Articles on this Page
- 03/19/15--08:50: _Hobo Cavill has a b...
- 03/19/15--09:01: _Why are today's (ma...
- 03/19/15--09:01: _The thriling saga c...
- 03/19/15--09:42: _Kate Upton covers E...
- 03/19/15--09:43: _National Geographic...
- 03/19/15--09:43: _Is VH1's New Show "...
- 03/19/15--10:09: _Rihanna Says She'd ...
- 03/19/15--10:09: _AVENGERS: AGE OF UL...
- 03/19/15--10:42: _ONTD Roundup
- 03/20/15--04:57: _Hear Lost 1967 Jimi...
- 03/20/15--05:27: _Justin Bieber is be...
- 03/20/15--06:03: _In case anyone stil...
- 03/20/15--06:05: _#FREEPERRIE
- 03/20/15--06:44: _'suicide squad' spo...
- 03/20/15--06:44: _New Entry in Athels...
- 03/20/15--07:21: _ONTD Original: Star...
- 03/20/15--07:21: _Madonna and Ellen s...
- 03/20/15--07:53: _Ryan Reynolds tease...
- 03/20/15--07:54: _Rihanna Plays Would...
- 03/20/15--08:20: _jim parsons wants t...
- 03/19/15--08:50: Hobo Cavill has a big dick, knows his clothes are ugly.
- In an interview for ShortListMode, Henry Cavill was asked whether he wears "budgie smugglers" (Speedos) or "swimming shorts" he jokingly answered: "Definitely, definitely swimming shorts. For me, it'd be more like a parrot smugglers. A Macaw or something. Perhaps a large bird of prey. Bald eagle. There you go."
- On his shit sense of fashion. “I never throw stuff away even when I’ve changed size," he said "Things I’ve liked, I'll wear so much that I have had to get rid it. If I love something enough, I'd still see it the way it initially was, and then a friend will say, ‘Why do you dress like a homeless person? Look at your f**king clothes, mate.’ And then you realise that the T-shirt you adore has four holes in it. And that pair of jeans no longer has a fashionable rip; it’s just your knee hanging out."
- He recalled one time his clothes literally ripped. "Atthe end of Man of Steel, I had a suit tailored for the Immortals premiere. At that stage, I was at my very leanest. It was just after shooting my shirtless scenes. At the very end of the movie, I put that suit on again for a photoshoot we were doing and I ripped the seams, the inside seams, just because my thighs were that much bigger."
- 03/19/15--09:01: Why are today's (male) stars so short?
- 03/19/15--09:01: The thriling saga continues - Zayn goes crawling back to the UK
- 03/19/15--09:42: Kate Upton covers Edit magazine, thinks social media is 'bullsh--t'
- 03/19/15--09:43: National Geographic Announces Neil deGrasse Tyson's Talk Show
- 03/19/15--10:09: Rihanna Says She'd Need Butt Pads to Compete with J.Lo
- 03/19/15--10:09: AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Extended TV Spot
- 03/19/15--10:42: ONTD Roundup
- Why Gone Girl’s Amy Dunne Is the Most Disturbing Female Villain of All Time
- Backlash Over Cinderella, Doesn't Fall Within Feminist Movement of Frozen
- Amber Rose Organizes Slut Walk
- Jimmy Kimmel Reveals He's Had 'Horrible, Horrible' Penis Surgery
- Kylie Jenner Has Instagram Photoshoot on LA Balcony
- Photographic Evidence of Zayn Malik and Not-Perrie Surfaces
- Zayn Malik Responds to Cheating Rumors on Twitter
- What the Hell is Iggy Azalea Rapping?
- Glastonbury Fans React To News of Kanye Headliner
- The Empire Season Finale Viewing Post
- Sam Smith Loses 14 Pounds in 14 Days
- Chris Evans Gets Lunch at Fatburger
- Plus-Sized Dominatrix Details 'Lurid Encounter' With Michael Phelps
- Eva Mendes: 'You can't do sweatpants'
- Yesterday's ONTD Roundup
- 03/20/15--04:57: Hear Lost 1967 Jimi Hendrix Recording 'Gloomy Monday'
- 03/20/15--06:03: In case anyone still cares, Ryan Reynolds confirms his baby's name
- 03/20/15--06:05: #FREEPERRIE
- 03/20/15--06:44: New Entry in Athelstan's Journal & 3x06 Promo
- 03/20/15--07:21: ONTD Original: Stars of Tomorrow
- 03/20/15--07:21: Madonna and Ellen sings Dress You Up
- Closed to all traffic on weekdays from April 6 to April 16 between 5 a.m. to 3 p.m., in time for the evening outbound rush hour traffic travelling out of the peninsula.
- When filming completes at 3 p.m., one lane will reopen to permit traffic to pass a 100-metre screened area. All lanes will open once past this area. Supplemental filming will also occur on Sunday, April 5 from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. and Saturday, April 11 from 5 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Shutdowns could also occur on: Sunday, April 12; Friday, April 17; and Saturday, April 18. These dates are being held by the production team for contingency purposes.
- 03/20/15--07:54: Rihanna Plays Would You Rather with Jim Parsons
- 03/20/15--08:20: jim parsons wants to play "the riddler"
he's morphing into jamie dornan but he can still rip my clothes off tbh!
What do you think, ONTD?
A few quotes from the article:
"I feel like social media is kind of bullsh--t. At the beginning it was amazing and a lot of fun. It was like 'Cool, I can talk to my fans!' When I joined Twitter it was just me, but [when] you've got contracts, it's so planned. Now it's about who has the best marketing, not who has a great personality."
"The internet can be horrible, so I just don't look at it anymore. But maybe a little hate is good for me. Because if I'm in a spot where everyone loves me, I won't try as hard."
Full article can be read here: Source
National Geographic Channel announced that Neil deGrasse Tyson's late night show, 'Star Talk', will start airing on April 20 at 11pm.
The guests on the first show will be film director Christopher Nolan, 'Star Trek' actor George Takei, biologist Richard Dawkins, retired Canadian astronaut Chris Hadfield, producer Norman Lear and former U.S. President Jimmy Carter. The astrophysicist is expected to explore the many ways science and technology have influenced the life of his guests. Bill Nye the Science Guy will offer perspective via a pre-taped segment every week. The show is based on Tyson's podcast of the same name.
Are you excited? Why is there no tag for this man?
Anyone watch the show last night?
new footage and Hawkeye speaks
For Wednesday, March 18, 2015:
Jimi (left) poses with Curtis Knight and the Squires.
Justin Bieber sued over alleged anti-semitic incident http://t.co/hbjK7hd1Bj— The Guardian (@guardian) March 20, 2015
summary: JB's bodyguard called the neighbor a "little Jew boy"
Ryan Reynolds finally put an end to our misery and confirmed his baby's name.
“It is Butternut Summersquash,” the 38-year-old actor joked during a Today Show appearance.“No, it’s out there! It’s out there. It’s James. Everyone knows and I told everyone who would listen that.”
Violet was much cuter, in my opinion.
spoiler/rumor 1: i think there's some truth to this especially since Latino Review teased this bit re: Suicide Squad, but 'Watchmen' actor Jackie Earl Haley is rumored to play The Thinker, a villain of The Flash. Basically, the character is some genius inventor stuff and he's been a member of Justice Society and the Suicide Squad. If this is true, this movie is getting crowded smh.
spoiler/rumor 2: Batfleck will appear, hopefully to cement or connect the Squad movie to BvS. The Squad will like monitor the superheroes esp. Batman, and his connection with Leto!Joker is important etc.
spoiler/rumor 3:Joe Manganiello dropped out of Ryan Murphy's Scream Queens to play Deathstroke; Jared Leto's Joker is inspired by Heath!Joker; The main villains are the latest members of Onslaught (Antiphon, Hyve, etc...);
squad sources: batman-news.com&wegotthiscovered.com
ok #squad, discuss.
it contains footage from next week's episode and appears to be the final entry:
WATCH 3X06 PROMO
this is just an excuse to discuss the disaster of an episode that will befall us all next week. what did you guys think of last night's ep?
Hello my dearest ONTD! I am using my days off productively by making yet another ONTD Original post! This time to celebrate the potential young stars of tomorrow! Many of the people on this list have great roles coming up along with a decent amount of buzz.
I didn't include people like Zoe Kravitz or the Smith kids coz lbr, they'll be fine.
(So freaking adorable, I love him!)
Bad Words, Lone Survivor
Jungle Book: Origins
AMBER ROSE REVAH
I Can't Think Straight, The Devil's Double
Pitch Perfect, The Mindy Project
Kitchen Sink, Basmati Blues, Barely Famous
The Hunger Games, Colombiana, Sleepy Hollow
The Walking Dead, Drunk History, I Origins
Chew (Voice), The Walking Dead
Selma, Dear White People, Veronica Mars
Creed, The Prop Is The Girl
Attack the Block, Imperial Dreams, My Murder
Jane the Virgin, Interstate, Filly Brown
Sharon 1.2.3., Deepwater Horizon
Step Up All In, The Boy Next Door
That's What I'm Talking About, Jem and the Holograms
Agents of Secret Stuff, Teen Wolf
The Grand Budapest Hotel, Shameless
Dear White People, Mad Men, How Do You Know
Five Nights in Maine, Where Children Play
KI HONG LEE
The Maz Runner, Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt
Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials, Everything Before Us
Belle, Beyond The Lights, Jupiter Ascending
Concussion, The Free State of Jones
Where will you see him
Playing the lead role in the much buzzed about HBO pilot 'Codes of Conduct', a role he won over thousands of other actors after a 10 month search. He'll be starring alongside the likes of Rebecca Hall, Paul Dano and Helena Bonham Carter. With Steve McQueen helming the pilot and considering all the hype around it we'll definitely be seeing more of Devon over the next couple of years.
Who have I missed ONTD? Are there any young poc actors/filmmakers that you feel could be future (institutional racism and lack of legitimate roles for poc notwithstanding) superstars? Are YOU an up and coming young actor?
p.s. mods I am the source. Me. I put it together. The Koons is me etc.
Sometimes the bad guy isn't the villain. pic.twitter.com/Mk86LQXlPa— Ryan Reynolds (@VancityReynolds) March 19, 2015
The filming would shut down Georgia Viaduct, so for people living there, avoid it or like be an extra and get us some deets etc or spoilers. If you can steal a copy of the script, much better.
- Deadpool reps have said that they chose Vancouver for budget reasons etc, support of the city etc, and basically because Ryan Reynolds is from there ofc
sources: go here plz and ryan reynolds's twitter
for slaughtermatic because reasons
In the new movie HOME, Rihanna & Jim Parsons' characters, Tip & Oh, find themselves on the run, forcing them to make a lot of quick choices! So today we're playing a game of "Would You Rather" to test their decision making abilities on the fly!