Articles on this Page
- 05/10/15--18:55: _Funniest breakup ev...
- 05/10/15--19:14: _Meghan Trainor chan...
- 05/10/15--19:14: _Beauty/Skin Care Po...
- 05/10/15--19:15: _New Housewife's Mes...
- 05/10/15--19:15: _Game Of Thrones Sea...
- 05/10/15--19:16: _Taylor Swift hangs ...
- 05/10/15--19:17: _Demi Lovato wants t...
- 05/10/15--19:40: _An excuse to trash ...
- 05/10/15--20:10: _Veep Season 4: Epis...
- 05/11/15--17:25: _HGTV's Nicole Curti...
- 05/11/15--17:43: _‘Game Of Thrones': ...
- 05/11/15--17:43: _Bob Benson gets his...
- 05/11/15--17:43: _Michael Keaton expl...
- 05/11/15--18:13: _rhenta's dad posted...
- 05/11/15--18:30: _Betty Deserved Bett...
- 05/11/15--18:39: _Sia covers Californ...
- 05/11/15--18:58: _Who went home on Ru...
- 05/11/15--19:01: _Alicia Vikander to ...
- 05/11/15--19:50: _How Time Warner Inc...
- 05/11/15--20:02: _The Originals gains...
- 05/10/15--19:14: Beauty/Skin Care Post Featuring Kim Kardashian And Miley Cyrus
- 05/10/15--19:15: New Housewife's Messy Divorce to Feature on Upcoming Season of RHOC
- 05/10/15--19:15: Game Of Thrones Season 5: Episode 6 Preview
- 05/10/15--19:17: Demi Lovato wants to remind you that she's still a relevant pop star
- 05/10/15--20:10: Veep Season 4: Episode 6 Preview
- 05/11/15--17:25: HGTV's Nicole Curtis Tells Homeowner to Leave US Over Flag
- 05/11/15--17:43: Bob Benson gets his own spin-off
- 05/11/15--17:43: Michael Keaton explains why he didn't win the Oscar
- 05/11/15--18:13: rhenta's dad posted this
- 05/11/15--18:30: Betty Deserved Better From "Mad Men"
- 05/11/15--18:39: Sia covers California Dreamin' for San Andreas soundtrack
- 05/11/15--18:58: Who went home on RuPaul's Drag Race?
- 05/11/15--19:01: Alicia Vikander to Star in "The Circle" Alongside Tom Hanks
- 05/11/15--20:02: The Originals gains a full-time Mikaelson for season 3
Trace posted the following screencap of a comment that his on-and-off fiancé, Brenda Song, wrote defending him against someone who called him a cheater. His caption on the photo started out well and then unraveled into a weird explanation of why they aren't together.
Kim Kardashian posts a make up free selfie!
with a keyboard
Mood (trying to cover my zits wit dis keyboard)
How do you deal with ur acne??
-New Housewife Katie Hamilton has been married to baseball player Josh Hamilton for 11 years. They have 4 kids.
-In the midst of filming season 10 of The Real Housewives of Orange County, he suffered a cocaine relapse and then filed for divorce.
-He's been telling people the relapse was caused by a fight with his wife.
-Divorce filing included a number of bizarre requests: she can't drive the maserati; she can't "hide" the children from him; she can't disparage him or his family, etc.
-She claims she was blindsided by the divorce
producers be like...
Discussion post for Episode 5?
Fun fact about #BadBloodMusicVideo:— Taylor Swift (@taylorswift13) May 11, 2015
Each individual actor/actress chose their character's name and persona.
azealia said taylor swift stole her nickname slay-z (which is gigi's name in the music video) and now taylor goes on twitter to clarify hmmmT
[HD] Taylor and Gigi Hadid hiking at Franklin Canyon Park pic.twitter.com/l23KQUENbs— SBY, 15-17 Mei 2015 (@tayswiftidcom) May 11, 2015
Another photo of Taylor Swift and Gigi Hadid hiking today😍 pic.twitter.com/7L1eTzozM9— SBY, 15-17 Mei 2015 (@tayswiftidcom) May 10, 2015
Taylor throwing gigi under the bus— Eleanor (@ialmostdonot) May 11, 2015
source + source
Former Disney star DEMI LOVATO posted these two pictures to Instagram. #BadGalDeBih is currently touring the world! She was most recently in Vietnam, where according to her, she performed in front of 50,000 people!
I still can't believe I headlined a festival in front of 50,000 people..... I love you Saigon, Vietnam!!!! 😱💕💞 #demiworldtour
Soooo.... That happened when I got to Vietnam..... #demiworldtour 💜
Uhhh, so was that the end of Finn too?
Rejoice! Patton has left the building! Cry! Because AMYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!
Also, Hugh Laurie.
Add a new member to the list of problematic HGTV stars. Rehab Addict’s Nicole Curtis has taken to Facebook to attack a homeowner who purchased a home from her.
Nicole wrote that a homeowner chose not to keep up an American flag she had placed at the front door. Nicole’s post states, “I offered them a one way, first class ticket to any country of their choice.” Perhaps to a more democratic country where they actually have the freedom to choose whether or not to fly a flag without fear of deportation?
Her post was followed by hundreds of completely unironic comments such as, “My response would be ‘oh, you are a communist?’ Then sit back with a grin on your face and wait for the response.” And “So that person lives in the US and is likely a natural citizen but ‘doesn’t believe’ in flying our flag?? Wtf? I wish all those people would leave. They are part of what is wrong with our federal, state, and local governments.” And, of course, the many comments suggesting this person must be an immigrant on welfare, taking advantage of the US taxpayer. This makes a lot of sense when you know that Nicole’s renovated homes sell for much more than a person without a job can afford.
When a much more level headed person commented, “This is a bit much. Fly it and wave it, but we don’t need people shipped out of the nation if they choose not. Love of country is demonstrated by many in their own way. The danger is when it becomes my way or the highway.” Nicole replied with, “Then you are on the wrong page, my friend.”
Then there were the scary people who know where the homes are and have left comments like this:
It wouldn’t be a comment post without mention of race, Obama, and immigrants:
More replies from the foreign made-American flag waving mouth breathers:
Thankfully, though they were the minority, there were some logical people who weighed in:
ONTD, does the flag make you cry enough for your husband to call you Patriotic Patty?
On Ramsay having a girlfriend: "Yeah, it is quite a surprise. He’s probably not the most caring and attentive lover. But I think she’s a bit of a crazy b–ch herself, isn’t she? Having a crazy bastard and a crazy b–ch — it’s perfect."
On Sansa: "He’s over the moon with the whole situation — it couldn’t have turned out better. It’s the name for him, that means loads. If he marries her and they have children, then he’s got a really firm grasp on the north… Ramsay is excited… I don’t think he expected it to be quite so good when his dad told him he was getting hitched."
On the 'How I Met Your Mother' scene with Roose: "I think hearing it from his dad in the way that he said it, and the way that he ended it [with] 'You are my son' — it’s a huge moment for him emotionally. He’s having all of these things confirmed. It’s being told that he’s Roose Bolton’s son, which he wanted for so long. [But] I’m sure he’ll go off and think about it, and not be quite as caught up in the moment as he was."
On his favorite type of sausage: " I’m a fan of sausages, actually. I quite like a red wine and venison type of vibe. I don’t think you can really beat that. I’m not sure if it hit the States yet, but it will be soon, don’t worry."
Zoo, a new drama based on the #1 bestselling novel by James Patterson, will premiere Tuesday, June 30 at 9/8c. Only CBS
Keaton: They have a luncheon before the awards. When you're in the room, it's really something. Everyone in the world is there. You really feel like you're in the real world for what I do for a living. So I was walking back, kinda walking to my table. There was a gentleman sitting at the table. Really nicely-dressed man. Probably around 70's. He's sitting by himself, looks up at me. I look at him. He calls me over. Says "Just wanna tell you... That's maybe the best performance I've ever seen in any movie." He's been in the Academy for over 50 years. "Not only did I go back and see the film in theaters 3 times which I never do... Your performance will go down in history..." When he finished, I thought to myself "Pfft... I am a LOCK."
Letterman: Yeah! I would think so.
Keaton: This guy... He's been around forever, he knew everyone at the Academy. And I thought "That's about it. That's all I need!" So we're talking and I say "That is very nice of you, sir. Thank you." And as I get up, he says "Just remember, Michael... When it comes to winning an Academy Award... Illness always wins." [exaggerated laughter] I know! I know!
[Weak laughter from crowd]
Keaton: And I thought... "I am so fucked right now." It's over! I went from "This is a done deal" to "I'm done."
Ronald Fenty originally put on Facebook: "Just wanna say Happy Mother's Day to Bruce Jenner. I'm still calling him Bruce because I don't know the name he will use as he makes his transition. But still wanna thank her for being a great mom to Kim and Kanye and me."
After fan backlash, he changed it to the tweet above.
Her story is appropriate for the era, but one last poke in the eye for a character who never could win.
- Basically Weiner & Co. ain't shit for giving Betty terminal cancer.
- Seems like the writers had no idea what to do with her after divorcing Don.
- She finally learned to find fulfillment inward, SOMETHING DON NEVER DID.
- Pete and Trudy depicted as the "younger shadows" of Don and Betty. (Interesting...)
- "So often childish and petty and outright cruel, Betty grew up just in time to accept her own ending—something her ex-husband, and almost no one else on the show, has ever been able to do."
- "And the fact that Betty had no choice—that her fate is not random, exactly, given all the smoking, but still somehow arbitrary—is maddening, both from the perspective of history and how Mad Men has told Betty’s story. Many women on the show have been victims, particularly of Don’s selfishness, but few have suffered as often, and with so little apparent sympathy, as Betty. The final glimpse of her trudging up the stairs is touching, but also one more poke in the eye at a woman who, from the very beginning, as the nagging housewife who kept Don away from the bohemian Midge, never stood much of a chance. She doesn’t even get to have the final word in the episode: the last shot is of freewheelin’ Don, basking in the sun while Betty makes her plan to be buried in her blue chiffon. Betty Francis deserved more from the world, as so many women of her generation did. But Betty deserved better from Mad Men, too."
Short but interesting opinion piece at Vanity Fair
totally here for it
Season 7 - Episode 11
Lip Sync For Your Life
Source: My TV
ONTD fave, Alicia Vikander, is set to star in James Ponsoldt's "The Circle" along with Tom Hanks. The film revolves around a "recent college graduate (Vikander) who lands a job at a powerful tech company called The Circle, which is co-owned by a charismatic man (Hanks)".
she was so good in the testament of youth. succumb to the year of alicia ontd!!
Marvel has been making Disney a sh*t ton of money. Time Warner has had its own success with comic book adaptions, ex. Nolan's The Dark Knight trilogy, and is continuing to take a different approach with the DC cinematic universe that is strategically smart for their business. Author analyzes how Warner Bros. is casting the Justice League members as underdogs and despite the dark tone of DC movies raising skepticism, thinks the company is smart to create a cinematic style distinctly different from Disney's with "heavier affairs," less Whedon-esque humor, and an edgier color palette.
Reiterates what we know: DC is about to slay
Read article at the Source
ok mods, i have literally been doing The Most with paraphrasing. ctrl + f