Articles on this Page
- 05/31/15--21:34: _"Silicon Valley" 2x...
- 05/31/15--22:06: _Elimination Chamber...
- 05/31/15--23:25: _Players from a team...
- 06/01/15--01:15: _Is Nicki's Engageme...
- 06/01/15--02:44: _5th Critics' Choice...
- 06/01/15--07:51: _Lady GaGa's fantast...
- 06/01/15--07:52: _Tracy Morgan first ...
- 06/01/15--07:53: _George R.R. Martin:...
- 06/01/15--07:53: _Ellie Goulding isn'...
- 06/01/15--08:38: _Windows 10 Availabl...
- 06/01/15--08:55: _Celebrities at Day ...
- 06/01/15--09:05: _Mila Kunis stalker ...
- 06/01/15--09:15: _GROOOOOOOOOAN
- 06/01/15--09:17: _CAITLYN JENNER COVE...
- 06/01/15--20:59: _Because there are l...
- 06/01/15--20:59: _In 'Nobody asked fo...
- 06/01/15--20:59: _Duggar Scandal, or ...
- 06/01/15--22:31: _Candice Patton is t...
- 06/01/15--23:14: _Who dat Who dat is ...
- 06/02/15--00:38: _2008 Olympic AA Gym...
- 05/31/15--21:34: "Silicon Valley" 2x09 "Binding Arbitration" Promo
- 06/01/15--01:15: Is Nicki's Engagement To Meek Mill Over?
- 06/01/15--02:44: 5th Critics' Choice TV Awards Winners List
- 06/01/15--07:52: Tracy Morgan first interview since deadly Walmart car crash
- 06/01/15--07:53: George R.R. Martin: 5 characters he wishes were on Game of Thrones
- 06/01/15--07:53: Ellie Goulding isn't aware that the internet has screenshots.
- 06/01/15--08:38: Windows 10 Available for users July 29 via free upgrade
- 06/01/15--08:55: Celebrities at Day 2 of Audi Polo Challenge
- 06/01/15--09:05: Mila Kunis stalker escaped California mental health facility
- 06/01/15--09:15: GROOOOOOOOOAN
- 06/01/15--09:17: CAITLYN JENNER COVERS VANITY FAIR!!!
- The “A” storyline will finally end at the season 6A finale, and then they're having the 5 years time jump.
- The show was originally supposed to end after season 5, but because of the ratings and how popular it is in social media they gave them two more seasons.
- Marlene pretty much admitted that they had to make stuff up because of those extra seasons.
- Troian says that maybe not everyone will like the finale, but that it's normal with a mystery show, and that it already happened to Twin Peaks and Lost in the past.
- Marlene didn't know who “A” was going to be after Mona, but then she came up with the whole Charles story and people liked it so she kept it. (surejan.gif)
- Apparently we're finally getting answers this season, and the finale will make us cry for some reason.
- Time has moved so slowly on the series that Dougherty estimated it’s still 2010 in Rosewood.
- Troian lost her mind when they torn down Spencer's bedroom.
- Shay says that the show has been the best years of her life.
- ABC Family hasn't confirmed if season 7 will be the last one or not, so they haven't dismissed the idea of continuing the show with other actors once the original girls leave.
- The podcast is really long, but you get to hear queen Troian Bellisario for almost 2 hours, so you won't regret it.
- 06/01/15--23:14: Who dat Who dat is engaged to Nick Young
There was a match on the pre-show between Zack Ryder and Stardust. Stardust hit the Queen's Crossbow (aka the renamed Cross Rhodes) for the win.
New Day retains!
Match was all over the place with a few good spots here and there. Last two teams in the Chamber were New Day and the Primetime Players. Kofi took out Darren Young and then New Day ganged up on Titus. Kofi pinned him for the win.
Nikki Bella retains!
My god this match was so fucking sloppy. Botching all over the place by all three girls. Nikki pinned Naomi for the win.
Kevin Owens wins by pinfall!
EASILY match of the night. Full of false finishes. Kevin Owens pulled all the stops. Cena was Cena. AND OWEN ACTUALLY PINNED HIM 1, 2, 3 FOR THE DAMN WIN! But again, Cena being Cena is plotting on getting his win back. There will be a rematch in two weeks at Money In The Bank.
Felt like a boring Raw match honestly. Neville hits the Red Arrow for the win.
Ryback is the new Intercontinental Champion!
Messy ass match. Rusev suffered an ankle injury on Smackdown so he could not participate. Mark Henry took his place. When I say this match was a mess, I mean it. It looked like no one knew what the fuck they were supposed to be doing. Ryback pinned Sheamus for the win.
Dean Ambrose wins by DQ! Rollins retains the WWEWHC!
Roman Reigns was banned from ringside. If he interfered, Ambrose would be DQ'ed. Match started off slow. Picked up in the end. Sporadic interference from Kane and J&J Security (who were allowed to be ringside). At one point, Ambrose goes to the top rope for an elbow and Rollins pushes the referee. Both Rollins & the ref get taken out. Ref is down. Ambrose hits the Dirty Deeds on Rollins and covers him. New referee runs out and ONE, TWO, THREE. DEAN AMBROSE RAISES THE TITLE. THE PLACE ERUPTS. WE'VE GOT A NEW WWEWHC CHAMPION! RIGHT?
Wrong. The referee that was knocked out informs Lilian that because Rollins pushed him earlier in the match, he was disqualified. Meaning while Ambrose did win the match, he did not win the title and the pin was voided.
Ambrose is attacked by J&J Security and Kane. Roman Reigns comes down the ramp and Superman Punches Rollins. He takes the belt and gives it to Dean. Dean & Reigns clear out the ring and Ambrose says that according to him, he's the new champion. Then they run up the stairs and Dean holds up the WWEWHC title belt while they celebrate with the fans.
SOURCE: My eyeballs watching the WWE Network for only $9.99!
- 3 of the players had sex with Thai girls;
- one player called a girl 'slit eye' (I had to google that);
- no, this is not the only term they used;
- Leicester City almost got relegated this season.
Nicki posted these cryptic pics on Instagram, notably missing her new ring.
Omw her love for Bey is on Missy/Aaliyah levels. Personally I would have chosen Me Myself and I as my breakup lyrics to quote. And is Drake somewhere thanking God?
Best Drama Series
The Americans (FX)
Best Comedy Series
Silicon Valley (HBO)
Best Actress in a Drama Series
Taraji P. Henson, Empire (FOX)
Best Actor in a Drama Series
Bob Odenkirk, Better Call Saul (AMC)
Best Actor in a Comedy Series
Jeffrey Tambor, Transparent (Amazon)
Best Actress in a Comedy Series
Amy Schumer, Inside Amy Schumer (Comedy Central)
Best Limited Series
Olive Kitteridge (HBO)
Best Movie Made for Television
Best Actress in a Movie or Limited Series
Frances McDormand, Olive Kitteridge (HBO)
Best Reality Series Host
Cat Deeley, So You Think You Can Dance (FOX)
Best Reality Competition Series
Face Off (Syfy)
Best Reality Series
Shark Tank (ABC)
Guest Performer in a Drama Series
Sam Elliott, Justified (FX)
Best Guest Performer in a Comedy Series
Bradley Whitford, Transparent (Amazon)
Best Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series
Allison Janney, Mom (CBS)
Best Supporting Actor in a Comedy Series
T.J. Miller, Silicon Valley (HBO)
Best Supporting Actress in a Drama Series
Lorraine Toussaint, Orange Is the New Black (Netflix)
Best Supporting Actor in a Drama Series
Jonathan Banks, Better Call Saul (AMC)
The Daily Show with Jon Stewart (Comedy Central)
Best Animated Series
Best Supporting Actress in a Movie or Limited Series
Sarah Paulson, American Horror Story: Freak Show (FX)
Best Actor in a Movie or Limited Series
David Oyelowo, Nightingale (HBO)
Best Supporting Actor in a Movie or Limited Series
Bill Murray, Olive Kitteridge (HBO)
Source 1 | Source 2
* Wearing a new dress designed by her sister Natalia
* Mireille Mathieu has said she's going to perform this song as a duet with GaGa at some point
I will never get over how good her live vocals are.
What are your favourite live/tour performances, ONTD?
*Remembers comedian Jimmy "Mac" McNair who was killed in the crash
*Can't remember the crash
*Was in a coma for two weeks after the crash
*Watched the accident on youtube
*Still has headaches and nosebleeds
*Thanks the doctors who helped him with his head & brain injuries
*Grateful Walmart took full responsibility for the accident and is taking care of Jimmy's family
GRRM mentions a few characters in the books that he would have liked to see in the show. Among them is LS. He responds to those saying her absence indicates she isn't important; he says she is, or else he wouldn't have put her in.
Ellie Goulding deleted the photo of her and Lorde hanging out with Katy Perry, but this is the internet and screenshots exist.
Katy Perry, Lorde, Ellie Goulding and more! 💃🏻 pic.twitter.com/t7znAPtf3q— Lorde Daily (@LordeDaily) May 31, 2015
lmfao, Taylor Nation got to her. Lorde remains the superior one in all of this, btw.
Windows 10 will be available to all user via a free download and install on July 29th. They are putting notifications by placing it on the task bar, where you can reserve your free upgrade
Will you be getting Windows 10? I'm still on Windows 7 and I love it, so I don't know
Tom Hardy and Charlotte Riley (yeah, yeah, it's probably a photo from Day 1 but IDGAF)
I probably missed a lot of other ones
Mila Kunis stalker escapes from secured mental health facility http://t.co/osgEokSUxv— Huffington Post (@HuffingtonPost) June 1, 2015
*Disappeared on Saturday
*Had a restraining order already in place against him when he broke into Mila's house and waited in her gym for her to come home, leading to his arrest
*Was sentenced to 6 months in the facility and 5 years of probation
*Has to stay away from Mila for 10 years
Vintage will publish EL James' next novel GREY on June 18 as a trade paperback and ebook. The sequel to the FIFTY SHADES trilogy will be told from Christian Grey's perspective, with the June 18 publication date apparently chosen to commemorate the character's birthday. James said in the announcement on her website: "Christian is a complex character, and readers have always been fascinated by his desires and motivations, and his troubled past. Also, as anyone who has ever been in a relationship knows, there are two sides to every story. It’s been a great pleasure to return to my happy place — writing, being with Christian and Ana in their universe, and working with the fantastic team at Vintage."
Vintage publisher Anne Messitte added: "When Erika mentioned to me that she wanted to explore Christian’s viewpoint and reopen the story, I was incredibly excited for her and for her readers. This book has all the compelling attributes of its predecessors, and I can't wait for Fifty Shades fans to experience the work again from a perspective they have long desired." GREY will be published simultaneously in the UK by Arrow.
This bitch. I want to know what Stephenie thinks, considering Midnight Sun.
sources: 1, 2, 3, 4
Didn't he turn into some kind of cockroach-man and died?
Seriously. That's what they called it.
As expected, Megyn Kelly and Fox News have turned innocent young girls being molested into complaining about how the liberal media are attacking the poor Duggar family. The interview will air Wednesday. Megyn Kelly says "nothing is off limits" but going by this clip, there is little chance it will be anything more than the typical fluff piece from Fox.
She is too good for this world, we are not worthy, etc
Swaggy P celebrated his birthday tonight by popping the question to his girlfriend Iggy! pic.twitter.com/mF3W5eRau2— Karεn Ciѵil (@KarenCivil) June 2, 2015
She's marrying ex-Boston College hockey player Matt Lombardi, who is best friends with Ben Smith (for any Sharks or Blackhawks fans here), so he'll probably be the best man.
*and a cowboyed double front dismount and cowboyed double front on the floor.
Shawn Johnson and Sam Peszek will probably go to the wedding, those two are the only ones out of the 2008 team she's still friends with.