impossible dream in IMAX.
Looks good, though it's basically Man on Wire with special effects.
In the wake of a disaster that wipes out most of civilization, two men and a young woman find themselves in an emotionally charged love triangle as the last known survivors.
Comes out tomorrow/midnight!
-two poor families that represent different stereotypes are pitted against each other
-families have to decide whether or not they will keep $101,000 or give it to the other family
-they don't know that the other family is offered the same amount of money
-information about the opposing family is revealed to them in order to influence their decision
-show is pretty much telling poor people that good morals is more important than having money
"The Briefcase" : When Watching Poor People Struggle is Called "Entertainment" http://t.co/XkrF0ei9Xm— The Vigilant Citizen (@vigilantfeed) June 1, 2015
Band of Robbers is a modern day, comedic adventure that imagines Tom Sawyer and Huck Finn as grown men, still searching for the hidden treasure that has eluded them since childhood.
A children's book author is the gatekeeper to a mysterious door in his closet that only allows certain people to enter.
Me and the boys :)
Happy Mother's Day to this beauty. Thank you for everything that you do. I love you with everything I've got :)
Me and the big one in pittsburgh :) I can't wait until Leo can run around with us :)
It's 4:30 am.... Time to head to work!
This kid never cuddles... This is crazy
6 1/2 hours of sleep in two days. Full days at work. Dirty, beat up, bruised, sun burnt and sweaty. How do you end the day? With this little maniac watching Mulan. No complaints here :)
One more before bed bc I love these dudes to stinking much and have been working so much I have barely seen them for two days..... I am that parent you hate that constantly posts pictures of his kids... Sorry not sorry ;)
Here are a few of the things I was allowed to hold....
Handstand push-ups on the train track :)
Source 1 and 2
Welcome to Happiness is also the first movie made by Kyle's production company. The hair is for his new show "Outsiders" which also stars Joe Anderson.
I am on Twitter now and loving it— Ms. Ross (@DianaRoss) June 3, 2015
congratulating for joining were her pupils Mariah Carey and Kelly Rowland
The icon. @DianaRoss❤️— KELENDRIA ROWLAND (@KELLYROWLAND) June 4, 2015
Also Taraji P wants her to reunite with Billy Dee Williams to play her parents as does Lee Daniels
source, 2, 3 , 4
SO HAPPY THE BOSS HAS FINALLY JOINED TWITTER, HOPFULLY INSTAGRAM NEXT!
also fave Miss Ross song/moment ONTD?
Legendary actor and outspoken Human Rights activist
(up til now at least) Sir Patrick Stewart recently opened up to BBC Newsnight about his opinion on human rights, such as prisoners rights to vote and gay rights. But more specifically, he spoke on the controversial story of a bakery in Northern Ireland that recently refused to bake a cake with the words "Support Gay Marriage" on it, citing that it violated their personal Christian beliefs. The owners were later found guilty of discrimination by a judge and fined £500.
In a surprising twist, Stewart sided with the bakers, claiming they had the rights to deny based on personal beliefs.
"Finally I found myself on the side of the bakers,” he said. “It was not because this was a gay couple they objected, it was not because they were going to be celebrating some kind of marriage, it was the actual words on the cake they objected to, they found them offensive. No, this is personally offensive to my beliefs, I [will] not do it.’ But I feel bad for them that it cost them  quid.”
Watch the entire interview below
This is absolutely devastating and I'm pretending it isn't real.
With Hannah Douglass
Hunter Parrish with Shoshanna Stern (Weeds reunion!)
Skylar Astin, OG Spring Awakening cast represent
(For old time's sake, lol forever):
Flawless Broadway couple Andy Mientus and Michael Arden (supposedly Andy bares his ass in this production, just sayin)
Cool girl about town Chloe Grace Moretz has given her coveted seal of approval, FYI:
Sources 1, 2
The things I would do to that squinty boy and his bowtie. Also, I would literally kill to see this production. Can someone bring it from LA to NY please?! It looks amazing..
Saturday night’s Outlander finale went where television has never gone before. And in the process stirred up quite an interesting conversation about sexual violence. But Ronald D. Moore wasn’t the one who created the story, it was author Diana Gabaldon back in 1991.
On Sunday The Nerdist interviewed Gabaldon prior to a Q&A and signing at Barnes & Noble about the subversive nature of the story, the public’s reaction to sexual violence, and what she’s looking forward to in season two.
- Diana Gabaldon thinks they did a "fabulous job" on the finale.
- When starting out as a writer she bought 3 NYT bestselling romance novels to see what "romance novels" were all about and found the heroine was raped in all three, resolved to do better. [Slow clap for the 1980's literary scene...]
- Talks a tiny bit about Game of Thrones.
- Hasn't had any critical fanmail in reference to her books from rape survivors, has had some very positive responses though!
- "I’ve always proceeded on that assumption: I don’t care what the audience thinks. Basically, it’s going to be the way I think it should be written."
- Loved Sam and Tobias' approach to their scenes in the finale.
- Interviewer quotes Ron Moore: "I'm basically creating a completely new series" next season.
I know it's uber late to the party, but thoughts on the finale anyone? It's been dramarama on the Tumblr tag all week (although, when is it ever not lol). I found BJR declaring Jamie to be a "magnificent creature" mildly amusing. He's saying what we're all thinking but dammn what a way to turn that objectification back on the viewer lol, well played. The farewell scene with Angus was bizarre though- a whole episode focused on non-consent and then... you play his grotesque groping of Claire for comedy? Definitely NOT well played.
Be kind and spoiler-cut your book comments!
Read the full interview at the Source
ONTD, are you going to see the Queen's final tour? Do you see her looking like Cheryl Fernandez-Versini with the blonde?
Pop singer Madonna has been struggling to sell her new album Rebel Heart, but she is hoping to make it a hit thanks to her younger pop peer Taylor Swift!
Madonna decided to make a #BadBlood styled music video which is set to include a plethora of short cameos by different celebrities including Miley Cyrus, Rita Ora, Katy Perry and Nicki Minaj.
Taylor Swift's "Bad Blood" shot to #1 mere hours after the start-studded music video was released and broke the VEVO record for most views in the first 24 hours. It remains to be seen if Madonna will be able to replicate Taylor's success on the charts.
G.R.L. have officially broken up. The announcement, made this week, comes 9 months after G.R.L. member Simone Battle passed away. Natasha and Emmalyn thanked fans for their support via Twitter.
Three months ago I wrote about @GRL, whose members were grieving the death of Simone. Such a hard thing to move on from something like that.— Jason Lipshutz (@jasonlipshutz) June 2, 2015
Words can't describe how much I appreciate all of these posts from all of you.🙏❤️Me = emotional❤️..If it were up to me, we would keep going.— Natasha Slayton (@GRLNatasha) June 3, 2015
I will always remember the moments we shared as the happiest. Please know that I am so thankful for your love and support through everything— Emmalyn (@emmalynestrada) June 4, 2015