Articles on this Page
- 04/06/15--11:51: _Who is coming back ...
- 04/06/15--11:52: _AMERICAN OXYGEN mus...
- 04/06/15--11:53: _Sneak peek + promo ...
- 04/06/15--11:54: _Basic Bitches You U...
- 04/06/15--12:52: _SNL Parodies Scient...
- 04/06/15--13:24: _Tori Amos remasters...
- 04/06/15--13:24: _carly rae boyz2men ...
- 04/06/15--13:29: _Lily Allen's been c...
- 04/06/15--13:59: _Ariana has the 'Bes...
- 04/06/15--14:19: _Kelly C covers Vogu...
- 04/06/15--14:27: _Bruce Jenner's inte...
- 04/06/15--14:34: _Celeb dermatologist...
- 04/06/15--14:35: _Ryan Reynolds's 'De...
- 04/06/15--14:40: _Sesame Street parod...
- 04/06/15--14:40: _The Flash WonderCon...
- 04/06/15--14:58: _Kendrick Lamar slam...
- 04/06/15--15:00: _Adam Lambert releas...
- 04/06/15--15:06: _Sophie Turner says ...
- 04/06/15--15:06: _Finn Wittrock 'in t...
- 04/07/15--12:16: _Obama Book Reading ...
- 04/06/15--11:51: Who is coming back on Person of Interest ?
- 04/06/15--11:52: AMERICAN OXYGEN music video is here!
- 04/06/15--11:53: Sneak peek + promo pictures for tomorrow's AoS
- 04/06/15--11:54: Basic Bitches You Used To Think Were Hot (Weekend Candids)
- 04/06/15--12:52: SNL Parodies Scientology
- 04/06/15--13:24: Tori Amos remasters/deluxe editions release April 10
- 04/06/15--13:24: carly rae boyz2men performs 'all that' on SNL
- 04/06/15--13:59: Ariana has the 'Best Day of Her Life' on RuPaul's Drag Race
- 04/06/15--14:19: Kelly C covers Vogue UK
- 04/06/15--14:27: Bruce Jenner's interview with Diane Sawyer to air April 24
- 04/06/15--14:34: Celeb dermatologist's death has been ruled a suicide
- 04/06/15--14:35: Ryan Reynolds's 'Deadpool' Suit on Set!
- 04/06/15--14:40: Sesame Street parodies Game of Thrones
- 04/06/15--14:40: The Flash WonderCon 2015 Trailer
- 04/06/15--14:58: Kendrick Lamar slammed over light-skinned fianceé
- 04/06/15--15:06: Sophie Turner says season 5 is "dark" for Sansa
- 04/07/15--12:16: Obama Book Reading Interrupted by Bees
The April 14th episode of the CBS drama will feature the return of detective Joss Carter (Taraji P Henson), for a one-episode guest spot.
Carter was last seen in season 3, when her investigation got her killed.
She will appear in flashbacks.
"American Oxygen" video now available on Tidal http://t.co/fYjG46CI4e— RihannaDaily.com (@RihannaDaily) April 6, 2015
furiously searching for a non-tidal link...
Ya leave your phone unaccompanied for ooooone minute... x https://t.co/mE2Pu3bEFl— Elizabeth Henstridge (@Lil_Henstridge) April 3, 2015
Pretended to sleep on the side of a highway just to get a good Instagram picture. https://t.co/7LGGMPEW4A— Chloe Bennet (@ChloeBennet4) April 4, 2015
Sources 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Leonardo DiCaprio at some electric car race thingy on Saturday. This nasty ass bitch.
Ryan Gosling arriving in Paris on Sunday after an overnight flight from Los Angeles. Most people went crazy for Gosling after The Notebook, but I'm a little fucked up and actually started crushing on him when I watched The Believer. Gosling hasn't really done anything problematic lately and he still looks the same, but he's a pretty private dude and we've moved on. Outta sight, outta mind, I guess :(
That wraps up this weekend's roundup of basic bitches!
Little Earthquakes DELUXE
This is also the first time either album will be available on vinyl in the US. Are you as excited as I am? What are your favorite songs/videos/albums?
could you get down to this white girl 90s slow jam ontd?
i LOVE Jay z so much, but TIDAL is soon expensive compared to other perfectly good streaming services, he's taken the biggest Artists— lily (@lilyallen) March 30, 2015
made them exclusive to TIDAL (am i right in thinking this ?), people are going to swarm back to Pirate sites in droves— lily (@lilyallen) March 30, 2015
sending traffic to torrent sites. up and coming (not yet millionaires) artists are going to suffer as a result.— lily (@lilyallen) March 31, 2015
maybe I'm missing something, and really its amazing and will change everything for the better, but, yeah i must be missing something— lily (@lilyallen) March 31, 2015
i think i may have spoken too soon, and that there is a lot to celebrate where TIDAL is concerned, i won't delete my posts because— lily (@lilyallen) March 31, 2015
my concerns are genuine, i am quite happy to admit i am wrong when i am. its late and I'm going to sleep, more tomorrow. BRB— lily (@lilyallen) March 31, 2015
also, unless TIDAL start sending everyone good quality headphones, the resolution thing is kinda redundant.— lily (@lilyallen) March 31, 2015
we should all start making music with shit studio monitors #bridgingthegap— lily (@lilyallen) March 31, 2015
WE COULD JUST STRIKE TILL THE LABELS GIVE US OUR FAIR SHARE OF STREAMING REVENUE,NOT TAKE ADVANCES, NOT DELIVER MUSIC, FOR THE FUTURE ARTIST— lily (@lilyallen) March 31, 2015
A REAL REVOLUTION YEAH...........GUYS............GUYS.............USHER?..........MADGE....... DAFT PUNKS ?? GUYS ???????? *WAVES AT YACHT*— lily (@lilyallen) March 31, 2015
so, predictably, being a woman and having an opinion translates as slamming or ranting in "online reporter" speak.— lily (@lilyallen) March 31, 2015
I've given up on getting angry about it. However, my words are being minced (again) like here http://t.co/KmVF7hDhTo , just to clarify .....— lily (@lilyallen) March 31, 2015
i really don't give a fuck about the music industry, well, I care about a few good eggs that work within it and am grateful to the people— lily (@lilyallen) March 31, 2015
who have helped me develop as an artist. My concern is that Tidal may set emerging artists back. Hosting exclusive consent from the biggest— lily (@lilyallen) March 31, 2015
stars on the planet on a paying platform, while i agree with its intention, i fear it will send people back to pirate/torrent sites— lily (@lilyallen) March 31, 2015
Wow,so if you're a Co owning artist you see a cut of the 25% profit, and let's face it, probably a larger chunk of the 75% than most artists— lily (@lilyallen) March 31, 2015
Let's face it Jigga dropped 60 mill on a website, he probably has good long term intentions, he is a business man though,— lily (@lilyallen) March 31, 2015
He managed to find some people self important and delusional enough to spiel that 'for the artist' crap while clawing bk some capital. 🙌— lily (@lilyallen) March 31, 2015
Let him take care of his business damn, I hear you cry. Or ........... "Let them eat Drake" , thank you thank you— lily (@lilyallen) March 31, 2015
😂😂😂😂😂😂 pic.twitter.com/cxPLMzmPRR— lily (@lilyallen) March 31, 2015
protecting an art form is when you release music written by other people and take the majority of the publishing because your name is on it— lily (@lilyallen) April 1, 2015
Is that fair, or is that greed and abuse of power ?— lily (@lilyallen) April 1, 2015
"Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn’t matter to me,Going to bed at night saying we’ve done something wonderful that’s what matters"— lily (@lilyallen) April 2, 2015
“You know, my main reaction to this money thing is that it’s humorous, all the attention to it,— lily (@lilyallen) April 2, 2015
because it’s hardly the most insightful or valuable thing that’s happened to me.” @TIDALHiFi some Steve Jobs quotes I came across today.— lily (@lilyallen) April 2, 2015
All the people yelling at me saying I'm just jealous cause I'm not as rich or relevant as the #tidal16 . I've been in this business 10 years— lily (@lilyallen) April 2, 2015
If I wanted to be relevant or as rich as the #Tidal16, I wouldn't still be working in music.— lily (@lilyallen) April 2, 2015
Or I would have shut up and played the game long time ago. #tidal— lily (@lilyallen) April 2, 2015
Spotify pay out the but the artists aren't getting the money, so where is it going I wonder ?? Spotify is not the enemy of the artist— lily (@lilyallen) April 2, 2015
I LOVE THIS IDEA, Pay for Art with Art, http://t.co/KSiMppBZiH— lily (@lilyallen) April 3, 2015
Heres an example of someone doing something radical and integral, who believes in the Value of Music http://t.co/KSiMppBZiH— lily (@lilyallen) April 3, 2015
-Two hour interview
-The K Clan will be in Armenia when the interview airs
• was NOT diagnosed with a terminal illness as previously reported
• was suffering from depression
• was reportedly upset about his portrayal in the Netflix show Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt
"The Game of Chairs will determine who will be king or queen of Jesteros. Four players will march around three chairs while music plays until one remains. Who will take the crown in this game of musical chairs?"
"Dark Skin Activist" Slams Kendrick Lamar Over Light-Skinned Fianceé: “I Will Never Support Him” http://t.co/9tZ7zHJISh— MadameNoire (@MadameNoire) April 6, 2015
- Activist Rashida Strober, founder of the Dark Skin is Beautiful Campaign wrote on her FB: "ANOTHER FAKE CONSCIOUS MUTHER F-KER EXPOSED. I will never support him nor his music with one dime of my money and encourage all dark skinned women not to either!”
-Kendrick & his fiancee have been together since high school.
"Ghost Town" will be released April 21st!
Whether Sansa will keep wearing the black feather dress in Season 5:
It continues to a point. And then, um… [Note: We’re cutting this part out because, well, spoiler!]
About people shipping Littlefinger/Sansa:
It was so weird! That was really weird, actually. When the kiss happened, my Twitter exploded with “Eww! that’s disgusting!” And like the next day I got a ton of tweets going, “Ohhhh, they should be together.” It was Sansa playing the game a bit more. I think they liked that because so far, she’s been the weak vulnerable one. Then she came out in the outfit she knew was going to—I’m reluctant to say the word “seduce,” but use it to manipulate Littlefinger. And they were like, “Oh, she is actually playing the game,” which was fun.
On whether its a dark season for Sansa:
It’s definitely a dark season for her. She just escaped King’s Landing, and she goes back to a place where she becomes somewhat of a prisoner again. Despite being a prisoner again, she plays it out very differently this time compared to before. She tries to take command and begins to manipulate the people who are keeping her prisoner—which is nice.
read full interview at
When asked if he would return for 'American Horror Story: Hotel', Finn Wittrock said he is in talks with Ryan Murphy but nothing is set in stone as Murphy has kept most of the actors in the dark so far. He said he would love to return if asked. He joked that he would like Matt Bomer's character to kill him this season. Wittrock also said he may work with Ryan Murphy on an unrelated project, an untitled play.