Articles on this Page
- 05/04/15--17:36: _Father Gabriel arre...
- 05/04/15--17:37: _Tom Hardy Wanted Su...
- 05/04/15--17:39: _First Look at Andre...
- 05/04/15--17:40: _*Cuteness Overload*...
- 05/04/15--17:40: _Jonathan Groff spea...
- 05/04/15--17:41: _Kendall™ Jenner ins...
- 05/04/15--18:01: _Madonna has rats in...
- 05/04/15--18:01: _New "Scream Queens"...
- 05/04/15--18:31: _Gotham Post-Mortem
- 05/04/15--18:32: _Beyoncé showing the...
- 05/04/15--18:59: _Who went home on Ru...
- 05/04/15--19:54: _katy perry continue...
- 05/04/15--19:56: _So this happened at...
- 05/04/15--20:20: _Jeremy Renner on ca...
- 05/04/15--20:56: _JANE THE VIRGIN 1.2...
- 05/04/15--21:06: _Quicksilver explana...
- 05/04/15--22:10: _trailer for the nex...
- 05/04/15--23:45: _ryan gosling finall...
- 05/04/15--23:45: _Absolutely Anything...
- 05/05/15--18:28: _The Flash 1x22 "Rog...
- 05/04/15--17:36: Father Gabriel arrested
- 05/04/15--17:37: Tom Hardy Wanted Suicide Squad; Knows It Will Be F*cking Good
- 05/04/15--17:39: First Look at Andrew Garfield in Martin Scorsese's 'Silence'
- 05/04/15--17:40: *Cuteness Overload* Robert Downey Jr. meets Mini-Thor.
- 05/04/15--17:40: Jonathan Groff speaks out on Looking axe
- 05/04/15--17:41: Kendall™ Jenner instagrams a cry for help!
- 05/04/15--18:01: Madonna has rats in her house
- 05/04/15--18:01: New "Scream Queens" Teaser
- 05/04/15--18:31: Gotham Post-Mortem
- 05/04/15--18:59: Who went home on RuPaul's Drag Race?
- 05/04/15--19:54: katy perry continues to be embarrassing
- 05/04/15--19:56: So this happened at Met Gala
- 05/04/15--20:20: Jeremy Renner on calling Black Widow a slut
- 05/04/15--20:56: JANE THE VIRGIN 1.22: Chapter 22 (Season Finale promo)
- 05/04/15--21:06: Quicksilver explanation from Marvel’s Boss
- 05/04/15--22:10: trailer for the next DC animated movie/project
- 05/04/15--23:45: ryan gosling finally eats his cereal
- 05/04/15--23:45: Absolutely Anything trailer
- 05/05/15--18:28: The Flash 1x22 "Rogue Air" promo
-Arrested for DUI, speeding and drug possession
-Alcohol level was .107
-Joint was in the backseat of his car
-Was driving over 100 MPH
ONTD: Have you been arrested for driving over 100 MPH?
After the debut of the Suicide Squad, Tom had this to say:
“Warner Bros. is my home studio and I love them so I was really bummed out. I wanted to work on that and I know the script is really fucking alley and I also know what’s gonna happen with The Joker and Harley Quinn in that; I won’t give away too much…it’s fucking alley. And that whole territory is something that I would certainly—I mean, everybody loves The Joker. Everybody loves The Joker. Will Smith is a dope guy, but everybody loves The Joker and that’s gonna, I think, be a very important film for fans."
"There’s a very practical element as to why I’ve missed out on that foray, which is because Alejandro [G. Inarritu] has overshot by three months in Calgary, so we’ve got to go back out to Patagonia or Alaska to continue shooting The Revenant which has turned into a much bigger beast than we thought, but that also looks exceptional...Literally we wrapped in Calgary for now until we go back in July. It would have smashed the two, I would’ve had a beard. It was just not gonna happen so I got ass-slammed technically out of Suicide Squad, gutted, so I had to hand it over to Joel Kinnaman, who will do an amazing job. It’s just I got bumped out, and that’s cool that’s the way it is.”
i cannot wait for this movie guys. i'm exhausted by marvel's brand of humor and am waiting for DC to bring their quality/reality/philosophy/hans zimmer scores back to the game.
Andrew Garfield has just finished filming Martin Scorsese's upcoming feature 'Silence' and now images of the film have been released for a sneak peek. During a press conference for the movie, Garfield described his experience with "It's been a lifetime here. Feels like we have roots here now. I haven't been allowed to eat, because Marty told me 'Don't Eat.' No, you know, because of the character and what he's going through, you know, not much food in Japanese prison in 1640. Being able to soak in Taipei was just up there with, you know, the other great cities of the world. In my humblest of opinions."
Going on to describe his character, Andrew had this to say "It's a lifetime that the character of Father Rodrigues goes through that we witness and it's such an agonizing lifetime that he has to live through. Yet he wrestles with the greatest and most important and difficult questions that we all wrestle with which is 'How does one live a life of meaning? A life of faith?' That's just scratching the surface of why I felt drawn to this story and to this character."
"I'm bummed," he said. "I wish we could've done multiple seasons - because there's just not a lot of gay TV shows, there's not a lot of gay stories out there, so I feel like there was so much still left to cover - and within the context of our own specific characters and relationships.
On the final episode:
Looking will shoot its final episode later in 2015.
Two days ago, Kendall™ Jenner posted the above picture on Instagram of her topless in bed with a tattooed arm guy with the caption "night". She soon deleted the post but not before it spread like a California wildfire with many speculating that the guy is none other than Justin Bieber!
Was this Kendall™ Jenner's attempt to quell those breast enlargement for Justin Bieber rumors? Was this an attempt to say that Justin Bieber is her man and not Ariana Grande's? The only thing we do know is that this was clearly done for attention.
ONTD, which Jenner needs help the most: Kendall™, the model or Kylie™, owner of a Tumblr?
This show's promo won't let up! Fox is banking on this being a hit I guess. And also lol at that text speak
Thoughts on the finale?
Season 7 - Episode 10
Lip Sync For Your Life
Source: My TV
After having false labor, Jane (Gina Rodriguez) insists that Xo (Andrea Navedo) and Rogelio (Jaime Camil) go to Las Vegas to perform their show, but once they are gone the labor turns very real. Xo does everything she can to get back to help Jane, but ends up making Rogelio feel like he’s not part of the family. The truth about Michael (Brett Dier) and Rafael’s (Justin Baldoni) feelings for each other, and Jane, are put aside to help make Jane’s labor easier. With the good news on the birth of Jane’s baby, Alba (Ivonne Coll) is excited to tell her special friend. Meanwhile, Petra (Yael Grobglas) learns some very important information that concerns Rafael, leaving her to decide if she should tell him.
Marvel producer Kevin Feige talked with MTV about Quicksilver
(SERIOUSLY, FINAL SPOILER WARNING) Pietro “Quicksilver” Maximoff, played by Aaron Taylor-Johnson, had to die — smack dab in the middle of making his Marvel movie debut, no less! As heartbreaking as it is, Pietro’s death makes complete sense once you hear Feige’s explanation.
“It adds stakes to the ending of the film,” he said, adding that it also serves as a way “to show repercussions to Ultron’s actions, and also in a way to solidify Scarlet Witch’s character, and Wanda’s arc in the movie and where we’ll see her in the next films.”
It probably doesn’t hurt that killing Quicksilver in the MCU also eradicates any confusion over the character’s simultaneous appearance in Fox’s “X-Men” franchise.
- Machinima and DC Comics/WB Animation have teamed up to bring two seasons of a new Justice League animated online series
- next month, Justice League: Gods and Monsters Chronicles, created by Bruce Timm, will debut
- the series will focus on darker (lol) alternate versions of the Trinity (Batman, Wonder Woman, and Superman)
- the show will lead to the feature film, which will be released in July, and the second season will be released next year
- from Banned Source, Bruce Timm said he was a fan of alternate universes, and this series has like Harley Quinn with a chainsaw, and Mary Marvel, "a Pam Grier version of Captain Marvel/Shazaam" in the second season
- not sure how many episodes are in season 1, but according to ComingSoon, season 2 will have 10
source: theverge, bleedingcool, comingsoon
edit: apparently the episodes are only 7 minutes long?? See below in the comments
The original creator of the vines, Ryan McHenry, passed away from cancer at age 27. Ryan Gosling honored his vines with a vine of his own.
Original Vid Source: here
If you're not familiar with the "Ryan Gosling Won't Eat His Cereal Vines", you can view them here.
- Slated for released on August 14th
- Stars Simon Pegg, Kate Beckinsale, and voice work by Robin Williams (as Dennis the Dog)
Synopsis: A group of kooky aliens grant Simon Pegg infinite power. Hijinks ensue.
ONTD, what would you do with infinite power...
that doesn't involve sexy times?
barry was so annoying tonight