Major UK music venues like the O2 Arena and Wembley Stadium, as well as historic landmarks like France’s Palace of Versailles and Rome’s Colosseum, have already imposed their own bans.
Articles on this Page
- 03/30/15--10:05: _The world is not be...
- 03/30/15--10:06: _TIDAL releases new ...
- 03/30/15--10:55: _The Casual Vacancy ...
- 03/30/15--10:56: _Jamie Foxx Pokes Fu...
- 03/30/15--10:56: _ONTD Roundup
- 03/30/15--11:51: _Ariana on the cover...
- 03/30/15--11:51: _jt @ the iheartradi...
- 03/30/15--11:52: _One big happy famil...
- 03/30/15--11:52: _NYPD Confirms Harve...
- 03/30/15--12:11: _Rihanna saves Dream...
- 03/30/15--12:34: _VEEP Post
- 03/30/15--12:34: _OK! Magazine apolog...
- 03/30/15--13:01: _Azealia Banks'"Ice ...
- 03/30/15--13:01: _#TheWalkingDead is ...
- 03/30/15--13:02: _David Beckham and J...
- 03/30/15--13:03: _Bieber: 'My life is...
- 03/30/15--13:10: _CL Performs On Stag...
- 03/30/15--13:15: _Kanye West Lashes O...
- 03/30/15--13:20: _Martin Freeman appe...
- 03/30/15--13:31: _"Her voice is thin ...
- 03/30/15--10:05: The world is not being kind to Selfie Sticks
- 03/30/15--10:55: The Casual Vacancy trailer is here...
- 03/30/15--10:56: Jamie Foxx Pokes Fun At Bruce Jenner
- 03/30/15--10:56: ONTD Roundup
- Whisper Adds Celebrity Gossip to Confessions
- Television on the Spectrum: The Best (and Worst) Depictions of Asperger Syndrome on TV
- Best of One Direction's First Official Show as a Fourpiece
- Azealia Banks on the Root of Her Preference for Old Caucasian Men
- Lena Dunham Called Anti-Semitic for Article Titled 'Dog or Jewish Boyfriend?'
- HBO’s Scientology Movie “Going Clear” May Pose Big Problems for Tom Cruise, John Travolta
- 2015 iHeartRadio Music Awards Arrivals
- Rihanna Performs #BBHMM at iHeartRadio Awards
- The Walking Dead "Conquer" Viewing Post
- Kylie Jenner's Body Looks...Different
- Weekend Box Office Numbers
- Are New Rihanna and Kanye Albums Debuting on Jay-Z's New Streaming Service?
- World's Hottest Math Teacher?
- New 'Jurassic World' TV spot
- 03/30/15--11:51: Ariana on the cover of ToppGirl (some magazine from Norway)
- 03/30/15--11:51: jt @ the iheartradio music awards
- 03/30/15--11:52: One big happy family! Perrie Edwards goes shopping with her in-laws.
- 03/30/15--12:34: VEEP Post
- 03/30/15--13:01: Azealia Banks'"Ice Princess" music video is coming out tomorrow
- 03/30/15--13:02: David Beckham and James Corden Launch A New Underwear Line.
- 03/30/15--13:03: Bieber: 'My life is not easy'
- First time they met was in 2010. They enjoyed fried chicken, and played video games during the interview. Justin seemed more like a kid who wanted to have fun rather than a popstar at the time. Journalist thinks Justin got carried away with the "fun" part as he grew older.
- He changed over the years. Interviews became less often, and when they did happen, Justin was very withdrawn
- He swears he has grown up though, and is eager to show the world. Beginning with his Roast airing tomorrow.
- There wasn't an incident in particular that made him realize that he needed a change. "I had to see the downs to appreciate the ups and know what I want. I'm the type of person who has to learn the hard way. Sometimes I just have to see what it feels like. I got to the point where I wasn't happy."
- His entourage has changed. "I left a lot of people behind who weren't on the same journey I was on."
- He is not looking to get romantically involved with anyone anytime soon."At this point in my life, I'm so focused on myself that I'm not looking for a girlfriend. I'm just trying to make sure I'm 100% so I can add to the person I want."
- On the people that thinks he has it easy: "Unless you're stupid, I don't think you'd think it would be easy to be who I am. Just use your head, you'll understand that my life is not easy. You need to have mess-ups without anyone judging you and that's not something I was able to do. I think that people realize. They see it now, the transition. We can talk and do interviews and say that I'm in a better place, but until they see the walk, see the transition come to life, that's what's really going to matter."
- 03/30/15--13:20: Martin Freeman appears in political ad for the UK Labour Party
- 03/30/15--13:31: "Her voice is thin and transparent" and more shady TIDAL artist bios
Selfie sticks have been banned from Coachella and Lollapalooza: http://t.co/PFzUu7qO2H— Consequence of Sound (@coslive) March 29, 2015
From the article:
Lollapalooza’s website specifies “GoPro attachments like sticks, selfie sticks & monopods,” while Coachella perfectly quips,“No selfie sticks / Narcissistics.”
Explain your latest selfie-game, ONTD. Are you ready for festival season?
I forgot to read this, ooops. Did you, ONTD?
For Sunday, March 29, 2015:
Following allegations that Zayn had repeatedly cheated on her, Perrie is showing that she's still devoted to her man, as she was spotted shopping with his mother, Trisha, and sisters in London on Monday.
The pair are happier than ever and were spotted househunting in Hertfordshire last week, amid reports they are planning to move ahead quickly with wedding plans.
NYPD Confirms Harvey Weinstein Questioned for Allegedly Groping Woman http://t.co/tnOvVqkSAz— Variety (@Variety) March 30, 2015
- allegedly groped a 22-year old woman in Tribeca on Friday
- no charges have been filed yet
Who is surprised?
-"Home" is the only feature film DreamWorks released this year after a series of flops lost the studio so much money that they had to laid off 500 of their employees (or 20% of DreamWorks' staff) just this January.
-However, "Home"'s surprise success has ended their financial troubles and all talks of a takeover has been silenced. DreamWorks Animation stocks rises 8% on Monday.
-DreamWorks' plan right now is to turn "Home" into a francise
-Though the movie itself is getting mixed reviews, Rihanna has gotten praise for her performance as Tip. Examples include the review from the NY Times which said "Rihanna gives Tip a likable edge" or the Baltimore Magazine saying "Rihanna has a pleasing and natural voice for animation and she comes across as hip, cute, and friendly."
I have a friend working for DreamWorks and he's over the moon rn! praise be Rihsus!!
HBO posted some clip videos to promote the new Veep sesaon
Veep Season 4 premieres Sunday, April 12 at 10:30PM
HBO's youtube channel
In the March 2, 2015 print edition of OK! Magazine, we wrongly stated that Katy Perry was pregnant, and that she was planning a wedding.— OK! Magazine USA (@OKMagazine) March 30, 2015
We acknowledge that Ms. Perry is not pregnant, and she is not planning a wedding. We regret the mistake and sincerely apologize to Ms. Perry— OK! Magazine USA (@OKMagazine) March 30, 2015
for publishing the error. We also apologize for including paparazzi photos of Ms. Perry that had been taken with a long lens while— OK! Magazine USA (@OKMagazine) March 30, 2015
she was having a private function at her home.— OK! Magazine USA (@OKMagazine) March 30, 2015
It's coming! #IcePrincess 3/31 directed by @WEWEREMONKEYS.
The 90-minute episode marks a best for a season ender so far.
No one is surprise that quite a lot of people tuned into The Walking Dead finale on Sunday night.
TV's highest rated series — and yes, it's still bigger than Empire — nabbed a finale best 15.8 million viewers and 10.4 million adults 18-49 on Sunday night. powerhouse numbers, even if they come shy of the series highs set with the fifth season's opener.
Once time-shifting is taken into account, The Walking Dead finale will likely exceed more than 20 million viewers and 14 million adults 18-49.
There was one record set on Sunday night. The Talking Dead brought in its best episode to date, pulling 7.5 million viewers — 4.9 million of them adults 18-49.
Sources: @GQ and their site
The Late Late Show with James Corden's YouTube
ONTD: What's your favorite brand of undies?
Read more of the interview at the source.
Brought to you by the Biebz flawless dancing
Source:XxGGLover101xX @ Youtube
Spring is now here, which means her American debut album is on the horizon (if YG lets it happen on time, that is). Do you think she can make it, ONTD? Especially now that Iggy has self-destructed?
Kim's trainer told Kim that she can't lose 15 libs and Kanye told her that her job is to find a way for Kim to lose weight even if that weight was in between her toe lol and that he will get a new trainer for Kim
- The UK general election will be held on May 7th. Today was the official start of the general election campaign
- Labour is the party of Tony Blair and Gordon Brown. They governed the UK from 1997 until 2010 when they lost to David Cameron's Conservative Party
- David Tennant does the voiceover at the end
- Other famous Labour supporters include JK Rowling, Stephen Fry and Patrick Stewart
- Famous Conservative Party supporters include footballers Sol Campbell and Frank Lampard, Gary Barlow and Simon Cowell
- British, Irish, EU or qualifying Commonwealth citizens can register to vote before April 20th
UK politics post?
Members of ATRL discovered that Jay Z's new music service TIDAL is shading artists in their respective biographies. Below are some of the shadiest excerpts:
Abdul's singles were hits not because her singing was exceptional -- her voice is thin and transparent -- but because she worked with savvy producers who had a knack for picking songs with solid pop and dance hooks.
After a four-year break, Aguilera returned with her fourth album, Bionic, in the spring of 2010. Bionic proved to be Aguilera's first flop, earning decidedly mixed reviews, generating no hits, and failing to go gold. It was followed by a second stumble in Burlesque, Aguilera's first starring role on the big screen which was greeted to mediocre reviews and lackluster box office.
Spears was a superstar, drooled over in countless magazines, including a Rolling Stone cover that prompted immediate speculation about the still 17-year-old having received breast implants.
The singer's fourth album, Afrodisiac, was released in 2004. Its lead single, "Talk About Our Love," was produced by Kanye West and peaked at number 36 on the Hot 100. Although the reviews were positive overall, the album didn't sell as well as any of her previous releases and the singer subsequently split from her longtime label. In December 2006, while driving on the San Diego Freeway, Brandy hit the car in front of her -- an accident that killed the driver and caused a four-car chain reaction.
As she was healing, she worked on her third album, Artpop. Preceded by the Top Ten single "Applause" and the Top 15 follow-up "Do What U Want" (the latter a duet with R. Kelly), Artpop was released in early November 2013. The album explored familiar themes of fame, love, and empowerment. It became a number one hit in several countries, including the U.S., although sales lagged behind Born This Way and The Fame.
During 2006, Duff worked on the films War Inc. and Material Girls, and also found time to work on her fourth album, Dignity, which was inspired in part by her breakup with Joel Madden. Dignity was released in spring 2007, inspiring favorable reviews from critics but relatively lukewarm sales from the public.
She continued touring through the summer of 2009 (albeit without McCoy, whose boyfriend status had been revoked earlier that year) and found time to tape an installment of MTV Unplugged, which was released in November. Meanwhile, she worked on a new album and started up a whirlwind romance with comedian Russell Brand, eventually becoming his wife, a short-lived marriage that would last for only a year. She would later begin an on-again, off-again relationship with adult-alternative singer/songwriter John Mayer.
Her return to music in 2013 with her fourth album -- but the first credited to her as a solo artist -- also showed some stretching as she added dubstep, R&B, and EDM to her sound. Stars Dance was released in July of 2013. The rest of that year was a bit messy for her as she ended up in rehab, fired her managers (who also doubled as her parents), starred in the overwhelmingly reviled film Behaving Badly, and parted ways with Hollywood Records.
In 2010, following a widely reported altercation with a backup dancer, Lovato left a tour with the Jonas Brothers to enter a treatment center for unspecified physical and emotional problems. After leaving the facility in 2011, Lovato announced that she had been treated for bulimia, among other issues, and had been diagnosed with bipolar disorder.
She also began pursuing a career as a pop singer, with several songs "leaking" online throughout the latter half of 2007 and 2008. An official single, "Higher," was released through iTunes in 2008, followed one year later by the dance hit "More Is More."Montag continued funneling her own money into the recording of her full-length album, Superficial, which was released in January 2010 after three years of work and a reported sum of two million dollars.
The year 2000 also saw the birth of Madonna's second child, Rocco, whom she had with filmmaker Guy Ritchie; the two married at the very end of the year. With Ritchie as director and Madonna as star, the pair released a remake of the film Swept Away in 2002. It tanked at the box office, failing to crack seven digits, making it one of the least profitable films of the year. Her sober 2003 album, American Life, fared slightly better but was hardly a huge success; despite going platinum, it was her lowest-selling album to date.
However, the early 2000s weren't as kind to Carey. After signing an $80 million deal in 2001 with Virgin -- the biggest record contract ever -- she experienced a very public personal and professional meltdown that included rambling; suicidal messages on her website; an appearance on TRL where, clad only in a T-shirt, she handed out Popsicles to the audience; and last but not least, the poorly received movie Glitter and its attendant soundtrack (which was also her Virgin Records debut). The film did poorly critically as well as commercially, making just under $4 million in its total U.S. gross.
Share your favorite shady excerpts!