Articles on this Page
- 05/14/15--19:50: _Reign season finale...
- 05/14/15--19:51: _Director Tom Six on...
- 05/14/15--19:52: _An article on Carol...
- 05/14/15--20:54: _Scandal Season 4 Fi...
- 05/14/15--20:55: _Cannes Film Festiva...
- 05/14/15--20:55: _Hilary Duff perform...
- 05/14/15--22:21: _Teen Wolf Season 5:...
- 05/14/15--22:33: _Misha Collins deplo...
- 05/14/15--23:05: _'King of the Blues'...
- 05/15/15--17:12: _Maroon 5 Debuts New...
- 05/15/15--17:13: _J.Lo Performs Her G...
- 05/15/15--17:28: _Have David Lynch an...
- 05/15/15--18:49: _Production Photos, ...
- 05/15/15--18:49: _Madonna reigns with...
- 05/15/15--18:49: _Ellen DeGeneres Wif...
- 05/15/15--18:49: _more Suicide Squad ...
- 05/15/15--18:50: _New Stills from Han...
- 05/15/15--18:50: _Mestiza Dannii Mino...
- 05/15/15--19:05: _The Good Wife Faked...
- 05/15/15--19:33: _Grimm Finale Recap ...
- 05/14/15--19:51: Director Tom Six on the Human Centipede Trilogy
- "When I was casting the first film in New York, I explained the concept at the auditions and almost everyone walked away. They thought the idea was just too disgusting. They'd say, 'I didn't go to acting school to be degraded in this way. You are a pervert!' Eventually we found actors with faith in the concept and the result has made movie history."
- "These films have a lot of layers. They are dark comedies. They are horrible films, not horror films."
- "These are the films that teenagers dare each other to watch. I think people will be talking about the concept in 100 years. Once you've watched the films the myth nests in your mind. You can't get rid of it. People will tell their children about the idea."
- "I don't think films create reality. There's enough violence in the news already. Film is an art form. If you don't like it, don't watch it."
- 05/14/15--20:54: Scandal Season 4 Finale
- Mellie met with Rowan and Rowan showed pictures of her with the VP and threatened to leak them
- To prevent that, Mellie gave him the list of jurors and then he killed all 16 of them
- Mellie tells Elizabeth and then Elizabeth tells Fitz
- So Fitz kicks Mellie out of the White House and fires Cyrus (because Cyrus helped cover up Rowan and B613)
- Jake tells Olivia his 'mission is complete' and leaves
- Then Fitz and Olivia have sex right on the White House balcony
- 05/14/15--20:55: Cannes Film Festival Day 2 Pics
- 05/14/15--20:55: Hilary Duff performs Sparks on The Ellen Degeneres Show
- 05/14/15--22:21: Teen Wolf Season 5: Guess Who's Returning to Teen Wolf?
- 05/14/15--22:33: Misha Collins deplores slavery, jokes about it anyway
- 05/14/15--23:05: 'King of the Blues' guitarist and singer, BB King, has died aged 89
- 05/15/15--17:13: J.Lo Performs Her Greatest Hits on Ellen
- 05/15/15--17:28: Have David Lynch and Showtime made up again?
- The first time Ellen looked happy in a while was when she was talking about Katy Perry's boobs with Anna Kendrick
- It was recently reported that their marriage was on the upswing after working out details of a prenuptial agreement, but it's not true.
- The couple are now scarring their friends with their emotional outbursts.
- According to the source, things got ugly when Portia decided to treat Ellen's staff like human beings rather than indentured servants.
- "Ellen and Portia's marriage still has many cracks. Ellen's team comes to do her hair and Portia asked them if they wanted water. Ellen ripped into her, screaming, 'Don't offer them water! We already offered!' ... Everyone was in shock."
- Ellen has been micromanaging Portia for years and Portia's friends don't understand why they put up with it.
- "Their relationship is so unhealthy."
- 05/15/15--18:49: more Suicide Squad pics
- 05/15/15--18:50: New Stills from Hannibal S03E01 - Antipasto
- 05/15/15--19:05: The Good Wife Faked Alicia and Kalinda's Reunion
- 05/15/15--19:33: Grimm Finale Recap & Dicussion
sources: 1 || 2
Carol: Patricia Highsmith’s lesbian novel http://t.co/WKtYLRmFRq— Guardian Books (@GuardianBooks) May 13, 2015
If you haven't read The Price of Salt yet and plan to do so, I caution against reading this article due to spoilers.
If you have read it /don't intend to, it gives some insightful biographical details that inspired the novel.
I am so unbelievably excited for this adaptation. Cate is the most perfect casting choice for Carol- everything about her is straight out of the book.
What are your favorite LGBTQ novels/short stories, ONTD? Any recs?
I think I'm finally done with the show tbh
Miranda Kerr at the Magmum Pink and Black party.
Charlize Theron wearing Dior Mad Max Fury Road premiere
Zoe Kravitz wearing Valentino for Mad Max Fury Road
Naomi Watts wearing Ralph Lauren for Mad Max Fury Road
Michelle Rodriguez wearing Zuhair Muhad for Mad Max Fury Road
Julianne Moore wearing Givenchy for Mad Max Fury Road
A pic of Lupita Nyong'o from yesterday
Salma Hayek wearing Alexander McQueen
Fan Bingbing, recently named #1 Most powerful Chinese celebrity by Forbes again
source: hollywoodlife, elle, weibo, dior, justjared
Check out this exclusive debut performance of Hilary Duff's new hit Sparks!
The Teen Wolf Season 5 cast will reportedly be even larger now that Colton Haynes has decided to return to the pack.
After two seasons playing Roy Harper/Arsenal, Colton Haynes has officially said goodbye to Arrow, and the departure was certainly predictable that undoubtedly left many viewers with a sense of déjà vu. Across four years, Haynes won the hearts of legions of Teen Wolf and Arrow fans, but still managed to leave both shows after only two years.
Haynes debuted in Teen Wolf season 2 as a Kanima, a villain in the season’s storyline, and later turned into a werewolf. Although he got everything that he wanted, which includes becoming a full-blown werewolf and being able to find love and true friends in the long run – he still left for London. It was fortunate that Teen Wolf show runners did not decide to kill off his character. That said, the door has always been open for Haynes’ return – something that creator Jeff Davis wanted to happen.
teen wolf to arrow to teen wolf?
Earlier today, Misha Collins tweeted this
He then deleted it, but as anyone with a single social media account will remind you, the internet never forgets. People rightfully criticized the tweet, wondering how someone who advocates for human trafficking victims could make such an insensitive joke. Instead of acknowledging that his joke was probably in poor taste, Collins seemed shocked that people would find something wrong with what he said.
Am I SERIOUSLY in trouble? Me & random acts have reunited victims of human trafficking with their families. OBVIOUSLY I deplore slavery.— Misha Collins (@mishacollins) May 14, 2015
Below is a legitimate criticism that I will own up to... https://t.co/rV9P7hOWLo— Misha Collins (@mishacollins) May 14, 2015
Supernatural stans naturally jumped in to defend him
"misha collins is problematic" pic.twitter.com/FXfGK9oCSv— cora misses misha (@cuddlymisha) May 14, 2015
misha collins saves more lives in a day than any of the people sending hate could in their whole lives— nia (@jenxmish) May 14, 2015
Come join my "defending Misha Collins at all costs squad" Everyone who rts/favs is a part of it. ❤— mishushu | PurCon 22 (@hisminion) May 14, 2015
@mishacollins I think you're one of the kindest people out there. I don't care what anyone says. Screw the fracking haters.— itskdsilly |-/ (@itsknjdsilly) May 15, 2015
source: misha collins' twitter
I KNEW his pulling out it was a negotiating tactic, I knew it!
Plot: Jesse Eisenberg's character Ben has been kicked out of grad school. He bullies his roommate, Kaylan (Kunal Nayyar), an immigrant from Nepal studying business. In an effort to level out the playing field (I guess), when he discovers that his grade-school crush (Sarah, played by Erin Darke) is married to a banker (Ted, played by Michael Zegen), he does his best to wage war on their marriage. Annapurna Sriram plays Reshma, a doctor - her storyline is captured in the photos (not spoiling it for others if they don't want to see them).
10 Spoiler-y Photos
5 pictures of the cast with quotes
And two videos of the cast talking
Sources: 1 (more stuff here), 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Mods, I submitted a post like this a while ago, I hope I cut down enough on the content!
So far, the reviews from fans have been pretty good, and if they weren't, the criticisms were what I expected them to be.
With her 45th leader on Dance Club Songs, which measures reports submitted by a national sample of club DJs, Madonna pulls further ahead of runners-up Beyonce and Rihanna. In fact, Madonna has tallied more No. 1s as they have combined: 22 each. (The chart launched as a national survey in the Billboard issue dated Aug. 28, 1976.)
A source close to Ellen & Portia talked to In touch Weekly recently and revealed that there is trouble in paradise yet again. It's been said that Ellen's public blowouts with Portia are now frequent and most are convinced that Portia will soon be demanding a divorce. Here are the highlights:
Katana (Karen Fukuhara) with Captain Boomerang (Jai Courtney)
Killer Croc shirtless:
source: batmannews, twitter, 2, 3, mcm,
Check out the rest at the Source.
That guy seems so familiar but I can't remember who he is.
Apparently body doubles and camera tricks were used to make the scene seem authentic.
CBS has not yet commented on it.
As most of us Good Wife fans are aware, Julianna Margulies and Archie Panjabi have a (rumored) history of off-the-set animosity for reasons not yet understood. It is speculated that Julianna has disliked Archie ever since Archie won her Emmy the first season before Julianna (who has actually won twice). There are no real receipts as to why their cold war has occurred and lasted for the past several seasons and neither of the actresses or any of the other Good Wife cast has made any specific comments about this (even though interviews with some of the cast an the creators seem to touch on the subject in a vague manner fueling this rumor).
In the fist couple seasons their friendship was one of the better female friendships on television. Fans had noticed that for the past several seasons Alicia and Kalinda have not had a scene together for a while (even though the storyline where Kalinda slept with Alicia's husband seemed as this was storyline dictated which some fans still insist on). When the Kings announced that Kalinda and Alicia would reunite in the finale many fans were happy but when the scene aired many people noticed it did not seem like a genuine reunion and that there were noticeable edits that made it appear the actresses did not appear on screen together.
Me during that final scene
I am legit really really surprised they actually killed Juliette off. As much as I (and everyone else on here) really hated the character it seemed like because of the actors off screen relationship and Juliette being such main character that they would cop out and try to redeem her. LBR though there is no way to do that and not make this show more of a mess than it can be especially after last week's ep. So I guess rejoice haters (and some of you Adalind/Nick shippers).
The King is so much of a flop though. I assume this means we're done with the royals which I'm happy about because there was so much potential to that story in S2 that they totally botched and made the show campy when it should've been creepy.
I wonder if they will SOARAS Diana and make her evil and next years big bad.