Articles on this Page
- 05/22/15--19:16: _Third time's the ch...
- 05/22/15--20:02: _Hipster Christians ...
- 05/22/15--20:02: _Laineygossip: Chris...
- 05/22/15--20:03: _A$AP Rocky's L$D Mu...
- 05/22/15--20:03: _Scariest Pop-Cultur...
- 05/22/15--20:39: _Leonardo DiCaprio r...
- 05/22/15--21:29: _#NewTLCShows is tre...
- 05/22/15--21:30: _First photographs f...
- 05/23/15--04:21: _George Clooney, Hig...
- 05/23/15--17:56: _Fifth Harmony in DW...
- 05/23/15--17:57: _While some people t...
- 05/23/15--17:58: _Gay Icon, Nick Jona...
- 05/23/15--17:58: _Barça bids farewell...
- 05/23/15--17:58: _Lead Singer of @One...
- 05/23/15--18:39: _Zayn will probably ...
- 05/23/15--18:39: _Director Tom Six on...
- 05/23/15--18:39: _Agent Carter Season...
- 05/23/15--18:40: _Lil B the Based God...
- 05/23/15--18:54: _The Daily Mail says...
- 05/23/15--19:19: _First look at 'The ...
- 05/22/15--20:03: A$AP Rocky's L$D Music Video Is Trippy. Obviously.
- 05/22/15--20:03: Scariest Pop-Culture Clowns
- 05/22/15--20:39: Leonardo DiCaprio relaxing on a yacht
- 05/22/15--21:29: #NewTLCShows is trending on twitter
- 05/23/15--17:56: Fifth Harmony in DWTS + New MCU Harmonizer?
- 05/23/15--17:58: Gay Icon, Nick Jonas Performs at the @LincolnAwards on @PBS.
- 05/23/15--17:58: Barça bids farewell to legend Xavi Hernández with Liga celebration
- 05/23/15--18:39: Zayn will probably release music in 2 years, says Yoko Boy
- 05/23/15--18:39: Director Tom Six on 'The Human Centipede 3'
- Thinks that an actual human centipede would be beneficial for prisons and curbing crime.
- He's very proud that Roger Ebert gave the first two 'Centipede' films zero stars.
- He gets a big thrill about being politically incorrect with his films.
- 05/23/15--18:39: Agent Carter Season 2 Will Be 10 Episodes Long
- 05/23/15--18:40: Lil B the Based God Curse is REAL!!!!
- 05/23/15--19:19: First look at 'The Martian'
Exclusive: Jana Kramer marries Michael Caussin! http://t.co/FZ5JLkmeVq— Us Weekly (@usweekly) May 22, 2015
Both of her previous marriages lasted only months and has been with this guy less than a year. Congrats though.
-Hillsong United held a big service at Central Park on a Saturday, with 5,000 people in attendance
-Co-pastor Carl Lentz says that he's not religious and doesn't like religion, but that he's all about offering his followers a relationship with God
-Co-pastor Joel Houston likens Jesus to a crossover pop star, saying that Christ's message transcends genres
-Article talks about how they all dress like H&M models and are young and attractive
full article at the source:https://twitter.com/billboard/status/601832443327414274
"When you put your hair in pigtails and tie your shirt up and become instantly recognizable, it’s Britney who wins, not Christina."
Interesting article. Click Here to read
Here's the summary:
- Notes that although Christina imitated several celebs the buzz is mostly centered around her Britney Spears impression (again).
- Some of the gp thought the Spears impression was cruel, author disagrees says it's all in jest but thought it was bitchier than others
- Christina is not culturally relevant; nobody really cares about the Voice
- Christina is more talented and has seemingly kept it together publicly but doesn't receive the same level of affection and adoration from the public.
-Recounts history of being third wheel in Madonna kiss, wonder if she resents being in shadow the same as she did when she was younger
-Ponders if in some way Aguilera appreciates being less scrutinized of two even if it meant less attention and success.
- "A conversation about Christina inevitably circles back to Britney."
I thought it would be ok if it was a one time deal but with this being the 2nd time it seems like overkill & a bit desperate. Legend X should've just enjoyed the momentary buzz the first one got her and left it as is, imo.
Summary: Gorgeous music video (at least it starts out that way) and mostly gorgeous song. Just go watch it.
Are you excited for his album? Is this similar to your last acid trip, ONTD?
How Am I Allowed To Have Kids? #NewTLCShows— Gary Whitta (@garywhitta) May 23, 2015
I'm In A Cult Please Help Me Why Are You Still Filming #NewTLCShows— Chuck Wendig (@ChuckWendig) May 23, 2015
‘19 Counts of Child Endangerment and Counting’ #NewTLCShows— Séamus Bellamy (@SeamusBellamy) May 23, 2015
Here Comes Child Protective Services. Haha. Just Kidding. Now Watch These Kids' Lives Be Destroyed for Fun and Profit. #NewTLCShows— Miss O'Kistic (@missokistic) May 23, 2015
A Child's Life Is Ruined For Your Entertainment #NewTLCshows— Sam Sykes (@SamSykesSwears) May 23, 2015
"How Many Bodies in the Basement?" (game show) #NewTLCShows— STEVE HUFF (@SteveHuff) May 23, 2015
We're Pretty Sure These People Are Just Racists #NewTLCshows— Queen a da 'Arpies (@RevWinfield) May 23, 2015
#NewTLCshows Pray the Gay Away— Moses (@Iamwhoismoses) May 23, 2015
So You Think You Can Molest Children! #NewTLCShows— YourComicMuse (@YourComicMuse) May 23, 2015
A musical stage version of the 1998 film Ever After: A Cinderella Story premiered tonight at the Paper Mill Playhouse in New Jersey! The production is being directed and choregraphyed by Kathleen Marshall and features book and lyrics by Marcy Heisler and music by Zina Goldrich. The production stars Christine Ebersole as Rodmilla de Ghent, Margo Seibert as Danielle de Barbarac, Tony Sheldon as Leonardo da Vinci and James Synder as Prince Henry.
The Paper Mill Playhouse released the following photos (taken by Jerry Dalia) of the production.
The production will run through June 21st!
[source: photos by Jerry Dalia, from BroadwayWorld]
Graham Norton introducing Hugh Laurie and George Clooney:
'You know, we have two greatest doctors of all time on the show tonight. Hugh Laure, I've got a house...And George Clooney...I've got a semi.'
-George says that he left his castmates Bill Murray, Matt Damon and Hugh Bonneville drunk after the premiere of their movie last year and then they went on Graham's show and they got drunker, he's never seen a show like that in his life so he had to come on the show
-Hugh Laurie doesn't remember anything from House
-Hugh says that when he's doing a movie or a show now, and the director says ACTION! he starts limping...
-George Clooney is so chill and hilarious, he apologizes for Batman and Robin lmao
- Talk over each others
- Which DWTS dancer they'd choose
- Their Summer tour
- Who they'd want to play them in a movie
- Which super hero they would be, etc.
It's Hayley Atwell! (Queen Peggy)
and this happened
sources: performance x livechat x twitter
You know Cannes' festival has a policy that women should only wear heels when attending...Well, Serbian actress, Tamara Dragicevic, who was there for the premiere of a movie 'Panama' showed that those rules are meant to be broken by wearing sneakers.
What are your thoughts on this policy, ONTD?
ONTD fav, Nick Jonas performed at the 2015 Lincoln Awards: A Concert For Veterans & The Military Family, airing tonight on PBS!
Paraphrased from @NickJonas.
Video from YouTube
Picture from @JustJared.
Slay! Can't hate on his hustle. Working harder than anyone else in the biz combined.
Barcelona said goodbye to captain Xavi Hernandez in Saturday’s 2-2 draw with Deportivo La Coruña, celebrating the iconic midfielder’s 24-year career in blaugrana in a proper sending off that only one of the greatest footballers in the world deserves.
A day to celebrate and Milan's first goal at Camp Nou! Un día de celebración!Y el primer gol de Milan en el Camp Nou! pic.twitter.com/OihlCUeZyb— Shakira (@shakira) May 23, 2015
sources1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9
crying forever tbh :'(
Angelic crooner and the only professional member of One Direction, Liam Payne was spotted with his girlfriend, Sophia Smith, of questionable fame, at the Infiniti Red Bull Racing Energy Station in Monte Carlo, Monaco.
Paraphrased from @JustJared. Photos from JustJared.com.
ONTD: Where will you be vacationing this summer?
Rejoice ontdirectioners! You won't have to see or hear Zayn anytime soon. The Daily Star talked to Naughty Boy recently where he revealed he wants to help Watford football club. He also mentioned his twitter feud and his upcoming album. When he was asked about Zayn, he said this:
“He is going to chill out and relax for two years, there is nothing coming out soon. I have him on my album but that’s a Naughty Boy track. It may be a single.”
read the full article @ the source: daily star
while you wait, pre-order and download 🔮 black magic 🎩 on itunes: http://smarturl.it/LMblackmagic
In other news: Hayley Atwell will also be crashing the Civil War set next week and Marvel doesn't know.
First, it was Kevin Durant, who angered rapping sensation Lil B by insulting his swag...Kevin Durant later suffered the Based God's curse: getting injured and failing to win a championship. Later, Houston Rocketss player James Harden appropriated Lil B's swag, by failing to give credit to the rap legend for his "cooking dance". The Based God gave Harden a chance to repent, however, the Hawks' (Harden's opponents) official twitter pleaded the Based God to offer them success. Lil B agreed to spare the Hawks from his curse.
@ATLHawks I got love for the Hawks and Jeff Teague is a beast!! Hawks deserve great things and the city of Atlanta!!! - Lil B— Lil B From The Pack (@LILBTHEBASEDGOD) May 22, 2015
Lil B twitter
GIRL ABOUT CANNES: Bald 'truth' about Leonardo DiCaprio's beard - Daily Mail http://t.co/BIgxWgIQrx— Leonardo DiCaprio (@LeonarDiCaprio1) May 24, 2015
Do you agree ONTD?
Giving me Dr. Mann feels
I want to read the book but will wait until the film is out
UNF @ this cast