Articles on this Page
- 05/30/15--22:34: _At Almost 90, Dick ...
- 05/30/15--22:34: _6 Jars of Mayonaise...
- 05/31/15--00:00: _Kaliciagate Fan-fic...
- 05/31/15--00:24: _Mindy Kaling says G...
- 05/31/15--03:00: _Celebrities enjoy D...
- 05/31/15--03:53: _imagine dragons and...
- 05/31/15--09:38: _last night shay (+P...
- 05/31/15--10:02: _"Entourage" Is Back...
- 05/31/15--10:02: _Ed Sheeran debuts n...
- 05/31/15--17:55: _Survivor Premiered ...
- 05/31/15--17:56: _The 1975 promote th...
- 05/31/15--17:56: _Actress Betsy Palme...
- 05/31/15--18:34: _Aquarius Post
- 05/31/15--19:11: _kimye expecting
- 05/31/15--20:11: _Weekend Box Office
- 05/31/15--20:28: _Kendall on the cove...
- 05/31/15--20:38: _Veep 4x09 "Testimon...
- 05/31/15--20:54: _Stan Lee to get an ...
- 05/31/15--21:02: _Game of Thrones Epi...
- 05/31/15--21:33: _Teen Wolf S4 Gag Re...
- 05/30/15--22:34: At Almost 90, Dick van Dyke's Still Got It
- 05/31/15--00:24: Mindy Kaling says Getting Female Friends is Hard, Discusses TMP
- On the hashtags she would use to discuss her new book: #Blessed, #WhitePeopleProblems, #BlackPeopleProblems, #ThatGlamBookLife, #Family, #Heartache, #GrowingUp, #SecondComingofAge
- On female friendships: “It’s so much harder to find a woman you want to be great friends with than find a man to sleep with. Everyone comes to LA with a drive to be successful, so we don’t get to have that too often.”
- Her current friendships + hopes for TMP and Mindy as a character: It’s so funny. My favorite people in LA I’ve met are also really successful people. One of them is Lena Dunham! These are people personally who I adore and before I can ask them to be on my show, they have their own! Nothing would make me happier than finding a great and worthy and funny person to sit across from and talk about my problems with.
- 05/31/15--03:00: Celebrities enjoy Day 1 of Audi Polo Challenge
- 05/31/15--03:53: imagine dragons and models at tswift's detroit show
- 05/31/15--09:38: last night shay (+PLL) attended the bar mitzvah for their boss' son
- 05/31/15--10:02: "Entourage" Is Back.. So is Weirdo Jeremy Piven!
- 05/31/15--10:02: Ed Sheeran debuts new songs while on tour + hangs with Zach Braff
- 05/31/15--17:55: Survivor Premiered 15 Years Ago Today!
- 05/31/15--17:56: The 1975 promote their new album by disappearing on social media
- 05/31/15--17:56: Actress Betsy Palmer dies at 88
- 05/31/15--18:34: Aquarius Post
- 05/31/15--19:11: kimye expecting
- 05/31/15--20:11: Weekend Box Office
- 05/31/15--20:38: Veep 4x09 "Testimony" Promo
- 05/31/15--20:54: Stan Lee to get an extended role in The Avengers 2.5: Civil War??
- 05/31/15--21:02: Game of Thrones Episode 9 Promo
- 05/31/15--21:33: Teen Wolf S4 Gag Reels!
At 89 years old, sitcom pioneer and arguably one of the most charming men in Hollywood Dick van Dyke can still bust a move with the best of 'em.
Van Dyke stars in the video for "Never Had to Go" by folk band The Dustbowl Revival. In the video, van Dyke tries to persuade his wife Arlene,
48 43, to dance with him, and it is the cutest thing ever. We could all only hope to be in such great health and spirits when we're 90!
this man is a goddamn national treasure. (mods, sorry! fixed the source!)
According to Hollywood Reporter the shortlist consists of Asa Butterfield, Tom Holland, Judah Lewis, Matthew Lintz, Charlie Plummer and Charlie Rowe.
-A source tells In Touch that Archie"allegedly treated the crew like her personal employees."
-Apparently she is abusive in nature, and once "slammed a door in Julianna Marguliar's face."
-Everyone on set apparently despised her, and she has been referred to as the "diva from hell".
What's interesting about this story is that it contradicts what her co-stars Christine Baranski and
Shortly after this, Archie responded to this "story" via twitter:
Complete and utter rubbish!— Archie Panjabi (@PanjabiArchie) May 29, 2015
This story isn't "new", but I haven't seen a post about in on ontd, or any discussions about this. But British actress Cush Jumbo will be joining "The Good Wife" next season.
Cush Jumbo Lands Recurring ‘Good Wife’ Role Following Stellar New York Season http://t.co/PNtaqGr1ah— Deadline Hollywood (@Deadline) April 15, 2015
-She will be appearing in the beginning of the season
-This will be her American TV debut
-Details of her character are not available at the moment, but judging on the roles that black women (and the guy who plays Matan) have played on the show, it wouldn't be surprising if she plays an a jealous/resentful woman who acts as an obstacle to Alicia's goals. This is a reference to an old blog post covering the racial bias on The Good Wife between seasons 1-3, which still hold true today.
Source 1: https://twitter.com/intouchweekly/status/604633415527231489
Source 2: https://twitter.com/PanjabiArchie/status/604375495266861056
Source 3: https://twitter.com/deadline/status/588363063981551616
Source 4: http://www.btchflcks.com/2013/03/women-of-color-in-film-and-tv-so-is-there-a-racial-bias-on-the-good-wife.html#.VWqsWs9Vikp
do you love your female friendships, ONTD?
more at the source
Jack O'Connell, Hannah Arterton, Jenna Coleman, Harry Treadaway, Holliday Grainger and Perdita Weeks
Samuel L. Jackson and Prince Harry
Tom Hardy and Charlotte Riley
Will Poulter and Ophelia Lovibond
Sam Claflin and Jack O'Connell
Sarah Ann Macklin
Jack O'Connell, his mother Alison O'Connell and Prince Harry
Jeremy Irvine and Jack O'Connell
Sophie Ellis Bextor and Richard Jones
Joanne Froggatt and husband James Cannon
Holliday Grainger and Harry Treadaway
dan from imagine dragons was a special guest at tswift's show and they sang radioactive!
while slay z and homeslice walked down the stage during style lmao i guess
thanks for having me @taylorswift13 u are a gem of the rarest kind - like found in stalagmites in the earths core next to t rex bones xxdr— Dan Reynolds (@DanReynolds) May 31, 2015
itsashbenzo: With my Buttah @shaym #buttahbenzo
theandreaparker: Had the best time hanging with my #PLLFamily tonight celebrating @imarleneking at the #barmitzvah of her son #Emerson
shaym: Sisterly love… ❤️
jttorregiani: Welcome to #la @kingkaplan #pll #WarwickNo4 #la
jttorregiani: Night out with the best of the #pll crew 💯 #WarwickNo4
toddkrim: Fun night at #Warwick w/ my boy @jttorregiani, our new friend @kingkaplan & these beauties #PLL 😀🎉🎶🍸💃
and none for lucy bye
You probably want to know why. Of all the questions raised by the existence of the upcoming Entourage movie—does Ari yell? does Vinny do the fuckin' movie? does everyone get laid in the end?—the most pressing, most fundamental one is why it even exists in the first place. Why is this movie here? Who asked for it? After eight seasons on HBO, is there really anything more we need to know about Vinny (Adrian Grenier), E (Kevin Connolly), Drama (Kevin Dillon), Turtle (Jerry Ferrara), and Ari (Jeremy Piven)?
The first answer to all of these questions, of course, is Tough shit—THEY'RE DOIN' THE FUCKIN' MOVIE!
Over near the water station, an assistant is rubbing bronzer on Piven's ankles. While the other guys are easy company in real life, Piven is so formal and serious that it almost feels like a put-on, as though he needs to be the precise opposite of Ari Gold so that people won't mistake him for the character. This results in a conversation about acting between Piven and me in which, despite my best efforts to ingratiate myself, everything I say winds up being hilariously wrong. Observe:
"One of the forms [of acting] that I did was commedia dell'arte," he tells me, "which is an Italian form where you're in one of four states—happiness, sadness, anger, or fear—at all times, and you're ramped up to a 10, you know?"
"Like, very melodramatic?" I ask.
"No," he says. "No disrespect, that's exactly what you're trying not to do."
"Ah! You can tell me I'm wrong. I think of melodramatic as hammy."
"If that's your take on what I do..."
Fuck. "No, no, not what you do," I say, frantically trying to recover. "I'm saying the Italian form you were talking about."
"The Italian form is a heightened emotion that has to be rooted in sincerity. I ran into Tim Robbins, the actor and director who taught me the commedia dell'arte form, and he just laughed, because he knows that that character"—Piven means Ari—"is played completely in the commedia dell'arte form. Now, if I were to explain that to the average person who maybe likes Ari Gold, I don't know—I don't even know why I'm telling you, to be honest."
Dinnertime is almost up, but I manage to say a few more wrong things to Piven.
"If people mistake you for Ari in real life," I say to him, "it's a sign that you've done your job well!"
"I guess there is some sort of compliment in there," he replies. "I really wish I was evolved enough to get it."
Later on, I make a Mumford & Sons joke. "I'm sorry," he says, "but I actually really like Mumford & Sons, man."
And then I spill my glass of water. Time to move on.
Read More at Da Sawce
Although skinny Turtle could obviously get it, I'm sort of missing chubby Turtle
Best/Worst seasons? Favorite players?
Earlier this morning, the 1975 posted the following on their social media.
People freaked out about it, speculating that they were breaking up or changing their sound. This evening, they deleted/deactivated the band's official twitter, facebook & instagram pages. A big June 1st announcement was hinted by lead singer Matty Healy on his twitter but that's gone along with the twitter account itself. Fans are currently freaking the hell out
Source // Myself browsing on twitter
Actress Betsy Palmer died last Friday of natural causes. She was 88 years old.
Palmer was most known for her role as Pamela Voorhees, Jason's mother in the Friday the 13th series.
Has anyone else binge-watched this yet? I'm on episode 12 right now and I'm loving it much more than I expected to. Also y'all should check out the show's official Tumblr because they've posted lots of really cool promo posters.
kongrats! ontd called it in the met ball post tbh
"New Chine Vogue cover with @galaxy_fanfan shot by @mariotestino❤️❤️❤️ @voguechinamagazine" in Kendall's own words.
While Selina (Julia Louis-Dreyfus) fields questions from the press, members of her staff testify before a congressional committee about whether the Families First vote was intentionally sabotaged - and who was really behind the data breach.
He mentioned: “I just finished my cameo in the new Captain America movie the day before yesterday in Atlanta. They should stop calling them cameos and start calling them supporting roles.”