Articles on this Page
- 05/09/15--14:42: _Kendall and Michael...
- 05/09/15--14:42: _Trailer for Channel...
- 05/09/15--14:43: _DEUTSCHLAND 83 | Of...
- 05/09/15--14:43: _Rumor: Did Mariah C...
- 05/09/15--14:44: _Miley Cyrus and Zoe...
- 05/09/15--14:44: _Margot Robbie gets ...
- 05/09/15--15:30: _LJ Movie Night: Jum...
- 05/09/15--16:20: _Snoop Dogg thinks ‘...
- 05/09/15--16:22: _Pop Culture Emergen...
- 05/09/15--17:20: _Hilary Duff returns...
- 05/09/15--17:21: _Aidan Turner Post
- 05/09/15--17:21: _Meghan Trainor is a...
- 05/09/15--17:49: _Terminator: Genisys...
- 05/09/15--17:50: _Kristen Stewart: Wo...
- 05/09/15--18:48: _Sebastian Stan on I...
- 05/09/15--18:50: _Miles Teller filmin...
- 05/09/15--20:01: _Suicide Squad Rumor...
- 05/09/15--20:21: _Liam and Louis Pran...
- 05/09/15--20:22: _Batman: Arkham Knig...
- 05/09/15--20:22: _SNL Post: Reese Wit...
- 05/09/15--14:42: Kendall and Michael B. Jordan are not dating
- 05/09/15--14:42: Trailer for Channel 4/AMC robot drama Humans
- 05/09/15--14:43: DEUTSCHLAND 83 | Official Trailer | SundanceTV
- 05/09/15--14:44: Margot Robbie gets her credit card declined at the grocery store
- 05/09/15--15:30: LJ Movie Night: Jumanji
- 05/09/15--16:20: Snoop Dogg thinks ‘Game of Thrones’ is based on real history
- 05/09/15--17:20: Hilary Duff returns to blonde roots
- 05/09/15--17:21: Aidan Turner Post
- 05/09/15--17:49: Terminator: Genisys Character Posters Revealed
- 05/09/15--18:48: Sebastian Stan on Iron Man 4: Civil War set
- 05/09/15--18:50: Miles Teller filming Arms and the Dudes in Miami w/ Jonah Hill
- 05/09/15--20:01: Suicide Squad Rumors + More set photos
- 05/09/15--20:21: Liam and Louis Prank Niall!
- 05/09/15--20:22: Batman: Arkham Knight - The Voices of Arkham
- 05/09/15--20:22: SNL Post: Reese Witherspoon
Rumors that Kendall and Michael B. Jordan are dating started spreading after they were pictured apparently leaving the Met Gala after-party together.
Apparently they just happened to be leaving at the same time. A source told E! that they aren't even hanging out together and they just happened to be photographed at an "inopportune moment."
Humans is the adaptation of the Swedish series Akta Manniskor (Real Humans).
It is set in a parallel present where the latest must-have gadgetfor any busy family is a ‘Synth’ - a highly-developed robotic servant eerily similar to its live counterpart. In the hope of transforming the way they live, one strained suburban family purchases a refurbished synth only to discover that sharinglife with a machine has far-reaching and chilling consequences.
William Hurt, Colin Morgan, Neil Maskell and Gemma Chan are part of the cast. Humans will airing in June on Channel 4.
Source1 and 2
Akta Manniskor was one of the best things I've seen on TV. Hopefully this will be as good.
SundanceTV and FremantleMedia International Partner On Event Spy Series ‘Deutschland 83′
- Deutschland 83 will become the first original German-language drama ever to broadcast on a U.S. TV network.
- Created by the German-American husband-and-wife team Anna and Jörg Winger.
- Deutschland 83 is a gripping coming-of-age story set against the real culture wars and political events of Germany in the 1980s. The drama follows Martin Rauch (Jonas Nay) as the 24 year-old East Germany native is pulled from the world as he knows it and sent to the West as an undercover spy for the Stasi foreign service.
- The eight-part miniseries will air on SundanceTV on June 17.
Last week, the NY Times issued a scathing review of Mariah Carey's Vegas debut. As The Wrap notes, the NY Times review was just one negative review amongst a slew of positive reviews for Carey's Vegas residency. The Wrap's discussion section features a very interesting posting from an anonymous commenter. The commenter says that the specific NY Times writer who wrote the review always writes with an agenda, stating:
"He was paid off to start the waterfall of 1989 hype, and PMK probably accommodated him well for his piece on living legend Mariah. He enjoyed the biggest flop of our time, Artpop, yet reached to the stars in a podcast on Prism, picking out one word ("God") in a non-denominational song to conclude that the entire album was Adult Contemporary gospel pop."
The NY Times writer that the commenter is referring to most recently profiled unknown indie band The Prettiots for a NY Times SXSW feature, in which he made no mention of the lead singer being the daughter of two high-powered industry legends (Kurt Cobain's former manager Danny Goldberg and Kurt Cobain's former attorney Rosemary Carroll).
If you have been following Mariah Carey's career over the past few months, you will know that Mariah and her longtime publicist Cindi Berger (of PMK•BNC) had a very public falling out. As Page Six originally reported, Berger was the first to comment, stating that she had dumped Mariah Carey.
Latin Post reports that Mariah Carey fired back immediately, leaking the letter she had sent to Berger, showing that it was actually her decision to part ways with Berger. Berger, in turn, responded, stating that she had never received such a letter from Mariah and that she had dumped Mariah.
Sources:The Wrap + Page Six + Latin Post + NY Times 1 + NY Times 2
Do you think that there are forces at work trying to sabotage Mariah's comeback?
In Toronto, Canada while filming The Suicide Squad, Margot was with her boyfriend Tom Ackerley and a female friend shopping at Whole Foods grocery store. When her credit card declined her friend stepped in and gave her the money to pay for her purchase.
So ONTD, what's the most embarrassing moment you had at the store?
On his contribution to the 'Game of Thrones' mixtape:"When they asked me to do the track, I was more than honored because I’m truly a fan of the show. I would have done it for free, but they gave me some money on top of it, so I was like, “F - - k it, let’s do it!” I watch it for historic reasons, to try to understand what this world was based on before I got here. I like to know how we got from there, to here, and the similarities between then and now."
On drawing parallels between 'Thrones' and the real world: "That kings still rule and a bitch f - - ked everything up, in every situation!"
Listen to "Lannisters Anthem" by Snoop here.
You guys!!!!!! OMG guess what I just found?!?! I'm so pissed u have no idea! I've been looking for this for a year to put in Selfish!!!!!!!— Kim Kardashian West (@KimKardashian) May 9, 2015
I just found all of the selfies I took while driving @khloekardashian to jail!!!!! Do u remember that episode!!!!— Kim Kardashian West (@KimKardashian) May 9, 2015
I'm so annoyed! I wanted these to be in Selfish! So what do I do? Post them? Save them &add them in a reprint of a Selfish? They are so good— Kim Kardashian West (@KimKardashian) May 9, 2015
Ok calling Rizzoli to see if we can make another limited edition with these pics! They are sooooo good & bring back memories! #SELFISH— Kim Kardashian West (@KimKardashian) May 9, 2015
Hilary's message to fans that pre-ordered the album
Hilary arriving at International Dance Academy in Hollywood May 6th
Hilary dines out in West Hollywood May 7th
On a Tuesday... pic.twitter.com/Ddgu9JMwDR— Hilary Duff (@HilaryDuff) May 6, 2015
Music-News.com is reporting that Meghan Trainor always drunk dials her friends. "Oh, I do it all the time - whenever I party I love to text or call a bunch of people and wake 'em up," gushed the "All About That Bass" chart-topper.
Meghan continued, describing a recent drunk-dial: "A few weeks ago I asked my friend, 'Why would you even let me have my cellphone when I'm drinking?'" At least we can all be assured that Meghan is not a drunk driver. She mentioned that she always like to take Uber rides, as she is a down-to-earth girl: "I get Uber cabs everywhere - I haven't got a subway in New York forever. I still fly regular airplanes, does that count? I'm not fancy with the private jets - I just fly regular."
When Meghan isn't drunk-dialing her friends, she's trying to smuggle pizza! Talking about eating pizza behind her tour manager's back, Meghan said, "I told him I did not get a pizza when I definitely did get pizza. That was yesterday. It's bad for my throat. So sorry about that."
Are you a drunk-dialer?
Queen of Humble, Kristen Stewart, offered her opinions on her own sexiness, ("I either like being really sexy or insanely androgynous"), how she stays in shape ("It takes me about a month to get into phenomenal shape with a trainer"), how to achieve her signature look ("I don't like having nice hair, ever. There's something about it that pushes me over into feeling like I'm wearing a costume"), and finally on those not as blessed who have to resort to plastic surgery.
"No, never. Never," she says of plastic surgery. "I am so freaked out by the idea of doing anything. And maybe that's completely arrogant but I don't want to change anything about myself. I think the women who do are losing their minds. It's vandalism."
The sweaty Turtle doing...something. Whatever it is, it neither feeds or relieves our thirst.
Are you ready for the 30 seconds of Bucky we'll see in this movie, ONTD? This post is dedicated to wauwy, tracerbullitt and morgan90. Gone, but not forgotten, much like Up All Night To Get Bucky.
what a super handsome guy, hey? just so good looking and traditionally handsome, right ontd?
source: some miles news twitter cuz ya girl can't find a better link
cara hasn't been on set for filming this week and this is probably the reason why
source + source
Liam's Instagram / Niall's Twitter
lol @ lime not blurring his plate #
Or go to http://tvpc.com/ChannelList.php and look for NBC
Quick Gifs & Caps:
Or just search the #snl tag on tumblr.