Articles on this Page
- 04/03/15--09:54: _ONTD Roundup
- 04/03/15--10:52: _Nina Dobrev's ex-bf...
- 04/03/15--10:53: _Bend it Like Beckha...
- 04/03/15--10:53: _Some celebs attend ...
- 04/03/15--10:58: _Price is Right Mode...
- 04/03/15--11:03: _The Americans 3x11 ...
- 04/03/15--11:07: _ONTD fave Natalie P...
- 04/03/15--11:16: _FANTASTIC FOUR - I...
- 04/03/15--11:43: _Politically active ...
- 04/03/15--11:56: _Kris Jenner has a soul
- 04/03/15--12:11: _aubrey plaza has be...
- 04/03/15--12:23: _Garbage inspired by...
- 04/03/15--12:25: _Killjoys cast at NB...
- 04/03/15--12:37: _George R. R. Martin...
- 04/03/15--13:08: _Photoshop fail: Lin...
- 04/03/15--13:15: _People Keep Remindi...
- 04/03/15--13:35: _Kendrick Lamar stru...
- 04/03/15--13:35: _GRRM Wants to Relea...
- 04/03/15--14:02: _Kendrick Lamar Enga...
- 04/03/15--14:02: _Fresh Off The Boat ...
- 04/03/15--09:54: ONTD Roundup
- Marina and the Diamonds Talks About Tidal
- Giuliana Rancic Is Out of Embryos After Surrogate Miscarries for Second Time
- Italian Model Accuses Harvey Weinstein of Sexual Assault
- Deion Sanders Reminds Deion Sanders Jr. That He's Rich as Hell
- People Confirm RPattz Engagement Was No April Fools
- New Trailer for Poltergeist Remake
- Entertainment Weekly and Steven Moffat are Still Pressed about Elementary
- Cosmo Uses Black Models for Trends That Need to Die
- Yesterday's Mod Post
- Yesterday's ONTD Roundup
- 04/03/15--10:52: Nina Dobrev's ex-bf and ex-bff's #BestDayEver
- 04/03/15--10:53: Some celebs attend Samsung event in LA
- 04/03/15--10:58: Price is Right Model Manuela Fucks It Up
- 04/03/15--11:03: The Americans 3x11 Promo - "One Day in the Life of Anton Baklanov"
- 04/03/15--11:16: FANTASTIC FOUR - International Trailer
- 04/03/15--11:56: Kris Jenner has a soul
- 04/03/15--12:11: aubrey plaza has been really hormonal lately
- 04/03/15--12:25: Killjoys cast at NBC Universal Summer Press Day
- They mention that there are Five Levels of warrants in Killjoys, Level Five means you kill them
- The interviewer then asks what Level Ten is like
- He asks what kills their joy since apparently that's all he can come up with
- Hannah says gloomy / rainy days. The interviewer says it's a good thing she lives in L.A. .... Hannah lives in London
- Aaron mentions he doesn't really care for internet trolls.
Source 1, 2 and 3
- 04/03/15--13:08: Photoshop fail: Lindsay Lohan edition part deux
- 04/03/15--13:35: GRRM Wants to Release Winds of Winter in 2016
- 04/03/15--14:02: Kendrick Lamar Engaged to High School Sweetheart
For Thursday, April 2, 2015:
They were substitutes in a univeristy marketing class.
the same director of the film gurinder chadha will be directing the musical
performances start in may but it's official opening is in June
the clip above is the opening number of the musical UB2
Natalie Dew will play Jess, Lauren Samuels as Jules, and Jamie Campbell Bower, AKA mortal instruments guy, as their coach Joe.
source + source\
k lets talk about this iconic movie
The Samsung Galaxy S 6 edge launch on April 2, 2015 in Los Angeles, California
Zoe Saldana, Taraji P. Henson, Kate Bosworth and Olivia Munn
Aaron Rodgers and Olivia Munn
Lamorne Morris and guest
Zoe Saldana and Marco Perego
Kate Bosworth and Michael Polish
source | source
ONTD, have you ever given away a car that wasn't yours?
gawddddd I can't wait
ONTD sweetheart Natalie Portman stars in a new campaign for Dior's new lipsticks line, watch the beautiful commercial below:
Miley Cyrus takes a stand against Senator Tom Cotton http://t.co/moovhtcSjL— VANITY FAIR (@VanityFair) April 2, 2015
Senator Cotton thinks gay community needs to get “perspective” cuz “In Iran they hang you for the crime of being gay.”— Miley Ray Cyrus (@MileyCyrus) April 2, 2015
Let's stir some shit up! Senator Cotton (202) 224-2353 !!!! Happy Hippies call & express why freedom is important to us & our country!— Miley Ray Cyrus (@MileyCyrus) April 2, 2015
source + source
In a new clip of Keeping Up With The Kardashian, Kris Jenner breaks down over Rob's issues while talking to a therapist about her son's struggles, she was accompanied by her daughters Kim and Kourtney Kardashian. This shows Krist Jenner does in fact have a soul, unlike what most people thought.
CLICK HERE TO WATCH IT:
Someone please gif her crying face :)
do you sing murder songs to yourself when you're feeling hormonal, ontd?
Garbage have released an open letter in response to photographer Pat Pope's open letter, where he states that Garbage's management company sent him a letter asking him if the band could use photos he took of them in their upcoming book for free. Their management company stated that they would credit Pat Pope for the photos since they didn't have money to pay him for his work.
In his letter, Pat describes the letter from Garbage's management company: "The email says that you really like some of the photos I took of you and would like to use them in your book. It also says that in return for the use of my photos you will give me a 'proper credit' but that given it is planned to be a self release the budget is 'financially limited', by which your management company mean 'we're not going to pay you'."
Garbarge responded today, stating that they already paid Pat for his photos once before 20 years ago, and that they were inspired by Amanda Palmer, writing: "We decided instead that we would take a leaf out of Amanda Palmer’s book 'The Power of Asking' and simply ask the photographers themselves whether they wanted to be included in our book or not. Any refusal of permission would be respectfully accepted and no further questions asked." They go on to describe how they have paid other artists for their work over the years, and that they "would never publicly admonish or begrudge a fellow artist for merely asking."
Why do I care? It's supposed to be awesome. This woman-led space bounty hunter series is created by women and has a lot of what people have been asking for over the years. The main character, Dutch (Hannah John-Kamen), is supposedly pretty complex and not just the standard kick-ass "I'm not like other girls" type of character that we're used to seeing - though she apparently can do that too - she's charming and well-loved being able to be trusted and respected across the board by people from all classes. This is her series and brothers John (Aaron Ashmore) and D'Avin (Luke Macfarlane) are often described as her sidekicks. They make up a team but she is the one running the show. Also despite the space setting there aren't aliens on the series and it's pretty character driven.
When does it air? Killjoys is a joint production between SyFy (now with a new head of original programming) and Space and will air on both channels on June 19 at 9/8c
An awkward interview where the reporter doesn't seem to know anything about the series or the people that he's interviewing.
George R. R. Martin is creating a new show for HBO! The new series is called Captain Cross and centers on a science-fiction writer in 1949 "writing stories that no one else would dare to." The project is in early development.
Time to categorize ASOIAF as "abandoned"
Part 1 but you can't see shit because they all seem to be Imgur hosted links.
Kelly Clarkson does not care if people think she needs to lose weight. Kelly Clarkson already addressed the fat-shaming comments Katie Hopkins made on her Twitter page (she doesn't care!). And Kelly Clarkson probably does not need you to come up to her and be the prick in her balloon by asking, "Hey Kelly, wasn't it a bummer when that British television personality nobody gives a shit about called you fat on Twitter? That sucked, huh?"
Having said all of that, Kelly Clarkson went on The Ellen DeGeneres Show and answered the same old "How does it feel being called fat?" question she's been answering for years.
"I love how people think that's new," Clarkson said about the criticism she gets. "Like, welcome to the past 13 years!"
"I think what hurts my feelings for people is when I'll have a meet and greet after the show and a girl whose, like, bigger than me will be in the meet and greet and be like, 'Oh, God!' And they'll say, 'If they think you're big I must be so fat to them.'", Clarkson added. "It's like, you just are who you are. We are who we are—whatever size. It doesn't mean that we're gonna be that forever. That's the thing! Sometimes we're more fit. Like, especially me. I'm such a creative person that I yo-yo. Sometimes I'm more fit and I get into kickboxing hardcore. And then sometimes I don't and I'm like, 'I'd rather have wine.'"
TL;DR: Kelly doesn't care if people call her fat--not two years ago, not now, not ever.
Video @ the
He discusses it in his new interview with MTV:
-He regrets taking a break after A Dance with Dragons instead of just diving right into Winds of Winter.
"I wish it was out now. Maybe I’m being overly optimistic about how quickly I can finish. But I canceled two convention appearances, I’m turning down a lot more interviews—anything I can do to clear my decks and get this done."
-He's hoping to at least get it out before season six of the show (which usually starts in April).
-Came up with a new plot twist
“This is going to drive your readers crazy,” he teases, “but I love it. I’m still weighing whether to go that direction or not. It’s a great twist. It’s easy to do things that are shocking or unexpected, but they have to grow out of characters […] But this is something that seems very organic and natural, and I could see how it would happen. And with the various three, four characters involved… it all makes sense. But it’s nothing I’ve ever thought of before. And it’s nothing they can do in the show, because the show has already—on this particular character—made a couple decisions that will preclude it, where in my case I have not made those decisions.”
Kendrick Lamar engaged to his high school sweetheart: http://t.co/1t7jy8EMVKpic.twitter.com/HZ7O50NrK8— Entertainment Weekly (@EW) April 3, 2015
-Her name is Whitney Alford, and he says he's being "loyal to the soul"
"Everybody that's been around me has been around since Day 1 and I can't change that. I don't change for nobody," Lamar said. "People that have been by your side – you're supposed to honor that."